Kion and Rani: I Drempt Of Her

By Keelyirwin22

Kion is a teenage male lion living in the Pridelands. One night, he had a dream. He drempt of a lioness. Thou... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: Clouded Mind
Chapter 3: Some Teasing
Chapter 4: Constellation
Chapter 5: Can't Explain It
Chapter 6: Worried
Chapter 7: A Gush Of Wind
Chapter 8: Kion's Journey
Chapter 9: The Search For Love
Chapter 10: A Lot To Take In
Chapter 11: Let You Down
Chapter 12: Apology
Chapter 13: Witty Kion
Chapter 14: Talking
Chapter 16: Play Fight
Chapter 17: No...
Chapter 18: You Broke Me First
Chapter 19: Explanation
Chapter 20: GoodBye
Chapter 21: Pregnant
Chapter 22: King And Queen

Chapter 15: Ah Ha!

721 6 1
By Keelyirwin22

Kion and Rani slept peacefully in the den. Rani's head in Kion's paws, and Kion resting his head on her back.

Kiara walked in to talk to Rani, but didn't get what she expected. "Ah ha! I knew it," Kiara chuckled. She couldn't believe Rani actually let Kion sleep with her.

Kion lifted his head to a noise. He saw Kiara. "Oh no," Kion panicked. "I see you had a good night," Kiara chuckled.

Kion quickly thought of something to say. "More than what I can say with you and Kovu," Kion smirked.

Kiara sighed, her brother always had a reply to burn her first one.

"So she actually let you sleep with her though?" Kiara asked. Kion nodded. "Wow, that's some trust right there," Kiara chuckled.

"Hey what's not to trust about me?" Kion smirked. "Your witty remarks Kion," Kiara replied. "Sorry, can't help myself. Whenever I see a chance, I take it." "Yeah I know," Kiara rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ok so how was Rani's reaction when you told her you had dreams about her and saw her in the stars?" Kiara asked.

"I...haven't....told her yet," Kion replied. "Boy you dun messed up," Kiara chuckled. "You had to say that," Kion frowned. "I've been waiting for the perfect time to use it," Kiara smiled.

"Ok, how did I mess up?" Kion asked. "Bye not telling her HELLO! She's going to be mad you kept it from her." Kiara shouted.

"Kept what from me?" Rani asked. Kion saw Rani looking at him. "I'll leave now," Kiara chuckled.

Rani looked back at Kion. Kion gulped, "So uh, Rani. We lied when we said we cane here because we got kicked out of our pride," Kion said.

"It's ok, you had to lie, it was personal, I understand," Rani replied. "Umm, it's not that," Kion looked away.

"What is it then?" Rani asked. "Rani, everyday for a couple of weeks I had a dream," Kion said. "How is that personal?" Rani asked.

Kion looked at Rani, "They were about you. I saw you in my dreams, and in the stars. I looked at the stars every night, hoping to see your constellation, I stayed up all night, just watching you. I know it's creepy and weird," Kion sighed.

"Wait, I was in the stars?" Rani asked. Kion nodded. "And how did you dream about me if you've never even met me," Rani asked.

"I don't know. It's weird. But that is the reason we came here. I desperately wanted to meet you in real life. And the reason I didn't attack you during the fight, is that you are to beautiful to fight," Kion admitted.

Rani was Speechless. "You probably think im a creep now," Kion sighed. "No, I don't think that," Rani replied. "Really?" Kion asked. Rani nodded.

"In fact, I think it's cool how I'm in the stars," Rani smiled. "Well, I've tried it with Kiara, she couldn't see you," Kion replied. Rani shrugged, "As long as I'm seen by someone."

Kion smiled. He stood up, and walked out, followed by Rani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.6K 39
In this book you're put into Y/N (Your Name) perspective a young lioness who stumbles into the lives of the pride lands and outlands. Read everyone's...
10.4K 149 26
Rani just found out she is pregnant, but doesn't know if she should tell Kion. He said he wasn't sure if he wanted cubs. Suddenly, war breaks out in...
22K 137 30
The Tree of Life and the Pridelands have decided to trade one cub for a week. Kion from the Pridelands, and Rani from the Tree of Life, but what happ...
19K 226 20
This is in my opinion on what should happen after season 3 in the Lion Guard. Hope you all enjoy! (Kion 17, Rani 15) Kion is now King of the Tree Of...