TROUBLE | VKOOK

Af jay00kay

A school boy met a handsome fashion designer with alluring eyes, in the most romantic city. Could romance eve... Mere

1.The boy with the skateboard
2.The man with the enchanting smile
3.The boy with the red cheeks
4.The flirty man
6. The frustrated boy
7.The disapointing man
8.The stupid boy
9.The not so perfect man
10.The boy with the feelings
11.The awake man and the woken up boy
12. The boy in love
13.The exhausting man
14. The exhausted boy
15.The man in love
16.The easy boy
17.Waking the boy up
18. Killing the boy

5.The man with the hands and the boy with the confused mind

36 8 6
Af jay00kay

When Jungkook had started filling his stomach with alcohol the previous night, he'd never expected to wake up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed with his head spinning.

It had taken him some time to realize that Taehyung's deep voice was the one breaking the silence. The man was not talking to him though. He was speaking korean to someone on the phone.

Despite the little korean Jungkook knew, he could easily understand that Taehyung didn't sound happy, instead he was telling to whoever he was talking to that they shouldn't care, that they had no right to be saying those things, that they shouldn't bother calling him again if they kept saying such things. His voice was hushed though, as if he didn't want to be heard or maybe wake Jungkook up.

Jungkook turned around, his eyes still closed. Was he supposed to act like he was sleeping? He didn't know, but the moment he buried his other cheek on the pillow, Taehyung seemed to quickly hide the irritation in his voice and say bye on the phone.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?" Jungkook blinked his eyes trying to get used to the light entering the room through the small window.

"I didn't realize you were awake. How are you feeling?" He stood up from a short stool he had in what Jungkook could only assume was the man's bedroom.

"I just woke up." Jungkook said softly, his puffy eyes being the proof of that.

Taehyung sat next to him on the edge of the bed. "You want me to bring you a painkiller?" He suggested gently, his palm landing on Jungkook's upper arm.

"No, I-I'm fine." Jungkook started remembering everything that had happened the previous night and embarrassment started settling inside him at that. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I put you in so much trouble."

"No, you didn't. It's okay. We've all done this before." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook still felt embarrassed about the fact Taehyung had seen him that drunk throwing up everywhere.

"I saw you dancing with someone. Was that Yoongi?" Taehyung changed the subject with a teasing smirk.

Jungkook tried to not widen his eyes at the mention of Yoongi. He had almost forgotten of the fact that Taehyung had seen him dancing with Yoongi and not only that. Taehyung had watched him being touched inappropriately by Yoongi.

"Yes, right, that was Yoongi." Jungkook said quickly, his cheeks scarlet red.

Taehyung hummed, his eyes on his own painted nails. "He is fine." He nodded his head. "But, you could find better."

Jungkook blinked. "Better?"

"Yeah, look at you. You should have higher standards." Taehyung said casually, his piercing gaze on Jungkook.

"Yeah?" Jungkook mumbled shyly. Truth be told, it was all he could say at such a comment.

"Yeah."

———

It was a cold night, not a cloudy one. Jungkook was busy doing his homework. He didn't have much left.

"Do you have much left?" Jimin asked. He was sitting on his bed.

"No, I'll be done soon and then I'll find Taehyung."

"Taehyung?" Jimin raised his eyebrow. "What's up with him? You two meet pretty often."

"I work with him and we have fun together." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, anyways. I wasn't going to talk about Taehyung. I wanted to tell you about Yoongi."

"What about him?" Jungkook let his pen down.

"You know... as his friend and as your brother, I think you should stop seeing him."

"What? Why?"

"A guy I know heard him saying stuff about you."

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" Jungkook frowned.

"It doesn't matter. I don't want you to get sad over that. I just thought you should know. He's my friend but I'm not gonna let you waste your time with him."

"What did he say?" Jungkook had a pout that didn't make him look angry at all even though he was definitely irritated.

"He was being all cocky about the fact that he was your first and about how inexperienced you are. He made you sound like a helpless boy who's head over hills for him, as if he pities you." Jimin shook his head in disapproval. "It doesn't matter what exactly he said because it's bullshit, okay? I'm so fucking mad at him."

Jungkook was sitting there, his blinking eyes wandering around the room as if he had not seen it before. "Oh." It was all he said.

"Don't be sad over it, okay? He's an asshole. He's so bad at these things."

"It's okay. It is just for fun." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, though his eyes were glowing. "Nothing serious." He mumbled.

"I should've known. I'm sorry." Jimin was looking at Jungkook's face.

"It's okay." Jungkook mumbled. "Uhm, I have to get ready."

———

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on that thin strand of hair on Taehyung's head that defied gravity.

Taehyung hummed, his lips wrapped around the rim of the bottle as he was swallowing the bitter beer.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Taehyung's lips were wet from his drink.

"Do you think- consider it bad when someone's inexperienced in sexual stuff?" Jungkook's voice came out sweet, kind and that same time strained.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, the rest of his face expressionless. He let the bottle he was holding on the floor, next to his thigh. He bit his bottom lip thinking. "Why are you asking that?"

"I-I heard someone saying it." Jungkook lied shrugging his shoulders.

"What do you think?" Taehyung grabbed the bottle again. His adam's appled bobbed as he was swallowing his drink.

"I-I don't know."

"I'll tell you what I think then." Jungkook's innocent eyes were glued on Taehyung's face that looked golden under the soft light of the man's bedroom. "Whoever said that must be so self-conscious... and immature. Only teenagers say such things." He chuckled.

Jungkook was still looking at him as if he was waiting for him to say more. "So... you think it's okay?"

"Yeah, we've all been there. We've all been inexperienced. It's not a shame."

Jungkook slightly nodded his head skeptical.

Silence spread for a few seconds, but Taehyung chose to break it."Who called you inexperienced?" Their eyes met.

Jungkook's cheeks turned red. "What? No, it's not about me." He shook his head.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "You don't fool me, pretty."

Jungkook let out a sigh ignoring the pet name as Taehyung seemed to be very fond of these. "Yoongi. He said to some guys that I had very little experience and he was boasting about being my first... and other things like these." Jungkook admitted fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh God." Taehyung groaned dramatically. "You should definitely dump him."

"Yeah, that's what Jimin also said. We were never a thing though. "

"You kind of were and even if you weren't, he shouldn't be saying shit about you."

Jungkook nodded his head slowly. His eyes distant and sullen.

"Come here." Taehyung said in his velvety voice patting the cold space next to him on the floor.

Jungkook looked at him for a second and with a smile forcing to appear he obeyed. Taehyung was warm next to him even though only his shoulder was touching him.

"I don't know if I've told you before, but men are assholes." The older man said wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulders. If only he knew how that gesture almost made Jungkook's heart melt a little. It was that silly little crush he had on Taehyung.

"I mean some guys aren't that bad." Taehyung chuckled seeing the disappointment in Jungkook's face.

Jungkook turned his head so that he could look at the older man. A very soft, shy giggle left his lips when their eyes met. Taehyung had a gentle grin on his face, a faint dimple forming on his cheek.

A peck was landed unexpectedly on Jungkook's cheek. It wasn't rushed but it ended quickly. Jungkook almost stopped breathing when he realised that the handsome man had just kissed him on the cheek. He let out a giggle again not wanting to show that it was indeed a big deal for him, that he was about to faint just by a mere peck on the cheek.

"I think you should find someone else, maybe get him a bit jealous."

Jungkook almost heard himself blinking. "Jealous? But we said I should move on."

"Yeah, you should move on and show him that he's just a piece of shit. Men need to see what they've lost to realise one's value."

"I would never use someone like that."

"You're not gonna use anyone. All I'm saying is you should get out there and meet someone new. Yoongi is just a waste of your time."

"I mostly hang out with Jimin's friends though. How would I meet someone new?"

"It doesn't have to be someone you don't know. It can be anybody except for Yoongi." Taehyung explained, his hand warm on Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung's gaze was so confident in comparison with Jungkook's shy one when they connected. It was like Taehyung was talking to the boy with his eyes, asking him for permission, yet Jungkook was unbelievably oblivious.

"Do you find me attractive?" The question left Taehyung's mouth with certainty, an amount of confidence that not everyone could find. His voice came out soft though, gentle, not cocky.

Those words echoed in Jungkook's ears, confusion filling him at the unexpected question. "What?"

"Do you find me attractive?" Taehyung said again with the same confidence.

"Why do you ask?"

"Yes or no?" Taehyung said, his gaze still so intense on Jungkook.

"Yes- I mean you are, objectively." Jungkook managed to say almost under his breath.

"Objectively? What about subjectively? Do I attract you?" Taehyung almost smirked in amusement.

Jungkook felt his cheeks burn. He was sure they had turned red. He still had the courage to slowly nod his head though.

Taehyung looked satisfied with Jungkook's answer. "Then why so stuck on Yoongi?" Taehyung's voice was still gentle. His fingertips were slowly traveling upwards towards Jungkook's neck.

"Uh?" Jungkook was having such a hard time understanding what was happening.

"Just so you know, I think you look good too." It was like no matter what awkward replies Jungkook would give, Taehyung knew how to get the conversation where he wanted to. Each of Taehyung's words left his mouth so smoothly, so naturally.

"Uh... thanks." Jungkook bit his bottom lip nervously. For some reason he felt too small in his clothes all of a sudden.

Taehyung chuckled breathily. "Is that all you have to say?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but stopped when he felt Taehyung leaning closer to him.

Taehyung's gaze was at Jungkook's lips explaining them and then he let their eyes connect. He wanted to make sure before he did anything.

When he looked at the boy's deep brown eyes there was no doubt that he was secretly enjoying this. So, Taehyung reduced the space between then completely with a kiss.

It was obvious that Jungkook was caught by surprise as he barely moved his lips. All he could think of was the fact that Taehyung's lips were on his. The handsome man was kissing him!

All it took for Jungkook to respond was a hand on his hair brushing it backwards before settling on the back of his head. He let Taehyung lead the kiss, let him bite his bottom lip, let him insert his tongue in his mouth.

Taehyung's hand was holding Jungkook's head as if he needed to keep him still, to stop him from pulling away. However, reality was that he was well aware that Jungkook wouldn't pull away, wouldn't reject him. He knew of the boy's little crush on him. He could always see such things. He was confident enough to understand when someone was interested in him.

Jungkook's body had arched slightly towards Taehyung as then man's other hand was settled on his waist, his grip protective as he was almost pulling the boy to himself.

Jungkook wanted to touch Taehyung too. He wanted to touch his chest, move his hands slowly on his shoulders, on his neck, but Taehyung was dominating the kiss in a way that Jungkook could only let him keep going like that. It would be a lie though if said that Jungkook wasn't enjoying this. He was thrilled while kissing Taehyung was like nothing he had experienced before. It was warm, slow and intense at the same time. It was so passionate from the very beginning. Kisses with Yoongi were not like that. They were rushed most of the times as if they didn't have enough time. They weren't soft the way Taehyung's kisses were.

"Your lips are amazing." Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's lips when he pulled away to take a breath. He then pecked them. "So soft."

Nothing could stop Jungkook from blushing at that point. Taehyung knew exactly what to say and how in order to make Jungkook heart skip a beat.

Taehyung was back to kissing Jungkook, his body almost hovering the boy's while Jungkook had his palm placed on the floor to stop himself from falling and letting Taehyung's wight crash him.

He had dreamed of this happening. It was one of those guilty thoughts that appeared in his mind when he touched himself, one of those scenarios that sometimes played in his head at nights when he tried to sleep. He had dreamed of Taehyung touching him in ways that not many had, with passion that nobody had ever had, making him lose control.

However, even at that moment when Jungkook's fantasies felt like they could actually come true, somehow Yoongi had found his way in Jungkook's thoughts making him feel guilty for reasons he shouldn't.

It wasn't cheating. They were not dating. There was Jungkook and there was Yoongi, not Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi had also ended up being just a waste of Jungkook's time. Jungkook was in fact hurt by the revelation of what Yoongi had been saying behind the boy's back, how he was boasting about things only a teen would. He still felt the need to push Taehyung away though.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and looked downwards. Taehyung probably thought that the boy only needed a break to breath again so he started leaving wet kisses on Jungkook's ticklish neck.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung away once again. "I think I need to go to the bathroom."

Taehyung let out a chuckle, his gaze falling teasingly on Jungkook's crotch. "If it is what I think it is you should let me handle it." His voice was deep as always. His gaze alluring as always.

Jungkook blinked while standing up. "No, I want to pee." He didn't wait for Taehyung's response.

Jungkook's steps echoed in the small room.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

456K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
257K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...