๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ

Galing kay polarbear_0515

A fanfiction about a fnaf AU I came up with months ago Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

48 0 0
Galing kay polarbear_0515

A/N: This AU was created by me.
Ships In this Story: Funtime Foxy x Lolbit

After the events of fnaf sister location, Lolbit, a white animatronic fox with orange accents, purple cheeks,lipstick and freckles, Yenndo, an endoskeleton bear, and bonnet, a small pink bunny hand puppet animatronic with a red bow tie, sat in the scooping room, The Funtime animatronics that replaced them after they were all destroyed years ago were now scooped, and became part of an animatronic amalgamation known as Ennard, one of lolbit, yendo and bonnets friends, Then, Ennard, a mixture of the other funtimes endos with a white mask with a red nose and orange and green striped party hat, Scooped their night guard, who was named Michael, but they know him as Eggs Benedict due to an error on handunits keypad, and escaped without them. A few moments later, Yenndo and bonnet went back to parts and service, but Lolbit didn't.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.1K 178 25
Y/N is a wild witch who runs a potions shop with their best friend Marcus. One fateful day the Golden Guard pays them a visit and they eventually for...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...