Arch Yo Back

By TheSweetkayliah

You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you. More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
sequel.

chapter 11

140 2 0
By TheSweetkayliah

Hey guys this chapter was originally made on 27th sorry for not finishing it but guys!

I'm gonna make three chapter this week cuz I'm in happy mood . Pls tell me why I got top of my class my praising kink was going wild🧎🏾‍♀️.

Back to story

Waking up fresh and good I saw Michael sleeping peacefully on the bed. My first thought was to watch him for a while when suddenly he said .

"Yk I could see you right" he smirked opening his eyes.

" Uh..hmm " I said as she quickly come off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I'm looking around looking for that one good brush . Going though all the drawers I can't find it then I realized it was somewhere in the bedroom.

And now I have to go back to see his face again , so I use a pick-teeth comb and brush down my hair.

I took a bath and went outside and quickly change into normal home clothes . I pick out a cartoon short and a black t.

As I'm doing my eyelashes I could see mister watching my ass from the corner of my eye .
So I decided to go somewhere else but everywhere I go his sexy ass follow.

So I went outside in the kitchen and left his ass in the room . Going downstairs I made breakfast and sat on the chair next to the counter

All of a sudden, he decided to come downstairs and sit next to me . Trying my best to stay quiet I turned to look at him.

" You good " I said trying not to smile .

" I'm alright " he slapped my ass and walked off.

That's all he wanted to do . Eating my breakfast I quickly set up my appointment.
Going back to our bedroom I see Michael loloff the bed looking unbothered.

So I picked out my clothes and after a half an hour this is what I got .

Checking out myself in the mirror for five minutes I decided to go outside.

" Way you going " he asked.

" To my appointment" I said watching him confused.

He just got up and slap my ass and walk me out . Going outside I waited for my Uber after 10 minutes they arrive .

While I was in the car, the driver were tryna make small talk : asking me if I'm good , if I ate before I got the Uber , if I had a bf .

But since I was clearly not interested I just told him I'm not interested because I'm taken and I will always stay loyal to my man .

After reaching my destination, I go into the store . Inside now I see my bestie doing the last touches to her clients hair , she looked so damn good my bestie be working her magic.

After finishing her client's hair , she called me over signaling me to sit down. Sitting down on the chair she started talking.

" Hey how are you doing" she asked .

" I'm good just doing my work " I said .

1 hour and a half -

" Gurl let me call my boyfriend to bring me some food" I said dialing his number.

" Gurl since you have a man " she asked .

" Since a few months ago it's going good - hey babe can you bring some food for me " I asked .

" Be there in 3 babe whatchu want " he said

" Chick-fil-A or popeyes " I said

" Or okay I will be there " he said and hanged up .

______________________________________________

" Gurl I'm tryna be like youuuu " she said .

" Anyways he already Gon buy us the big deal so you don't gotta worry " I said .

" Thank you gurl I been starving everytime I try to order clients just coming . " She spoke

" Gurl tell me why this girl thought she could get her wig on and not pay me I almost pull off that wig " she explained.

" Gurl why didn't you do it gurl " I laughed .

" I had this store for a while now and I am not losing clients she could tell people I'm not doing my job and I could lose alot of Money ' she said trying not to laugh

As I was about to speak I saw babe by the door looking around , when he looked my direction I saw that nasty ass smirk on his face .

Walking up to us he hand me my food and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said he was going back home I waved him good bye .

" Gurl here's your food" I said .

" Thank you and that was Soo cute you guys definitely deserve each other " she said .

I just smiled to myself cuz once I get this hair done imma cuddle with his ass for doing this.

After eating my food my hair was almost done . As she is doing my edges my phone start ringing answering the phone I heard something.

" Hey whose this ? " I asked on the phone .

" It's your Uber driver " he said.

" So what you want " I asked.

" Can I take you out on a date ? " He asked.

" No I can't and even if I had the chance I still wouldn't go bye Uber driver " I said as I hanged up .

" You ate him uppp " she said trying not to laugh too loud.

Finishing my hair she cleaned me up and herself and said her goodbyes. Walking outside I call Michael.

" Hey babe "

" Can you pick me up "

" But I wanna hang out with my homies "

" Do you know you was going to get the best sex of your life but I guess I take the Uber then " I said .

" Alright I pick up in 5 mins "

" Thank you love , love you"

" Love you too "

I smiled just waiting on his fine ass .

______________________________________________

He pulls up .

" Babee " he said .

" I'm coming" I said

As I walk to him he stretched his hands out for him to hug him so I just went in to hug him . Hugging him felt like hugging a pillow he was soft and gentle with me.

Going into the car, his ass keep playing with my hair .

" Boy if you don't stop touching my hair " I playfully said .

" I'm gonna be the same one pulling it don't ya think " he smirked.

I just stayed quiet cuz I had nothing to say watching thru the window I feel his hands gripping and touching my thighs . He is teasing me but I'm not giving it .

After a while we reached home I just know he will wanna cuddle.

Going inside I go upstairs and toke a bath.

This is edited if you didn't notice , but I hope you enjoyed it .

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
5.7K 35 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
229K 7.4K 63
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 ~𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
23.1K 740 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .