Black Meets Red

Od MafiagirlVictoria99

He's quiet with everyone but her. She's quiet with everyone but him. In which a lost boy who has given up on... Více

Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Family
Chapter 2 - Friend
Chapter 3- Green Eyes
Chapter 4- Actual Friends
Chapter 5- Impossible Possibility
Chapter 6 - Muscles
Chapter 7- Stuck
Chapter 8- Reunite
Chapter 9 - Tiny Feet
Chapter 10 - Sick
Chapter 11 - Waltz
Chapter 12 - Don't Belong
Chapter 13 - Discovery
Chapter 14 - Curiosity
Chapter 15 - Past
Chapter 16 - Truth
Chapter 17 - Emotions
Chapter 18 - Distracted
Chapter 19 - Dating

Chapter 20 - Dash

397 6 2
Od MafiagirlVictoria99

"Chef Felix"

Rosy
—————

Jesus Christ this cannot be happening.

"Dash!"

"Hello Rosy, been awhile" he gives me that stupid smirk that I hated the moment I met him back home.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him and glance at Felix who was glaring at him.

If looks could kill, Dash would be all bones by now.

"We moved" he takes a seat next to Spencer who was looking at our interaction with amusement and a little annoyance.

How ever that works.

"You moved?" Still in shock by his sudden appearance.

"Yes sweetheart, we moved" he takes a bite from his sandwich and I see Felix making a fist under the table.

I place my hand on top of his and his heated gaze snaps to me. His eyes soften and he clears his throat.

"Guys, this is Dash, we attended the same school back at home" is all I have to say about this guy...except the fact that he was after me since kindergarten.

"You hurt me Rosy" he holds his heart dramatically and I roll my eyes at that avoiding the stares of Spencer and Felix.

"You were my heart back home and still are and you know that" he had a smirk on his face that I wanted to slap away.

"What?" The high pitch voice belonging to Spencer and the low murderous one belonging to my dating partner.

"Stop that! It's not funny so stop it!" I glare at him and he chuckles but he's the only one who seem to find this situation funny.

"What is he talking about?" Spencer's voice ring through the table the same time the bell went off.

Thank God.

We all got up and I steal a glance at Felix who had his brows almost meeting each other and his jaw clenched as he stares at me.

"I'll see you around my rose" Dash who I had almost forgotten was around sent a wink my way as we exit the cafeteria.

"That piece of shit!" Spencer scoffs and I close my eyes while massaging my nose.

The moment I open my eyes again, Felix was towering over me with the same intense look and I sigh.

"It's not what you're thinking. He's always been like that and I've always shut him off. He's just very stubborn" and it pisses the life out of me.

Dash was not in the ugly category at all but I just never felt any form of attraction for him.

"You better shut him off or I will...permanently" he had a frown on his face as we walk to class and can't help but snicker making him turn his head to me.

"What's so funny?" Spencer also tried to hide his laugh by turning around to walk backwards.

This had us laughing quietly "are you jealous?" It was Spence who asked making my face flush.

"Damn right I am" he says with no hesitation at all, cutting the giggle fit we were having with an..

"Oouu"

————

"Where have you been?" I jump as I hear Judith's voice in the restroom.

That scared me. I thought I was alone.

"What's it to you? You're adopted right? Why are you bothering to care?" I stand straight and wipe my hands.

She scoffs and take a step closer to me "cut the crap" she almost whispers. I almost take a step back.

Almost.

"What crap exactly? There seem to be a lot of those around lately" I fold my arms in front of my chest, something Spencer told me makes you look more confident and intimidating.

She stops her movements and gave me a hard glare "your boyfriend's in town" a smirk took over her face and I grimace.

"He's not my boyfriend" I say through gritted teeth and chuckles but it was faker than the lips it came out of.

"And Felix is?" She had that look of victory on her face. I hate it.

"Yes actually. He's...my dating partner" I'm not totally wrong, although boyfriend hasn't really entered our relationship yet. I smile at her and she gave me a stink eye.

"Dating partner? You're ridiculous Rosy. I'm not here to have a stupid pep talk with you. Where is the key?"

Well that took a turn.

"What are you talking about?" I narrow my eyes at her making her sigh while rolling her eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where is it?" She whispers the last part in a whisper. Her blue eyes sharp as she looks at me.

"I have things to do and tell your parents that if they want the key, they can come ask me themselves" I walk past her before she can utter another word and basically ran to were Spencer and Felix were waiting for me.

Felix was holding my pink tote bag which is the opposite of the beholder. He wore all black today and my oh my...I want to bite him.

The last thing I expected was to see them talking to no other than Dash.

"Why are you here?" I walk straight up to Dash who had a huge smile on his face "well I was introducing myself to your friends here. Didn't get the chance during lunch" his pale brown eyes sparkling as the sun hits his face directly.

He's gonna have some serious burns today.

I shake my head at him and make an effort to take my bag from a quiet Felix, who gently turns the bag away from my grasp.

"I was wondering if you'll like to grab cookies sometime-

"She won't" Felix grabs my hand gently with a tug and I follow behind him.

"That guy has guts. I think I like him" Spencer shrugs making Felix glare at him.

He raises his hand up in surrender "he's not so bad, crazy about Rosy, but not too bad"

"Will you stop saying that. And you.." Felix stops and turns to me with an expression I could almost classify as him pouting or about to whine "you're my dating partner, no one else...right?" I almost coo at his expression.

I've never seen him being so petty and I wish I could take a picture and keep it forever.

"Yes, I'm your dating partner" his frown disappears before he nods.

"My God! Just call him your damn boyfriend and call her your damn girlfriend! The fuck is a dating partner?" Spencer makes a gag face and I glare at him.

"Fuck off Spencer" Felix says with the faintest smile on his face.

Spencer raises his hands in surrender and went back to smiling at his phone.

My face heats up. Is he my boyfriend? Can I call him mine? That sounds too intense or maybe not. I'm probably overthinking this. He probably doesn't even see this that way..or maybe he does-

"Stop it" I blink a couple times to get back my composure "stop what?"

"Overthinking" he joins our fingers together and head toward the exit of the school.

It was silent as we walk down the familiar path to his place that is apparently where I'll be staying till further notice.

Something about the way his hold was tightening tells me he has something to say but is holding back.

I look at his side profile wanting to ask him what's wrong but he beat me to it by suddenly stopping to look at me.

I must look confused with his sudden action but his next words made my insides almost explode.

"Go out on a date with me" my heart almost stopped beating. The butterflies in my stomach must've had babies cause they've multiplied to cause the way I'm feeling right now.

"Huh?" I blink to make sure I'm not imagining things.

He sighs, his face turning beet red "Go. Out. On. A. Date. With. Me. Rosy"

"Fin-fucking-ally!! I thought you'll never ask you fucker" Spencer whacks Felix at the back of his head before flinching back behind me when Felix raises his fist at him.

"Hey! Step away from her. Don't use her as a shield you coward" Felix goes around me to hit him making them circle me.

I shake away the warm feeling in my chest "I'm surrounded by idiots" this seem to get their attention.

"Your boyfriend's the biggest idiot here just to put it out there" Spencer who seem to be looking for a black eye today responds.

"You're dead" I grab on to Felix's hand before he murders Spencer.

"Not so fast mister!" He stops immediately and pulls me closer "don't take his side. He called me an idiot" I smooth out his massive frown.

"No. I called you both idiots" I gave him an innocent smile.

"Yeah my house is right there so I'll leave you guys to it" Spencer lunches for his door before sending me a wink and pulling his tongue at Felix.

——
When we entered the house, reality finally set in that I'm all alone with Felix.

It does nothing to my imagination and self consciousness of course. Definitely.

"Are you hungry?"

I flinch for some reason because the intensity of our proximity and the way his deep voice echoes in the large kitchen seem to get goosebumps up my whole body.

"You okay?" His forehead is creased as he watches me.

Something's changed. I can't pinpoint it, but something's changed "huh" my heart is racing way faster than usual and my palms are sweaty.

I finally look up at his face and my knees almost gave out. I take a step back, making him frown.

He must've not liked that because he took two more steps closer to me. Closing any distance between us.

"What's wrong?"

His face is so close. And so goddamn handsome. I knew he was but for some reason he looks more handsome.

I open my mouth to say something but I close it "you're scaring me Rose"

I shake my head silently as my eyes roam his entire face "your just..very handsome"

He physically relaxes and I can tell he's trying to hide his smile "Christ. You're weird" he pushes my forehead making my head fall back a little.

"Ow!" I dramatically rub my forehead.

"Are you hungry?" He asks again as he makes his way to the cabinets and refrigerator. He took out a few veggies and then noodles.

He's not about to cook, is he?

"You're going to cook?" My eyes went wide.

He looked at me then cracked the biggest smile I've ever seen.

This made my eyes grow wider with amusement "oh my goodness!" I pinched his cheeks making his smile disappear.

"Stop that" he tries to pull away but I hold his face with my palms "you look goofy when you smile" I laugh at that.

He doesn't say anything. He's just looking at me. This made me nervous so I try to pull my palms away but he held them and placed a kiss on each palm.

"I'll smile for you" he removes my hair band in a swift motion making my hair fall behind my back.

"You're so beautiful" he clears his throat and turns around going back to unpacking the ingredients.

My face is probably be beet red right now.

Gosh....

This man!

"I cook once in awhile. I'm alone most of the time and I hate going out for food" he answers after a short silence.

"Are you good at it though?" I raise an eyebrow and he stops his movement looking straight at me.

"Sweetheart, I'm chef level" he goes back to what he was doing nonchalantly.

"Okay Mr Chef. Do you need help with anything?" I move closer to him looking at the stuff he's brought out.

"No. Just go change and maybe you can sleep for awhile" he dries the vegetables and take out a knife.

He grabbed an apron and tied it around his waist.

Mamamiya! Chef Felix is hot!

"Rose?"

Heck. I was caught checking him out.

"Huh" I look up at him and of course he had a smirk on his face.

"Change?"

"Ah..right. I was going to" I turn around and ran up the stairs.

"Get it together Rosy!" I flop on the bed and exhale.

I like this feeling. It's not so bad.

——————
Miss Rosy right now:

And we're back!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.8K 214 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
4.4K 8 20
Emma had the normal life. She has planned everything that happened in her 17 years of life. On the first day of her college, she does not expect to r...
9.6K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...