𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓.

By Kinomya

"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟏.
𝟐.
𝟑.
𝟒.
𝟓.
𝟔.
𝟕.
𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
13.
14
15

𝟖.

2.1K 108 36
By Kinomya

𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

➪ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃.

$$$$$

"Girl she found herself trying to check me. How you mad at me cus yo nigga gay? And I wasn't the one doing the sucking." Poppa spoke about the situation that occurred only an hour ago.

Imani only nodded her head in understanding. What poppa was saying came through one ear and left out another, She wasn't paying any attention to him. Her mind was on Smiley. She hadn't talked to him in days.

She was mad at him because of the whole fat walking in on them thing and he didn't tell her sooner, she also wanted to distance herself because she didn't really know him, yet she's done more with him then anybody she's ever talked to.

"You still thinkin bout that nigga?" Poppa said knowing he was on her mind.

"He probably think i'm easy and just want a quick fuck." Imani had a bad habit of getting in her head but she always ended up being right.

"Probably, I mean you did say he acted like it was a normal thing that always occurred when that boy walked in on yall." Poppa shrugged.

Imani noted what he said and sat back in the passenger seat as poppa drove them to his house.

On the other hand, Zyair found himself outside the usual corner store him and fat always post up at.

"Nah, she straight." Fats said to the man who walked up to him.

He was trying to see if fats would be cool with him talking to Kimora since they don't talk anymore.

"I thought you said y'all was done though?" Zyair wasn't the type to get in peoples business because he hated kiss and tell ass niggas but fat was like a brother to him.

"Ain't been but a week since y'all last spoke." E3 butted in.

"Nah, we done but she still text me n shit tryna check up onna nigga." Fats shrugged. He honestly wasn't trying to talk to Kimora at all and lost most of the feelings he had towards her.

"Ian got no prollem with her but, I wouldn't say I still love her."

"So youn think y'all gon talk at all?" E3 questioned.

Fats only shook his head and hit the blunt he had in his hand. Zyair shook his head and took a sip of the drink he had in his hand.

"All this just because y'all got in a li argument." Zyair sighed he hated to see Kimora looking like she was about to cry anytime Fat came around. He knew Fat still had some type of feelings towards her but he didn't want to admit it.

"It's not cause of that. It's because of the constant arguing, sometimes I just want to be up under her cause I was goin through something but instead she want to argue, that's puttin mo' stress on me. Seewhatumsayin?"

Zyair only nodded and took the blunt from him. He remembered when Fat came to his door and asked for some of the percs he be taking. Zyair knew Fat was in a bad place because he was the main one trying to get zyair off the percs. He felt bad for giving Fat the percs but he thought it'd be just for that day. That day turned into a week, and every day Fat was popping a perc.

Zyair wanted to be there for his brother but he was honestly fucked up himself and needed somebody to heal him, therapy didn't work so he went about his own route.

"Wassa" Smiley and E3 greeted the girls that walked past them and into the store.

Poppa and Imani pulled up to the store to get some snacks before the went to his house. Imani looked up to see Smiley handing a blunt to E3 and then taking a sip of his drink.

She instantly slouched in the seat not wanting to be seen by him.

"Girl if youn get out this damn car and walk past him." Poppa was always the petty type. If he wasn't trying to make a nigga jealous, he was trying to be seen.

"What if he doesn't say anything? then imma look stupid."

"Just walk past and buy me n yo stuff and then walk out, at least be seen if you trying to ignore him." Poppa urged her. He dug in his purse and gave her his lipgloss.

"And put yo knotless in a bun with some curls falling out so it can give you a face lift."

Imani laughed at her best friend and put a little bit of his lipgloss on her finger before rubbing it onto her lips. She put her hair into a bun and pulled out a few curly strands before straightening out her jean jacket that she wore over her body suit. She pulled up her joggers a bit and took her crocs off sports mode.

She got out the car and Fat stopped the conversation he had going on with Smiley and E3 and looked at her.

"You can't speak?" Fats said to Imani and she chuckled before walking over and giving him a side hug.

"Wassa" E3 nodded in her direction and she waved. She walked past Zyair and went into the store.

"What's going on with y'all?" Fat nodded towards the door Imani just walked into.

"Ain't shit." Zyair shrugged and took another sip of his drink.

"You sho? y'all damn near was boutta fuck onna couch."

"Woah." E3s eyes widened and passed the blunt back to Fat.

"Nah, chill." Zyair chuckled thinking bout the time Fat walked in on them. "She caught her self having a li attitude cause ian tell her you walked in sooner."

"You know how females is though." E3 said and Fat and Zyair nodded.

Imani walked back out the store and started walking towards Poppas car. Zyair watched her before letting his intrusive thoughts win.

"Imani?" Zyair called out to her while walking towards where she was walking. Imani turned around and looked at him, smiling to herself.

"You still gotta li attitude?"

"I never had one."

"So why you caught yo self ignoring me the otha day?"

"There just wasn't nothing to talk about." She sighed looking at E3 as he noisily looked at them as they talked.

"Oh yea? wan shit you could think of to say?" Zyair questioned and Imani nodded.

Zyair took a sip of the drink he had in his hand while Imani eyed the styrofoam cup.

"Can I get some?"

Zyair only chuckled before shaking his head no.

"Wea you headin at?" Zyair was bored and had nothing planned for the day. "To my homeboys house." Imani said slickly. She knows Zyair would wonder who's her homeboy.

"Tell em you finna ride wit me." He looked at the black car she just came out of and stared at the person in the drivers seat through the tinted windows as if he could see them.

"But we was-"

"Man ian tryna hear that, tell the nigga you finna ride with me to my crib, Imani." Imani only nodded and went to Poppas car to tell him she was going to Zyairs house. She smiled and stuck her tongue out when she told Poppa before turning around with a serious facial expression on her face.

She walked to the passenger side of the car Zyair had went into and put her seatbelt on once he drove off.

Zyair put his hand on her thigh and drove with the other hand. Imani sighed knowing he probably wanted her to go to his house so they could fuck but she was a virgin and wasn't on that type of timing with him.

"What you thinkin?" Zyair asked her seeing as she was deep in her thoughts.

"Zyair, I like spending time with you, I do. But i'm not on that type of timing with you. I don't want to go to your house just so you could fuck. I barley know you and yet we're always doing something sexual towards each-other." She knew Zyair was going to be mad or kick her out the car but she had to get that off her chest.

Zyair scrunched his face up and pulled his hand away from her. "You think i'm takin you to my crib to fuck?" He looked over towards her direction and watched her as she nodded.

"Ion give dick out to any and everybody, baby. You been mad at ah nigga for no reason, I just wanna spend time witchu das all." Imani felt stupid hearing these things, she wished she would've just told him how she was feeling instead of assuming.

"But allat us doing sexual stuff.." He shrugged. "Im not gon be able to keep my hands off you when we together. You're a very beautiful young lady and I just couldn't control myself. We don't gotta fuck, that was never my intentions but the kissing n stuff.. matter fact type yo address in imma just drop you off to yo crib" He handed her his phone and pulled over in a empty parking lot so he could see what direction he would be headed in.

"Why?" Imani didn't want to admit it but Zyair looked so sexy when he was high and him being sweet and understanding about how she felt made her horny.

"Ion want you to feel uncomfortable roun me. Imma just distance myself." He shrugged and looked towards the window at the sky darkening by the minute.

"No, I want to ride with you."

"Yea?" Zyair smirked in her direction.

"Mhm." Imani hummed and leaned up to give him a kiss.

"You know ion like that pecking shit." Zyair said as he grabbed her by her neck and inserted his tongue in her mouth. Imani hated that she just told herself she wasn't going to do anything sexual yet here they are.

Smiley smirked to himself knowing he'd pulled over to an empty parking lot for a reason. He honestly did want to just enjoy her company but she was looking too good.

He pulled her on top of his lamp and cuffed her ass with both of his hands. He knew she was going to leave him with blue balls but he still guided her back and forth on his dick.

"That feels so good baby." Imani closed her eyes and moaned at the feeling of him sucking on her neck and him growing hard underneath her.

She knew her panties were damp but zyair didn't help the situation by putting his hand in her pants and rubbing her through her panties. He could feel the wet spot on her drawls and smirked to himself.

"mm" Imani moaned out. Her moans were driving him crazy and he honestly just wanted to fuck her in the car right then and there.

"Oh my gosh, yes!! faster please" She said as Zyair rubbed her clit in circles even faster. She sped up the grind on Zyair and he groaned in her ear sending her overboard.

As zyair was getting frustrated not being able to please himself, Imani crept closer and closer to her climax.

"Fuck!" Imani moaned out as she released herself onto his hand. She bent down and gave zyair a few kisses before a worried look took over her facial expression.

"Are you okay?" She looked down at Zyair as his eyes were clenched shut. She instantly got off of him.

"Yea, I'm finna take you home though." He groaned adjusting himself in his jeans and Imani looked down at his print that was showing. Zyair wasn't little, and it honestly had her scared.

She reached over and unbuttoned his pants.

"Whatchu doing?" He watched her as she pulled out his dick from his ethikas.

"Nah, sit back, yeen gotta do allat." Zyair said as his dick twitched just by her touching it.

She stuck out her tongue and licked from the bottom to the top and inserted only the tip in her mouth. She looked at him and saw his eyes clenched shut.

"Nah, mani im not gon make you do that." He shook his head before rubbing himself up and down. Imani watched as he groaned in pleasure.

She couldn't say this wasn't making her horny.
Zyair soon released himself out on the steering wheel.

"Fuck, Imani." Zyair groaned out. Imani felt butterflies in her stomach just by him saying her name, knowing she made him cum put a smile on her face.

"Jit you sumin else." He shook his head knowing he just did what he said he wasn't gonna do. Hopefully she didn't think he still only wanted to fuck.

Zyair cleaned up with the napkins in the glove department and drove off to his house.

$$$$$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.1K 23
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...
258K 6.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
89.5K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
215K 8.9K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸