𝑇𝑂𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝑈𝐵𝑈𝐿𝐴�...

By dreqmyvintqge

The new and approved OC book; with fandoms cause my last one is cringe... More

𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮᦔꪊᥴ𝓽𝓲ꪮꪀ
"ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ" (𝐈.𝐓.)
"ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᵘᵇᵘˡᵃʳ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 #2)
"ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳˢ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒)
"ʷᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ" (𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘)
"ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ? ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ" (𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑)
"ⁱ ˢᵒˡᵉᵐⁿˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀)
"ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿᶜʰᵒʳ" (𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅)
"ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉˢˢᵉᵍᵉˢ~" (𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑)
"ʳᵒᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ" (𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒)
"ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ"(𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ" (𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘)
"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉʷˢ" (𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋)
"ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ˢᵃᵛᵉ" (𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒)
"ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ" (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒)
"ⁱᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ"(𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋)
"ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘˡᵏ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟐)
"ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱᶻᵃʳᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟑)
"ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ~" (𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄)
"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ" (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒)
"ᴵᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵉᵃˢʸ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ" (𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄)
"ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʸ"~ (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒)
"ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ...ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵖ‧ ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ" (𝐏𝐉𝐎)
"ᵂʳⁱᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ" (𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇)

"ᵀⁱᵗᵃⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰᵉˢ!" (𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐒)

120 2 27
By dreqmyvintqge

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝ Mᴇ? A ʜᴇʀᴏ? Nᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ, I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɢɪғᴛᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Nadiya Madden

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Na-dee-a Madden

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- 'Nadine' at work. Sometimes she shortens her name because people tend to say it wrong. Plus she likes the idea of people separating her work and personal life.

- Medusa by some colleagues because of her cold glare and how she looks like she would kill someone if asked.

- 'Nah-diya' because she has a reputation for saying no to everyone. Whether it's to hang out or go on a date.

- 'Katniss' endearingly by Dick when they are together. Because he can tell despite her tough exterior that she is a softie inside that she doesn't show often. The 'kat' part as he used to say 'kitten' but it annoyed her. Plus, when Gar told him about the hunger games and made them watch the movies, Dick decided Katniss was a perfect nickname. Nadiya is just as fierce.

- 'Badass warrior' by Rachel, who loves telling villains, "well, we got a badass warrior on our side."

- 'Dick's female half'  Kory because sometimes Nadiya reminds her of Dick. Closed off, emotionally unavailable, distant. And when they are rife TW he, they are a package deal.

- 'Detective Bond' by Gar because of her abilities and title. And after he heard her colleagues called her '007.'

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
Agent 007 humorously by her boss

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
23

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
August 12th

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Virgo

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Peridot

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Straight

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Super powered human

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Detroit, Michigan

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
- Detective at Detroit Police Department

- Hero later on upon joining the Titans

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
American

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Chinese-Italian

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒|
- English

- French

- Some limited Chinese 

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖρρꫀꪖ𝘳ꫀꪀᥴꫀ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝ Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ? Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ? Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴜᴇss 'sʜᴇ's ᴀ ʀᴏʙᴏᴛ' ᴏʀ 'sʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
Portrayed by:
Natasha Liu Bordizzo

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Dark brown, almost black

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Brown

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
White

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
5'7

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
118 ibs

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓|
Tall, rectangle

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒|
One behind her neck

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒|
None

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆|
None

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒|
Small amount under her eyes

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|
- Her arms look like normal arms but are made of realistic silicone.

- One mole by her nose.

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
Natasha Liu Bordizzo as Helena

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪮꪊ𝓽ᠻ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝Wʜᴀᴛ? Yᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ. I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
N/A

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
N/A

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝Nᴏ Kᴏʀʏ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ... ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Nadiya is a closed off girl. A women of many mysteries. Which is why rumors tend to spread like wildfire about her. At work, even around the streets because as a detective, she's known widely for her reputation being just as impeccable as Dick's used to be. If not, more. She's a workaholic and it shows, not maintaining any personal relationships at work, or in her personal life. Since she was young she was on her own, and she grew up with that same mentality of preferring to be alone. At this point of her life she dismisses the idea of friends or a relationship. Saying she's too busy and that a normal life isn't for her, but honestly she believes stuff like that isn't in the cards for someone like her. She figured she would never be a very good friend or partner to anyone, not even having one at work. She's always civil and polite at work, but due to her workaholic nature and distant self, people at work assume her to be standoffish and full of herself. Like the reason she doesn't hang out with people is because she thinks she's better than them which is honestly far from the truth.

She seems like she has no passion other than work which is why she gets a negative reputation regarding her personal affairs and how she treats people. It's also where the rumors come from. It's true that she does throw herself into work though. Some call it dedication, but deep down she knows the truth. It's an addiction. An addiction she can't stop. It's her distraction from facing her own personal reasons. A distraction so she didn't have to answer the leading question 'why does she keep doing this, moving forward with no purpose?'

She's self serving and sacrificing. She grew up with the mentality that she was born special, 'lucky' to have powers. So the least she could do was help people, act like the hero she was born to be even if she didn't feel that way. She had to help people, it was the least she could do. She feels obligated to do good which makes her feel selfish. Like she's doing good things for the wrong reasons. Just to make up for past mistakes.

She is a bit dry and rough around the edges making her come off as distant. It's only because she doesn't think she should be around people. She believes the 'normal life experience isn't for her.' She doesn't even really know how to relax or have fun because she's always had this immense pressure hanging on her shoulders. This reminder that she had to be a hero, someone who protects people and helps them out. Otherwise what is she good for? She's very humble and plays her skills down often because of her obligatory attitude and doesn't take compliments (which annoys many people even though she genuinely doesn't think highly of herself). On the outside she's sophisticated and mature. Often giving off the serious no-nonsense vibe because of how driven she is. She tries to project confidence, but she's her own worst enemy inside. She's also rather intelligent and because of her abilities, is analytical and very aware of her surroundings.

But upon getting getting close to her she's fiercely loyal. She does have a soft side reserved for people who work their way into her heart. Even if she doesn't say it enough, finding talking about her emotions uncomfortable, she does cherish those dear to her. She shows it more by her actions. She's loyal to the fault and would do anything for anyone. Hell, even if they were strangers she will always help others. She has a kind heart and is a great listener. She's also quite wise and can give pretty good advice to those who need it and does look after people, being the mother type friend.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒|
- Too self sacrificing/serving to the point of it being destructive on her part

- Emotionally distant, commitment issues when it comes to holding any relationships 

- Secretive

- Stubborn when it comes to asking for help

- Insecure

- Workaholic, doesn't know when to relax, uptight

- Guilt ridden. Can't let go of the past and is haunted by her mistakes. She can't let herself move forward and is stuck in place

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Wise, strategist

- Selfless 

- The 'mother' type friend who looks after people and is there for people

- Analytical

- Upfront/blunt when it comes to confrontation and what she wants (unless it has to do with her own feelings and personal struggles). Helps her project confidence and shows she means business.

- Calm and levelheaded under pressure. Takes a lot to rile her up.

- Driven/determined when she puts her mind to something

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Stable-hanging by a thread (no in between)

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒|
- Insomnia due to PTSD

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Normal. As normal as it goes with her.

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- She cannot feel the arms because they are not real. They are prosthetics. She has no sense of touch on her arms, no nerve receptors.

- She has no circulating blood in her arms because they are fake. Thus, she is prone to anemia since she has less blood in her body.

- Prone to getting sick with a bad cold if temperature fluctuates in an extreme way (too hot or cold; throws her abilities off balance. And needs to maintain homeostasis)

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- When she is having a rough day sometimes she'll put ear plugs in her ears and lie down. Just to tune out the world the best she can. Maybe play some soft music in the background on her phone that she would be able to hear.

- She either bakes or goes for a run when she wants a distraction. When she lives with the titans, sometimes after a nightmare she will decide to bake something downstairs and chalk it up as "I just wanted to bake something for you."

- Drinking hot chocolate or teas at night time.

- Her gaze flicking back and fourth in numerous places when she's trying to analyze as much information as she can from a certain place. Usually when she walks into a new area it's the first thing she does. Gather information about the place using her senses and find all possible exits.

- Narrowing her eyes when she's suspicious of something

- Having sharp cat eyes if someone pisses her off. If looks could kill, she could with this gaze.

- She knows how to play the piano and will play it when she's feeling especially thoughtful

- Deflecting questions when she's not ready to tell the truth shout something. She would rather be half honest or avoid the question than lie.

- If she's lying to someone she cares about she won't look at you because she feels guilty about lying.

- If she feels vulnerable chances are she will maintain eye contact as a means to "keep power." Show the other person that she's aware of what she said and whether she's overthinking or regretting what she said inside, she'll stand by what she said. Or to make it seem like she's perfectly fun.

- When she's stressed she'll run her fingers through her hair, messing it up.

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)|
- She's more famous than Dick was in Detroit (not as Robin but as Dick Greyson) because she left a better impression on the firm. She played strictly by the book and did what she needed to do. Nothing more. So obviously the boss loved that she actually followed the rules and never went rogue.

- She's a sucker for sitcoms like Full House, Friends, 70s Show. Or just some mindless dramas like Greys Anatomy. It's stupid but it's a distraction.

- Gar got her into a few geeky movies. Like the LOTR and Harry Potter. She's down to try anything.

- She doesn't like to make anyone feel bad and is very self aware of how people feel. So even if she doesn't like something or doesn't want to do something, she'll go along with it anyway just so she doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. She's a little bit of a people pleaser in that way. But it's not so much about people disliking her, she just doesn't want to be the reason for anyone's duress.

- Her eyes show her emotions. She has 'cat eyes' as some people love to point out and she can't hide her emotions when it comes to her eyes. It's easy to tell when she's pissed because she has the typical grumpy cat eyes. But she HATES being called kitten and will fight someone.

- Boba tea is her weakness and a way to her heart. Specifically coconut boba.

- She doesn't drink anymore after what happened to her back than. Drinking and drugs cost her her sisters life, so she will never be in that state of mind ever again.

- Every night she suffers a nightmare, replaying the vision she had when she practically watched her sister died. She isn't able to sleep peacefully and practically runs on 4 hours and coffee. Some days are better than others. Sometimes she'll fall asleep at random moments because of this. Like on the bus or watching a movie.

- Her dream, more than being a detective, was to open a cafe. She's really good at brewing and making drinks. Being able to make different fruit smoothies and boba tea, coffee and she's even a cool baker. But life didn't work out like that. She feels like she would be a selfish person if she didn't do something with her abilities that others would be so grateful to have. If she didn't use them for good. It's her parent's words talking 'you have to do this. You are gifted' 'you were chosen for these powers, you have to use them,' 'this is what you are good for.' And somewhere along the way those thoughts became her own.

- She believes she is only as good as her abilities. That without them she will be nothing. It's why she can't take the compliment "you're a hero." Because inside she isn't. It's just the powers that make her one. Inside... so many people were better than her. Deserved powers. Deserved to live. When people compliment her, she thinks it's only because of her powers. She isn't used to hearing genuine compliments not about her abilities or even the usual cat calls (pun intended).

- Sometimes she believes she should have died instead of her sister. But even that was a selfish thought to her. Because she's special so she had to use what she had. Her only motivation for a while was moving on to help people like her sister would want.

- She's a detective as her middle ground job. She can't see herself as a hero because of the kind of person she used to be. Jealous, selfish. She doesn't deserve to be called a hero, so her whole life is spend trying to make up for the past. To her, no matter how much she tries she's only being selfish. Nothing can make up for letting her sister die. Which is why she will NEVER call herself a hero. A detective was her way of helping people while keeping her abilities as hidden and concealed as they could be (not openly being a hero).

- Wears glasses but not because she needs them. She has a special pair of glasses that help her focus in. With her enhanced sight sometimes she sees too much and it can be overwhelming. So if she's feeling especially tired and trying to just relax, she'll put them on to have 'normal' eyesight.

- She's missed out on a lot growing up. Sometimes she doesn't know how to let loose or have fun. She doesn't even take much time for herself. Even on her day off, she will go to work. A true workaholic. She doesn't really think someone like her should have fun, that she can't afford to. Having this mentality like "I have to continue helping...more people need me."

- Sometimes she would see other people and wish she was able to make close, personal relationships. But she figures commitment to relationships or friendships aren't for her. She'll probably end up ruining them.

- She's the kind of person who does things quietly. She doesn't want credit or attention, she just wants to see people cheer up. Like if someone she loves is sad she may make them their favorite dish but act like she just happen to make it. Maybe leave hot chocolate on for someone or drop money on the floor purposely. She notices the little things that she can't ignore.

- She has a soft spot for children.

- Her and Rachel grew very close. Rachel was amazed by her from the start and admired her courage. They met when Nadiya was looking for her (she was assigned Rachel as a case) and found her at the Doom Patrol Mansion and helped save her from the professor. Then attempting to go back for her when she thought she was still trapped in the building. Rachel was in awe by how much Nadiya did for her despite not knowing her and before Nadiya knew what was happening, Rachel was insisting to Dick that they bring Nadiya along. And Nadiya went from being passed out/semi forced along to being along for the ride. She went from feeling obligated to freely choosing to be there. And Nadiya assured Rachel she would get the hang of her abilities, promising to be there for her. Help her with her control. Then when she finds out what's going on says she won't let anyone hurt her. She looks after the group.

- Despite her serious exterior she does lighten up a bit around the titans and learns to not be so guarded. She opens up a little, finally gathering the courage to reveal s little about her life.

- On her free time she will sometimes go to a cafe to do work. It doesn't happen often but it's the only time she treats herself.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒|
- Needles

- Operating rooms

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒|
- Boba Tea

- Smoothies

- Snow

-  Cafe's

- Quiet, peaceful places

- The beach or lake

- Picnics

- Lavender

- Roses

- Children

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒|
- Crowded places

- Loud places

- Overpowering flavors (like spicy foods)

- Cheesy sappy romance movies. Sometimes they are just too much for her.

- Oftentimes, her job

- Being used for her abilities though it happens a lot

- People who are pushy, who don't take no for an answer.

- Alcohol and drugs

- Cat calls

- Her abilities often

- People who tell her what to do. She's spend half her life following orders

- Recklessness

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖ᥇𝓲ꪶ𝓲𝓽𝓲ꫀ𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ Sᴜʀᴇ, ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴄᴏᴏʟ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ, I ɢᴜᴇss I sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒|
◼️ Enhanced senses: Makes her an excellent tracker. If she focuses hard enough, she can see the outline of a person from their footsteps. Find out where they were and where they could be. It's how she was able to track down many missing people. She can see where they had been by analyzing their footprints or smelling something of theirs. She can hear from a far distance and can see from far miles.,

◼️ Enhanced strength and speed: Self-explanatory. She is stronger and faster than the average person. Being able to lift one ton if she focused hard enough. But due to her fake arms sometimes she overestimates just how much she can lift/strain herself. She doesn't lift a lot on her own. She's also faster than the average person and goes for runs everyday.

◼️ Danger sense/psychic visions: Different from Rachel's ominous and forewarning visions. Nadiya will have brief psychic visions at random intervals. Either when she's awake or asleep. It's not so much like a vision, more so like an image she's locked in on. Maybe a 2 second shot/video of something going on. Sometimes if it involves a person she will be viewing the vision in the perspective of that person. They are vague though and she has to focus quickly to gather as much information of the situation as she can. They also are unprecedented. It's kind of like a photographic video type thing.

◼️ Flame/Ice claws: This is a mutation. She doesn't real arms. She has prosthetics that looks like a normal arms (to make it look real). But at will her arm radiate with flames or ice and claws will grow from them. With this she has:

- Pyrokinesis on her right arm spreading to her hand. It allows her to manipulate fire around her hand. Flames can flicker/burn along her arm, glowing a red color through silicone skin that looks real. The fire can erupt at will and she can burn a bullet about to hit her or use it as defense. It can create a circle of fire/defense to protect her. Or she can create a projectile.

- Cryokinesis: Her left arm manipulates ice. She can shoot ice projectiles or even lower someone's core body temperature by touching them. Works the same way as her right fire arm. She's able to shoot projectiles. Except instead of her arm glowing red and flickering flames, her arm turns a cool blue with ice forming. She can create shields and projectiles of ice.

- Sharpened claws: Extended claws that attach to both hands. They can come out at will. She can pierce through anything, even cut through a person. Her claws are like knives, more dangerous because of their low or high temperature. They make her stronger.

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒|
- She can hurt herself with her claws and the temperature.

- Sensitive to change of temperatures. She because she's never at a balance, being too hot or too cold can disable one side of her. It leads to her sometimes having chills despite being warm or sweating despite being freezing. Getting bad colds happen.

- Her ice and flame claws can activate if she's pissed. Luckily she's usually very calm but if she gets too caught in the moment they can activate without her awareness.

- Cutting off her claws hurts like a bitch and can temporary disable her because of the excruciating pain. They will heal.

- Prone to information overload from enhanced senses.

- Her visions are vague and more often then lead her to miss something or misinterpret it. She's screwed up before.

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ᧁ𝘳ꪮꪊꪀᦔ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀᴠᴇ ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘|
Nadiya was born into what seemed like a picture perfect family. Except that was far from the truth. Growing up she was the youngest... but treated like the oldest. Her sister, Celeste, was disabled. Celeste had the mentality of a 10 year old. Her parents didn't know how long the sister would live. She always had to be taken care of and relied on the parents. Her parents wanted to believe that Nadiya's sister would be taken care of if anything happened to them. Their solution? Have another kid. That's was Nadiya. But they wanted Nadiya to be perfect. They wanted her to protect Celeste from the world. They experimented on her and did all kinds of medical trials, pretending she was sick so they can get access to drugs to mutate her.

And they succeeded. They told Nadiya as a kid that she was destined for greatness. That they were helping her, giving her "a gift." And Nadiya believed it. She was little. But she realized it was a gift she didn't want. Her abilities erupted when she was 12 and her parents couldn't have been more proud, despite the fact that her scar tissue in her arms had destroyed itself, leading them to amputate, they saw it as worth it because she was given abilities.

And her duty began. She went to school with her sister, taking classes in the same school as close as possible, walked with her, spent all her time with her to protect her. She had saved her sister a few times, but Nadiya didn't think her sister needed her. Yet, it didn't matter. Her parents refused to let Nadiya have any say, nor a life. Nadiya felt like a machine, not a daughter. She started to realize her only worth was protecting her sister. Yet she was desperate to prove herself... but it didn't matter. She was always the outcast in the family, always the one her parents "expected better" from.

This led to Nadiya being a rebellious girl. She went through a phase where she stopped caring. She still did well in school, but outside school she fought to be seen. She knew she was unwanted so why fight for attention. She was partying one day at a bonfire at 16 She snuck out of the house and her sister saw her leave. Her sister wanted to go with her, as Celeste missed spending time with Nadiya. But Nadiya told her to buzz off. Nadiya left the house. Little did she know her sister who was 20 at the time, followed after her due to her low emotional intelligence.

Nadiya had a vision that night. But she was drinking so much she didn't know what was real or wasn't. She had stumbled back home and sobered up instantly seeing police cars. Her sister had went looking for her and was hit by a car.

It was her fault.

Her parents screamed at her. To the point where child services got involved and they were all questioned. Nadiya ended up spending time in the foster care system. That time is hardly remembered by Nadiya, as she was numb for a year. This was her fault. If she didn't ignore her abilities. If she wasn't such an awful sister, if she just did her role... her sister would be alive.

She started to shake up and 6 months before her 18 birthday, started working hard. She quit school and got her GED, worked multiple jobs and got into the police academy. She did training and soon became a detective. Her abilities helped her on the field. Of course, nobody knew about them. She vowed to protect and help as many people as she could, trying to fill the void... because of the one person she didn't, failed, to protect. She has solved many missing person's cases, and murder cases. She's the one people go to, the number one investigator hired on tough cases.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒|
- Kory

- Donna Troy

- Rachel Roth

- Garfield 'Gar'

- Dick

- Dove

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒|
- Jason Todd (she never trusted him fully. She plays civil with him).

- Hawk (he's way too brash and reckless. It's ridiculous. He makes the most idiotic decisions)

- Scientists

- Nuclear family

- Deathstroke

- Trigon

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒|
Father; Sebastian Madden

Mother; Elaine Madden

✝️Sister; Celeste Lynn Madden ✝️

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇|
Dick Greyson ❤️

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- In The Name of Love by Bebe Rexha is their song

- "you're broken? So am I, let's be broken together then..." or "you'll never be lonely again" troupe.

- Dick learned about her nightmares when they were watching some TV and she fell asleep curled on the couch. He was watching her sleep for a moment because he has noticed that she didn't get much sleep (and maybe was admiring how peaceful she looked), when she suddenly started whispering, shaking. Then woke up with a scream, hyperventilating. Dick had no idea what was happening but knew what a panic attack looked like from nightmares so he helped her through it. Not asking any questions. She was so ashamed it happened in front of him and couldn't even look at him. Yet he was so gentle about it and didn't push her to talk about it after.

- The nightmares had started to stop upon getting closer and learning about her insomnia, how she was haunted by her past. Dick would lie down with her until she fell asleep. Often times falling asleep with her.

- Ironically despite the fact that she missed out a lot and isn't used to relaxing and letting loose. She sees that Dick is under as much pressure as she is and encourages him to relax and let loose a bit. In turn, doing the same with him. Kind of also using him as kind of an excuse to relax herself. She finds it easier to do stuff with him than anyone else. He catches on after some time that she enjoys doing stuff with him and will only relax herself if she had people to do things with. She especially loved hanging out with everyone at once so Dick would make sure she wasn't alone.

- She knows how to assure Dick of what a good person he is and helps him as a second leader, looking after everyone. Because she told him he shouldn't have to handle it all on his own. The pressure of being a leader and doing it all himself. She wanted to help him, encouraged him to ask for help sometimes. And her assurance was returned when Dick would praise her back. Which meant a lot to her and despite her quick rebuttal 'I'm just doing what anyone would,' his praises meant a lot. And he knew that she appreciated it. It was just hard for her to accept compliments. Especially because she's still learning how to forgive herself.

- Dick has made her feel insecure intentionally. He's such a good hero. Such a good person. He's never been the direct cause of anyone's death. Her biggest fear was that one day he'll realize the kind of person she is and leave. Even after she opened up about her past, she was waiting for him to change his mind. To leave her like everyone else. But he still stuck around, supporting her unconditionally. Because he deserved better. Yet ironically, he would feel the same way about himself.

- Dick encourages her to forgive herself, listening when she tells him about her sister and her past. He doesn't look at her differently. And Nadiya always saw him for who he was. Not just Robin, but a selfless, kind hearted, hero. She assured him that the Titans and what happened to Garth wasn't his fault. She says that the one experience shouldn't define him. It's pretty ironic when you realize that everything they are telling the other is something they need to hear.

- She's played the piano a few times in front of him which caught him by surprise at first. Even her, as she didn't even head him enter the room. Not then she grew used to it and soon she didn't mind playing when he was in the room.

- She loves baking and despite the fact that Dick isn't a cook, he does but baking supplies for her. Especially since he knows it's a habit of hers.

- He bought her noise canceling headphones which she cherishes, to help her relax if needed.

- Dick can tell when she doesn't like something, but she'll never be upfront about having a problem with something if the group is all for it. For instance, Kory, Rachel, even Gar enjoy spicy foods. She does not. Yet she plays along and pretends she likes it, silently fanning her mouth. Dick would see this. Realizing she's stubborn and, say they are eating a shared food that's spicy, would try to eat some of the spice himself in inconspicuously. Or moving her water closer. Then of course later reminding her that she was allowed not to like something. And she would usually say "yeah I know but I can handle it."

- Dick can be reckless which is probably Nadiya's biggest problem with him. He wanted to handle things herself and would rather go in blind than bring people into a mission. Yet she would always attempt to stop him. By grabbing him back to wait for her, or tracking him down: "if I can't stop you from thinking rationally for a moment, I guess I have no choice but to join you to make sure you don't do anything stupid." But in reality she also just couldn't leave him to do anything by himself. She worried too much. She trusted him and knew he was tough but she just

- Dick can he protective and Nadiya loves that. She is also fiercely loyal to Dick as well. Since the two had lost people and know the dangers of the world, they definitely have a "its us against the world" relationship. Neither of them are really the jealous type though. Because they know how the other is. Nadiya trusts him wholeheartedly and Dick trusts Nadiya as well.

- Dick fell first even if he didn't know it yet. Her mysteriousness and the different layers attracted him and made him want to learn more about her. And the more he learned the more he wanted to bs around her. And as Nadiya opened up herself and became aware of how she acted around Dick, it wasn't long before she pin pointed why she felt so comfortable and familiar around him. And she had already fallen deep by that point.

- When she found out he planned on disbanding the titans she felt used and the two got into an argument, as she was fully honest with him at that point about what she had been through and it felt like he used her. Their relationship was tense for a while after. But it was Nadiya's turn to stick around. And after everything they had been through, when they were brought back together, Nadiya wasn't going to let him get himself into danger again. And even though Dick wanted to push her away, he was unable to. And did also attempt to make things right and show her that he never played with her feelings from the start. Though, she knew already that he had good intentions from the start.

- He never pushes her to talk and makes it clear he's here to listen and won't judge her.

- She can't feel anything with her arms or hands. Dick knows this. But she feels like with him, she can feel lingering heat. Warmth.

- He can tell when she's stressed or spiraling. He has studied her habits. She isn't hard to being read so easily which catches her off guard. He knows her.

- When she's stressed or spiraling, he will take her hands and place it on his chest. He is aware of her enhanced hearing and to give her something to focus on so she doesn't spiral into a panic attack, he lets her hear his calm heart rate. While she can't 'feel' his chest, she can feel the subtle vibrations of his heart. Or maybe that's her ears detecting it. Either way, it helps her and her breathing starts to match his.

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂|

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆|
Elastic Heart: Sia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 233 123
Just my OCs being silly
277 13 44
This book is open. A book for every single fandom that I am in, I do not OWN every fandom in this book they go to their respective owners. The only t...
504 38 44
For all my ocs' preferences and random prompts I do
77 0 10
Literally my Oc's and a series of stories leading to a big plot.