Team Friendship

By Purple_Rose000

This story takes place after Puss in Boots: The Last Wish. Will Puss and Kitty stay together? Will Puss keep... More

A New Beginning...sorta?
Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
More Than A Friend
All Of Me
Better In Stereo
Drive By
Option (short)
Be Here Always
My Baby
Dandelion
She Used To Be Mine
Old Friend
We're A Team
Mi Amigos
Puss' Fam
Heated
Contractions
Pain & Amends
Puss and the?
Near The End
Beginning of End

One More Night

545 4 0
By Purple_Rose000

Puss and Kitty go hard at each other, like they're going to war. Puss and Kitty go rough. They keep throwing things and slamming the doors. Puss and Kitty get so damn dysfunctional they stop keeping score. Puss and Kitty get sick. Yeah, Puss knows they can't do this no more.

But, there she goes, there she goes, making him love her. Yeah, he stopped using his head, using his head. Let it all go. Got her stuck on his body, stuck on his body, like like tattoo. And now he's feeling stupid, feeling stupid, for crawling back to her.

So he crosses his heart heart hopes to die. That he'll only stay with her for one more night. And he knows, he says it a million times. But he'll only stay with her one more night.

Try to tell her "No, but his body keeps telling her "Yes". Try to tell her "Stop", but her soft lips got him so out of breath.

He'll be waking up in the morning probably having himself. He'll be waking up, feeling satisfied, but guilty as hell.

Puss and Kitty fool around under the covers.

In the morning, the couple was sleeping nice, cuddled up together, feeling satisfied.

That night was wonderful for them, and exactly what Puss needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.3K 9
Shrek is living with Fiona and his uGlY kids. Shrek is not satisfied with his life anymore. Until one day, everything changes.
101K 1.1K 18
I saw that there wasn't many little stories or even little male readers and idk if anyone will read this but I hope some people do it's just going t...
83.3K 1.9K 21
When Y/N arrives at the pep rally she acc meets the eyes of a band geek. Robin Buckley.
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc