My best friends brother; bang...

By koolvante127

You moved to Australia for collage, where you make a new friend, a best friend, but then you meet her brother... More

✭ chapter: one ✭
✭ chapter: two ✭
✭ chapter: three ✭
✭ chapter: four ✭

Update!

215 4 1
By koolvante127

Hi guys! Been awhile, I'm thinking of not discontinuing this story but rather rewriting it but in the meantime while I figure out where I really wanna take this story and make it better since I feel like I lost my original idea of where I wanted to take the plot, I wanna write a new story to give you guys something new and long rather than the short stories I write and publish in my other book. I know how much love this story has gotten but I would love to make it better so while I'm rewriting this one please give love to my new story "jealousy kills" once I publish the first chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)