๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

By SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

12 | pure torture

111K 1.7K 1K
By SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

Tuesday flies around far too quickly for my liking. I barely had the chance to acknowledge that it's Alexia's birthday, probably because I've barely seen her in the last five days. It's obvious that she's avoiding me, all because of the footage. All because I finally got under her skin.

Maybe I chipped away at her a little bit after all.

I agreed to go out for her birthday tonight. A part of me wants to turn around and say I'm too busy but another part of me wants to go. A part that I don't want to admit to myself for my own sanity.

But it's still a night out with two of my closest friends, workers, whatever you want to call them. I deserve a drink too, especially after these past weeks, it's been a nonstop shit show and I'm ready to have a night off. Even if nightclubs are the worst places alive.

I prefer bars, quiet, dimmed lighting. Not overdressed women with flashing lights and pounding EDM music. It reminds me of being a teenager and some of these people clearly haven't grown out of that phase.

Alexia on the other hand, she's pretty much still trying to live out her youth. With the background that Gabriel told me about her parents, about rarely being allowed to leave the house because her parents are known and wanted vigilantes. I understand why she wants to go out before she gets too old to do so.

A knock at my office door stirs me as I shuffle away some paperwork. Gabriel emerges before I say anything but the door was already slightly ajar so I let it slide. He's wearing a smart navy shirt with a few top buttons undone, flashing off his tattooed chest. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and the hem is tucked into a pair of black trousers, belt clung to his hips.

"You ready? We need to go."

I pull back in my chair, hearing it squeak below me. I'll have to fix that later. "Now?" I check my watch. "It's barely eight thirty."

Gabriel hangs on the door handle and rolls his eyes. "Look, we don't get a say in the birthday girl's orders. It's the way it goes."

"Since when?"

"Since she was born," he shrugs simply. "We need to go."

I huff out a breath and stand from my desk. "Give me fifteen minutes and I'll be ready."

"Alright," he nods once. "We're downstairs."

He walks from my office and I head to my room before showering, changing and styling my wet brown-black hair. I push back the strands before some fall over my forehead. I take one look in the mirror and adjust the collar on my dark shirt, grabbing a jacket on the way out.

I head downstairs, laughter filling the space. Something weird pangs in my chest. Laughter is extremely rare in this house, especially when it's normally only me and Gabriel who live and spend time in it.

But now it warms the house, making it feel alive rather than cold and dead like it feels most days.

Too busy with work. Too busy spending time at the warehouse. Too busy arguing with our partners.

As I make my way downstairs and loop into the kitchen, my eyes are drawn to the three of them standing around the counter all drinking an alcoholic drink of some kind. Alexia's back is to me, my eyes fixating on the cobalt blue tight dress she's wearing.

It outlines every curve, line and bone in her body. Matched with a pair of sleek black high heels, elongating her smooth golden tan legs

I inhale a sharp breath as I glance over her ass that is poking through the fabric of her dress, hugging it to perfection. Holy fuck. My cock twitches against the zipper of my trousers.

"Lonzo," Gabriel says, startling me. I snap my eyes away from Alexia and turn to face him. "Finally, you're ready."

"Yeah," I nod, catching my breath after feeling like I've been winded.

When I walk towards the counter, Alexia flicks her dark curly hair over her shoulder and takes one glance at me. She pushes up from the kitchen island and I get an eyeful of the front of her dress, those dark mysterious eyes that are framed by long, thick lashes.

I thought I'd like seeing her far more from the back–I'm sick I know–but Goddamn, her angelic crafted face that I know possesses characteristics of the devil inside. So fucking intoxicating that I don't want her to stay away.

Intoxicating yet beautiful. Beautiful?

Alexia tears her eyes from me as if she didn't even notice me standing here and something inside my chest is left hollow.

"Eli is waiting outside for us," Gabriel mutters before downing the last of his whiskey. "Better head out, we said we'd be there ten minutes ago."

My eyes still haven't removed themselves from Alexia, I probably shouldn't be staring at her in the presence of her brother but I can't help myself. A part of me churns knowing that almost every guy inside the club will be doing the same thing I am.

As we leave the house I follow my gaze of Alexia's body because she refuses to look at me. I haven't even said happy birthday to her but it's obvious she doesn't want to talk to me because of the security camera business.

Maybe I crossed a line. But I don't care. I needed her to stop acting like she runs this town and I got what I wanted, although now everything seems off when she's not there to bother me, to challenge me.

Surely I'm going out of my mind to want her silly distractions.

Cazzo. I'm definitely going crazy.

We climb into the car and Eli drives us into town. I presume Gabriel booked Nexus because it's the best club near us and we know the people who own it pretty well.

I listen to Jace, Gabriel and Alexia giggle away like teenagers in the back, reminiscing about their past nights out. When they took Alexia out for her eighteenth birthday, they purposely avoid talking about their night out the other day for Jace's own sake.

When we get out of the car, Gabriel holds the door open for Alexia and helps her out as she steps onto the pavement. I can't keep my eyes off those silky legs, how would they feel wrapped around my head?

Wait... what?

I grind my teeth into my jaw and glance down as we head inside, being met with bassy music that echoes off the walls, bright colourful lights that flick across the open gallery room.

Gabriel and Jace walk Alexia to our booth that is already ready for us, bottles of Iordanov and Dom Perignon littered across the table with fancy glass flutes and cups. Alexia's eyes light up and she exhales a squeal.

"This is amazing," she grips Gabriel's shoulder. "I love it. Thank you."

He bundles her into a tight hug, making her look tiny compared to his large frame–even in those heels. When he releases her, I step forward and open my mouth to say what I should have said when I see her but I chicken out at the last second.

I swipe a hand through my hair, becoming frustrated with this current hold that she has over me. Jace leans forward and pops the champagne open and pours us all a glass before standing and raising them in the centre.

"To Alexia," he cheers. "May you have the best and a bright twenty third year of life."

"To Alexia," Gabriel nods and I quickly mutter under my breath.

We sip from our glasses and Alexia thanks us, still avoiding me at all costs.

God help me. This is going to be a long night.

✧✧✧

Having to watch Alexia parade around in that tiny little dress with a bright smile cascaded across her lips and eyes full of love is a new form of torture. I sit in the booth like a grumpy old man because I am far too old for this.

At this point Gabriel has ignored me and is focusing on Alexia, making sure that she has the best time. Good for him. At least someone's trying. Part of me wishes I never agreed to come. Why did I even agree to come in the first place?

I watch as Alexia slips off to the VIP bathrooms, my eyes spying Jace and Gabriel as they're deep in conversation. I purposely wait a couple of minutes before pushing up from the black leather sofas and head towards the hall where the bathrooms are, just as I loop the corner I spot Alexia strolling straight towards me.

Walking with one foot in front of another like a fucking super model.

In this moment I've never wanted to sink my teeth into her curved attributes more than this second.

Alexia's dark eyes flick to mine, she attempts to walk past as if I'm no one but a stranger but I step in the way and grip her wrist gently.

"Let me go," she demands.

"No," I shake my head. She huffs out a breath and attempts to break out of my grip but I only hold her tighter. "I just wanted some alone time with you."

She flexes a dark brow. "Alone time with me? Fuck. Has the world actually ended?"

I ignore her blatant sarcasm because I probably deserve it but I miss this spark in her, the fighter, the curser, the fire cracker that has caused me so much distraction and friction that I actually want it back.

My head lowers and she backs up into the narrow corridor wall. Her eyelashes flutter up to her eyebrow, staring at me with a new found hate. "I wanted to say happy birthday."

"And with two hours to spare," she snorts to herself. "Congrats."

I huff a slow breath. "Look–"

"Lonzo," she shakes her head and I've never heard her speak my name, especially not from lips that are painted in a soft nude with a rich gloss across the top. So glossy I can almost see myself in the reflection. "I think we both got ahead of ourselves. I'll promise to stay out of your way, if you promise to stay out of mine."

My mouth opens to protest and I stop myself before I say something that makes her think I actually care about her. Because I don't. I care about getting my dick wet, now I'm staring at those lips which had those soft moans falling from them.

I can't ignore the sounds, the whimpers, the calls for a deeper release.

"Good," she nods and pushes past me. "I appreciate you coming tonight but you really didn't have to."

She walks away, hips swaying unintentionally to the music that vibrates the walls. I run a hand over my face and head to the bathroom, giving me a chance to take a well needed breather and recharge. I should go home. I shouldn't have come in the first place.

When I come back to the booth, Gabriel and Jace are sitting down sipping from their glasses. Gabriel nods at me when I sit beside him and lean forward to down my own drink, trying to ignore the shitty music that blasts through the speakers.

"You good man?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah. All good."

My eyes float from the bar to the other booths, the club now filling up with more people. I frown when I don't spot Alexia and I know she shouldn't be walking around alone, especially if someone recognises us.

"Where's Alexia?" I question, attempting to keep my tone bored.

Gabriel raises a hand and points at the bar where she's tucked behind another man, tall and grinning at her like a Cheshire cat. "Talking to that guy."

My fists ball at my sides as she touches his arm and laughs at something he says. I glance around once, it's obvious how much she catches everyone's eye in the room, once you look at her, you can't look away.

I grimace as he steps closer and her eyes sparkle at the unknown stranger. "Are you okay with that?" I spit towards their disgusting show of affection, for everyone to see.

Gabriel releases a morbid sigh. "Not really, but she can do what she wants. As long as the guy treats her with respect and doesn't get too handsy, or he'll feel my gun at his temple."

He'll feel my gun down his throat.

My eyes blink at my rapid thought. "I thought you'd be up there ripping him from her."

"Na," Gabriel shakes his head. "She's an adult, she's allowed to make whatever mistakes she wants. And besides it's her birthday, if she wants to chat to some guy it's all on her. I can't keep her locked up like our parents did, it's not fair."

I study the guy as he tilts her chin up to meet his gaze, now they've become extremely close. "I guess," I mutter under my breath.

She looks irresistible in that dress. I knew no man would be able to stay away.

Then he pulls their faces closer and brushes a kiss across her lips, eyelashes fluttering her cheekbone as she closes her lids. She's smiling, beaming and then blushing. Something unsettling churns inside of me at the sight.

Gentle, soft, careful. Everything I'm not.

Nothing with me would be sweet and caring. I can't do that shit because it's not in my nature to preserve, take my time. It's in me to claim, to be rough without warning.

Alexia is right. We should stay the hell away from each other before I ruin her. Before I make her into a mess that even she can't clean up and I need Gabriel by my side, without him I'll have nothing and no woman is worth ruining that over.

Despite how much she has tattooed herself into my mind.

I know for a fact that when I get home I'll need some time in the shower to get rid of this frustration and lust that I absolutely despise. This is a petty phase, a phase because I want to claim something that I know I can't have.

A chase that is forbidden and I want to feel the thrill. Nothing more.

Deep down I want to taste every part of a hateful fuck, with Alexia on her knees and submitting to every inch of my body. All that aggressive teasing and harsh banter. I have to get it out of my system and shamefully, my fist will be the only thing helping me tonight.

But a part of me knows I won't be able to get her out of my system until I claim her for myself, until I get a taste and I can get the fuck over her and her stupidly intoxicating presence.

✧✧✧
Read up to chapter 32 and bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves, what did we think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

OOOOP is Lonzo jealous? I love this side of a powerful man hahah😏

How do you think it's going to work out saying they should stay away from one another?

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed, it really makes my day🌟🌟🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 8K 44
ใ€ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง & ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ใ€‘ Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentรญn, being the most vi...
88.1K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...