(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Recuperating
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

Heads up Cha La!

108 2 0
By BluePaint6

"I should've killed you earlier." Gohan glared at Cell holding a clenched fist.

Vegeta looked at his son as the human fighters check on Trunks and Tulece. He yelled in full rage and blindly attacked Cell, but his attacks were futile and did nothing to Cell.

Cell blasted a ki blast where Vegeta's unconscious body laid, but luckily his body was pulled away with a Ki Reciprocate Ribbon. Li put him aside to safety.

"Vegeta was an idiot to fight blindly." Yamcha feared for their lives.

"He lost his son. I don't blame him." Tien said as he and Krillin keep a safe distance away from Cell.

"You don't get it, guys. Trunks could be saved by the Dragon Balls."

Turles tried to remain calm, but reassured himself from Krillin's word of the new Dragon Balls.

"I never wanted to kill anyone more than ever." Li stood up and took a stand next to Gohan.

"Li. Stand back."

"Gohan. I'm not going to back down. Even if I die again. Goku didn't risk his last chance of life again for nothing."

"Ha! Enough foolishness! I've let this go on for too long!" Cell formed a Kamehameha in his hands. "None of you will walk away! YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH THE EARTH!!"

"I did nothing to stop or hold him down.... I was only a liability.. I'm sorry, Gohan...." Vegeta lastly said.

Gohan felt the loss of hope Vegeta held. Li put a hand on his shoulder.

"We mustn't loose hope, Gohan. There's always something and someone worth fighting to the end for."

"I HOLD ENOUGH KI TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM!! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOOSE HOPE?!?! HAHA HA HA!!"

"There's no hope, Li..." Gohan held a down cast face.

🎵Piercing the shining clouds, I fly away (fly away),
While a panorama spreads through my body.
Kicked in the face, the Earth gets angry (gets angry),
And makes a volcano explode!🎵

GOHAN! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!

🎵Within the melted polar ice,
If there’s a dinosaur, I want to train it to balance on a ball!🎵

"D-Dad?! Where are you?"

The afterlife. King Kai is helping talk to you directly. Now come on! Use a Kamehameha to destroy Cell! You can win! You've got Li with you to guide you into the path of hope.

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
No matter what happens, I feel like it’s no big deal!
CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA
Just as loudly as my heart pounds,
The Genki-Dama roars...Sparking!🎵

"What good would it do?!  I can only use one arm. I've lost half my ki!"

"You can do it! Believe in yourself, Gohan. I'm with you there."

"Li..."

🎵Diving through the sky on a roller coaster (coaster),
I fall into a paradise of panic!
The scenery turns upside-down and I cheer up (cheer up),
’Cause the mountains even look like butts!🎵

One last time-- show me the power we made together!

"Okay, Dad. Li. I'm sorry I got way to ahead of myself when I should've killed Cell."

"It's Saiyan nature, Gohan. It's not unusual." Li powered up to Super Saiyan and her expression went hard and directly at Cell.

"Stop it! You and Gohan aren't strong enough!" Piccolo wanted them to pull back.

"Pic', something is different about the two." Turles said as he looked at their determined faces.

🎵There’s no time for worrying,
’Cause there’s a suprise hidden somewhere, and I wanna find it!🎵

Gohan knew he had his father by his back as Li stood on his side with her own Kamehameha. Li could feel a warmth alike Goku's and smirked.

🎵"CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
I’d rather have my head be empty, so I can stuff it with dreams!
CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
With a smile that’s Ultra-Z,
Even today is ai-yai-yai-yai-yai..."🎵

As the Kamehameha's clash, the people on Earth run afraid of the disasters, Hercule and the TV workers remained hidden unsure of what's happening.

"HAHAHAH!!! THIS IS IT!!! AND THIS IS ALL HE POWER YOU SHOW ME?!?"

Gohan. You have yet to release all your power. And Li's potential is seeping out better than I thought.

'What does Dad mean--?!' Gohan looked to his side to see Li in the same form as himself, but only a little weaker than his own.

LET IT RIP!! BOTH OF YOU!! DON'T HOLD BACK!!

🎵CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
No matter what happens, I feel like it’s no big deal!🎵

"GOODBYE!!! H-Huh?!?" Cell looked to his side to see Turles holding Vegeta as they both shot right at him ki blasts.

NOW!!!! /"NOW!!!"

🎵CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA
Just as loudly my heart pounds,
The Genki-Dama roars...Sparking!🎵

"KAAAAMEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEE....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

The two fell on the ground together. Li held him protectively in her arms with a proud and sad smile as she laid on her back.

"You did it, Gohan. You did it. You see him, don't you, Goku?" She said as she felt herself loose consciousness. "Bring the boys and people of Earth back, please friends..."

Turles picked up Li and Gohan in his ars while the others celebrated in victory praising them.

"Need a hand, Vegeta?" Piccolo smirked.

"Mind you damn business, Namekian. I don't need your help!"

Piccolo only walked away and the others left to Dende's lookout.

Vegeta grunted as he held strong negative emotions on Goku, Gohan, and Li as flew to where the others are headed.

Hercule emerged from all the rubble and looked around confused to where they have all gone while wondering who exactly were they.

"Hercule? What happened?? Wh-Where's Cell??"

"O-Oh! That guy? I- uh- I beat him! They were messing around with their stupid fire balls and silly strings! So went on and skipped all that and blew Cell out!"

"... Right. And where are the others?"

"Th-They thanked me and went home!"

"THAT'S AMAZING!! THE EARTH IS SAFE FROM CELL!!"

"Yeah! You said it!"

"TOU HEAR THAT FOLKS? THE EARTH WAS SAVED! THANKS TO HERCULE!!"

The world that heard the news through radio and TV cheered and chanted Hercules's name.
-------

"Give her some air."

No. 18 opened her eyes and was confused when she saw the Z fighters. She never thought she'd see the light of day ever again.

"Li! Dende! Get away from her or else she'll kill you!" Yamcha warned a bit weary of her.

"No she won't, Yamcha." Krillin defended.

"Li, where the hell am I?" 18 stood close to her as she glared at everyone.

"You're at Kami's place." Krillin answered for her. "Cell's gone now that Gohan and Li defeated him."

"Gohan? Li?"

"Yeah! They're strong so don't you think of doing anything, Android!" Yamcha added.

"You should thank Krillin." Piccolo said directly at 18. "He cared for you after Cell vomited you out."

"Well... I-I couldn't leave you there!!"

Gohan looked at Krillin and 18, then back and Li and Turles. "I get it! Krillin!! You're in love with her!!"

Krillin bonked Gohan's head extremely embarrassed.

"You're serious?!?"

"But she's an Android- Ouch!! Lunch!!" Tien cringed as he soothed his ear in pain.

"You keep your mouth shut, Tien! Now we're going home so we better get to our goodbyes! And don't think I'll let you off the hook for coming back looking like death!"

"Right."

"As if Krillin can get with a cute girl like her." Trey shrugged.

"Hey! How come I'm the uncute one?!?" Celes frowned at him.

"You're cocky and a brute. That makes you uncute."

"Rrr!! I'll show you uncute!!"

"Ahh!! Mom!!"

It was a game of cat and mouse with the two.

18 huffed and flew away.

Yamcha was irritated with her behavior while Tien took a beating from his wife.

"We must use the dragon balls and return those who've been stripped from their lives."

"Yup!" Popo brought a tray holding all seven dragon balls.

Turles put a hand on her shoulder as he brought the body of their passed on son from the future. Celes held a sad face as she held her baby brother in her arms tight.

Trunks was set down by Bulma as she fixed her son's hair as she held her infant version of him.

Thanks to Piccolo's careful phrasing of the wishes. Tulece and Trunks were brought back.

"Mom... Dad?"

"Tulece!!" Li cried as she held all her children together in her arms.

"Cell is no more...? And Trunks is alive?"

"Yes." Turles coughed, he looked like he was in the verge of tears but was too stubborn to show any vulnerability. "Now relax, son. Our time is now saved because of you two."

Tulece smiled as he relaxed in his mother's arms and the warmth of his sister as she held him and his infant self.

Goku from the other world decided to remain in the world of the dead to train and watch them train and fight from a far away distance. He lastly said, "See you later!".

"Who else but Goku would be okay with being dead." Krillin sighed.

"We have one more wish to use." Piccolo reminded them.

"Shenron!!! Could you turn Androids back to humans?!??"

"NO. I HAVE NO POWER TO TAKE AWAY THEIR POWER AGAINST THEIR WILL."

18, who his to watch them claim their wishes was shocked to know Krillin went ahead to try to help her after what she and the other two Androids did.

"Can you at least take out their bombs?"

"THAT I CAN DO."

Krillin went ahead and made that wish.

"You're real thoughtful to do this for the Androids, Krillin." Gohan smiled.

"You know this won't get to her, right?" Tien said to him.

"I know, but at least she and 17 will be great together."

"I don't understand the way you all love." Piccolo cringed.

18 growled in frustration and came from her hiding spot. "17 and I are twins!! Don't get the wrong idea!! Globe head!!" 18 huffed as she turned her back towards them. "Later." She lastly said to Krillin as she flew away.

Yamcha nudged him with a smirk.

"It's time Lunch, Trey, and I get home. Chiaotzu must be getting too lonely without us." Tien smiled at all of them. " We all might not see much of each other so, goodbye friends."

They all bid him goodbye and a warm smile.

"I guess it'll be awhile, Brute girl." Trey smirked. "Make sure you don't slack because if you do a human like me will beat a Saiyan girl like you!"

"Ha! As if!"

Celes and Trey both fist bumped.

Tien walked up to Trunks and Tulece. "Make sure you kill those future Androids of yours."

The two nodded and smirked.

"See ya, Leech." Lunch smirked at her friend.

"Yeah. See you later, Lunch Lady."

The two women shit finger guns each other.

And Trunks was surprised to hear from Yamcha that Vegeta tried to avenge his death.

Everyone gave each other a respective goodbye.
------
The Next Day.....

"I'm going to miss you, Tulece." Li cried as she held him. "I don't want to let you go."

"Neither do I, Mom. It was amazing to see you and fight by your and Dad's side. I will cherish these memories. It will be my new strength to keep moving forward."

Tulece crouched down and smiled at his sister.

"Celes. Take care you your little brother. Because you're going to be the world to him."

"I will not fail you, Tulece!" Celes grinned.

Everyone shared emotional exchanges as Tulece and Trunks began to leave to their time line.
------
"We're back to the future." Tulece was saddened to see their world remain the same, but they knew that it wouldn't change anything for themselves but at least for the Z fighters.

"It's time to see my Mom." Trunks smiled.
---

As Trunks and Tulece told them stories from their travel through time Bulma listened intently with a smiled as she puffed her cigarette.

But once their side of the story was complete, Trunks and Tulece knew exactly what they had to do now.

"17 and 18... We're after you."
--------

They stood Infront of the Androids with glares. They both powered up to Super Saiyan, but more powerful than they ever were.

The Androids only laughed, but what they wouldn't know was that was the time that years of suffering and death would be done.....

"What?!! How did you two know I was going to be here to kill and steal--"

"It's over for you, Cell. You've caused enough trouble for us."

"Now, die!"

For now the world for them will remain safe...
----------

"We need to leave Earth again?" Celes rose a brow.

"Excuse me?! You're not going to leave us again!! You're staying here, Li!!"

Li looked at Chichi and Ox-King with a sad smile.

"Okay. We'll remain here. And, I think this would be a great opportunity to show these kids why the Earth is worth protecting."

"Your Mother will know the time she'll come back to us. Don't fret. For now let's rejoice and enjoy the peace we have." Gohan smiled.

"You're a smart one, Gohan." Li smiled as she cradled Tulece in her arms. "Alright. We'll remain here in Earth--"

Li grew annoyed when she got a notification from her mobile device.

"Miller's what is it?"

"I got the stuff your requested to defeat Cell!"

"You're a little late on that, but it's alright. We've defeated Cell. You and Nurse Irene could take the time together and rest. I'm sure you've been working a lot at the hospital."

"Thank you, Dr. Li. But if he we're to ever return just know we've got everything you need here in your lab."

Li hanged up on the call as joined the Son and Li family.

"Tsk. That Miller." Turles scoffed.

"Turles, you don't have to worry about him."

"I suppose because who else better than me is fit to be your husband~?"

"T-Turles?"

"Marry me, Li."

"You dummy! Making me this flustered." She smacked him to be ground and blushed hard. "Of course I'd marry you!"

He laid on the ground with a wide grin that may have rivaled Goku's.

"Li, Turles! Come on! Dinner is ready!"

Turles got up and held her hand as she held their son in her other arm.

Chichi smiled wide with a tinge of sadness as she softly touched her stomach.

"With a part of Goku in me. I'd like to say Family dinner is served!!"
____________________________________________
Author: Finished! Man.And I have a
UIL Mariachi today at 2 PM and it's 12 AM rn. Anyway thank you for reaching the Cell Saga!! The Buu Saga will come up soon!!

See ya💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 80 33
Notice: You can still read this if you want, but it stops early on. I will no longer be adding onto it and have now started a new story on my new acc...
47.4K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
5.2K 27 38
Sorry if you keep on getting notifications of me fixing some of my OCs Template or something like that
3K 54 19
It's been 6 years since the cell games and peace have been restored since. Gohan is now 15 years old and is now trying the UA exams to get into UA hi...