Ikeu (EN- JakeHoon)

By ENCARMOA96

Jake made a wish when the universe was listening and without him knowing, that wish that his heart wanted the... More

Hello
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

VI

580 37 0
By ENCARMOA96

Sunghoon

I woke up this morning kinda late because for once in two weeks, I have no schedule for the morning. Fortunately, the team also have no schedule for the first half of the day so it is for the first time in weeks that we will be together because next week will be hectic again as the members will each have their schedules.

I laid still on my bed as I don't wanna wake a certain someone who has my arm as his pillow.

Unfortunately tho, my bladder badly wants me to wake up so I slowly removed his head on my arm and ran to the bathroom. Thankfully, he's still sleeping like a baby.

I went to the kitchen and I was surprised when I saw for the first time Heeseung hyung awake earlier than everyone else.

"This is a first"

"I just got thirsty . . I was about to go back to bed but then I saw how we don't have breakfast so I just cooked some rice. I'll wait for Jay or Jake to wake up to whip out some other items for breakfast. We can't just eat rice right?"

"Jake? He's been cooking?"

"Yeah . . he's always been cooking, . . why are you surprised? You should know this"

"I'm not surprised. . I'm just happy he's doing well. ."

"You know Jake, he tends to have this tough exterior but he's the opposite from the inside . . . I think your sudden absence affected him. The good thing is, he's actually talking to me about it . . also with Jay. Oh and he's not sleeping on his bed most of the time"

I let out a laugh realizing it myself when I got home and he's sleeping in my bed.

"Just look out after him . ."

"You're so concerned for him when you're supposed to be looking at yourself more. You're alone and we have each other back here. . plus your schedule looks tough"

"I know . . but I can handle myself you know that . . . I grew up in pressure"

He let out a laugh as we turn towards the kitchen entrance as Jay stepped in, walked directly to  the fridge and pull out a bottle of coke.

"What were the two of you talking about?"

"Just catching up"

"I see . . . hey Sunghoon, what was that fragrance you're using back in I-Land? The one you lend me before?"

"Hmm? I still have the same cologne. . but I don't use it more often now that I realize how it is so expensive . . "

"Really? You brought a whole bottle of it in I-land"

"That was my mistake, I packed the wrong perfume.  . why are you asking anyway?"

"I'm planning to buy one. . . ah do you guys want chicken or pork?"

Heeseung and Jay then began a heated debate on what to eat with rice, chicken or pork. But any choice can do.

I walked back to the bedroom before climbing back on my bed and seeing that Jake just woke up, I just laid down beside him and grab my phone that was under the pillow.

He then slowly got up as he went to the bathroom and as he left, his phone vibrates. I saw that it was his brother so I answered it and indeed, his brother's face appeared on the phone screen.

"Oh? Hey Sunghoon"

"Hi hyung . . Jake just went to the bathroom. . ."

"I see . . . hey how is he doing? I can't wait for him to come home . ."

"He's doing great. In fact, the manager already booked his plane ticket . ."

"Ah, that's nice . . I am worried that he might feel overwhelmed. I'm glad you guys have his back"

"We're doing our best. . oh, Jake's here . ."

I handed him the phone and immediately, he smiled as he waved at his brother with enthusiasm.

"Hyung, you tell mom and dad that my flight is already booked. Tell them not to worry too much"

As the two spoke, I also happen to receive a phone call from the manager about my special drama appearance.

It might be for the script. Did they revise it?

I was tasked to meet them at 11 and so, I went to the bathroom again to wash up and prepare because if I don't memorize the script, I won't be able to finish the filming immediately so for me to leave as soon as I can, I need to prepare for the filming.

"You're leaving? I thought you're free till afternoon"

I look over at Jake who was watching me by the doorframe as I fix my jacket.

"They called me in for the final script. Apparently, instead of one scene, I was tasked to film multiple. That would be a lot of reading. . ."

A pout made its way on his lips making me let out a small laugh.

"Too bad . . . good luck tho, I wish you all the best"

"Thank you..  You too. Besides, I heard that you're coping up very well without me. . "

"well, yeah . . I need to adjust to this tho. . I'm already an adult"

"Well, don't totally remove me from your system yes? I still want to be one of your comfort place"

"You'll always be . . ah, will you be able to accompany me to the airport?"

"we'll see about that . . oh, I think breakfast is ready, come on"

We went to the dining room and saw that everyone is awake already seated and waiting for their systems to fully be awake.

"Sunghoon hyung, I thought you have no schedule"

"Sudden change Riki. . ."

The maknae who was barely awake just nodded and grab his plate as he began to eat.

___

Jake

Sunghoon is leaving again when I thought he would be spending the half day with us and I honestly am upset because I thought I will have the time to finally talk to him and ask him how he is doing or how is his life going. I don't know what is happening in his life, I know I don't have to but I want to.

Anyway, because my flight to Australia is already scheduled, I decided to start packing because knowing me, I might forget a lot of stuff again plus I want to also buy some gifts for my family. It's been so long since I last saw them so I want to buy them some gifts.

The question now is, when will I shop?

I placed some of my needs in the suitcase and leave some space for other stuff because I don't want to bring multiple luggage when I'm going on a short trip. Plus, I think I will end up using some of my brother's clothes.

I was about to close my suitcase when I spotted some of the member's jackets hanged in the closet giving me an idea. I took out the hoodie I originally packed and hang it back before grabbing one of Sunghoon's hoodies and placing them in my luggage. He wouldn't notice this.

I then zipped my bag before I went to the living room where the maknae line is currently playing some video games using Jay's console.

The scene is adorable as it is a battle between the pocketz while Riki is watching on the side with some chips on hand. I sat down beside him as I joined in on watching the two who were constantly screaming at no one in particular.

It is a battle not of heroes in the video game but actually a battle between Sunoo's screams and Jungwon's laughter.

Riki and I just watched them as we joined in laughing because well, these two are the ones who seem to have no hope in video games, total contrast of Jay, Heeseung hyung, Riki and I. Also, I forgot to mention that Sunghoon is also not a video game person.

"These two are more entertaining than the game itself"

Riki said as he fixed his position.

"Agreed . . did you take that on video?"

"Yeah, I took a few minute clip and I will share some of it on Weverse later. I want to see what ENGENES think. If they will like it, I will convince the two of them to do a live while they are playing again . . it would be epic"

"Yah, tell that first to them before posting. . "

"Sure. I will tell Jay and Heeseung hyung . . . it will be a surprise for the two of them"

"Alright, whatever floats your boat . . anyway, where are Jay and Heeseung anyway?"

"Ah, I think in the kitchen. Jay hyung is guarding to make sure Heeseung hyung will clean the whole kitchen properly. . ."

Seems like Jay got his revenge when he was chosen to wash dishes bedore. Heeseung has great courage to go and tease him.

Now he's suffering the same fate as Jay before.

I then had an idea so I grabbed my phone and entered the kitchen where I saw Heeseung hyung on the sink with Jay sipping some cola on the side.

I clicked on my phone and began recording.

"Hyung, rinse it properly, there is still soap on that bowl's bottom"

A huge sigh was the answer given by Heeseung hyung making me laugh behind the camera as the two turn to my direction.

"Are you recording?"

"Yeah"

Jay smiled at the camera before motioning me to get closer to Heeseung who is washing the dishes.

"Fighting hyung . . ."

Jay teased behind the camera as Heeseung hyung let out a frustrated groan before turning to the camera.

"Guys, this is unfair. . . I am doing this alone. . no one is helping me. Why is it that no one is helping me? Maknae line is enjoying their video game. . ah, I thought I could get the help I need because I'm the oldest but apparently, it is the opposite. Yeonjun hyung, share me some tips. . . I cannot bear the disrespect"

"Yah! You're the one who proposed to play rock paper scissors for dishes duty . .  hyung you lost fair and square. . ."

Heeseung hyung just laughed before I turned the camera off.

"need help?"

"Thanks but I'm fine. I'm almost done. .  yah, Jay don't celebrate, we still will have a lot of dishes to work on in the future. . and this time, I won't lose rock paper scissors again"

"No, let's just volunteer. . . if there are no volunteers, then we'll do rock paper scissors"

"Fine. . . but as of this time, Heeseung hyung, good luck"

We just laughed as I walked out the kitchen because for some reason, I don't hear the pocketz laughing and screaming anymore.

"Did you finish the game?"

"They did hyung . . the game also finished them . . they're exhausted"

I saw the two slumped on the couch with the controllers still on hand.

"Ok, enough video games for now . ."

I carefully placed the controllers back in their original place as I turned the tv on. I wonder what's news.

_________
Hey guys I'm back !

Time flies so quickly right?

Anyways? Anyone here a working student like me? Hehe I've been busy and lazy these days so I'm sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 275 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
432K 22.1K 47
"đ—ŧđ—ģ𝗲 𝗹đ—ŧđ—ŧ𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 𝗮đ—ģ𝗱 đ—ļ 𝗰𝗮đ—ģ 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂đ—ŋ 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀đ—ĩ𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖đ—ĸ𝗠đ—Ŗ𝗨𝗧𝗘đ—Ĩ 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☚ī¸Ž
36.5K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
204K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon × oc ) status: complete Š heurfics 2021