Just Friends - Neymar Jr

By alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ยฉalohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

37

3.3K 71 127
By alohabishesss

He seemed a bit off after I avoided the question concerning Neymar but he was only quiet for a few minutes before returning to his loud joking self.

He lifted his hips up, reaching into his back pocket and placing the contents onto the table: his wallet, keys, phone and a packet of gum. I looked at him weird and he laughed.
"They were pressing into my arse, it hurt. Don't get too turned on Marchado," he winked as he lowered his hips and sat normally again, making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks for telling me. I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself without your much need reminder," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He laughed, "I don't think we'll ever be able to have a normal conversation, will we?"
"Nope," I popped the p and moved my hands off the table as the waiter approached with two trays in hand.

His pancakes were stacked high, not far from reaching his neck. I laughed, taking a photo before putting my phone back into my pocket.
"Hey, if you're taking a photo of me, I'm taking a photo of you!" he grabbed his phone off the table and pointed it to me and my waffle. I put a big thumbs up up and covering my face. He took one photo then grabbed my hand so I couldn't hide as he took a second.

He put his phone back down, looking proud of himself.
"I hate you," I said laughing as I started to cut my breakfast up.
"No you don't," he smiled smugly as he dug into his own, making me roll my eyes.

We were probably in there for around another hour due to my slow eating and our endless conversations about the most random things ever. I dropped him back at his hotel so he could pack his things and also get ready to spend the rest of the day with his friends. We were all planning on going clubbing later this evening so I'd see him then.

I walked to the entrance of the hotel with him.
"What was the point in walking like three steps?" he laughed as I hugged him around his neck to say goodbye.
"Dunno, just wanted to stretch my legs," I laughed and he rolled his eyes.
"Of course, there'd be no other reason would there?"

"Nope!" I popped the p before kissing his cheek and walking back towards the car, "I'll see you later?"
"Yeah," he smiled at me and waited for me to drive before going inside so he could wave.

———

It was approaching 7pm and I was almost ready, curling the last few strands of my hair. I was wearing a form fitting dress that stopped mid thigh, along with my clear strapped heels.

My makeup was already finished and I put some powder in my bag incase I needed to reapply some tonight as my skin got oily quite quickly.

I turned my curling wand off before adding my earrings and necklace, then grabbing my little bag and running out the door to get to the elevator.

Joaquin was going to drive me there and I guess I'd get a lift back with whoever wasn't drinking or by a cab. I didn't want him to have to come up to my floor and knock for me so I hoped to beat him, getting downstairs before he arrives.

The elevator dinged, signally I had reached the ground floor. My eyes were met with his and I laughed before hugging him.
"Fancy seeing you here," I joked.
He rolled his eyes, putting an arm around my shoulder as we walked to his car, "I was gonna come up and get you."
"Yeah but that's way too much effort Correa," I playfully pushed him towards the drivers side door and went around to the passengers.

"How far are we?" I complained for about the thirtieth time. We were stuck in loads of traffic and had barely moved in the last twenty minutes.
"Only about two minutes away. Once we take that left we'll be fine. All the traffic's on this road," he pointed to the left, flexing his arm as he did so, putting his veins on full display. I smirked, pretending I didn't know what he was doing.

We eventually made it, slightly later than everyone else as it wasn't far from 8pm now but nobody seemed to mind as it was his birthday. We had a table in a separate part, like a balcony but inside that overlooked the dance floor and the bar.

I was sat beside Joe and Ant as everybody gave him his presents and we watched him open them. We piled them up at one end of the table before I ushered Correa to stop following me around and have fun with his friends. He finally agreed once he saw Antonella call me over and knew I wouldn't be on my own.

Me and her were the only people up there now so we took the chance to have a catch up and gossip.

"You met Bruna?" she had a hand over her mouth as I told her the story of what happened a few months ago.
"No way! And his audacity is honestly mind blowing," she rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, you and Joaquin?" she wiggled her eyebrows.
I smiled shyly, "We kissed this morning."
"You what?" her jaw dropped before she started squealing, "Oh my god! I honestly ship you guys so bad!"

I rolled my eyes, "You said the same with Neymar. What if they turn out to be the same?"
"I don't think he will. Although, I've never seen him in a proper relationship so I don't know," she shrugged and I nodded.

"He's moving in with me though," I smirked.
"Amelia! Moving a bit fast?" she looked at me shocked.
I laughed, "It was before we kissed, I meant it to be friendly since he's always there anyway and is currently living in a hotel. I cant exactly take it back, can I?"
"You always get yourself into the worst situations," she laughed at me.
"Trust me, I'm aware."

We sat talking and laughing for a few more minutes before she spoke up, "Go see how the birthday boy's doing!"

I looked over the edge of the railing, my eyes scanning the dance floor.
"He seems busy," I sat back down, my arms folded. She looked at me confused before spying on him too.

"Ouch."
"Thanks for the sympathy Ant," I joked and she rubbed my shoulder.
"I wasn't meant to tell you this but Leo and I were talking about him the other day. I was asking why he didn't have any exes but apparently he whores around a bit. Like, he's friendly with everyone. Flirts with everyone but isn't looking for a relationship. But at the same time, that's what you said so maybe you'd be good for each other?" she winced, trying to see a positive.

I put my hands on my temple, "Ugh, I hate men. No I hate boys. I haven't met any men yet."
She laughed at me, patting my back, "It's not all that bad. Let's just go down and have fun!"

By the time we reached the dance floor it was a different girl grinding on him. I rolled my eyes, approaching the bar and downing a shot.

That's how the night seemed to go. I'd dance for a bit with randoms and then they'd offer to buy me another drink so I was crazy drunk within the first hour of being there. I made a few friends in the bathroom, as you do, but most of them left around eleven. Or I was just too intoxicated by then to see them properly and find them.

It got to around 1am and was starting to get pretty empty as I sat talking to the bartender about how depressed I was when my goldfish died when I was nine. Don't ask.

"Amelia?" I heard my name being called and spun around on the bar chair.
"Antonella!" I smiled at her.
She looked at me concerned, "Me and Leo are going, wanna jump in the cab with us?"
"Nah, I called one already it'll be here soon," I lied.
"Okay, well love you. Stay safe," she hugged me.
"Love you too, bye!"

I stumbled back up to our private room and my bag was the last thing in there. Correa left earlier with three girls on his arms, the guy was having a great birthday I guess.

I walked out into the cold air, barely being able to see as the street lights flickered. I sat on the curb as the road was empty, just thinking about everything.

Why wasn't I good enough? Why couldn't one guy just love me for me and be satisfied with that? Why did they always have to fuck about?

I felt tears welling in my eyes as I thought longer about Correa. Was everything we had really just a joke to him? Did he act like that with everyone? Was I really not any different?

One tear dropped and soon there was no stopping the army of them that cascaded down my rosy cheeks. Why wasn't I good enough?

I pulled my phone out of my bag, ready to call a taxi. I unlocked it and it turned off.
"The fuck?"
I pressed the on button multiple times but was met with the no battery symbol. I groaned, putting my head on my knees and crying some more, just being dramatic as usual.

After my breakdown was over, I started walking up the street, knowing there must've been a pay phone somewhere.

I finally reached a row of shops and spotted one next to a bench. I jogged up to it, digging around in my purse for any loose change. Luckily I had some but I stopped before putting it in, wondering who to call.

I racked my brain, trying to remember the last few digits of Ant's number but it was useless. I knew Fred's but that would be useless since he was back in Brasil. There was only one number left. The number I memorised back in my teenage years. The sober me would've just sucked it up and been stubborn, sleeping on the bench. But unfortunately, that version of me wasn't present tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
287K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one