Why Me?(Volturi. K, Elite Gua...

Av LoveroftheSlashers

REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning... Mer

REWRITE OUT NOW!!!
Character Information and Warnings🖤🥀
More Characters and Information Part 2 🖤🥀
More characters amd Information Part 3 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 1 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 2 🖤🥀
Piercings🖤🥀
Playlist 🖤🥀
Prologue🖤🥀
Chapter 1: Getting Ready🖤🥀
Chapter 2: "Welcome To VIP" 🖤🥀
Forms, Pets, and Three More Characters🖤🥀
Chapter 3: "Hello, I'm Demetri and this is Alec." 🖤🥀
Chapter 4 : The Real Me ((Marcus)) 🖤🥀
Chapter 5: "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." 🖤🥀
Chapter 6:Day With The Volturi with Kids Part 1🖤🥀
Chapter 7: "I need your help Storm." 🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : Twilight Unverise Part 1🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 2 🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 3🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 4 🖤🥀
The Kids Wardrobe & Items(weapons) 🖤🥀
Author's Note🖤🥀
Black Devil's Academy for the Criminal Supernatural Arts Information🖤🥀
Author's Notes🖤🥀
Authors Note🖤🥀
We reached 1K reads !!!!🖤🥀
Authors Note
New Story!(Please read!!)🖤🥀
Author's Note(Please Read)
I'm Back! (made an edit)
Chapter 7: Part 3
Chapter 7: Part 4 - Meeting Jared and Paul
Chapter 7-Part 5(Final Part) - You called me baby?
Chapter 8 + A/N
PLEASE READ
DISCONTINUING AND REWRITING
REWRITE OUT NOW!!

Chapter 7:(Part 2) Scenting Embry

76 1 0
Av LoveroftheSlashers

Melanie POV:

(she stayed 14 for two years. Spell - because of husband (loves his possessions young).

Paul is 16, Jared is 19, and Embry is 16 years old.) 

As I was currently leaving my husband's house, I was currently having some trouble.

I was just getting ready to leave with my 4 month old son through the door when my husband came up behind me. I flinched when he touched my shoulder and started panicking when he turned me so I was facing him and when he reached to touch my cheek I was having the urge to put my hands in front of my face and protect my son but fought against it knowing that was going to infuriate him more.

Surprisingly he didn't and just rubbed my cheek with his filthy thumb that I wanted to chop off. I just wanted to torture him and feed him to the wolves. Luckily my mates Paul, Jared and Embry are wolves. But when the time is right. This fucker will suffer for everything he has done. He looked at "our" son and kissed him softly on the forehead and looked at me and asked while pecking me on the lips, "where are you going beauty?"

"I have to go to Forks my love." I knew better than to lie. Either way my father is watching everything.

"You lying. If you are...you know what happens." My eyes widened in fear and I gulped and replied, "no my love. I'm not and even so my father is watching."

"That is true."

"How long will you be gone for?"

"I don't know. Maybe over a month."

"A month!"

I flinched as he raised his voice and instantly cowered down to protect my son not caring what blows I would receive. "I have an important business meeting to attend for my brother."

"In forks? Forks really? What's next, spoons and knives," he asks in anger while grabbing my wrist, possibly leaving a bruise.

"Ask my brother? Go call him."

He looked at me with anger not wanting his "possession" to leave but searched for his phone and dug into his pocket. He takes it out and goes to Elliot's contact. Elliot is able to get me out of this marriage that I was forced into but when it comes to our father, Issac, he can't do anything. He is scared of father as much as I am maybe even worse. The phone rings and instantly Elliot answers the call.

"Hello Ellio-Mr. Wolf, I have a question for you?"

"Hello Gregorio. How is my sister and her son doing and what can I do for you?"

Elliot's POV:

I was currently doing some documents when my phone started ringing. I was about to decline when I noticed it said the bastard's name. Gregorio.

I instantly answered and he talked first, wrong move but okay, ""Hello Ellio-Mr. Wolf, I have a question for you?" I know this bitch was not about to call me Elliot.

I put on a fake happy tone and replied,"Hello Gregorio. How is my sister and her son doing and what can I do for you?" I am not surprised if my sister has a few bruises on her.

"Still breathing," he replied with a chuckle. I went with the act and chuckled with him and asked, "that's good but I am a busy person why did you call?"

"Is it true that you told your sister to go to Forks for a business meeting?"

Forks? My sister? No. But I knew she was lying to him stating that I asked her and I replied instantly with confidence, "yes. I trust my sister. I am busy here and can't go myself to Forks."

"Alright. Thank you Mr.Wolf. That is all."

I rolled my eyes and said, "no problem and may I talk to my sister."

"Yes Mr.Wolf."

He mustve gave Melanie the phone because a few seconds passed and she started to talk, "yes brother?"

"Are you okay," I asked in Russian. Gregorio can't understand Russian.

"I'm wonderful brother," she replied with a cheery voice.

Lie. Fake voice.

"Is he hurting you?"

"No brother. I'm not sick. I just had a sore throat that is all."

Lie.

"Is there anything you need besides the marriage shit?"

"Can you please call Queen and Lion. Tell them to go to the аэропорт. буря called.  I will explain later," she said in English but two words she said in Russian.

"Okay sister. Stay safe as much as you can."

"I will."

"Bye sister. I love you both."

"I love you too brother and so does Eli."

She hung up and I called Reina who currently was with Leone.

Melanie POV:

"I have to go now my love."

"I will miss you."

"I know. I will miss you more."

"Not possible. I will walk you towards the car." I left towards the car with Eli (her son) in my arms and Gregorio right behind me. I put Eli in his car seat and buckled him up. I was about to get in the back but Gregorio turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips. I looked around and saw four of his guards looking this way. No surprise.

I moaned at the kiss only pretending that the man in front of me was the father of my baby. My mate. Paul Lahote. Paul doesn't even know he is a father. How will he handle it? Gregorio thinks it is his. I was sleeping with Gregorio and Paul. I took a DNA Test the day after Eli's birth. It came out positive for Eli being Paul's baby. I created a scrapbook with pictures of Eli growing up for the past 4 months that was currently in my suitcase. Paul was willingly but with Gregorio it wasn't. We finished kissing and I got in the car, buckling up and left the house with the driver driving to the airport. 

On the way to the airport I just thought back to the day where I met my mates and I was happy as I could be. 

The time I wasn't married. 

The time where I wasn't getting raped. 

The time where I wasn't getting abused. 

The time where I wasn't forced to do what I didn't want to do. 

The time where I wasn't forced to have a baby.

 I love Eli.

 I would never abort him. 

The timing was wrong. 

I miss the time where I was free but the truth is was I ever free?

As long as Issac is alive, I am never free. 

^That is Gregorio

Flashback of New moon where Paul, Jared and Embry meet their mate Melanie

September 16th 2005- The Cullens leave Forks

Third POV:

The day the Cullens decided to leave the soon to be depressed Bella they brought more people into their problems. Mostly Edward brought more people into their problems. Carlisle just gave him the resources. That night when the cullens left Forks, Edward made a call to a long term friend of Carisle. Storm Warrior Xavier Grey Knight King Salvatore Wolf. Edward knew Bella was going to do something reckless. He wasnt that stupid. He somewhat trusts Jacob but not fully. He needed someone to watch over her. He knew that she wasn't his mate. That he wasn't that stupid. 

Edward POV: 

When you find your mate you don't want to kill them or suck them dry from their blood you want to protect and love them not the way I feel about Bella. I knew for some reason I knew I had to keep doing this and I don't know why. If Bella wasn't my mate, who was my mate and where was my mate? 

 PHONE CALL: 

S: Storm

E: Edward 

E: "Hey Storm."

S: "What you want Edward?"

E: "I need help Storm."

S: "What you do now?"

E: "I need you to look after Bella." 

S: "Fuck no."

E: "Please."

S: "No."

E: "I'll give you money."

S: "How much we talkin'." 

E: "10 grand a week."

S: "more."

E: "more what?"

S: "Its not enough?"

E: "What you mean not enough? It's 10 grand."

S: "Its Bella fuckward."

E: "fine 15 grand."

S: "20 grand."

E: "STORM!"

S: " Then no."

E: "Fine."

S: "Yay. Plus why you want me to look after her?"

E: "Bella's my blood singer."

S: "I'm not a stupid Edward."

E: "She thinks she is my mate because of Alice."

S: "..."

E: "I need to keep this up and so she can keep thinking she is my mate. I don't know why. But this is not love. She is obsessed especially with not aging Storm." 

S: "Edward I don't wanna listen to your fucking problems. Tell me when you're back in Forks."

E: "How do you know I'm not in Forks."

S: "I know everything brother." 

E: "Right."

S: "I'm sending Melanie."

E: "Why not you?"

S: I'm busy."

E: "With what?"

S: "Not your fucking business. Bye."

PHONE CALL OVER

She hung up. Well that was rude.

As the phone call was over we all departed while I went my own way. This was going to be hard. But even if this was a plan for a unknown reason I didn't know why. I do love Bella. Even if it was mostly her blood I do love her. 

Third POV:

As the phone call was hung up Storm called Melanie and ordered her to go to Forks and look after Bella. But during at that conversation Storm smirked to her herself when she saw the real future. It was Melanie meeting her mates. A hot somewhat built naked boy on top of her in the woods. 'Lucky bitch,' Storm thought.  Melanie disagreed at first since her daughter hated Bella for obsessing over the Cullens and saying what she did to Charlie when the whole James situation happened. Because of Bella, Laurent and Victoria had to give up on their children because of James blood lust for Bella. What the Cullens didn't know was that James wasn't really dead and neither was Victoria or Laurent. 

As Melanie went to Forks she did not know what she was gonna drag herself into. 

Months had passed and Bella was in her state of Depression. Storm was receiving the money while giving 15 grand to Melanie and keeping 5 grand for herself. Her daughter was doing the work why should she take the money all for herself? Melanie was making fun of Bella's fashion choices. 'This girl does not have a good style,' Melanie thought to herself as Bella was looking at the window. Melanie was currently Invisible at the moment looking through Bella's clothes. Every night she would hear Bella scream and would see Charlie barge in the room frightened and concerned until one day Charlie had enough. 

Charlie said Bella was going to go to Jacksonville to live with Rene but Bella instantly made up an excuse saying that she was going shopping  with Jessica despite the fact that Charlie knew of her dislike for shopping. Meanwhile the whole thing Charlie and Sue were working with the supernatural kids and he'll Charlie and Sue  became Warlocks but that is a story for another time. The day he became a warlock he knew what the Cullens were and as well as the Uley pack. Billy told him the secret. 

But that night was not a normal of sitting on a chair looking at the window or screaming. Bella decided to be reckless. 

Melanie went instantly where Bella was and was wondering on why Bella was going to the guys with the motorcycles. With a spell Melanie saw what Bella was seeing . She was seeing Edward. As soon as Edward disappeared Bella went back to the motorcycles. 'You got to be fucking kidding me,' Melanie thought.

Melanie POV:

Seriously?!

Ugh! 

What is wrong with this girl?

As Bella got on the motorcycle and drove off with the guy I monitored them making sure nothing was gonna happen. 

Soon Edward appeared and Bella was screaming. Edward vanished once again and Bella walked off back to Jessica. 

What the fuck?

Some time then passed and soon it was January 17th. Bella arrived at the Rez and talked Jacob about the two motorcycles she had. That was when I decided to introduce myself. Jacob already knew who I was and so did Sue and Billy. Sam knew who I was but he never talked about me because of personal reasons(Melanie and Storm's family personal reasons). He knew my mom and my whole family. He even knew what Issac did to my mother when she was 5 years old till the time she was 15 years old and what he did to the girls he raped and the kids he killed. 

And when I introduced myself on January 17th of 2006, it was the day I met him. 

Embry Call. 

I looked into his eyes and I knew he was mine. I wanted to sank my teeth on his neck. To mark him. To show to the world of supernaturals that he was mine and no one else's. I had to control my beast. He wasn't a full shape shifter but he was getting there. I knew Jacob was next. But Quil was going to be last. I knew I would feel the full effects but for him it was just gonna be a crush maybe more and I knew that if he looked at anyone else besides me in that way they're dead. What I didn't know was that a little while after I was going to find my two other mates. But one question lingers in my thoughts. 

How was Embry Call a shifter? 

As Bella and Jacob were focusing on the motorcycles that Bella saved from the junkyard that afternoon the most delicious scent caught me in my place. It smelt like chocolate milk and cookies. It was making me hungry. But soon the scent dissipated but still lingered in the air much to my disapproval still wanting to smell the scent, my senses refocused and I was met with Billy in his wheelchair. 

"Oh hey Billy. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. You're gonna show yourself right now, He says inspecting my movements. I guess old habits die hard. Even though we were close friends I was still a vampire and Billy still felt uneasy which I didn't blame him since I drink human and mostly demon blood unlike the Cullens. 

"Yeah, I am," I replied to Billy looking around looking for the source of the scent and thinking what I was gonna say next but once I figured out what to say Billy was about to head off so I stopped him, "wait Billy I have a question?"

"What?"

"Do you smell that?" 

"What smell Melanie," Billy asks smirking.

"I don't know but it's the most scent I have ever smelled. I just want to shower in the scent and never stop."

"No but you will find him/her sooner or later maybe just him. I don't judge," Billy replied rolling off with a smirk forming on his mouth and heavy laughter leaving his lips. 

"What," I asked in confusion but I soon ignored the statement and went towards the garage. 

I soon heard shuffling as I opened the door abruptly which out Bella put on her feet but Jacob stayed unfazed. Jacob soon looks over from the motorcycle to the door where I was standing wanting to know who entered and soon a full on bright smile was put on his face. A smile not even Bella can make him have. He runs up to me almost tripping and spins me in his arms, "What you doing here?"

"I thought I would come to visit," returned his smile with mine. 

"Well I'm glad you did because I have someone I want you to meet," he says as his already big smile gets bigger. But Jacob can introduce me I see Bella giving me a scowl. I know that suicidal is not looking at me. I look behind me and notice no one is behind me so I call her out for it, "bitch who the fuck you looking at? Cause I know you ain't looking at me," I say giving her my death glare that can kill you. Like literally. But I chose not to. Jacob oblivious to the whole situation ignores what I had just called her and moved on. Bella after my statement focuses her eyes somewhere else and all I think to myself is 'obsessed bitch.' 

Jacob introduces me to Bella but I ignored the conversation but participating even if I was not paying attention. What? It's like a routine now. 

As I take the attention away from Bella by talking to Jacob I notice her getting angry that was when I decided to do something I never thought I would do. 

Jacob knew I am a supernatural so what I was about to do wasn't surprising. I mind linked him. 

"hey Jacob?"

"hey?"

"I need you to do something."

"what?"

"Kiss me. Don't ask questions."

"But-"

"Kiss me."

He leaned in and we kissed but the next thing I know is that the door opens...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 48
COMPLETED Meet Melissa Rivera. A 25 year old woman with a doctor's degree. She moves to Forks to start a new life in a new state. She works as Carlis...
1.7K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
341K 6.2K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
81.6K 1.9K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...