Pre-Destined

Av simone_writes01

When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Fo... Mer

Pre-Destined: Copyright/Cast
Pre-Destined: Chapter 1
Pre-Destined: Chapter 2
Pre-Destined: Chapter 3
Pre-Destined: Chapter 4
Pre-Destined: Chapter 5
Pre-Destined: Chapter 6
Pre-Destined: Chapter 7
Pre-Destined: Chapter 8
Pre-Destined: Chapter 9
Pre-Destined: Chapter 10
Pre-Destined: Chapter 11
Pre-Destined: Chapter 12
Pre-Destined: Chapter 13
Pre-Destined: Chapter 14
Pre-Destined: Chapter 16
Pre-Destined: Chapter 17
Pre-Destined: Chapter 18
Pre-Destined: Chapter 19
Pre-Destined: Chapter 20
Pre-Destined: Check In
Pre-Destined: Chapter 21
Pre-Destined: Chapter 22
Pre-Destined: Chapter 23
Pre-Destined: Chapter 24
Pre-Destined: Chapter 25
Pre-Destined: Chapter 26
Pre-Destined: Chapter 27
Pre-Destined: Chapter 28
Pre-Destined: Chapter 29
Pre-Destined: Chapter 30
Pre-Destined: Chapter 31
Pre-Destined: Chapter 32
Pre-Destined: Chapter 33
Pre-Destined: Chapter 34
Pre-Destined: Chapter 35
Pre-Destined: Chapter 36
Pre-Destined: Chapter 37
Pre-Destined: Check In #2
Pre-Destined: Chapter 38
Pre-Destined: Chapter 39
Pre-Destined: Chapter 40
Pre-Destined: Chapter 41
Pre-Destined: Chapter 42
Pre-Destined: Chapter 43
Pre-Destined: Chapter 44 (BONUS)

Pre-Destined: Chapter 15

2K 79 1
Av simone_writes01

*A day later*
As the group continued to explore Vegas the next two days, Aziyah and Travon became more physical since they were now a couple.

Having deep kisses, hugging more often, and even building a sexual chemistry, the two were inseparable.

Soon they returned back home from Vegas, the two instantly decided that they wanted to plan another trip in a few months once Aziyah was back into selling homes on a regular basis.

"The trip was so good baby" Aziyah said while placing light pecks on Travon's face"

"Yea, we fasho need to plan another one, but just next time" he said wanting to deepen the kiss after the last peck she placed.

"Baby we can finish kissing later but for now you gotta help me find a new agency" she said reminding him of the deal that they had made.

"Just one more mama" Travon said giving her a nice, slow kiss before they started the search.

Once he finished kissing her Aziyah was left in shock of the way he placed his lips onto hers leaving her with a tingly feeling now between her legs.

"Boyyy don't be kissing me like that unless you want a son" she said while they laughed in unison.

"Aight chillll mama. Now you know we ain't ready to be having babies this early" he said while he licked his lips while chuckling.

"Whatever but let's get started" Aziyah said while rolling her eyes knowing she stopped more from happening.

As the two of them continued looking for agencies and a new hire for the gym. It was now becoming dark outside. Checking the time Travon realized it was 8pm and decided to stop them from pushing themselves too much.

"Mama it's 8:00, we needa find something to eat" he said as Aziyah closed her laptop.

"Ok, what're you in the mood for" she replied wanting to cook dinner for them.

"Nah ion want you cooking this late" he said getting up while going on Doordash.

"No baby, I want a home cooked meal. We've been eating out since the trip" she replied heading towards the fridge.

"Aight but imma help you wash the dishes" he said going up to kiss the side of her neck.

"Ok ok, I'm thinking of making something simple. What do you think of shrimp alfredo with broccoli and garlic knots" she questioned while he looked amused.

"That sounds good asf, gone head I'll be waiting" Travon said while slapping Aziyah on the butt staring at the recoil she had.

"Owwwww that hurt Travon" she said while he just laughed at the reaction.

"Sorry mama but yo shit just too fat not to touch" he said walking away while laughing.

As Aziyah made dinner, she was done about an hour later calling him down to eat. While they ate they had a smooth conversation just getting to know each other even better than they already did.

Once they cleaned their plates, Travon washed the dishes while Aziyah took a shower. Coming up the stairs Travon laid down in bed while she put on some shorts and a tank top.

"You look good asf in yo natural state baby" he said as she climbed into bed"

"So watchu tryna say? That I look bad with makeup?" she joked as Travon rolled his eyes.

"Nah but I just love when you just in the comfort of your own home and chilling out with me" he said as she snuggled into his arms.

"I appreciate that baby" she said turning over to kiss him.

Mature Content Ahead👀:

As the two kissed Travon stuck his tongue down her throat, while grabbing her neck slowly. Moaning into the kiss, Aziyah began to feel that same tingly feeling from before. As he continued on he soon began placing kisses on her neck leaving hickies over her.

Looking into her eyes to continue on, Aziyah nodded her head in agreement as Travon started to take her shirt off.

Seeing how beautifully perky her breasts were, he began placing kisses on them. As Aziyah watched as he began sucking on her right nipple, she moaned lightly feeling this moment.

"You look so beautiful baby" Travon said as he continued to attack her chest with his mouth.

While Travon continued on with the foreplay, he felt his bulge begin to grow, knowing how longs it's been since he's done anything.

Aziyah soon began to pull her panties down as she felt the wetness dripping down the sides of her legs.

Soon Travon got up and moved them towards the end of the bed. He then spread her legs, looking at the glistening wetness that was between them.

Shyly she looked away since it had been months since she's had anything sexual done on her.

"Mama, you ok with me doing this?" he asked to confirm if she wanted it or not.

She nodded her head yes as Travon made her look at him and say it verbally.

"Y-yes" she said as the pulsing feeling got even more intense.

As Travon placed his head between her legs he admired what was in front of him, he began placing kisses on her legs, soon sending a nice, slow lick to her core.

He soon began eating her out like never before, she soon began to moan out.

"Ouuu shit baby it feels so good" she moaned, while rubbing his curls as he gave her an intense eye contact.

He soon began sucking on her clit, while inserting a finger in her. As he soon began fingering her the feeling was too intense for Aziyah.

Squirming, he held her legs and pushed them back near her face.

"Hold them" he said with assertiveness in his voice.

Continuously moaning at the feeling she sat there with a big O in her mouth not being able to make any noise, due to how good it felt.

"Baby Im bout to cum" she said as Travon began inserting two fingers while rubbing her clit

"Hold that shit" he said as Aziyah began to whine out.

Not being able to hold out anymore Aziyah soon felt this urge to pee. Never feeling this before she didn't know what to do.

"Stop baby I'm finna pee" she whined out.

Knowing what was about to happen Travon soon began fingering her faster hearing the wetness that she had.

"Damn you wet asf baby" he said as he soon saw she was bout to cum

"Baby please sto-" she almost said as she began squirting all over the places

As Travon watched the sight before him, Aziyah's body began to shake as she tried to close her leg.

Pushing them back open he continued to eat her out while letting her know she can finish.

"Cum in my mouth baby" he said as he began eating her even faster.

Feeling the moment that came, she began crying out as the pleasure she experienced was too much.

"I'm coming baby" she moaned out watching as he licked her clean.

When they finished Travon placed a kiss on her now sensitive area. Beginning to pick her up he gave her a sensual kiss now continuing on with the after care process.

Once they were done Aziyah was worn out and ready to go to bed.

"Damn I put yo ass to sleep huh" he said while Aziyah looked at him lustfully.

"Whatever but cuddle me to sleep baby" she said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Falling asleep, Aziyah realized that she never had someone to make her nut off of head, knowing that it never felt good to her when past boyfriends had did it but now she knew that Travon was different and had more experience than her in many things including the bedroom.

Dozing off the couple soon went to sleep as they snuggled each other, loving this moment that they had experienced together.

*Aziyah rn😭😭😭*

Well that was an interesting chapter😟

It's the couples first time engaging in such acts!!!

I hope it wasn't too cringe for y'all because it was for me😭😭😭

Well thank you for reading up to this far!!! Love yall❤️ and thanks for the support

Vote and Comment please!!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47.6K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love ❤️
46.4K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
3.5K 246 36
After losing half of her heart, Aurora has to find herself again. Amidst doing that, she finds love from her past. Be a witness to Aurora's growth an...
1.6K 45 9
This story is about how two misunderstood teenagers meet and how they met each other. They get into different situations and they learn how to be bet...