My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 01
Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
Part - 13
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
😑ANNOUNCEMENT😑
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part - 20
💔💔I Knew It...💔💔
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 23

10.2K 329 135
By mrspark28

Jungkook's Pov.

Today I'm really happy that I found my love. But why my heart is feeling something else? As if something bad happened. Nah.. why I'm thinking negative? I should concentrate on Lia.

(A/N: Something happened. But you don't know JK. Just wait... I'm gonna make you regret..😈. After all this Author-Nim look like an angel but inside she's a devil type girl.)

Lia came out from shower wearing Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes from her. She's wearing his shirt after all.

(A/N: Aishh...This Bish..🙄😑)

Lia:"What happened Jungkook?"

JK:"Nothing... you're looking beautiful."

Lia:(Blushes) "I'm not."

JK:"Yes, you're love."

We came so closer to each other that we can feel each other's breath. We are about to kiss each other but I move away a little. Because I feeling so wrong. I suddenly remember the incident that happened between me & Y/N. That day when I told her to seduce me... & she kissed me so roughly. TBH I felt really good that day.

JK:"You should sleep. You need rest."

Lia:(Disappointed) "Yeah."

JK:"You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep at the couch."

Lia:"Why Jungkook? We used to sleep together. What happened now?"

JK:(Sigh)"Lia, listen to me carefully... I'm married now. Don't worry I'm gonna divorce my wife soon. After the divorce, We'll get married. Okay?"

Lia:(Sad) "Who's that girl whom you're married with?"

JK:(Sigh)"It's Y/N."

Lia:(Shocked) "What? That girl who tried to kill me? How could you do this to me Jungkook?"

I saw tears in her eyes.

JK:"Love, don't cry. I just marry her for revenge that's it. I don't... I don't love her. I-I'll divorce her s-soon" (stutter)

(A/N: You love her but it will be too late to realize.)

Lia:"Will you do that? Really?"

JK:"Yes, My Love. Ok, let's sleep. I have to go office tomorrow."

Lia:"Okay. Good night."

JK:"Good night."

.
.
.
.

3 Days Later:

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook & Lia spend their time with each other. But Jungkook somehow felt uncomfortable with her. He started to miss Y/N a little bit. But he always shrugged that thought.

On the other hand, Namjoon told Jungkook that he had to leave for Japan. But they will continue their work.

.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's Pov.

I arrived in Japan and straight went to Hyung's home. I entered to the mansion & saw hyung is cooking. He saw me & came to greet me by hugging me.

?:"Welcome, my bro. How are you?"

NJ:"I'm fine hyung. And you?"

?:"I'm absolutely fine as always. I decided to cook because you're coming after a long time & I know you love my cooking very much."

NJ:"Let me help you then Jin hyung."

Jin:"Yah don't. Or I'll whoop your ass with my slippers."

NJ:"Wae?"

Jin:"Your hand is cursed. Whatever you touch, it always breaks. And I'm afraid. What if you burn down the kitchen or the whole mansion? That's why stay away from kitchen. Ok Mr.God of Destruction?"

(A/N: I completely agree with you, oppa.

Namjoon: 😑😑. Wait! Don't you have to study for the admission test for university Author-Nim...🤨🤨?

A/N: Y-y-yes Joonie Oppa...😬😬.

Namjoon: So, will you go to study or should I come to shave your eyebrows off ?

A/N: No, no.. I'm going na...😅 you guys continue.

And your Author-Nim ran away to save herself from Namjoon....🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)

NJ:(Gulp) "Arraso hyung."

Jin:"Now go get freshen up. Remember I told you that I want you to meet someone? Guess what...? They're coming in an hour."

NJ:"Ok hyung."

[In Mind: I wonder who are they?]

The maid shown me my room & after that I went to bathroom to get freshen up. After that I wear some comfy clothes & went downstairs. I sat on a couch in the living & started to read a book.

(A/N: Yeah yeah... that's why Armies call you Mr. IQ 148, the cute nerd..🥰.

Namjoon: You again?...🤨🤨

A/N: Haha...😅 Mihane. *Dashi run run run*)

.
.
.

40 Minutes Later....

A/N's Pov.

Namjoon heard the doorbell & went to the door with Jin. The maid opened the door & he was shocked to see someone whom he missed so much. Jin greet him with a tight hug.

Jin:"Suga-aah....my bro.... How are you?" *hugs him*

SG:*Hugs him back* "I'm fine hyung. What about you?"

Jin:"I'm great as always."

Suga saw Namjoon & went to greet him.

SG:"What's up, Namjoon-aah?" *hug him*

NJ:"I'm great Suga hyung."

SG:"Namjoon, Jin hyung... I want to introduce you to my sister."

Jin:"You have a sister?"

SG:"Yes hyung. Cupcake come inside."

Y/N come inside.

Namjoon Pov.

When Suga said he want us to meet his sister. I was shocked. He didn't tell us that he have a sister. He called her sister inside. And I was so mesmerized by her appearance. She's so beautiful, gorgeous & dazzling in that suit.

I felt something in my heart. I felt everything around me stop for a while. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
She smiled to us & introduce herself. God her smile is so beautiful. Her smile melt my heart.

Y/N:"Hi, I'm Y/N." (smile)

Y/N... what a beautiful name. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

A/N's Pov.

SG:"Y/N, this is Jin hyung. The eldest members among us."

Y/N:"Hello, Jin oppa." (smile)

Jin:"Hello my little sister. I'm World Wide Handsome Jin, yk? I hope you're well" *send her a flying kiss*

Y/N:(Giggle) "Hehe, I'm well as you can see."

SG:"And this is Namjoon, the smartest member among us."

Suga wait for Namjoon to introduce himself but he saw Namjoon wasn't responding & notice he's watching her & lost in his world. Suga hit his side with his elbow. Then he got out of his world. He went near her & introduce himself.

NJ:"H-hello Y/N. Nice to meet you."

He gently take her hand & kiss the back of her hand.

Y/N:(Blushes) "Hello, Namjoon oppa. Nice to meet you too."

Y/N's Pov.

Yoongi oppa introduce me to his friends. I think Jin oppa is the funniest among them by the way he talks. And when I saw another friend of Yoongi oppa, my eyes were stuck on him. He's dragon eyes, plump lips, hair, sharp jawline, the way he smile, the dimples omg.....everything thing about him is so damn perfect.

He introduced himself after got nudge by Yoongi oppa. He came near me & took my hand gently & kiss the back of my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

(A/N: oooh.....Love is in the air~~~ I see 👀👀

Namjoon:👀🤨?

A/N:🙂

Namjoon:🤨🤨

A/N:😐

Namjoon:🤨🤨🤨

A/N:😶

Namjoon: That's it... I'm coming to shave your eyebrows off...😠😤.

A/N: EOMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!! *screaming while running away from Namjoon*)

.
.
.
.
.
.

[P.S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes...😅]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.3K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
1.3K 158 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
22K 872 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...