Second Chance [Nano Domรญnguez]

By Lilithishere24

In life, one of the biggest challenges that we often face is how to earn more money. It's no secret that mone... More

โ™กโ™กโ™กใ€‹Second Chanceใ€Šโ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™กโ™กโ™กใ€‹Playlistใ€Šโ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™กโ™กโ™กใ€‹Aestheticใ€Šโ™กโ™กโ™ก
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

272 14 1
By Lilithishere24

I open my eyes and found myself in Nano's arms and he still sleeping. I move but he hugs me more "Nano"

"Let us sleep more"

"I just need to take a quick bath because I smell like whiskey"

Nano takes a deep breath "You smell like a good whiskey bottle"

I smile "Oh thank you"

Nano opens his eyes finally "I had a dreadful headache"

"Same, Good morning"

Nano smiles "Good morning"

"Could you let me run away and take a quick bath"

Nano takes his hand away smiling and I sit on the bed and stretch my muscles. Nano moves his fingers on my skin.

I giggle "Is someone in the bathroom or it's clear I could get in"

Nano looks at his watch "It must be Samu went to school"

I take Nano's shirt "I won't be late" I put it on me and walk outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I close the room door behind me and walk toward the bathroom looking around the apartment. I widen my eyes and almost scream as Samuel did the same.

Samuel wearing his uniform and holding his bag "Rosa!"

I give him my back and button the shirt "Aren't you late for school, Samu?" I turn to him "Good morning btw"

Samuel nervously "Good morning, you slept here" looks behind me "Mama's room"

I nod "Yeah, this awkward moment and I will go to the bathroom"

"No, not at all and I will go to school, have a good day"

I smile nervously "Oh you too, Samu"

Samuel nods and runs outside the house.

Nano leans on the room doorway laughing and smoking a cigarette. I turn to him and nod trying not to laugh and run to the bathroom.

Nano says "I will get you clothes"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the kitchen, After I take a shower, I wear a black shirt and sweatpants from Nano. I make sandwiches for us while Nano takes a bath. Nano walks inside the kitchen shirtless.

I turn to him "Hey, I made myself comfortable and made us breakfast"

Nano pours for us coffee "So, did you have a good time? Did you raise a lot of money?"

I sigh "It doesn't matter. It was all a farce."

Nano gives me a bite of his sandwich "How come?"

"Just marketing for my father's company. I knew it. And I participated, as usual."

"You hate it right"

I nod "I do very much"

"You didn't answer my question"

"I'm not a good person and___"

We hear a voice calling from outside "Nano!!"

"That must be__"

A woman in 40s with curly hair gets in "Nano, oh"

I wave nervously "Hola"

Nano says "Pilar Domìnoguez, my mother"

I shake her hand "Nice to meet you"

Nano says "This is Rosaline Nunier Osuna, my___ we __"

I say "Yeah, we__"

Pilar says "Nice meeting you too, Rosaline"

I smile "Oh please call me Rosa" Pilar nods looking at Nano. I sigh "You know I should go, Papa must turn crazy after the scene at the party"

Nano says "I will get the keys and your dress"

I say "Por favor"

Nano walks to the room and I smile at Pilar

Pilar says "I know it's awkward for you and me. It's just Nano never brings girls home"

I nod "I see" Nano came wearing his shirt and holding my heels "Thank you" I take the heels wearing them "Nice meet you again"

Pilar nods "Me too"

I walk with Nano heading outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In Nano's car outside my house, he parked the car. I smile at him "I would invite you in but Mama must be inside and she must be upset"

Nano nods "I have work"

"Could we meet tonight to talk and you decide if you want to ask your question again"

"Okay, eight pm I will wait for you"

"Fine, I see you" I take the bag from the back seat "Thanks for your clothes"

"No need"

"Bye" I kiss his cheek and get out of the car.

Nano surprised "Bye" he drives off.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In Guzmán's room, he is still upset since yesterday and he back from school. I knock on the door "Come in"

"Hey, you still upset"

"Oh you back, I thought you ran away with him"

I sit next to him on the bed "No, not yet" he gives me bitch face "Come on I'm joking" softly "What bother you?"

"I just realises that our father is a fraud and partly responsible for the collapse of San Esteban."

I sigh "I know such disappointment, I was like you, oh God, What else?

"Nothing"

"Maybe I didn't stay with you these past years but I know you"

"I saw him umm"

"Cocaine"

"You know"

"I catch him and Teo before I leave"

"You left for that"

"No, something else"

"You do drugs and I hate it and I can't tell you that because you're older and I'm scared on you. My parents died, Rosa"

I widen my eyes "Why you didn't tell me that? How did they?"

"Overdose"

I take him between my arms "I will not die from overdose I handled this and a lot tried to kill me but here I am"

Guzmán laughs "Yeah badass"

I laugh "I'm and I really like what the madness trio did at the party" Guzmán give me a look "Since yesterday nothing good happen, Guzmán"

"I guess Nadia forgive me"

"See that good thing happen"

Guzmàn hugs me laughing "Wait whose clothes is this"

"Nano's"

Guzman rolls his eyes annoyed.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Narrator POV

At the parking, Nano tells the thugs that was he was unable to find Fer. However, the thugs open the trunk of their car, revealing Fer tied up and gagged inside.

They shoot Fer themselves, increase Nano's debt amount from €40,000 to €60,000, stab Nano.

They tell him that this is his final warning before driving away.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Rosa POV

Outside Nano's house, I sit on my car hood and send voice messages to Nano "You know it's 9 pm and I'm outside your fucking house, you better answer my damn calls, Nano, or better be died to ignore my calls"

I sigh and decide to wait for him inside. I found Nano falling on the floor holding his side "Fuck!! what the hell happened?"

Nano grunts and thumps Sniffs "Shit"

Marina opens the door "What happened to you?"

I say "Nothing."

Marina wonders "Nothing."

Nano asks "Where are my mother and Samu?"

Marina says "Your mother's at work and Samu is in the bathroom. Shall I call him?"

Nano shakes his head "No, they will ask questions." To me "Help me up."

"Okay, come on." I put his arm around my shoulder

Nano leans on me and winces in pain "shit."

I say "Come on."

Marina holds him with me "Come on."

We get in and I help him to lie on the couch, I kneel next to him "Let's see" I lift his shirt up "shit!"

Marina warns us "You have to go to a hospital."

Nano says "No, This is just a warning cut. Maybe next time."

I mock him "Yeah maybe next damn time"

Marina says "You have to tell them who did this to you."

Nano says "No, They did this because I owe 40.000 bucks."

I say "You got stabbed for owing 40.000 miserable euros?"

Nano says "Look, in the real world... people kill for less, you know? Even if it's small change to you."

I say "Okay you damn philosopher not good time. There must be a way to get that fսcking money" He winces in pain "I'm going to help you."

Marina asks "How?"

I say "Be in your business little sister" I wink at her "I got this"

Nano says "For now I am happy if you don't tell my brother, okay?"

Samuel walkes toward us "What's going on?"

Nano put down his shirt "Nothing, a couple of... beers too many, and they went to my head."

I say "I found him drunk and I will put him in his bed and follow you, Marina"

Marina nods "Let's go, he's a little drunk."

Samuel says "Yeah. Let's go."

The door opens and they walk outside.

I give Nano a smile "I will bring something from the car"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I back into the apartment holding back and lifting up his shirt. Nano asks "What are you doing?"

I answer "I'm going to stitch your stab wound"

"You can do this"

"Just trust me" I pour alcohol on the wound and he closes his eyes from the pain and I start stitching it and he is watching me in pain "And I'm done"

"How did you know to stitch wounds"

I smile "Do you think you are the only one who went to jail"

Nano stare at me "You were?"

I nod "A year. the same as your days there; bad food, bad sleeping, sexual harassment and no men like you"

Nano asks "Why?"

A text beeps and I take out my phone

Bro
Dinner if you forget...

I look at Nano "I should go but I promise I will tell you everything when I check on you tomorrow"

Nano nods "Okay"

"Take care and don't listen to my voice messages" I walk outside.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the house, five of us sitting around the dining table eating our finner.

Ventura says "Nothing. Nothing has been published anywhere. There aren't any more news in the newspapers. It's all YouTube clips. And fսcking gossip."

Laura says "Well. Don't worry, you did what you could."

Ventura says "I did" looking at me and Marina "unlike others."

Marina asks "What have I done now?"

I ask "What did I do too? I bring everyone you could use"

Ventura to me "running from the party maybe" to Marins "The scene you made over your boyfriend?"

Laura says "He's a child. Who's not ready to... Who's not ready to be in a relationship with you."

Marina says "He knows, Mom. And he doesn't care. He doesn't care how I got infected. Or who I did it with. Or what stupid things I've done. He doesn't look at me as if I had the plague. The way you do."

Ventura says "Do you have complaints about us? About how we deal with all the problems you bring us, day in and day out? All the ways you've found to fսck with our lives?"

Guzman Shouts "Why don't you leave her alone?"

Ventura says "I did not expect this from you, Guzmán."

Guzman says "People surprise you. I haven't seen her smile like this in a long time. Rosa can take care of herself So if they're happy with them, it's not the end of the world."

We stare at him and I give Ventura a look to stop before Guzmán gets more angrily and we can't stop him because he suffer anger issues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
81.5K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
720K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...