Just Friends - Neymar Jr

By alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

36

3.4K 62 147
By alohabishesss

we're pretending his bday is in like march instead of august so we're only skipping a couple months don't question it 😭

———

amelia_marchado

happy birthday to one of my best friends @joaquincorrea, i hope you have the best day, you deserve it ly ❤️

comments^^^
joaquincorrea- wow rlly gonna friendzone me like that 😪
^leomessi- on ur bday as welllllll
^amelia_marchado- stfu
joaquincorrea- jk love you too thankss
liked by creator
antonellaroccuzzo- photo creds for last 1??
^amelia_marchado- this is the stalker guys
fred08oficial- erm amelia we need a catch up
^amelia_marchado- indeed we do, text me
danialves- as long as ur happy kid
^amelia_marchado- we're not dating haha
davidluiz- neymars got competition lolllll
^fred08oficial- u rlly dk how to read the room
^thiagosilva- oh david what will we do w u
   ^davidluiz- i can confirm when i showed him this he told me to fuck off and threw a hissy fit
    ^thiagosilva- everyone tells u to fuck off david arent u used to it by now?
     ^davidluiz- y am i the one getting bullied??
shakira- OMG TEXT ME WHY HAVENT I BEEN INFORMED ABOUT ANY OF THIS
angeldimariajm- i see what happens once i'm gone
^amelia_marchado- shush hurry up and come back then

———

"Correa!" I jumped on him as he groaned, wanting to stay in bed longer.
"What do you want?" he complained, pulling a pillow over his face.
"It's your birthday!"
"Really?" he smirked, turning to look at me.
"Shut the fuck up. Come open your present then let's get breakfast or something."

He had stayed over the night before in the spare bedroom as I insisted he was not waking up in a crappy hotel bed on his birthday. He didn't have much argument with it this time though.

"Can you just bring it in here? Pretty please, I'm comfy," he looked at me with his hands clasped together and I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, okay."
I left to get them and heard him shout, "Thanks you're the best! Love you!"

I laughed, returning with the presents in hand.
"Three?" he raised his eyebrows.
I ignored him and sat down on the bed, cross legged before passing them to him.

He opened the first one half way before dropping it onto his lap.
"You bitch!" I burst out laughing as he continued to open it and held up the Brasil jersey I got for him.
"What? Don't you like it?" I teased.
"Of course I do! I like it so much that I'll get you an Argentina one!" he laughed and moved onto the next package.

He struggled with the paper for a second whilst I laughed at him but eventually got it off the tiny jewellery box.
"Are you proposing to me Marchado?" he laughed at his own joke and I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up and open it idiot."

He lifted the top half of the box, revealing a gold chain. It wasn't too thick or tacky as you'd expect from the description but I saw he had been looking at a few lately. It wasn't that expensive and since I had a stable, high income job now, I didn't mind splurging for my friends every now and again.

"How did you know?" he laughed and pulled me in for a hug.
"I saw you looking at one the other day, plus this one's special look," I got up, quickly running to my room and returning with one of my own necklaces in hand. "It's matching with my one, mines just thinner. So now when you wear it, you can think and be like, oh my god THE Amelia Marchado is wearing a matching necklace with me, I'm so lucky!"
He rolled his eyes but laughed nonetheless.

I passed him the last present and he looked at it unsure, "How much did you spend on all this?"
"It doesn't matter, hurry up! This is the best one, wait no. Actually it depends."
I could tell he was confused by his facial expression but I didn't speak any further, not wanting to spoil it. He opened the small package and looked at me, "I don't get it?"

"Well it was just an offer but I thought since you're here all the time anyway and you're not gonna be moving countries anytime soon, maybe it was time you started renting your own place. We'd obviously split the bills and that, you're not living here for free," I rolled my eyes playfully and he swung his new key around his finger before smirking.

"So you're asking me to move in with you?"
"Shut up, why do you always make everything seem different?" I laughed.
"Because you do mean it in the way i'm saying. You just either don't know it yet or don't want to admit it," his smirk stayed plastered on his face as I sat wondering how I could play this off in a jokey way as I usually would.

"Oh yeah, because I'm just so in love with you Correa. Who isn't?" I joked and he raised an eyebrow.
"When will you ever stop joking and just be serious?"
I laughed awkwardly, "Huhhh? I don't know what your-"
My sentence was interrupted with his lips on mine. I stayed still for a second, frozen in shock, before closing my eyes and kissing him back, slow and passionately.

He pulled away, leaning back into the head board as I stayed sat where I was, my head clouding with stupid thoughts. Was I about to regret this? Was I ready to move on from Neymar? Was I ready for any of this in general?

"You don't know long I've wanted to do that," he smirked again and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not surprised, I am pretty amazing."
"Pretty awkward too. Just take the compliment idiot," he laughed and I just laughed back, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly and proving his point.

"Alright, well, you get ready. Breakfast ends at 11:30," I said, leaving the room to get ready myself and escape him. He laughed at my sudden shyness but was soon getting out of bed.

I headed into my en-suite, locking the door behind me and untying my hair from it's messy up-do before jumping in the shower. I washed the shampoo into my scalp and let the conditioner sit on my ends as I washed my body. Once I washed the conditioner away, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. I was only in there for about fifteen minutes which is like a new record.

I played some music as I picked out an outfit and laid it on my bed before using the hair dryer to dry my hair a little. I left it slightly damp so it would still have its natural waves, rather than basically blow drying it straight.

I wore some beige cargos with a black crop top and paired it with my military black Jordans. I sat back down at my vanity and put some concealer under my eyes and over a little pimple I had near my hairline and then applied some mascara. I put on some lip balm and then put it in my pocket for later.

"Correa! Are you ready?" I walked out my room to see him sat on the sofa, on his phone, "Jesus Christ! Don't scare me like that!"
He laughed, "That time wasn't even on purpose, I was just sat there!"
"Well, what can I say? Your face is scary," I smirked, knowing damn well I was lying.
"Hey, it's my birthday. You're meant to be nice," he wiped a fake tear as I ushered him to the door.

I drove us in my bmw for a change as usually he'd be adamant that we take his land rover but I wasn't going to make him drive on his birthday. I let him connect his phone to my radio and soon we were both singing and laughing on the way to the café.

It was a small, american-style diner, tucked away from the main shopping centre so hopefully it wouldn't get too busy and we wouldn't get recognised.

We were guided to a booth, in the corner of the room, by a young waitress who smiled brightly at us. I pondered the idea of sitting on the same side with him but fought against it and sat opposite. We both picked up the menus, our eyes scanning through it.

"What you gonna get?" I asked, looking up to see him already staring at me. I pretended as if I didn't notice and let him talk.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe just some pancakes," he said, rubbing his chin as he looked over the menu again, "What about you, Marchado?"

"I don't know, I'm not that hungry." I bit my lip as I scanned through the lists of foods, not being able to decide.

He looked at me weird, "You're eating something, you don't have a choice."
"I know. I will, I will," I laughed.

The waiter returned and I finally decided on a waffle with strawberries and chocolate. I knew I wouldn't finish it but I'd either give it to the food disposal (a.k.a Joaquin) or package it up with me to take home. He got the pancakes with all the toppings, which didn't surprise me at all.

The woman left with our menus and we started to talk about stupid things until the atmosphere suddenly became a bit more serious.

"Amelia, be for real with me right now. Would you ever get back with Neymar?"
I laughed, "That's a bit random."
"Not really though, is it?"

I didn't know what to say because I didn't know the answer myself. I've always said that if a guy cheats, he's done straight away, with no questions asked. But I never imagined it being Neymar in this situation. I never pictured us being together and certainly never pictured him cheating on me.

I knew I shouldn't go back to him, I knew I needed to know my worth and move forward with my life. But what's my life without Neymar in it? Neymar, the guy who first stole my heart at the age of only eleven. He was my first love and I didn't think I'd ever truly be able to let him go.

If I had to name the person I was most comfortable with, even with everything that had happened, I'd still stay him. It got to a point where I could be myself, be the biggest weirdo known to man but I knew he wouldn't leave me, that he'd be by my side forever because he just had to.

Neymar and Amelia. It just fit. Through school and at home, whenever there would be shouting it would always be, "Neymar! Amelia! Principle's office this instant!" or "Neymar and Amelia get down here right now!" We were inseparable but of course he had to go and fuck it all up.

And now, here I was, sat opposite from another guy that I think I've caught feelings for, talking about him. Neymar. My Neymar. My heart ached for him but I knew, I knew I couldn't go back to him. I knew that whatever we had was over. So instead, I changed the subject.

"It's your birthday, we're supposed to be talking about you not my depressing love life," I laughed harder but he leaned back into his chair, placing his arms on the back rest and staring at me.
"Mhm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...