samai's interlude.

By stunna4cee

"losing someone close to you makes you not want to get close to anybody, but what if there was somebody who c... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
DAVYIAR
Six.
DAVYIAR
Nine.
DAVYIAR
Eleven.
DAVYIAR

Eight.

1K 38 1
By stunna4cee

3 DAYS LATER

"You coming back when Lay come back?", Dayviar mumbled asking me. He looked down at me pulling me to him a little as he was rolling up, waiting for some type of response. I just nod and wrap my arms around his torso, I kind of love hugging on him now.

I pulled away some and looked up at him and he was still looking at me, biting on his lip some. I chuckled pulling off him, "Stop biting yo lip at me sir." He chuckled too and finished licking his wood closed, "My bad, I just like when you be on me and shi."

I smiled at him. After our kiss 3 night ago, we've been hanging out and spending more time with each other when the group is hanging out. We didn't talk about the kiss or what the kiss meant for us but I like that we're just vibing and seeing what happens..

Davyair starts getting ready to spark his wood so I walk away from him and start grabbing my things I had to pack back in my bag. I had classes today and since I'm avoiding being around Say, it was going to take me a little longer to get there..

I'm still upset about the promise thing and it's been stressing me out because I feel bad for still being upset but he doesn't understand. After you break a promise with me I feel like I can't trust you.. and why would I wanna be around somebody I can't trust?

I tried to talk about this with Dayviar but he won't give me an answer of if I should communicate with Say or not. He said it isn't his decision and whatever I decide should be what I feel.

Dayviar walked over to his easel and started to get his paint out. I like that he paints and he's just so creative with his work I wish he was more open to showing them to people. I can just tell they're very personal to him.

He looked over at me as I was watching him set everything up, "Bye the hell. Why you still standing in here watching me for?" I scrunched my face at him and he started laughing, who was he talking to?

"Dayviar don't play with me. Don't start talking foolishness when I have to leave.", I warned and he continued laughing. I was so confused on what he thought was funny. "You are funny eshit.", he told me slowing his laughing. "Foolishness."

I rolled my eyes some and he started making his way over to me.

"Aight, Im done messing witchu.", he mumbled to me looking at my lips. He leaned in to peck them then went back to getting his paint ready and I started leaving out.

I was smiling to myself as I walked down the stairs and out the door, I like this side of Dayviar.. I like his quiet and to hisself side too but I like that I'm figuring out he can be clingy and does like to talk.

We've been spending so much time with each other, I just want to hang out with him all the time. I wish our classes were on the same schedule so we could go to and come back from our classes at the same time..

•••

I lean on Davyiar as we were standing in line to get popcorn at the mall. He wrapped his arm around me and kept scrolling on his phone, he's always on apps looking for clothes and shoes. The line for the popcorn was long but I didn't care, I love mall popcorn and wanted to try some from here.

This mall was definitely bigger and had more stores in it than the mall back at home.

The whole group decided we wanted to come to the mall to just shop and find outfits for this party we're going to this weekend. Apparently it's the party of the year every year and it's gonna be fat since it's the first party since school has started back.

I didn't know what "it's gonna be fat" meant until I had to ask Davyiar..

"After this you wanna go to Neiman?", he questioned me sliding his phone in his pocket and smiling at me. I look up at him and nod.

His smile so cute, he don't be smiling all the time so I like when he does. I poked my lips out and he pecked them standing off me.. we moved up a little in the line and it made me sigh. "What flavors and shi you want?", Davyair asked behind me.

I thought to myself for a while and looked over all the popcorn flavors they had listed at the kiosk.

"I think I want.. cheddar and kettle corn mix.", I finally answered looking at him. He nodded and started looking at the kiosk, "I don't know what I want." He looked down at me frowning and I rubbed his face.

"Don't frown, I'll help you.", I whined confused on why he was frowning. Davyiar started chuckling and it made me smack my lips some and move my hand. I thought he was actually getting upset.

He started wrapping his arms around me again, "You care about me and shi, I like det."

We eventually got our popcorn and was walking into Neiman Marcus, Dayviar wanted to try on clothes and I really wanted to just look at the bags. I was texting Lay and Malaysia in the groupchat we have, we were all at different stores shopping and asking each other for ideas and opinions.

I looked up from my phone locking it and catching up to Davyiar. He was swishing through and looking at all the jackets they have and I just watched him, I can tell he loves a good jacket.

I walked away from him and looked at some skirts and some tops. I did have an idea on what I wanted to wear to the party already and Say was the one who actually gave me the outfit idea.

I still haven't talked to him and I don't know maybe me wearing one of the outfits he wanted me to wear will let him know I'm not mad at him..?

I start picking up clothes I wanna try on while Davyiar does the same. We walk to the dressing room and put everything down. Davyiar just eyed the things I picked up, I could tell he was looking at the mini skirt I found and it made me chuckle.

He sat down on the bench we have in here and I grabbed my clothes and started changing. Davyiar's phone started ringing in his pocket, so he pulled it out and answered it.

I slid the first shirt on examining everything in the mirror.

"Nigga where you go?", I heard Amir shout on the other side of the phone. "I thought you was at the food court?"

"I was but then I saw Samai and shi and just been hanging round her.", Davyair explained setting his phone down next to him. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera starting to take pictures in the mirror.

"Oh ard, well we finna go meet up with the girls.", Amir replied back. Davyair just put his face in the camera nodding and Amir hung up. I started texting the groupchat about the shirt and Davyair got up walking up to me.

He just got close to me, looking down at me as I stood there and it made me nervous so I started chuckling and started hiding my face with one of my hands but he grabbed it and held it, "Stop covering yo face, Ion like when you do det."

I stripped my hand from his and softly pushed him from me. "I'm shy and be nervous, I can't help ittt.", I told him truthfully locking my phone. Even though I feel like we're starting to be more comfortable around each other his body language is still new and intimidating to me.

He looked at me confused, "Why? Ion want you to feel nervous around me, I want you to feel comfortable." I didn't say anything and walked over to the bench grabbing the next thing I wanted to try.

I turned around and Davyiar was standing there with a frown but this frown wasn't like the one in the popcorn line.. I could tell he was actually upset.

"You want me to be chill sum?", he questioned still waiting for me to say something. I looked at him confused as I sat down on the bench now, "What are you talking about? I thought we were supposed to be trying on clothes?"

"We is but answer my question so I know wassup, I don't want you feeling like det around me.", he replied. My phone started dinging so I picked it up tending to it, "Davyair me being nervous isn't a bad thing, I'm still getting used to being around you."

He didn't say anything.

I reached one of my hands out and Davyiar slowly walked over to me and sat down next to me grabbing my hand. I went to the camera on my phone with my free hand and held it up starting to take pictures of us and me.

Davyiar just watched me in the camera wrapping his arm around me as I was still taking them, "Let's pop out at the party."

I dropped my arm that was holding the phone and looked over at him looking over his face, "Pop out as what?" He pushed his lips to the side and thought to hisself shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know, what are we?" I shrugged and then he shrugged again.

"And I like det we don't know.", he spoke up saying. I nodded in agreement, "Me too." Davyair poked his lips out and I pecked them a couple times. I pulled away from his face and he looked at me wanting more kisses.

"I like that we're vibing and just letting whatever happen because I can use this time to try to understand you.", I explained to him as he was pulling off me.

Davyiar nodded and stood up walking over to the mirror starting to try on the first shirt he grabbed. I eyed him as he took his shirt off, I like his chest and how it looks.. the tats everywhere definitely adds to it too. I started changing out of the shirt I had on and set it to the side, the girls said to get it so I'm going to get it.

After I put my original shirt back on, I stood up from the bench and slipped the skirt on over my Skims.
Davyair eyed the skirt on me, walking over to me and grabbing my arm some to pull me to where he was standing. He looked at my butt in the mirror, "When you wear this forreal it's gone be showing too much Samai, Ima be able to see yo whole ass."

I stuck my tongue out a little bit, "That's the point." He just shook his head and let go of my arm starting to fix and readjust his jacket.

"You lucky I know how ta fight and shoot a gun.", he assured me and I just playfully waved him off.

"I like this jacket on you.", I told him walking around him looking at everything. He shrugged and started sliding it off, "Ion know, this shi make me look big." I laughed and he smiled at me getting close to me again.

"Why you laughing?"

He looked at my lips poking his out but I shook my head no. Davyiar's face immediately went straight and he smacked his lips, "Why not? Ever since our first kiss, all I wanna do is kiss." I start to rub the side of his face and he just stares down at me wrapping his arms around me.

"When we around everybody and shi.. how we acting?", he continued asking me. I'm pretty sure everybody has noticed the time we've been spending with each other so I'm sure they already have a suspicion of me and Davyiar but I like that we're private about us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked up at him pecking his lips, "We always with each other now so I'm sure theyre thinking something but it doesn't matter to me. I like how we're private but not a secret."

Davyair nodded biting down on his bottom lip now, "Me too. They don't gotta know shi right now till we figure out shi between us first to be honest.. but when I want a hug or kiss assum, we gone have ta duck off." I looked at him confused, "Duck off?"

He sighed shaking his head at me, "I'm convinced y'all said only the same words where you used ta stay at, cause how don't you know the most common terms?" I just shrugged.

"It mean like.. we gone go find somewhere where nobody at. Just me and you type shi."

I understood so I just nodded and thought to myself.

LATER

"Hello?", I said putting my face in the camera as I answered Lays call. I was laying down in my bed watching my show getting ready to go to sleep.

"Lay bruh, you said I could call so move nigga. I can hold the phone and talk myself.", I heard Davyiar gripe at Lay. I saw Lay roll her eyes and I laughed, "Don't know how you hang around him Samai, nigga is so sassy."

Davyiar flicked her off and walked off with the phone. He put his face in the camera and smacked his lips as he saw me laying down, "Why are you laying down? See, I told you you was gone get too tired after working on homework you wasn't gone come spend the night." I started laughing and he mugged me, "It's not funny Samai, I already knew you was gone do this. You shoulda just brought yo work here like I said, now I'm mad at you."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm seeing you tomorrow-" Davyiar shook his head and waved off the camera, "That's not the point and you know that, I told you I wanted to lay with you and shi.. It's coo though. Don't worry bout it." I raised an eyebrow at him because what did he mean by that?

He started walking back downstairs to give Lay her phone, "Davyiar don't be like that. I don't wanna start having to haul a lot of things back and forth, I got too many books for that." He ignored me and gave the phone to Lay, he was making me feel bad. It's too late and I'm too tired to drive anywhere but I don't want Davyiar to be mad at me.

Lay blew a kiss to the camera as she laid on Amir, "It's late we'll catch up tomorrow." I nodded, "Okay bye." Lay hangs up and I put my phone down next to me and close my eyes, It would have been nice to sleep with Davyiar. I hope he doesn't be too upset about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 23.4K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
496 36 32
"They say:Be true to yourself and nothing will go wrong, but sometimes I wonder, how can you be true to yourself when you don't even know who you are...
24.4K 778 29
Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more , shut people out. 🖤
tears By call me k

Teen Fiction

1.5K 106 32
i just "need" someone // i just "used" someone