๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚...

By arianawritesturniolo

โ because i love you idiot! โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡. . . แดŠแดœสŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แดแด€แด›แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s sษชษดแด„แด‡ า“ษชส€sแด› ษขส€แด€แด…แด‡ ส™... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
chapter twenty two
๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†

2.9K 43 119
By arianawritesturniolo

social media > real life

instagram

julia.lauren

liked by nicholassturniolo, christophersturniolo and 17,793 others

julia.lauren *camera roll dump* finally graduated, just uploaded a car video with these losers    p.s chris loves cheese balls and macdonalds... and graduation

tagged - christophersturniolo nicolassturniolo matthew.sturniolo ava.briggs kodyhonson

christophersturniolo you did nan dirty on that first pic 

julia.lauren shes so cuteeee 😭

nicolassturniolo happy graduation bitches

matthew.sturniolo watch the language dog

julia.lauren yeah nicky 🤭

user i love the vlogs with julia

user ava is underrated she is so gorgeous, that blue dress OMGGG

julia.lauren i agree!

user need to know where that pink top is from RIGHT NOW juliaaaa

julia.lauren brandy melville ❤️

user ew i like the triplets but julia is pick me asf

kodyhonson ayyy schools ovaaa

*liked by creator*

user julia plz accept my finsta rq

user honestly living for their content

user can yall come to australia

8:19PM - outside somerville high

Melissa is rounding up all the kids. I guess they aren't kids anymore, right? Melissa was still trying to grasp the concept that her little baby Julia was all grown up. She begins to call Chris's name as he's mid handstand. 

"Get in the car, Chris," she sighs. "You can jump around all you like at home." 

Ava chuckles as she grabs Julia's hand to drag her to the minivan. 

"Here are the car keys, Matt," Melissa yells while throwing the keys in his direction.

All the teens bundle up in the minivan. 

"Fuck that, thank god we finally graduated," Nick yells. 

"Language, Nicolas. Drive safe Matt, i love you all. Really proud of you kids." 

Chris, Nick, Matt, Kody, Ava and Julia give her an appreciative smile. 

"I love you mum, i'll stay over at the boy's house tonight with Ava. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure sweet, have fun guys." she taps the van door after closing it, to let Matt know he can go. 

"Well, i don't know about you guys but i thought that was great." Julia slurs.

The teens all shoot a look at Julia. She has no idea how they knew she was drunk all of a sudden.

"You stink of vodka, Julia, how much did you drink?" Ava asks chuckling at the sight of her best friend being drunk for the first time.

"Literally a few sips, shit. You reckon my mum noticed guys?" her question lingers for a moment as the boys try not to laugh.

"She definitely noticed," Matt blurts out while reversing out of the carpark.

Julia slaps her head into her hands. Ava leans in between Julia and Matt in the front seat and takes Matt's phone off the hand held device.

"Ava, what the fuck? I need directions home if you guys wanna come over." 

Ava giggles as she types in a new destination in the search bar. "I think we would all rather go here instead."

Matt looks at his phone as Ava places it back. He lets out a sigh, frustrated, but they all know he agrees.

A few minutes later, the fresh graduates pull up in a MacDonald's drive-thru, Julia finally lifts her head out of her lap and notices where they are. Chris playfully punches her in the arm, "this will help you sober up!"

Julia smiles and rolls her eyes. She pulls her glance back onto Matt. They have been best friends forever, she knew him really well. The good, the bad and well... the anxiety. She looked at him and knew he was anxious. Drive-thru anxiety. Matt gets its pretty bad. Julia lifted her hand and placed it on his lower thigh. "Your okay," she whipered. 

The others were too caught up yelling their order to the lady standing by the car. Ava noticed and just looked back down at her phone. Matt looked at Julia and gave a smile. Julia knew that smile. She loved that smile. She lifted up her hand off of his thigh so the boys wouldn't give her a hard time. 

"Matt c'mon bro it's your turn to order, hurry up," Kody yells from the very back of the van. Matt looks out the window and orders for him and Julia. He didn't even have to ask Julia what she wanted. It was always the same. They both knew that. 

As Matt drove through to the next window, they all waited for the food. Matt looked over to Julia and mouthed a quick thank you.

*chris's pov*

We all pulled up to the second drive-thru window and i looked up from my phone to see Julia looking out the window. She looked different. Or maybe it was the way I was seeing her for the first time. All my life i had known her. Well since 1st grade. Could it be possible that i was starting to see her a different way?

She looks beautiful. Julia looks beautiful.

WAIT WHAT? Julia looked beautiful?

*back to 3rd person*

Chris shook his head and looked back down to his lap, not saying a single word for the rest of the drive. 

Little did he know, Matt was thinking the same thing. And Matt had been thinking how beautiful Julia was since 1ST GRADE.

🇫‌🇷‌🇮‌🇪‌🇳‌🇩‌

꧁༒☬★彡𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜彡★☬༒꧂

💌

if you guys havent realised yet... this story is for my matt girlies!!

chris does get some play time too bc i gotta make it interesting ig

not sexualising at all, if any of them say theyre uncomfortable ill take it down :)

add to ur reading list and vote

stay positive

- ariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 6.7K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
73.6K 516 30
โ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* in which she's in love wit...
136K 2.6K 58
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
1M 20.2K 43
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, a boy gets severely injured and loses his memory playing lacrosse, winding up completely unaware that the girl he used to hate, is a...