𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥

635 41 17
By _d_n_i_

" in command to the throne , we announce that the great council of dhabi has come together to do what we believe is right for the people , our king...whom we all look up to , sworn our oath to has chosen for us a queen , it is in our best responsibility to call upon the great chosen by our greatest "

" I introduce to you all "

" Our Queen "

Taking pride in his steps , head lifted high as he takes slow strides on the carpet leading to the throne beside the king , armed knights by his side as they walk by him.

The people in awe , marvelled by his presence ...boosting his ego even more , feeling his blood darken as a cocky smirk grows on his face...power like never before surging through his veins.

Earlier this year , he remembers taking cover behind an ambushed car , almost giving up because the fight for his husband's return yielded no results , these people took his son first , then his husband , tortured him and even worst , made him forget his true people , his family , his sons and lastly him.

Taehyung knows how jungkook has grown fond of this people , how he feels like its his home , hell ...he almost got hanged because he had to have faith that jungkook will pick him , he guesses love wins against war.

But taehyung is in charge now and he will get his revenge , he'll start with the higher ups , he's going to burn them all...to the point that their bones are useless.

He knows he has lost his empathy , his glow , his nature..."we are what we are at the end of the day " he thinks to himself.

They killed his mother , took so much from him ...he's not here to make peace but to leave them in ruins...he won't just be taking jungkook back home empty handed...justice for his family , on normal terms these should be resolved by the mafia but they cheated , fled away from battle ground.

" Nothing can stop me now " Taehyung chants as he watches the people bow , heart racing wildly as jungkook takes his hands after he settles on his throne , rubbing his thumbs on his hand in a comforting manner.

---------------------------------

" you seem lost " jungkook says , walking into the ball as the night event is coming to an end.

Taehyung who stays seated by the pool , eyes shimmering with delight into the crystals of the water.

" look " taehyung says , as he continues to waver his hands on the surface of the water.

Lights like crescent , little bubbles of glowing green ...floating on the surface of the water , causing jungkook to gasp in wonder at the magic.

" beautiful right? " taehyung asks , eyes watery.

" yes , how?..h-how did you?"

" i'm a witch jungkook " taehyung drops the bomb.

" why am i just knowing this ?" jungkook says rather not surprised.

" its not important , its just a part of me i don't need to hide from you anymore because now we are one , we fight side by side for each other " taehyung speaks meekly.

Jungkook grabbing him on both sides of his arm tenderly , both their eyes yearning similar desires.

" Every , and i repeat , Every part of you is important to me " jungkook assures , his lips finding its way to seal on tae's , this moment as such a bond for them.

" i'll be in the chambers , i'd love for you to show me more of what you can do with your powers " his hands caressing his cheeks as tae kisses them.

" yes , my king " tae breathes out.

-------------

" you're here , finally " taehyung says as he storms through the hallway , aisha following up quickly behind him.

" You were with the king , i thought you needed time " aisha says .

" Where is she?! " taehyung growls .

" In here , my lord " aisha says , opening the doors of taehyung's chambers.

Stepping inside to see zaria standing by the curtains , her back facing them.

" there you are " taehyung breathes put , a victory smile on his face as his voice is taunted with evil.

Zaria turns , hands visibly shaking as the dreadful memories of taehyung stabbing her is rooted in her core.

" Have you know respect for your queen ?"

" YOU ARE NOT MY QUEEN " zaria fights back , voice angered as her eyes water.

" You will kneel before your queen zaria " Aisha voices out.

" Kneel or die " she adds , while taehyung stays in silence...

Zaria steps forward , close enough only to spit on taehyung's face.

Earning a gasp from aisha at the atrocity and audacity of zaria.

" Make me " zaria spits but trembles from within.

In a swift moment taehyung pushes her up against the wall , eyes boring holes into her's as she makes a tight grab on zaria's hair , pulling her head back.

" It will take me nothing to slit your throat at this moment , and present your head as a gift to those sick elders " his tone aggressive as zaria hisses from the harsh pull on her her.

" fine " she yields , settling on her knees.

" Now that's more like it " taehyung smirks.

" Aisha please tell us what zaria's duties will be hence forth in the palace " taehyung says taking a seat on his bed.

" you are dismissed from being a healer in the palace , you will be serving the queen hence forth " she says.

" i will not step down from being an acquaintance with the elders and the palace healer to be your maid " she says , clearly furious.

" Have the guards lock her up , 20 cuts on her skin a day , she'll give in eventually " taehyung says , getting up .

" No...no...." Zaria pants as the guards come to take her.

" NOOOOO!!!! " she screams , struggling in their grip.

Taehyung walking up to her as he grips her jaw " just know , this is only the beginning , i'll make you feel..every inch of pain i felt while fighting for my life in the air". his teeth gritted as the guards take her away.

" Buckle up aisha , war is coming..." Taehyung says , pausing as there is a grip on his arm.

" Wasn't all this just to get the kings memories back? , is there a change of plans? " she asks , sounding concerned and unsure.

" you know what you need to know for now " taehyung says before storming out of the room.

It is true , initially it was to help jungkook recover ....but deep down he wants revenge , ever since jin revealed where jungkook would be , even if he dreaded leaving his kids behind , his inner demon would not let him back down.

" Blood must have blood " he says ,making his way for the kings chambers.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
58.4K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
325K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
426K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...