In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 4
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

POA 5

3.1K 54 4
By SEHopeM

After we had all eaten I bid my friends goodbye they had Quidditch training whilst I had my first training meeting with Uncle Moony. I headed down to his classroom to meet him. He was stood leaning against his desk waiting.

"Hey Uncle Moony" I say walking towards him.

"Hello Little Wolf. How was your day?" He smiled at me.

"Standard day really. Harry wouldn't let me hit someone, learned the summoning charm and drew my good friend Minnie a picture" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"May I ask who you were going to hit"

"Only Malfoy. He was being a complete prat as always"

"Ahh. You definitely have some of your father's attitude as well as Harry"

"Why thank you"

"Right come on then Rory we're going to a place outside away from everyone. I've spoken to Dumbledore and he told me exactly where would be the safest, far away from other students seeing as I know how scared you are right now about hurting someone"

"Awesome lets go then" I follow him out of the class and eventually coming to the forbidden forest.

"Don't worry I've created a safe space hidden just within. No creatures can enter it other than us and Dumbledore" I nod and follow him into the tree's into a large clearing as we walk into the clearing I feel the barrier as we walk through "You ready to start?" He looks at me smiling.

"No time like the present right" I say taking a deep breath to relax myself even if it's only a small amount.

"First thing I want you to do is create a small gust of wind" Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes momentarily before taking a step away from him I raise my hand slightly. I notice the usual pale bluey green snake like thing wrapping itself around my hand as I envision a small gust of wind leaving my hand. Looking up I see things around me gently swaying. "Very good Little Wolf. Now I want you to try to great a small tornado in your hand" I do the same as before only this time I envision a small tornado coming from my hand. Looking at my hand I see the tornado encircling my hand slightly before I stop it making it disappear again a smile forming on my face at managing it so easily.

"Right Rory now I want you to try the earth element okay" I look at him panicking slightly.

"I don't know how to control that Moony I only every use air and that's never anything big. That tornado was the biggest thing I've ever done"

"Rory you can do it you just need to relax and try. Ready?" I nod at him "Right I want you to create a small rock out of the ground first" taking a deep breath I lean down and pick up a handful of mud, I concentrate on manipulating the soft ground into a solid rock in my hand. I feel it solidifying in my hand and when I look down I see a rock about 5cm in size in my hand. "Well done. Okay now I want you to create something out of the earth"

"Like what"

"How about trying to create a rock that looks like an animal"

"I can try" I close my eyes taking a deep breath before opening them and placing them both on the ground needing more to work with than a handful of mud. I envision the ground below my hands taking the shape of a dog. The ground starts to force my hands up slowly making me look down, I see a brown snake like thing surrounding my hands as a stone looking dog starts appearing. I smile at what I managed to create starting to feel the fears of my powers easing with every minute. Once the grounds stopped moving I remove my hands and look at the dog I've managed to create. It reminds me of the dog I saw after me and Harry ran away from Privet Drive.

"You're doing so well Little Wolf. You ready to try the next thing" I nod at Moony who places a small pile of wood in the middle of the clearing "Right I want you to create a small fire" I concentrate on the fire envisioning it leaving my hand and encasing the wooden logs. I look down to see it doing exactly what I wanted it to do making me feel like screaming from joy.

"Moony I did it" I smile at him for the first time feeling happy with my powers.

"See I knew you could. Right now use water to put it out" I envision the water leaving my hand the same way as the fire and look down to see the water extinguishing the flames I'd created moments earlier.

"Well done Little Wolf you did so well today. Next week we can concentrate more on your energy manipulation. I don't want to push you too far this time seeing as actually using these powers is so new to you" He smiles at me before sitting on a log and handing me a piece of chocolate.

"This is why you're definitely my second favourite teacher. You carry chocolate"

"Only second whose your favourite and if you say Professor Snape you are no longer allowed to call me Uncle Moony"

"That old grease bat I don't think so. Obviously it's good old Minnie isn't it also you are definitely a solid second after her" He laughs at this.

"I have to agree with you there she was my favourite as well" We stay sat there for a moment before I look up noticing the same black dog from before it quickly disappears "You ready to head back" Moony stands looking down at me.

"Yea" He goes to start walking away "Moony" he stops turning towards me as I wrap my arms around his waist after a few seconds he returns the gesture "Thank you. The fear of losing control finally feels smaller even if it's only a small amount"

"You're welcome Rory. It's my job to protect you and help you, not that I've done a very good job of it over the years which I am deeply sorry for. I was supposed to be your godfather but I've done a poor job of that and I intend to change that from now on" He smiles down at me but his eyes show the sadness he's trying to hide.

"I'm just glad you're here now" I smile letting him go as we start walking out of the forest and back up to the school. I can hear the Gryffindor team still practicing so decide to go watch them finish "I'm going to go find the twins and Harry. Thanks again Uncle Moony"

"I'll see you tomorrow Little Wolf" He smiles before heading back up to the castle whilst I head to the Quidditch pitch. The twins were flying around hitting a bludger at each other whilst Oliver Wood shouts at them to pack it in. After 10 more minutes of training Oliver calls them all down to the ground before dismissing them all, everyone heading for the changing room except Wood who looks at me and smiles before putting the balls away and walking over to me.

"Hi ya Aurora" He speaks in his Scottish accent.

"Just Rory, Ollie" I smile at him.

"Right sorry Rory. I was wondering if you maybe would want to go with me on the next Hogsmeade visit" He smiles at me.

"I'd love to Ollie" I mean maybe it'll help me finally get over my silly crush on Charlie.

"Wonderful I look forward to it. I'm going to go get changed I'll see you later and I'll hurry the two human bludgers along for you"

"Me too and thank you Ollie" I lean against the wall until the twins appear from the changing room.

"Hey Ror. How did it go" George is the first to reach me wrapping an arm around my shoulder whilst Fred stands on my other side.

"Amazing I controlled them all with no struggles I didn't even feel like I had no control. It felt so natural it definitely helped me feel less scared of my powers" They both smile down at me.

"Thats amazing Rory. You definitely need to show us this new control you know that don't you. We might even be able to use it to our advantages with pranks eventually" Fred says excitedly.

"Calm down Freddie. I'm nowhere near that level of control yet I've only tried little things and it was only with the elemental powers not my energy ones. But I will show you what I've managed to do so far just not tonight ok?"

"You need more faith in yourself my dear little Aurora" Fred smirks at me.

"You know I'm not that small you two are just freakishly tall" I mean compared to the twins I look tiny but thats what happens when your best friends are 6ft3 identical twins whilst I stand at 5ft6.

"Whatever you say small fry" George mocks his arm still around my shoulder. I huff and push his arm off before walking off from them both.

"Rory we're sorry come back" Fred calls to me trying not to laugh as I keep on walking away. I hear their footsteps running behind me before I lifted off the floor.

"Whichever one of you jackasses has picked me up put me down now" I shout making them both laugh before I'm lowered back to my feet turning around to see a smirking Fred "I hate you both sometimes"

"No you don't" George says putting an arm around my shoulders again.

"You love us" Fred finishes bumping his shoulder again mine slightly.

"Come on lets get back to the common room already"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
108K 3.1K 88
{Won 3rd place on the Sorting 2021 Competition} A mixture between Harry Potter books lore and Hogwarts: Mystery game A Charlie Weasley x OC story fro...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

37.2K 841 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
521K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...