𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙔...

De -outerspvce

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ A school full of lies, rumors and drama, not knowing what is real and what is not. Only... Mais

00: 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮
00: 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤
00: 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
00: 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧
01: 𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
02: 𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨
03: 𝘼𝙨 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
04: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣
05: 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨
06: 𝘼-𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨
08: 𝘼 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡
09: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣
00: 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

07: 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧...

118 11 1
De -outerspvce

As I got there I ran over to the empty place that was left right in between the two sides of the lockers. To my horror I saw two guys beating someone up. I didn't see who it was but I heard the guy groaning from pain.

One was holding him so he couldn't move and the other one was hitting him and right as he was about to hit him again I grabbed his arm to prevent him from doing so.

"STOP" I yelled as I held his arm with a tight grip.

He was pretty strong so it was hard to hold him. Only then he turned around and looked at me with anger written all over his face. I immediately noticed who it was and even though I could've kind of expected this from him, I was still kind of shocked.

In front of me stood a very different Eren, not like the flirty one I knew but like the one I met for the first time when he didn't let me go that evening after school. That was the Eren that scared me the most and it was now the second time I've met that side of him.

He kept on looking at me, straight into my eyes and for some reason I felt his eyes burn as if I had just commited the worst crime that anyone could imagine.

I looked away from his eyes, avoinding any future contact and now instead looked at the people behind him.

First my eyes landed upon another guy of the asshole squad looking very bland, not knowing what to do because he had just been caught and then I looked at the other person that they were previously beating up and I was honestly shocked.

It was Kanat, he was looking down at the ground with bruises all over his face, probably from all the beating up. He held his arm over his stomach trying to easen the pain.

I then looked back at Eren again with a very angry look.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" I yelled again.

Eren stayed silent for the first few seconds but then spoke again.

"He deserved it" He simply said.

"He deserved it?" I asked him with an "are you kidding me look" on my face.

He sighed angry as he looked at Kanat who was behind him and then back at me.

"Yeah, haven't you heard the shit he's done"

I crossed my arms.

"Nobody deserves such things Eren, with or without doing something"

He then rolled his eyes and gave me a fake smile.

"Oh right, why would you understand, you gotta protect your killer boyfriend right?" 

The guy that was standing behind him now looked amused.

"Yeah well, maybe I am but wouldn't that say more about you instead..." I started with a smile on my face as he just send me a confused look.

"Because after all of this he's still gotten a girlfriend and you still have none after all this time, all that you have is a lame squad of sad lifeless bully people"

I smirked and now the look on his face became even angrier. He looked like he was about to explode.

"What? lost your tongue?" I asked, the smirk now only growing on my face.

Eren rolled his eyes and send a sign to his friend with his head to go. He then walked away bumbing with his shoulder into mine shoving me aside with his friend following him behind like a little puppy.

I shook my head as I watched their figure slowly dissapear.

Assholes

I then walked over to Kanat who was still kind od groaning from pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

He looked up for a moment but not into my eyes and without responding he then looked away again.

I looked around for a second, not knowing what to say.

I don't know but somehow it is just always so hard to talk to him because every time you try there is just this awkward vibe around us. I'm usually a very good talker though and when I first meet someone it's not like I'm shy or anything but with him it just feels... different.

"Do you um, need to go to the school nurse?" I then broke the silence.

He sighed.

"I'll be fine" He shortly said.

"Are you sure because it seemed like-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"I already told you, I'll be fine" He repeated himself but this time more annoyed.

"Let me at least then he-" I took a step closer trying to help him but instead he took a few steps away from me.

He flinched.

"I don't need help" He stated, looking actually kind of scared.

He sighed and then walked away from me, leaving me confused behind.

I was only trying to help... Why was he acting so weird about it?

This guy was just so hard to figure out. I mean if someone was being bullied, wouldn't they be happy someone helped them but no... he just pushed me away and for some reason he was scared of me when I tried to offer help.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

"Ugh I'm just so happy that this day is FINALLY over" I said to Hazal with a big smile all over my face as I closed my locker after I had put my books away.

It was now a few minutes after the bell rang that dismissed us, we were now done with the last lesson of the day, which was Art class and now we could go home. Art class actually wasn't that bad though, I honestly really like it but after all the events that happened today I just don't have the engery for anything anymore and all I want to do is go home and lay down in my bed.

Hazal crossed her arms.

"Yeah, but you know you have four days left in this week right?" She reminded me, making the smile on my face dissapear.

"You really know how to ruin someone's happiness you know" I let out a sigh and started walking away.

"Hey I'm sorry okay but it is true though" She said as she catched up with me.

I crossed my arms as we continued walking towards the exit.

"I know but just don't remind me please, It's already bad enough"

We then both stayed silent for a while, neighter Hazal or I said anything as we left the building and walked towards the parking lot until she then finally thought of something.

"Hey I just thought about it but you didn't tell me what happened with the turtoring session at lunch" She turned to me.

I looked away in the hope she'd forget.

"You promised me" A slight smile appeared on her face.

"So, what happened?"

I shook my head.

"You're really not gonna let this go, are you?" I asked as we arrived at my car and I looked at her.

"Nope" She crossed her arms.

I started searching for my car keys in my bag and took them out as I found them in the front part.

"Look I'll call you as soon as I get home okay, and then I'll REALLY explain everything" I said as I unlocked my car.

"That's also what you said before" She reminded me.

"I know but this time I really mean it but I just really have to get home right now" 

She sighed.

"You really promise?" She asked.

"I really promise" I replied.

She send me a doubtful look on purpose, making me look at her with an "Are you kidding me" look.

"I'm just kidding" She said after a few seconds.

"You better" I smiled

She then send me a smile back and started walking away.

"See you tomorrow" She yelled.

"Yeah see you" I yelled back and soon she was gone out of the parking lot, making her way towards the nearby bus stop where she had to take the bus to get home.

I could normally drive her though but since she lives on the other side of my town it would take really long for me to get home then so it is basically almost impossible.

I opened my car and then got in. I then started the engine and soon I drove away onto the main road towards my home.

After somewhat a twenty minute long drive I arrived in our street. Since we didn't have a garage  I slowed down the car and parked it on the opposite side of the street than the side where the building was on.

I killed the engine and got out of my car. I took my bag out and then closed it. As I was trying to put the key away in my bag I suddenly heard a noice coming from the bushes next to one of the houses.

I looked up and looked around if anything or anyone was there but saw nothing

It was probably just the wind

I continued putting my keys away and when finished I looked left and right to see if there was any car so I could cross the street. Luckily there wasn't so I started crossing but when I did I heard something that sounded like some footsteps behind me.

What the hell is going on?

I turned around again but not suprsingly saw nobody just as before.

I was actually getting pretty scared now, and my heart started beating faster.

I started walking faster and quickly made my way over to the entrance of my house. Then yet again, I heard the footsteps.

I turned around one last time and now saw a quick shadow of someone quicky hiding behind a car.

My hand almost litterally started to shake right now from fear. I quickly entered and litterally ran up the stairs. I ran into my room and closed the door. I then sat on my bed, shocked, as I breathed heavily.

I litterally wanted to cry right now from fear, I just didn't know what to do.

Someone was defenitely out there, just like the last time when I had my first tutor session with Kanat when they took that picture of him and I.

Maybe it could be some creep.

I didn't want to believe it but I can't deny the proof

And now I just knew it for sure...

Someone is really stalking me and what scares me the most is who they are and what they might do...

...

Words:  1685

Don't forget to vote!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
8.9K 190 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
14.3K 919 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
849K 55.8K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...