My Indian love ❤

Por kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... Mais

Chapter-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter-56

1.6K 58 13
Por kalpnaayein1295

"Ouch......" Naina whispered in pain.
"My head...... "She said while gripping it.

"Here..... Have this you will feel better....."she heard his voice.
She slowly looked up. He was standing there while offering her a glass.

"What is this......" She asked.
"Lime water. ... You are having a hangover.... It will help......" He said.

She was so embarrassed listening this. Then one by one she remembered what happened last night. How she felt jealous watching Ian with Liza and how she drank the whole bottle of alcohol in anger.

"Come on.. Have this..." Ian said and she slowly took that from his hands.

"Ok.... I am gonna get a shower....' He said and went inside the washroom.

Naina went out to the balcony. The cool weather outside was giving chills to her body. What happened after I had that drink...... Why I don't remember anything...... She thought while trying hard when she heard Ian's footsteps behind her. As she turned around her breathe hitched to see him just inches away from her. He was standing there just wrapping a towel on his lower body. .

"Naina.... Have you seen my brown jacket..." He asked while shaking his wet hair with his fingers resulting cold drops of water fell over her face. Her eyes instantly closed and a shivering ran through her body due to that .

As she slowly opened her eyes the view in front of her made her gulped in excitement.Her heart rate elevated as her gaze fell over the running veins of his biceps. His broad shoulders were quite a view. She was trying hard to suppress her urge to just touch it and feel it. His closeness was driving her so crazy that even the cold wind was not able to calm her feeling.

Ian too saw his innocent wife drooling over him. A mischievous smile formed on his face feeling her gaze on himself.

"Ahmmmm......so, are you liking what you are seeing......"he said in a husky voice while embarrassing her.

"Huhhh.....no....I ...I was  just......ummm....what you were saying......."she murmured and started biting her lower lip in embarrasment and he just smiled watching her expressions .

"Well  I was asking about my brown leather jacket.... Have you seen it....." He asked again controlling his chuckle.

"Oh.... That brown jacket... Let me check... "She said  and came inside the room while avoiding his gaze. Ian too followed her.

She was trying hard to relax the situation. "Here it is....." She said while picking that out from his wardrobe.
"Thanks.... "He said and took that from her hands and went inside the changing room . When he came back Naina was making the bed.

Oh god..... What was that?.... Why I behaved like that?  What will he think of me? First I pushed him away and now I am drooling over him..... Uhhhh.... Naina.. Control yourself.... Don't forget about that deal......you can't take risk. That psycho Mike...... You have to get rid of him first.....just try to be normal....She was talking to herself.

"So... What's your plans for today".he asked while combing his hair and breaking her chain of thoughts .

"Nothing.... Just college...... ".
"Ian......ummmm....can I ask you something???."she asked hesitating.

"Ya.....tell me...."he said and looked at her.

"When did we came back home?.... I can't remember..." She asked in confusion.

"You don't remember what you did last night??...' He asked while wearing his jacket.

"No.... You and Liza were dancing" (She said with a sad note), after that what happened I don't really remember.... Did I do something wrong?  I don't know why I am having this feeling that, something happened yesterday......" She said while looking down.

Ian felt little sad knowing she forgot how she made him feel last night but he decided to stay relaxed. Atleast now he knew how she feels about him and that what matters him the most.

"So.....you forget everything huhh... "He said and started taking steps towards her. The way he was looking at her she became nervous. That gaze hold so much powerful emotions that she couldn't keep the eye contact and suddenly looked down and started walking backward till she reached the wall.

He continued walking to her till there was no gap between them. Her breathe started becoming heavy due to this proximity. It's becoming hard for her to stand still there. So she decided to just move aside and as she turned toward left he suddenly grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall between his arms. She was caged by his big muscular body. A lump formed in her throat as she looked at his light blue orb which were for some reason turned a little darker.

The tension between them was creating there heart beats to rise. Ian was just staring at her pink lips which were shivering in nervousness. He could still feel their softness. He wanted to devour them madly. Since last night he was not able to think anything other than this. The kiss she gave him last night was like a teaser for him. He wanted more.

Naina too saw the need in his eyes. This was the first time that she saw the hunger in his gaze.  Her heart stopped beating as he tilted his head and started leaning over her face. She felt butterflies in her stomach. A weird but amazing feeling. Her knees started getting weak and she instantly closed her eyes.

Ian looked at her carefully. The more he looked at her the more his heart started to overpower his mind. But this time he decided to take every step carefully.

No....not again......If she again rejects me I will not be able to tolrate this time. I shouldn't move further unless she tells me the truth...I want my answers. What is that she is hiding from me. Why she is not accepting that she has feelings for me.... He decided to ask her first.

"Naina...."he called her name and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Before I answer your question, you tell me first..... Is there something I need to know....." He asked hoping maybe she would tell her the truth behind her previous rejection.

"Huhh..... "She whispered in surprise.
What is he talking about.... Does he know something?? She was confused.

"About what....." She asked slowly.
She was still not reddy to let him  know the truth. He was disheartened knowing that. He once again looked at her keenly.

It's ok Naina if you don't want to tell me .  I myself will find out the truth..... He thought and looked deeply into her beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry Naina, last night you didn't do anything wrong....in fact last night was the most special night for me....."He said in husky voice while tucking the hair strand behind her ear and walked out of the room leaving her in confusion.

Naina was stunned. His behavior was surprising for her.What actually happened last night. What does he mean by it was special for him.... She was clueless.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"So how was yesterday night......" Mike asked while blocking her way.

"Mike what's your problem...." Naina asked while rolling her eyes.

"Really, you don't know..... You told my father about our deal and then you went out with Ian..... What you thought I would do nothing huhhh...... I thought you are different from others but no you all are the same... I shouldn't have trusted you..... Tell me why did you involved my father in this?......" He asked while getting furious..

"Mike.... Control.... First of all I didn't go to him. It was a coincidence. He himself came to me and pleaded to tell him everything. He is such a nice person Mike. I am shocked to know how he must be dealing with you. Please Mike..... He is alone. He needs you. Stop doing all this and give yourself a chance. He loves you so much... I know you had a very hard childhood, but whats gone is gone. Don't destroy your future for that....." She said very kindly.

Listening all this from her his temperature started rising. He never wanted anyone to know about his past. He didn't want anyone's mercy. He hated it. It felt like all his wounds started bleeding again.

"Stop it Naina..,.. "He shouted and she got scared.

"Don't ever tell me what I should  do..... You are no one to order me. We have a deal that's it...... I will not step back nor I will let you. ....
Actually you should worry about Ian..... I know  everything about last night. You got drunk and how Ian carried you home. What happened after that Naina....... Tell me..... Did you break the deal..,... Did you guys....... "

"Shut up Mike...... "Naina shouted in between. "Nothing happened last night and please stop stalking me........ Do you have any Idea how far you have gone just for your stubbornness....." She scolded him.

"Aww...... Don't be angry Naina.... Ok if you say so....I trust you..... But let's see how long you can maintain it. I know it's really hard to see your husband with someone else and that too with Liza.... She is hotttt you know...... I have been told how he left you alone and danced with her..."He said and started to laugh.

They were arguing with each other. Little did they know that someone was watching and listening their conversation from behind. He recorded their whole conversation and send it to Ian.

Beep... Beep..... Ian got a notification bell. He hurriedly opened the phone. It was a video message.

As the video started  he was shocked to see Naina talking to Mike and when he heard there conversation he just lost his temper.

Mike.....what is he doing with her? How dare he is talking to her like this? Is he behind all these problems??... .... And what is that deal?..... why is she even talking to him?.... And why she didn't tell me?... And how does she knows his father and why she was talking him about his past?... There were lots of questions swirling in his mind.

I have to find out what's going on??.... He decided and walked out from his cabin.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

136K 8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
2.1M 102K 89
American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York. That ideal man every girl longs for. A...
72.4K 5.6K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...