Chance Of Lust (Daniel Erland...

Oleh MyVictim

"His demons and flaws were the thing that made me fall in love with him, those hazel eyes captivating me from... Lebih Banyak

(1) In Lust
3. Skeletons In The Closet
4. Unwanted Memories
5. Drunken Antics
6. Lost In Paradise
7. House Of Shame
8. All My Doubts
9. Confide In Me (Pt I)
9. Confide In Me (Pt II)
10. Expect The Unexpected

(2) Dinner & Temptation

53 4 0
Oleh MyVictim

Saphira

I decided to make steak with a nice wine sauce, with some sautéed veggies such as carrots and mushrooms. I was rushing around like a headless chicken, making sure everything was prepared in order. I also had made a chocolate tart which was chilling in the fridge.

I was nervous about seeing Daniel tonight, I never did stuff like this. Have sex with a random stranger and have dinner with them, but there was something so enchanting about him. Especially those tattoos, the way they contrasted his pale skin and his black hair glistening under the light.

It was five o'clock so I shoved everything in the oven so it was warm for when I would bring it over. I decided to take a shower, I shaved and groomed myself nicely because you'd never know. I just wanted to look beautiful.

I walked into my bedroom, and closed the curtains. I didn't want him to see my outfit. So I pulled on a strapless purple lace bra and underwear. I walked toward the velvet dark purple bodycon dress I had hung up, I slipped into it and zipped it up on the side. I saw my platform black patent heels and slipped those on. I did my make-up with a dramatic winged liner and some dark nude lipstick. I sprayed some perfume and waited.

Daniel: Can't wait to see you soon! ;)

I smiled to myself and headed into the kitchen and got out the dishes and wrapped up the foil on and made sure the chocolate tart was set. Time was ticking by slowly, and it was about 7:50 pm and I decided to head over now. My heels clicked against the wooden floor as I carried the dishes slowly, and closed my door and headed toward his home.

I knocked on his door and I heard footsteps shuffling behind the door, I saw he was wearing pants but not a shirt, his tattooed arms were exposed and that muscular chest of his.

"Ah Saphira you look ravishing and beautiful tonight." He said while stepping aside to let me into his home, it suited him black and white decor, very sleek and gorgeous.

"Thank you and good evening Daniel." I said with a smile.

"The kitchen is that way, I'll be right with you." He said while he disappeared upstairs and I placed the dishes on the island and waited on him. I saw a tiny black cat pad up to me and I crouched down to pet him.

"Aren't you a beautiful thing?" I whispered while I stood up and picked him while I petted the cat and she purred. I giggled a little, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw Daniel approach us. He wore a long sleeve black shirt which showed his muscles and his shirt sleeves were rolled up to reveal his tattoos.

"Ah I see you met Odin, he's a stray that I picked up along the way." Daniel said while petting his black cat.

"And here I thought you were a womanizer but you're an animal lover too." I said with a smile.

"Oh trust me baby girl there's so much you don't know about me." He said while he leant down and pecked my lips.

"Shall we?" He asks as Odin jumped out of my arms and went to his cat tree. I saw the table was set:

I began plating  the food and we sat down, while we sipped some red wine and ate dinner in a comfortable silence.

"So how long have you been here? You seem like a city guy, I'm surprised you moved to the countryside." I said while we casually had conversations.

"Well.. Stockholm is beautiful but I just liked the countryside better because you have people who are friendlier, and you want solitude." He said while he sipped his wine.

"Yes I understand that." I said while thinking back to Noah and I. We wanted to build a life together but it didn't work out, we parted and I was left alone.

"So what about you? What's your story?" He asked me. I sighed, while I bit my lip.

"Well just a relationship but we fell out of love, you know the one where you think forever is meant to be but it isn't." I whispered while I finished up the food.

"I'm sorry, he's a fool and you're worth so much more.". He said while his hand gripped mine, his hand was so big but it felt warm as he held it.

"How about desert?" I asked him as we had finished up the food, he helped me clear up the main course plates and then we got out the desert plates. I stood and began to cut the chocolate tart, his arms wrapped my waist and he slapped my ass.

"God you're driving me insane with this dress, I want it off your body." He whispers and I glanced up at him with a chuckle.

"Patience my love!" I whispered, while we took the plates out and our glass of wine into the garden and we sat on his couch with a fireplace that was on. I had kicked off my heels to get comfortable.

"God you're such a good cook, you should make me dinner more often." Daniel said while he pulled me toward him. I laughed while I had finished up the desert and sipped my wine. His hand was on my bare thigh, his touch sent chills down my spine. He pulled me over to him and caused me to straddle him.

I looked into his dark eyes and he gripped my neck and kissed me, he tasted like red wine and chocolate, his kisses were so sweet but intoxicating at the same time. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued kissing.

His hands were trailing down to my ass, as he squeezed it causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Shall we go upstairs?" He asked against my lips and I nodded. He stood up with me in his arms, I clung onto his neck as he carried us upstairs into his bedroom and he kicked the door open.

My back hit his mattress, the king sized bed. His lips against mine, as he kissed me passionately. His stubble grazed against my bare skin causing a moan to escape my lips.

His hands roamed my body and he began to hike up my dress and exposed my purple underwear, he pulled off my underwear and left me exposed to him.

"Oh baby you're so wet for me.". He whispers as his fingers grazes my wetness, causing a muffled moan to leave my lips. He spread my legs and placed a kiss on my pussy while looking up at me. My hips bucked up. He kissed it, and began to lick and suck on it. I entangled my fingers into his hair, his stubble grazing and choked moans escaping my lips.

"Oh Daniel!" I moaned, while I entangled my fingers in the black satin sheets as he ravaged me. I cried out in pleasure. He slowly pulls away and yanks off his shirt and throws it onto the ground.

He pulled me closer to him and began kissing me, I could taste myself against him. His fingers unzipped my dress and Daniel yanks it off and throws it against the lamp shade which caused a chuckle to escape my lips.

We were both naked under each other, he slowly thrusts into me, while I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me into the mattress causing a loud moan to leave my lips, my hands roaming up and down his tattooed back. I cried out in pleasure.

"God you're so vocal Saphira and I'm intoxicated." He whispers, as he drives his hips faster and harder.

"Oh my God, yes Daniel, that's perfect." I cried out, while my sharp nails dug into his tattooed back as he began thrusting into me at animalistic speed and I couldn't take it. The bed creaked and hit the wall behind, I'm sure the whole neighborhood could hear my cries of pleasure.

"You're so tight baby, but you take my cock so well." He purrs into my ear as we just were on cloud nine and he just ravaged my body again and again. Until we were both coming down on a high.

"Ah fuck I can't hold in anymore.". He groaned and I moaned in response, my muscles just tending and I let my climax go. I felt breathless and euphoric. His thrusts were getting sloppier and slower, and he just spilt his seed into me but at least I was protected with birth control.

He pulled out of me and Daniel led next to me panting, trying to catch his breath.

"Well that was amazing." He panted while I laid looking at him, the moon shone in and it illuminated the bedroom.

"Yes it was." I whisper while his hand pulled me closer and he placed a sweet kiss on my lips and we cuddled up. His heart was beating out of his chest, while I found myself tracing his tattoos and found myself falling asleep.

"You're perfect Saphira." He whispers and he places a sweet kiss on my temple.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 68 16
Sometimes finding true love isn't that hard, keeping it is harder.
3.3K 100 21
A sweetheart model. A distrusting drummer. 15 or more tattoos. A music video and a Menthol Malboro. "So if I've got it right, that tattoo was your...
29.4K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...
87 1 5
Before you dive into this story, I need you to promise me something. I need you to promise me just this one thing and I believe you're one of those p...