Queen of hearts (Mira x fem r...

By Mira_Kano_

Y/n, Arisu's sister got to the borderlands and had to survive through many games. She has to find her brother... More

Chapter 1 ~ Shibuya
Chapter 2 ~ 6 of spades
Chapter 3 ~ Woman in black
Chapter 4 ~ brother
Chapter 6 ~ Witch hunt
Chapter 7 ~ Facecards
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
RENEWED

Chapter 5 ~ no place for avoidance

741 43 5
By Mira_Kano_

{♡♡♡\\\ 1st POV ///♡♡♡}

We were called for a meeting, but oddly enough it wasn't by Hatter this time. On the table was his unconcious body with Ann checking on the injury. He was shot. "Some of those near the game area heard gunshots too."
"What's going to happen with the beach?"
"I'll going to be the next leader, since I'm number 2," Kuzuryu claimed.

"Wait a second, shouldn't be the strongest person be the leader? We're the ones who have been getting rid of the traitors," Bitchface said. "The snobbish dictator is dead. The power has shifted, hasn't it? Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader?" Only the militants raised their hands, but that soon changed when Niragi and last boss pointed a riffle and a katana at everyone.

"This isn't a democracy," Mira argumented
"It is, isn't it?" The gun was pointed right at her face while Bitchface teased her with his tounge. Discusting.

The only one who took it as a joke was not surprisingly Chishiya and his sarcasm. Arisu on the other hand was frightend and got threatened by both of the militants.
"You were really scared for a moment there, right? That's so funny!", Bitchface laughed.

"Asshole, I'm not expecting a different answer from you." I slowly raised my hand. At this point everyone has voted. He hit Hatter a couple times again to check if he was really dead and completely ignored the faces from others. "From today onwards, I will be the beach's new king," Aguni announced.

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•

Chishiya, Arisu, Usagi, Kuina and I were in Arisu's room discussing our plan to break into the safe of the letter. When the militants were breaking the news to everyone at the beach, we broke in and Arisu tried cracking the code with the information Chishiya gave us, but it didn't work.

Suddenly I felt a gun on my back.
"You really came in so brazenly," Bitchface remarked. I turned my head and it was Chishiya behind this. I wanted to cry. I wanted to lock myself up. I was betrayed. He was my best friend.

"Let me go!", Usagi was caught too and tried to escape from the women's hands. Niragi passed me onto other creepy men and continuesly kicked my brother until he fully blacked out. With one punch into the throat I could only see black, even after I woke up. I was suffacating in tape which covered my ears, eyes and mouth and felt blood dripping from my body. My arms were tied together. I still worried more about Arisu though.

I heard muffled voices and I tried my best to comprehend them. They were from Niragi and a different person. "I already have a traitor to take care of. This is for you. Do whatever you want with her. I don't care, but make it hurt." He threw me onto my knees and I panicked after the door closed. Here we go. I'll probably die, get assaulted, tortured, everything.

The first ducktape was removed from my ears and eyes. My vision was blurry from tears and I couldn't focus. Then the other one was removed around my mouth. The person also cut the rope in two so I was granted free movement of my hands. Either I was getting saved or it would be worse than before.

"What have you done?" I looked up and it was Mira. I sat on her bed and explained everything that happened, meanwhile she was patching up my bruises and cuts. She was incredibly... close. "Well, you will have to stay here for some time or they will know that I let you go." I nodded and after long silence she offered a cup of tea which I gladly accepted.

"You've been avoiding me for a while," I acknowledged. Mira looked at me directly into the eye, she looked sorry. "I wasn't allowed to have contact with you. It is because of Niragi-" "I know you're lying." What people don't know about me is that I'm practically a human lie detector. It is easy to tell who's lying. It didn't matter how good they are at it. I always knew.

Mira was kind off confused and took a deep breath. "I considered you as a great friend, but I didn't want to hurt you in any way."
That wasn't the full truth. "Why would you." "I guess you will soon find out, Y/n..."
"It hurts more if you ignore me."

She sat next to me and changed the subject. "Do you have a boyfriend yet or maybe a crush on someone?" "Why do you always question me weird things? And by the way, I did have some feelings for Chishiya, but that was about a week ago and well... you know what he had done." "I'm just curious, don't worry..." I looked at her during a quiet pause. I'm literally so stupid for not admiring her at the time we didn't avoid eachother enough. She's so pretty... no, beautiful.

We made eye contact and I felt the same warm feeling as the first time this had happened. "You're blushing, you know?" I think I'm falling for her hard. I'm melting. I just realised what she had said and shyly turned my head. She put her hand on my cheek and softly made me turn back to her.

■~~~■~~ Mira's POV ~~■~~~■

The death of hatter was uncalled for. He was shot in the chest.
"Some of those near the game area heard gunshots too."
"What's going to happen with the beach?"
"I'll going to be the next leader, since I'm number 2," Kuzuryu claimed.

"Wait a second, shouldn't be the strongest person be the leader? We're the ones who have been getting rid of the traitors," Niragi said "The snobbish dictator is dead. The power has shifted, hasn't it? Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader?" Only the militants raised their hands, but that changed when Niragi and last boss were threatening everyone one by one.

"This isn't a democracy," I spoke up.
"It is, isn't it?" He held the gun right at my face which didn't make me nervous at first. He proceeds to stick his tounge out and made unwanted threats just with that. I sighed and raised my hand. They were obviously pleased when people were scared of them.
"Asshole, I'm not expecting a different answer from you." Y/n's situation was different though. He was way more rough on her, even if she did nothing. Discusting.

He hit Hatter a couple times again and also spat in his face. I was boiling from anger. "From today onwards, I will be the beach's new king," Aguni announced.

<><<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>><>

I was in my room making a tea and thinking about Y/n. I was in love, but I didn't want to be. She shouldn't have any contact with me, otherwise she would get hurt sooner or later.

Niragi came up to my door and randomly opened it. There was a woman tied up, bleeding and her face was full of tape. It was Y/n. "I already have a traitor to take care of. This is for you. Do whatever you want with her. I don't care."
Yet I did care.
"but make it hurt." He threw Y/n in front of me and left. I wasn't going to hurt her THAT way.

I removed the ducktape. She didn't notice it was me yet. I also needed to cut the rope off which made me accidentally touch her hand. My heart was racing, but shook it off.
"What have you done?" She looked up, noticed it was me and sat on my bed. Even walking looked painful. I grabbed some medical stuff and cotton swabs to heal her cuts, also admiring her features at the same time. She explained every single detail.. "Well, you will have to stay here for some time or they will know that I let you go." I offered her a cup of tea and she accepted.

"You've been avoiding me for a while," she acknowledged. I noticed her body language and expressions when she was near me at the time of avoidance. It was obvious she knew that it had a reason behind it. "I wasn't allowed to have contact with you. It is because of Niragi-" "I know you're lying." I was shocked, because one ever said that to me. How did Y/n do that? Normally my lies would be believed by everyone.

"I considered you as a great friend, but I didn't want to hurt you in any way."
There's still a little lie. I considered her as my crush. My love. The one I've fallen for. The one who made me want to blush whenever she saw me.
"Why would you." "I guess you will soon find out, Y/n..." The ten of hearts game will start in a few minutes. After that game I would reveal my true self plus the new face cards. I didn't know how much it could break her heart.
"It hurts more if you ignore me."
...

I quickly changed the subject and sat next to her. "Do you have a boyfriend yet or maybe a crush on someone?"
"Why do you always question me weird things? And by the way, I did have some feelings for Chishyia, but that was a week ago and you knoe what he had done."
"I'm just curious, don't worry."

We made eye contact and all my feelings that I tried to ignore came back in one moment. "You're blushing, you know?" Y/n took some time to comprehend my notice until she turned her head away. She's so cute when she's shy. I wasn't done yet for today though and put my hand on her cheek making her shining eyes look back at me. I slowly leaned in and kissed her pationately with my heart skipping multiple beats. My previous life in the real world was a pure mess. I never got to get an oportunity this amazingly. I will never forget this moment... never. This was my first meaningful kiss. I was a little afraid that Y/n wouldn't kiss back, but she did.

We slowly pulled away and just looked at eachother. I felt like I was dreaming. Did I really kiss this beautiful girl? Y/n wanted to tell me something, but Usagi came bursting into the room. We quickly put our hands away and she seemed like she didn't notice anything, not even the lipstick mark. "The 10 of hearts game is starting now!", Usagi told us and handed a phone to Y/n. "Wait, is the game arena that big?" "It's the whole beach! Sorry, I didn't get one for you, they are all in the lobby." I stood up and stopped at the door. "No problem, see you two later." When Usagi wasn't looking, I winked at Y/n before going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 4K 20
Based of the Netflix show - Including season 2 (Unedited) #3 in POV -28/1/2021 #2 in POV -4/2/2021 #1 in POV -8/2/2021
48.3K 1K 20
Chishiya considered himself cold-hearted. Selfish even before the Borderlands happened. He had never met someone as difficult as the matters of the h...
3.2K 62 11
All smut chapters will be marked with a ~ at the start of the chapter title. - After arguing with her boyfriend, Y/N finds herself in the Borde...
48.7K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...