In love with a Weasley (Charl...

By SEHopeM

Its great being the older sister to the famous Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong I love my brother I really do... More

All about Rory Potter
POA 1
POA 2
POA 3
POA 5
POA 6
POA 7
POA 8
POA 9
POA 10
POV 11
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
GOF 28
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
Wedding aesthetic
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
2 years later
rewrite
New book

POA 4

3.6K 63 8
By SEHopeM

It's been a week since we came back to school and I was getting nervous about meeting Moony this evening to start practicing using my powers more which absolutely terrified me, what if I hurt him or someone else? I was sat in Transfigurations between Fred and George anxiously biting the skin around my nails until it started bleeding.

"Rory stop" Fred whispered grabbing my hands under the desk. I'd explained everything to Fred and George about Moony and how he was going to help me use my powers to try and get rid of some of the fear I felt about it. They both thought it was a good idea but that didn't stop the fear and anxiety I was feeling about using them in front of someone. I mean I've done little bits with my air power but nothing more than causing people to trip over as for the rest of my powers I haven't used them since I found out I had them "Stop worrying you'll be fine. We can come with you if you want"

"No way the fewer people the better. What if I hurt you or George it's bad enough Remus is going to be there and could get hurt without adding you two to the mix. I'm terrified of that possibility"

"Rory you won't hurt anyone. You need to stop thinking like that, it's not helping with your anxiety right now. Just try and not think about it until later and even then don't think of your powers as dangerous" George whispered from my other side, luckily we always sat at the back of the classroom so no one paid us any attention unless the twins did something to get the attention on us which thankfully they weren't doing today.

"I don't know what I'd do without you two sometimes" I smile at them, their words making me feel calmer.

"Well you wouldn't be able to have a crush on our brother that's for sure" Fred smirked.

"I don't have a crush on your brother so shut it Freddie" George laughed slightly next to me "You can shut up as well Georgie"

"Aurora Nova Potter you are in denial you know that don't you" Fred whispers before smirking at me.

"There's nothing to be in denial about dipshits. Godric you two are such pains in my arse" They both smile at each other and I know it's because they got the exact reaction they wanted from me, the bloody annoying idiots they are. I sit back in my seat crossing my arms waiting for the minute this lesson ends and I can get a break from these two twats at least until we have charms together after lunch. As soon as the bell rings I grab my stuff quickly walking away from the twins and going to find Angelina.

"Hey Angie" I say as I catch up with her.

"Oh hey Rory where's Fred and George"

"Don't know, don't care bloody twats" I cross my arms and she laughs.

"What did they do this time"

"They said I'm in denial about having a crush on their brother" She smiles at me.

"But Rory you do have a crush on him" I send her a death glare and she puts her hands up in submission.

"That's not the point Angie. If they knew the truth they'd tell Charlie so they could tease him and me and then he'd stop talking to me altogether. I mean who wants to talk to someone that has a crush on them" We continue walking to the great hall to get some food.

"I think he knows and if it wasn't for your age I reckon he would like you back. The way you two are able to talk to each other is special. I would love to have someone who gets me the way you and him get each other"

"Ang he just see's me as the best friend of his brothers who happens to love dragons like him that's all at most I'd say he sees me as another younger sibling nothing more"

"Whatever you say Ror" She smiles at me.

"What are you two talking about" Fred appears at my side whilst George appears next Angelina.

"Nothing" We both answer quickly.

"Uh huh" The twins say together.

"Come on lets go get some food" I say walking into the Great hall taking a seat near the middle of the table Angelina next to me whilst Fred and George sit opposite us. As we're putting food on our plates the golden trio walk in sitting by us.

"Hey Harry you okay" I turn to my brother who's sat next to me Ron next to him and Hermione opposite next to Fred.

"Just Malfoy again. He won't stop pretending to faint I mean look at him" We all turn and look at the Slytherin table to see Malfoy pretending to faint whilst his group of morons laugh.

"I feel like it might be a throat punch kinda day today" I say going to stand only to be pulled back down by Angelina and Harry whilst Fred and George look just about ready to join me "You two suck you know that don't you" I say glaring at Harry and Angelina.

"Sorry but I'd rather not let my sister have a fight in the middle of the Great hall"

"Not my fault he's a horrible human. Taking the piss out of you all the time and also what he's done to Hagrid someone needs to set him straight one of these days. I'm tired of the bloody blonde ferret. He's just lucky you two stopped me this time"

"Come on Rory let's get to charms before you go to do something else stupid" Angelina says standing up.

"Fine you guys coming?" I look over to the twins who both nod "I'll see you later Harry, Bye guys" I stand to follow Angelina the twins following behind me.

"I reckon it's time to do a good old prank on the ferret" Fred says so only me and George can hear.

"That my dear Freddie sounds like a terrible idea so what time and where?" I smirk as they both start laughing whilst Angelina shakes her head at us before walking off slightly.

"Once we've figured out a plan we'll let you know" We speed up to catch up with Angelina. Once we've made it to charms we all take a seat along one of the back benches.

"Hello class today we will learning the summoning charm" Professor Flitwick calls out to the class stood on his usual pile of books so everyone could see him.

"Wicked" Fred and George both exclaim at the same time.

"Right to preform the charm you need to first choose the item that you would like to summon aim the wand and then say accio and what ever the item is you want for example" Professor Flitwick aims his wand at a book on his desk "Accio book" the book flies off the desk and into his hand "Right I would like you all to start practising"

I manage to successfully use the spell on the first try summoning the quill out of Professor Flitwick's hand making him laugh slightly walking towards me.

"Well done Aurora that was very good five points to Gryffindor now could I have my quill back please" I hand him his quill back as he starts walking around the room. I look towards the twins who are still trying to get the spell to work.

"Accio Fred's Standard book of spells" I whisper aiming my wand at his book making it fly towards me causing him to look up at me.

"Hilarious Aurora"

"Why thank you Frederick"

"Fine I get it don't call you Aurora but could I have my book back now" I hand him his book back deciding what to do next settling on messing with George now.

"Accio George's wand" I whisper and his wand flies out of his hand and into mine as he glares at me "Sorry couldn't help myself" I laugh handing it back to him. After 20 minutes both Fred and George manage the spell and then spend the next 10 minutes summoning each others things from there desks.

"Very good class. Your homework this week is to practise the Accio charm and I want an essay on it minimum 7 inches" The bell rings just as Professor Flitwick finishes talking.

"Yes free period" Fred says whilst we all grab our things before heading to the Gryffindor common room "So what should we do now" Fred says as he flops down onto one of the sofa's.

"Me and Rory have that Transfigurations essay to do and so do you two" Angelina says pointing at both twins.

"Pass" All three of us say in unison before high fiving.

"Seriously guys. You need to actually do your homework this year its O.W.L's" She stands with her hands on her hips.

"Fine I'll do the essay" I stand from the chair following her over to one of the tables neither twin moving. I pull out my parchment and quill and start writing.

Once I've finished I roll my parchment back up placing it back in my bag.

"All finished now I'm going to see what them two are up to" I tell Angelina pointing at the twins. She nods still concentrating on her essay. Can't believe she actually thought I was gonna do the essay as smart as she is sometimes she's stupid. Standing up I walk back over to the twins and sit on the sofa next to George.

"Have you finished being a good little girl now" Fred mocks.

"You know I didn't actually do the essay right? I just wrote good old Minnie a note and drew her a picture of a cat. She's gonna love it" I smile at them.

"You are really smart sometimes you know that right" George smiles at me.

"Why thank you good sir"

"Welcome milady" We both burst out laughing.

"If you two are quite done we were planning our prank on Malfoy" Fred interrupts us.

"Do you have any ideas yet" I ask eagerly, excited to finally get back at the ferret.

"Yep you ready to hear what we've got" George says nearly bouncing with excitement.

"So ready" George looks at Fred who smiles before telling me what they're planning.

"Well we've managed to bewitch one of Dr Filibuster's Fabulous fireworks so it will chase him around for a whole hour repeatedly exploding in his face. Don't worry its a no heat one so it won't cause too much damage and we may or may not have asked Peeves to drop water balloons on him every time he see's him"

"That is amazing. So when are we doing this"

"Plans to set it off tomorrow lunch time so keep an eye out for that one" George winks at me.

"I love you guys you know that"

"We know" They both say in unison. Fred glanced at the clock.

"Awesome dinner time lets go" He jumped to his feet holding his hands out for me, pulling me up the moment my hands were in his.

"You coming Angie" I called to her pulling her attention away from her essay. She looked at the clock before answering.

"Yea I'm coming" She quickly put her stuff in her bag, running it up to the dorm along with mine and then meeting us before we all headed out of the portrait hole and down to the Great Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 888 19
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

37.2K 841 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
94.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
4.6K 207 84
"Even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...