𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄�...

Von VeeNyxx

π–Œπ–π–”π–˜π–™π–˜ (π–‡π–‡π–ˆ) ━━━━━━━━━━ in which a shakespeare-obsessed young actress finds herself eternally tied... Mehr

0] DEAD GIRL WALKING

JUST LIKE HEAVEN

322 16 42
Von VeeNyxx

━━━━━━━━━━

𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁!
𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁!
𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁!

' strange as angels

dancing in the deepest oceans

twisting in the water

you're just like a dream '

just like heaven - the cure

JUST LIKE HEAVEN, a ghosts fanfiction ━━━━━━━━━━ avery quinn knows three things - music, shakespeare and coffee. after a whirlwind childhood, she's finally made a name for herself - performing the elizabethan legend's work across the country. she's happy, she's proud of herself.

and she has certainly no longer has any intention of dying young.

after all, she has a potentially incredible future ahead of her - a prolific stage career, her name on prestigious awards, perhaps even love and a family once the time arrives. but all that is put to a stop when a trip to a countryside stately home goes horrendously awry. tragically crushed by falling stage equipment during a final practice of lady macbeth's monologue before the big show, avery quinn dies.

she really should've known it was a bad omen.

now somehow ruled by the legal boundaries of the grounds of button house, avery finds herself trapped in what appears to be purgatory with the varying bunch of fellow no-longer-living who already inhabit the manor. there's a regime-obsessed second world war captain, a decapitated advisor to the tudor crown, and even a caveman. an actual real caveman, who happens to be surprisingly good at chess. at least there's one saving grace to connect her to the modern world - alison cooper, current lady of the house, who can for some strange reason both see and hear every one of them.

but avery will soon come to realise that being dead might not be as bad as she'd originally thought. in fact, it might be the thing to give her a new lease on life entirely - to forget the past and move on, even if it's not literally.

and she might even discover a kindred spirit along the way. especially when the melodramatic regency era poet who's been avoiding her since she arrived suddenly starts asking her for song recommendations.

CURTAIN CALL....

saoirse ronan as
AVERY QUINN

matthew baynton as
THOMAS THORNE

ALSO STARRING....

simone ashley as JODI HEYWOOD

bob odenkirk as JERRY FARMIGA

and the cast of ghosts bbc as their existing characters

━━━━━━━━━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE - hey guys! welcome to another book that i don't have time to write :)

i don't know why i felt the need to start another book but i'm gonna blame imogen starryeyedturtle since she's the only other ghosts fan i know on here and her story 'flapper girl' is everything so if you haven't read that please go do it it's so much fun! she told me i should go ahead with the ghosts fic that was already brewing in my head so here we go it's happening.

ofc if i was going to write about any character in ghosts it was going to have to be thomas since he's my favourite drama queen and deserves the world even if he is an absolute menace sometimes. so i hope you enjoy him actually finding someone other than alison to torment lol.

this will be mainly focused on avery's storyline at first and her coming to terms with some bits about her life but obviously there will be cute moments too. either way i hope you guys all like the book! thank you for reading and if you're new to my work then welcome to the chaos :)

much love as always

vee xx

disclaimer: i do not claim any characters, storylines etc from the bbc show ghosts - only avery quinn and her individual plot points. VEENYX 2023

━━━━━━━━━━

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...