๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—–, trent alexand...

By -JOBESLVR

"don't wanna say it but i really think that i miss him." tate mcrae- chaotic or in which trent falls for his... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
bonus chap, THE END.
authors note, help?
SEQUEL

nine

9.1K 176 181
By -JOBESLVR

Aurora has arrived at the Bellingham household and was getting out with her, June and Jobe's drinks. Aurora had offered to help bring Jobe into the house as he could "barely walk" but June said she'd be fine doing it.

"Jude! Get the ice pack now!" June screamed to her brother has she helped Jobe into the house.

"Got it!" Her brother replied

June helped her brother onto the sofa and put the ice on his ankle as he winced at the sudden coldness. She was also looking around the room for any sight of Trent, she couldn't see him but apparently her brother knew she was looking for him.

"Trent's upstairs, he's staying here tonight." Jude said as he got some spare clothes for his brother to change into.

"I wasn't looking for Trent and Rory's staying here too!" The girl said whilst Jude sighed and tried to mentally prepare himself to spend the whole night with the two girls.

June heard heavy footsteps coming from the stairs she looked up to see Trent coming down. He'd also noticed her in the room as he sent her a smile and wink after catching her staring. Trent walked towards the three siblings as he stood staring at Jobe.

"Why are all four of you staring at me like i'm some lost puppy, fucking stop it's terrifying!" He said as he threw a pillow at the four of them.

"Now now, little Bellingham we're just concerned. Nothing to get all bitchy about!" Aurora said as she ran upstairs to go claim one of the spare rooms.

"Can i ask why you're staying at my house today? Can't put up with you and June flirting all day!" Jobe said

"My house is getting the pipes fixed so Jude told me to stay here, and i'll flirt with your sister even more because of that!" Trent said whilst winking at June and getting slapped over the head by Jude.

INSTAGRAM

liked by @denisebellingham and 700,00 others
@judebellingham- climbing the walls whilst our brothers got a broken ankle 🤝

↳ comments

junebellingham- almost fell don't recommend
↳ HAH wish you did fall

philfoden- real question is who did u force to take the picture
↳ Trent

junebellingham- he's such a liar bro his ankle isn't even broken
liked by judebellingham

masonmount- not trent and june being in the same house 😉😉😉
↳ can you like not

trentalexanderarnold- took jude about ten hours to get up there
↳ liar

auroramonroe- me next
↳ nah you'll probably end up splitting the wood in half :/
auroramonroe- WTF?? jude bellingham body shaming (real) cancel him rn #endjudebellingham2022

xanderperez- icons
↳ baefy

jobebellingham- jude nd june are officially the worst siblings
↳ bitch i fucking helped you get dressed stop lying
judebellingham- i literally sat in the car with you and held the ice pack on ur ankle because you're a lazy cunt AND i brought you into the house and bought you starbucks so DO NOT LIE.

user2727282- i ship jude and aurora
↳ AINT NO WAY, yuck never 🤢🤢🤢
auroramonroe- what he said

user2737382- kinda wanna see more of june and trent
trentalexanderarnold- same

denisebellingham- behave! and stop being mean to your brother!
↳ he's such a snitch bro, mum nobody's being "mean to him" 😐
junebellingham- on my best behaviour promise 🙂🙂🙂

REAL LIFE

It was currently 2:30 am and June couldn't sleep at all. The five had spent the night watching movies and playing games. They'd even attempted the deaf mute and blind baking challenge, which June said she definitely needed to make a video about. The older Bellinghams had helped their brother to bed and made sure he was comfortable and could actually sleep.

The girl had spent the past hour on her phone making tiktoks and posting some hoping it'd get her tired, but it didn't. So she'd now have to use her last option.

MESSAGES
private messages

trent- trent 😚

hi trent
are you awake

no
i'm asleep
what do you think

absolutely no need
stop being rude

stop asking stupid questions

rude
anyway did i wake you up

yes you did

oh omg
i'm sorry

it's fine
what do you want

talk to me:(
i cant sleep and i'm so bored

absolutely not
i'm going back to sleep

TRENT NO:(
please pls i cant sleep

my doors unlocked

am i being invited
to your room mr alexander arnold

yes now
hurry up before i change my mind
(read)

REAL LIFE

June had to now make it to Trent's room without waking up either of her brothers which was going to be hard. As both Bellingham brothers were very light sleepers and Trent's room was opposite their rooms and to make it worse the floor was creaky.

June had got out her bedroom and put her slippers on hoping it would make less noise when she walked. As she got near the boys room she made sure she was extra quiet so she could actually get to Trent's room.

June opened the door to see Trent sat up in the bed on his phone. She smiled at the boy as she got into the bed. June had laid herself onto the boy trying to get comfortable whilst Trent put his arms around the girl.

"Thank you for letting me stay." She whispered to the boy.

"It's your house June." He whispered back making her roll her eyes.

"What do you think your brother's going to say when he finds us." Trent continued

"Eh, both of them wont care they just pretend to be extra protective to scare the boys away. They both love you so they won't mind. You'll probably get the brother speech from them though." She said laughing remembering when Jude had given her high school boyfriend the brother speech.

The two spent the next half hour talking about almost anything and everything, until Trent noticed the girl had fallen asleep on top of him. He kissed her on her forehead as he tried to sleep himself.

authors note!
we got some action guys
my new fave couple fr
thank you guys for all the love you've given all my books you all constantly amaze me and make me smile so much. I love all your comments and i try to reply to them all! I hope you enjoyed this chapter 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.5K 28
๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€? where Daisie Dior Delore, Victoria S...
172K 3.8K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...
19.5K 385 26
Love Me Like I'm Your Last Love
246K 6K 52
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต...