𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 || 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂...

Par NotSteve2

"ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ" 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 �... Plus

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

210 19 18
Par NotSteve2

11614 Words

Guide For Reading :

" I'm sad... " Character speaking

'huh ! ' Character thoughts

*Bang* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author blabbering again :

Hello there. It's been what ? Months ? That's kinda insane... A lot has happened during those months. I learned a lot of things for sure. Time does pass by,huh ?

I'm back at writing though. You could say that i'm taking a break ? Well, that's a horrible excuse if i have to say so. Bad things happened and it passed away just like that leaving impact that i have to bear though. I'm perfectly fine regardless.

Anyway, it's time for a chapter. This one is a pretty long one. I think ? I mean for a wattpad chapter i guess it's a pretty long one. I don't know, maybe i overestimated my capabilities or something. Who knows.

Regardless of that, i finally uploaded a chapter and i'm quite happy about it. Well, i wrote this after i'm finished writing it. I'm not quite satisfied yet by this to be honest. It's probably self degradation,but who knows. I never really feel completely satisfied when finishing a chapter. I always thought that there's something missing here and i don't know what's missing.

Oh well, enough of that. All i want is to pour in my idea through writing. I just want to make people who's reading my work feel happy. That's why i'm still writing. There's some certain work out there that made my heart move and hopefully i would be able to replicate that feelings through my own work.

Even though i'm not a talented writer, i'll still do my best. That's what people with no talent whatsoever need to do don't you think so ? If you got no talent then the only way to go ahead is by working hard. Well, i won't lecture you people to work hard when my so called working hard is questionable on its own.

Well, i hope you enjoy my work and continue to support it. I enjoy reading the comments you see...

As always

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

The destination through the portal seems to be a sort of ballroom at the top of the palace.

Rain-san and Misery-san guided me as I followed them.

The view outside is a world of only ice and snow,but as Rain-san said, the temperature of the palace is not affected by that.

There were a large tea tables at the center of it all and three chairs place all around it. The way it is designed really speak elegance doesn't it ?

What caught my attention is definitely the man with those long red hair. Well, he certainly revealed a lot of skin much to my discomfort,but I have no room to complaint at all. That dashing good looks with his eyes completely shut. Is he taking a nap ? No... That doesn't seem to be the case. Is he concentrating on something ?

Well that doesn't matter. The thing that matters is the fact that this man is bad news... My senses are telling me to run away immediately.

He looked harmless at first with those humanoid looks,but this person is not on the same level as those greater demons I met. Even compared to Rain-san who I thought is strong won't be enough to describe the strength of this man.
"Heh... You should just sit already. Velzard will be coming soon."

The aura he has around him really can't make you resist him. It's either that or his aura will just make you run away in fear.

He gestured me to take a sit across him and the other sit must be reserved for Velzard-san.

"Now I see why Velzard took an interest in you,but.... it's clear you didn't have that,huh ? Maybe in a few centuries."

I'm sorry what ? Even though his eyes is closed, I still feel as if he could watched every single of my thoughts. He can't read mind can't he ?

"Tell me... How did you ended up here ?" His opened blood red eyes stared directly at me. That prideful looks...

"Uhmm...." I frozed in place for what might seems to be an eternity.

"..."Apparently my silent make him sulking as he crosses his arms and look elsewhere. At least he'll stop staring at me...

The waiting game took quite a while. It gave me some moments to actually think more about the situation I'm in so it wasn't that bad,but it's not like I could think clearly.

"Thank you for coming." Velzard-san said as she pat my shoulder. When did she came in ? I couldn't sense her presence at all.

"Finally, you came. Now explain."

"Jeez, I will."

The two maids immediately served the tea for the three of us before quickly setting off. Rain-san who has been talking a lot is now all quiet, not daring to speak any words or showing any forms of noticeable emotions plastered on her face like earlier. It seem to be a form of respect that goes towards her master.

Guy Crimson,huh ?

A dangerous man.

A demon.

A natural born leader with high pride.

Someone who I should not mess with.

"So, this person... Is she really what I think she is ?" He asked

"Indeed."

"Hmm, to think that person has an offspring. Since when ? Why did I never heard of it ?"

"I'm not sure of it myself,but I'm certain she's only a newborn."

"Impossible... That seal is something that can't be broken easily can't it ?"

What ? Am I the only who left out of this conversation ? What are they even talking about ? This is just both of them conversing..

"It's possible,but certainly with the way he is now, it wouldn't be. I'm certain he's still sealed off there."

"Heh" he smirked "Do you think that's the case ?"

"With the aura she's omitting, I'm certain with that."

"I'm sorry, what the heck is this ?" The rabbit finally asked the question I've been wanting to know. I'm surprised she has the confidence to say that in front of this two people.

"Ah, yes... You're not well informed. I assume you didn't have the memory at all."

My memory ?

" Ahahahaha, you're an interesting kid...You know what ? I'll let you call me Guy."

"R-right..."

"Well, you see. . . ."

And thus the explanation begins

•••

Umm...I see... That certainly made a lot of sense....

As a joke that is

How did that even happen ?

Huh ?

It's rather. . . Unexpected ?

To summarize it up

I'm an anomaly. Well, I already know that,but...

To think it would be that complicated.

Apparently the power of "time" is compressed and accumulated within me which is very unusual for the people in thus world. Well, i suppose, you're not really normal if you are walking around with this so called "infinity". The power of time is very compressed that it creates this so called infinity.

To simplified it , there's an element of time that is accumulated within me for unknown reason. Perhaps it's related to the reasons as of why there's an anomaly in the skills I had.

They didn't explain that part much since they didn't even know about it in the first place.

To begin with, the elements of time is not something that every person could just possessed and for me to acquire that much in my body is considered impressive.

Although, I didn't really like where this is going,but at least there's some explanation here.

What really pique them though is the aura that they had easily sensed around me.

It wasn't normal as far as i knew it.

"She's like Milim, isn't she ?" Velzard-san brought up another name. Milim ? Who's that ?

"Perhaps so,but how did he escape anyway and why is she here in the first place."

"No, i'm certain he didn't escape. It's probably due to her affiliation to the time itself. She's probably older than we thought"

"I see..."

Again... Back to the debate between those two without involving me at all.... Great...

Seeing my expression, Velzard-san quickly realized that she hasn't explain anything to me.

"To make it short, you're no doubt are my niece. "

I'm what now ?!

"I've never heard of this berfore, but that father of yours probably knew something."

My father ?

"Wait a second, what nonsensical are you spouting now ?" I questioned. That was certainly a lot of information i'm getting.

"It's up to you to believe it or not,but you are certainly no doubt a dragonoid meaning you're my niece."

"Huh ?!?!?"

Well the rabbit seems surprised. For some reason i suddenly loses the ability to feel surprised...

"Still, there's a couple of things that i wanted to confirm beforehand. Regarding your existence that is."Is it only me or did i just feel a chill running through me. I thought i couldn't feel coldness.

"Heh, this child has a lot of potential. Intresting..." He let out a smirk

"Indeed... I'll talk you later. For now, just think what do you wanna do for the future. I'll be awaiting it."

And with that the meeting between the four of us has ended with me still confused.

This icefayr castle is certainly nice but i didn't even know what i'm going to do at this point...

A lot has passed and there's more that i neeed to learn.

I wonder if this castle has a library in it.

Knowledge is important after all

You can't expect me to do anything without any prior knowledge backing me up do you ?

Also, do i get to do whatever i want here ?

"Hmm, do you wanna ask Rain for help ?"the rabbit asked

"Rain-san ? I suppose ?"

And with that the search for Rain-san has officially begin.

A painfully long search has awaited us apparently.

I've noticed it a couple of times,but this castle is actually somehow bigger on the inside. I didn't get it myself,but it's probably due to a type of magic or something.

As for the facility ? Well, it's certainly only your typical castle with a lot of rooms in it, a dining area, the throne room, and etc. Seems medieval enough for me.

Though the appearance of a demon every once in a while still feels rather uneasy. They didn't attack me at all since they know that i'm a guest so they treated me politely,but still the uneasiness is still there.

After the long painful search, i can finally find Rain-san.

"Oh, it's you again. Do you need anything ?" She asked

"She wanna study so we're actually looking for a suitable place. Anything in mind ?" The rabbit asked ?

"Do you wanna train ? If so, then perhaps i could help."

Rain- san helping me ? Well that would be helpful,but wouldn't that bother your own work.

"That's fine, i could just leave all of my chores to by subordinate or to Misery."

Well that answer is expected...

"Then, i'll gladly accept your offer."

And thus the time i spent here is mostly used to train and learn,but that's a story for another time.

•••

Three months has passed since then.

It wasn't only Rain-san that trained me,but the other like Velzard-san and Misery-san is even helping me out. The reason ? It's still unknown,but most likely due to me being a complete anomaly to them. Either way, i'm not harmed in any means during that time.

In fact, most of the time i leisurely stayed in the library of this castle to search for more information regarding this world. There's no a single use of image yet and even if there is, it's mostly hand drawn and not very accurate,but it's still useful regardless.

Most of the training i did during those months are basic necessary fighting skills like swordmanship and such. I'm actually well versed in this sort of stuff since in my previous life, i was taught this as part of the family tradition.

What about my skills ? I didn't really know much about it. Velzard-san or the others never really talk about it so i haven't had a chance to use it in front of them.

The question that Velzard-san always asked me is still imprinted in my memories. The same repeated question that i still haven't had any clues of on how to answer it...

Maybe i should just take a walk somewhere else. I remember seeing good spot to take a break.

There's many thing that i didn't understand at all. First of all is the reason why am i here in the first place. Is there any reason for me to be transported in this world ? What are the chances of me doing so ?

For someone like me, it's truly unbelievable for me to see such things like this though. Worst of all, i landed in this place with this horrifying creatures just casually talking to me.

Clearly i lost my sense of danger already which is bad of course. It's a pain to not know when to run away and when to stay.

Well for a person like me, danger sensing is certainly a good ability to have. You know with how my everyday life has been going so far...

It wasn't all bad when you get use to it,but i wanted to feel it for sure... What am i even talking about now...

I never really wonder what kind of life am i going to get here though. Will it be a hassle to pass through this life too ? What do i even need to do with this information ?

My so called parents in this world ? Well hopefully i wouldn't have to meet them... What if they were like... Never mind...

For now, it's not like i could run from this reality after all. So all i can do now is just live through it and find out what kind of life will i go through in this one.

Never expecting anything is not a bad thing. It reduces the chance of me getting dissapointed and all and it's certainly useful to not feel dissapointed corect ? I just didn't want to feel those emotions at all.

What's wrong to not wanting to feel any pain of trusting people ? Once i get attached to someone, i have no choice but to suffer the consequences later on.

I didn't really want that...

"Are you okay ?" A voice break me from those thoughts... It was the rabbit voice. I thought that it was still in the castle,but also... I didn't know that it could sound like that

Silence just surround us. I didn't want it to be like this,but i just couldn't help myself to talk to the rabbit at all until it decided to break the silence.

"Your face... I couldn't just stand there and watch you looking like this... What happened ?" It asked and i still refuses to talk...

"If you didn't wanna talk about it, then don't force yourself at all. " The sound of the rabbit is somehow very soothing... I didn't really know why but it kinda reminded me of something,but what is it ?

"I know it's confusing for you,but we'll go through this together, okay ? You're not alone."

"Okay..." I managed to let out a voice which make the rabbit more than happy... " You know... Calling you a rabbit just sounds rude..." I've never noticed that i've been calling it the rabbit for this past months.

A name, huh ?

" I'm going to name you Shiro. Are you okay with it ?"

"Yes !"

A light particles suddenly is coming and imbued to Shiro. It was so flashy that i couldn't even see her form anymore and when the light dissapear, there is nothing that changes from her.

"Thank you for naming me..."

"It's better if you have a na-..." My word was cut short when i feel this sudden exhaustion coming from no where.

"Don't worry... Your mo**** w**l al**ys b* wi** yo*. I'll also grant you the name Miyuki..." It was the last word i heard before i fainted from exhaustion.

•••

'Am i dead ?'

'Wait that couldn't be right ?'

'What is this feeling ?'

'Floating endlessly in this world'

'There doesn't seems to be anything around'

'Did i die a second time ?'

"Don't die on me..."

"I can't do anything..."

That voice sounded familiar...

"We still need to see each other again."

"I promise, we're gonna meet again."

'Who are you ?'

•••

As my eyes fluttered open i could finally confirm that i am indeed still alive. Slowly i open it as my eyes adjusted to this room that i'm not even familiar with. My room in this castle. I must have fainted earlier. Was i exhausted ? I thought i couldn't get exhausted. The last thing i remember doing is naming the rabbit Shiro and i fainted...

"Oh !! You're awake, that's great !" I tilted my head slightly to the source of the sound. Shiro is there sitting besides my bed

"Are you alright now ? Luckily i made it in time to save you... That was close..."

What is Shiro talking about ?

"Hmm ? Wait did i forget to tell you about the risk of naming me ?" I nodded my head to her statement. So there's a risk of naming her ? I thought there was no risk when naming her. Isn't that only true to monsters ?

"Uhh... My bad ? I saved you though... I even named you too..." Shiro said with her head down.

I'm too tired to even complain about that... I'll just hear the details later...

A/N : In case you're wondering why is she able to survive naming someone without risking her life is because of Shiro stabilizing her magicules after she fainted by naming her back. Unlike Rimuru who will only receive minimal risk when naming someone because of his race, Our Miyuki here doesn't have that sort of thing. Chances are this won't be mention again so i'm just gonna explain it now.

"So have you find anything do you wanna do ?" Velzard-san who stood in front of my door said. Scary... Her aura is undetectable as always...

"I don't really know yet..." I asnwered.

"You don't know ?" She raised her brows

"I just arrived here few months back and i didn't even know what this place is until a while ago."

What do you expect from a former human ?

The fear of the unknown is strong after all. I didn't really know what is this world going to be. Is it going to be the same ? Is it completely different ? I don't know at all. All i know is that i need to prepare myself for that,but then again that is also hard.

"If so, i'll change the question then... What do you want ?"

What do i want ?

How am i supposed to know that...

I never really demands a lot of things while growing up. I'll just live with whatever i got and whatever i need,but now ? What do i even want ?

I still don't know it...

"*Sigh*, do you wish to come with me ?" Velzard-san asked.

"Come with you ?" She answer with a nod

"I heard that you're named already by that Shiro over there so if you're feeling better, would you mind in joining me ?"

There is nothing wrong with going with her after all so i guess why not. I already for the first time and pretty much lost everything i got before and even if this one is gone too...

I couldn't care less...

So without a second thought, i accepted the offer.

"Good, perhaps you'll find something out there."

Out there ? What do you mean by that ?

And in the blink of an eye, we arrived in a completely new place.

The scenery here is different. Its more vivid and lively with greenery everywhere and the real eye catcher is not even that,but rather the view that i saw.

"This is ?"

"The Kingdom of Ingrassia

Welcome to the first kingdom i visited.

What will i gain here ?

Who knows

•••

The Kingdom of Ingrassia said to be one of the most advanced human nations out there.Thanks to it's convenient location and safety, it became the transport, economical and political hub of the western nations. Many important facilities are stationed here, including the Council of the West, the Free Guild headquarters, and the operational center of the Western Holy Church.

The location is far away from the disturbance of the monsters hence why it could develop smoothly if only the northen border isn't necessarily needed to be heavily guarded then the nations budget surely will be able to be used for development.

As to the reason the northen border is heavily guarded is due to the frequent attack of demon that came from north meaning, it's Guy-san subordinates.

To think we're standing in front of the city that Guy frequently attack. Would they know that we're not even human ? How are we even going to enter another nation without identity card ?

We're not planning to bust this place open are we ?

"I have other matter i need to attend to so i'll just have you wander around here. I'm sure you'll be fine. Rain will attend to you if you need assistance. Now i shall take my leave. Farewell." As soon as she said that, she dissapear.

Huh ?

Did she just leave me ?

Wait a second, what am i even supposed to do here ?

I couldn't even enter...

Even if i could, what should i do ? Believe me or not,but this is my first human interaction in the past three months. I really delicately spent my time there. No regrets though. It's not like i have many companions back then anyway.

Now back to the real problem.

"Hmm, we could just sneak in if we want to. It's easy to do so." Shiro suggested. It's not a bad idea since we wouldn't be permitted entry due to us not having our identity card. I'm not sure they'll make one for a non-human.

Well i guess it can't be helped. Sneaking in it is which is an easy task.

The security checks here rely heavily on the entrance gate which is spreaded across the walls. If i remember correctly, there is only two gates that allowed entrance. Kinda reminded me of Vatican City.

Though unlike the modern world, there is no such thing as visa here so as long as your identification documents is valid and you passed the other test, you're very much permitted entry though it's not very efficient due to the busy lines that we can clearly see even from the hills.

What worse is how harsh the country treated the foreigner here. There's many cases of people being treated as a criminal just because they failed to show their identification documents during the checking.

What a hassle...

For me though ? Well i have my skills at disposal so i wouldn't need to worry about anything as i could easily permit myself an entry. I know it's illegal and all,but i'm not planning spending my time outside of the city wall.

Will there be any problem ? Probably if my body looks like an adult that is,but me looking like a child would make it one hundred times easier. At this time i really appreciate my small posture.

So this is the first crime i did in this world. Not a very good start i suppose.

I wonder what kind of country is Ingrassia for Guy-san to like playing with it. I'm guessing the reason is just because this place is the closest therefore the easiest one to target. Usually it would feel conflicting for me to see human lives to be taken away just like that.

But... I felt nothing right now.

Oh well, i guess that's just how it is.

There's no such thing as detecting barrier in Ingrassia therefore it's easy for me to sneak in. They do have barrier though,but it's reserved specifically for monster attack. Not like there's many of attack to begin with,but regardless still reassuring to have.

How do i enter ? Well it's just as simple as cloaking myself and fly pass the wall using my summon. As i said, it's easy to gain entry once you know the security details.

Here i am in the capital city itself, Lura.

I must say that this place is certainly beautiful. It's the first time that i stepped into a city in this world.

Well, there's nothing new that i couldn't see in the previous world,but it's interesting to watch this country developed. So this is the most advanced human nation up to date.

But, why did Velzard-san even left me here ? She didn't even gave me any money to start with... Is she expecting me to sleep on the street ?

{ Mi-chan... Please don't do that... }

I won't do that obviously, and what with the name ?

{ It's cute isn't it ? Of course, i'm the one who named you after all } She said. From the sound of it she looks proud. Didn't she just take my names from my previous world ?

Well, i'll just let her do as she wishes.

First of all, we don't know when will Velzard-san be back. What did she want me to do here anyway ? I hope it got nothing to do with attacking this nation though.

"Hey child get lost. What are you doing here you witch ! " As i spun around, i could see what must be the guard.

On a second thought, this person is not just a normal guard. From the insignia on his plates i could very much recognize this person as a holy knight.

The so called natural enemy of monster. It's probably due to me partially being a human that it's easier to conceal myself from the people. That's nice.

But still... A witch,huh ?

"Umm... Did you get a wrong person."

"You can't hide that fact, you evil witch !"

"As i said, i don't understand what are you saying... Please don't bother me..."

"If you dare to make a mess, i'll kill you myself. Why did the guard even let you in..."

Well that was close. I can't believe that my first human interaction is with a guard...

Sigh, that's troublesome... I read it somewhere that my kind is regarded as a witch. What causes this is exactly ? It's actually because of my silver hair...

Now that i remember it,there's a story of the past where silver haired woman are considered the descendants of the witch. It's actually a story from centuries ago,but the witch was defeated by the hero from that age,but the descendants still spread around the world. Nowadays some of them are even considered as slaves. Well the one having money won't suffer the same fate though,but other than that they are being treated rather harshly by the people that hate them.

Well whatever.

Now that i don't know when will Velzard-san be back, i probably should find a shelter first. She didn't exactly give me any money which me i'm screwed.

Should i make a identification card first ? I think that would be the best.

But that would be troublesome though... Should i just camp outside today ? That isn't a bad idea.

Wait...

The Adventurer Guild identification card allows you to freely enter country doesn't it ?

Bingo !

A job as an adventurer wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Though... Where is the adventurer guild at ?

.
.
.
.
.

That was embarrassing... I ended up running to the same guard to ask him where's the Free Guild are... Well i did get an answer after being scolded that is.

Well let past be the past i suppose...

But,this place is fancy,huh ?

I heard the headquarters is even better than this,but i'm not even allowed entry to the headquarters. They only permitted entry to adventurer of B rank and above and as i have not attained any rank yet, i'm forced to go to the branch headquarters.

And wow the people here sure are well equiped aren't they ?

Also, i really am getting a lot of stares from everyone ? You know,i've notice it from the start that a lot of people are staring at me even at the street.

I guess having this kind of looks really attract a lot of attention. I've been getting a lot of those back in the day so i've grown to accept it and get used to it,but the one right now is just too much.

Well, i just have to bear with it...

Now, all i need to do is to get a guild card as well as a job. Two birds with one stone.

"Welcome, what can i help you with today ?" The receptionist greeted me before eyeing me suspiciously. There goes that treatment...

"I would like an explanation about the Free Guild, please."

"I see, please take this brochure too if you don't mind." She smiled at me. I guess that's professionalism at its best.

Paper ? This world has already manged to produce paper ? Impressive.

So as per her explanation, the adventurer guild has been around for decades,but the growth of it can be seen around a decade ago when the new Grandmaster has taken over the Guild.

Previously, there's many different adventurer guild out there before they're taken under one banner of the Free Guild.

Under the new management, the risk of death is significantly lower and monster attack has been minimal

Anyhow, that's the end of the history and now for the guild itself.

There's three basic division which most people could pick. There are the monter slaying, exploration,and the retrieval division. There are more specialized division like the mage division that specialized in magic,but those three are the most picked option amongst the people.

Well, it's not like i'm interested to join any of those specialized division anyway. The reason ? Apparently only adventurer could get the privilege to move to any country they wanted to due to their jobs though only adventurer of B rank and above that could get that. This rules is made for safety measures of course. By being an adventurer, it basically just means i get to enter any country i want since all of the country has signed a contract with the Free Guild. No matter how you see it , having an adventurer guild in your country just screams profit and that just shows how large the influence of the guild is.

It is dangerous,but it's still worth it to take the jobs regardless if that means that i doesn't have to handle all the identification hassle.

That means being an adventurer it is !

"I would like to apply to the monster slaying department please."

"Eh ?"

"Hmm ?"

"I understand that you're ambitious,but i this some kind of a prank ?"

A prank ? That's kinda rude...

Well as for the reason i chose the monster slaying department is because it's the easiest one to do. For the retrieval department, the test would be for me to head out and retrieve an item there which is not very time efficient and as for the exploration department, i would need to go to the ruin and test my skills there and that would not be efficient as well. Therefore the monster slaying department is the easiest one as i could do it right here in this place.

"*Sigh*, i would not take any responsibility for this matter. Please do fill in this document and head to the field in the back."

I filled in the document and make my way to the back door to take on my test.

•••

So this is the testing ground ?

Well it does look fancy. It looks more like a stadium more than anything else though smaller in size of course.

And there's even a lot of people here ? Take about making me nervous.

The test from what i knew consisted of slaying monsters of different rank ranging from E rank to B rank enemy. You're given F rank once you registered as a guild and usually you would need to gather experience and points before you could take the rank up test. This is made so people won't bother the guild with the exam everyday.

Well, no i am just waiting for the examiner to come. They sure do take their time aren't they ?

"Apologize for the wait. Hoh ? A kind like you are willingly going to be an adventurer ? Intresting.." A middle aged man that appeared from behind the gate said. Is he going to be my examiner ? He looks more like a butler than anything else.

"I'm assuming you have already know the he rules for this exam,but for safety measures i will repeat it once again. Are you sure you would wanna tackle this exam ? I heard of you already and i don't recomend this exam unless you're D rank or above, but regardless i still have to do my job so are you sure about this ?"

"Yes."

"I see, then let's start. You could pick any weapon from that rack over there or if you prefer to be barehanded that's also fine,but no using your own personal weapon."

Well using your own personal weapon would be unfair for most since the individuals personal skills as an adventurer is the one being tested here in the first place.

"Now, come up here and i would start the test as soon as you do so. Please do not worry, there will be a barrier that protect the others when you step in."

"Understood."

"Then, i'll start the test immediately. Come forth, hell hound."

Well the name is too much for a monster of this strength doesn't it ?

With the sword i'm given i quickly slash off it's head. That's quite easy.

"Impressive, you're more talented than i thought... Should i increase the difficulty for you ? I could very much do that if you like."

"I'll gladly take it, it would save both of our time."

"What confidence, then i'll gladly do as you want."

The next summon is a wraith ? Well, this person sure do like those ghostly team doesn't he ?

"Let's see how can you tackle this."

Well, this is certainly a challenge. None of my sword attacks is going to work against this wraith. Well that's to be expected since it doesn't have any physical form after all.

Why did i still do that ? Just for a test

{ Well magic and skills do works on demon though due both of them not having any affiliation with the physical realm,but rather they have the ability to change the law of the physical realm.}

Well, i guess i have no choice. Time for my skill to work.

"Hoh.. what an interesting technique."

The wraith that is infront of me is now gone in a blink of an eye.

What exactly did i do here ? Well, it's part of my skill. All i did is infuse my sword with the light element and slash the wraith with it. Quite simple actually. I found this skill of mine around two months ago.

"Amazing ! For the kinds like you,your potential is no joke at all. Forget it, let's just jump to the next test, i'm sure you'll be liking this. Come forth ! lesser demon !"

Now a demon ?

"Oi, oi is that really fine ?"

"Is the examiner still sane ?"

"Should we intervere ?"

What's with the chattering i heard in the background. It seems my abilities is heavily underestimated. That's to be expected.

A demon in this world is ranked around B after all. Though,i've seen greater demon in Guy-san palace just wandering around the castle so this is nothing for me.

"You look exhausted, are you fine ?" I questioned.

"I'm fine, no need to worry about me. Just focus on the demon." He said while panting. That's not very convincing old man... Well that's none of my business.

This demon is the same as the previous wraith meaning any physical attack won't work on it. Are they expecting every people to have a way to handle this ? Well, i guess a professional adventurer would have a way to handle this.

Anyhow, none of that are important now.

I'm sorry demon,but you're going back to the underworld.

*Slash*

Before the demon could even react, it already has its head decapitated.

"Huh ? What happened ?"

"Where is the demon ?"

"It's dead already ?"

"You can't be serious..."

"That witch actually did it ?"

"Isn't she's dangerous..."

Many others that are watching seems to be surprised. Well, i'm used to judging people reaction towards so i can very much tell that what they felt is fear combined with amazement.

"That is it. You have passed the B rank advancement exam. Congratulations. Now please follow me to the office."

With the guild system, there's actually no way for you to instantly rise to A rank. First of all you would need raise your rank to at least B+ first before you would get a special task to raise your rank to A.

Anyway it wasn't long before i was brought to the office for my rank advancement. That happen after i am bombarded with questions that is. There's actually more people when i left than when i enter the place. Expect my name to be spread in here...

"Miss Miyuki, would you please wait a moment. Your adventurer card has already been made and you are officially a B rank now,but the guild master would like to have a talk with you." The examiner said.

The guildmaster ? Not the grandmaster himself ?

{ Well, you can't expect such persons to just come by here can you ? }

Well obviously not, i very much understand that they're busy also you feel different Shiro, are you fine ?

{ I am, why do you ask ? }

Don't know... You felt more responsible.

{ That's rude... I'm always responsible. }

"Sorry for the wait, I'm the guildmaster here, my name is Vista. Nice to meet you." He greeted me with a bow.

"The pleasure is mine. May i ask what do you wanna talk about ?"

"Ah... No little chit-chat then ? I understand. I simply want you to do this one quest for me. That's all."

A quest ? As soon as i apply ? That's quick. Did the guildmaster happened to see my performance ?

"I understand that you're confused,but worry not. I have no other intention. I simply wanted a capable person to do this task. Don't worry, i'll pay you generously."

So, i'm being paid for this ? That's not a bad deal. I didn't really want to camp outside after all though what is the job ?

"Well, this mission requires you to work together with the other. I hope you can get along with them."

With the others ? That must be a way to reduce the paycheck for each of us due to the numbers.

"I understand, please explain what do i need to do."

They look at each other before nodding their head and decided to speak.

"It's an assassination mission. There's someone that the guild would like to get rid of as soon as possible. You probably have seen the bounty posted already."

An assassination ? Oi... I just registered here you know ? And they even assigned someone who looks like a kid over anything ?

Well, that's what happened during this age of time i suppose. Apparently it's the same thing here as the world i'm previously from.

Your life is only a number in this country. Nothing more than that. If you have value for the country you are serving then they will find a way to use you regardless of your age. None of that matters. Child protection has not been invented after all.

There's no trust system here. They just see how valuable you are and how useful you are to the country. That's why they dare to send a child.

Well that could also due to the low number of talented people serving this country that they have no choice,but to use a child as their man power. I know i'm not a child,but anyone with a decent pair of eyes would guess so.

Well, i'm not going to be righteous and all. That's not my forte. I'm just doing what's nessecary for me to survive in the midst of this world.

"Understood, please give me the details."

"Heh, i don't know what you've been through,but that's none of my problem is it ? Alright then..."

So the target of this assassination is the count of the Grimr family who is offended for multiple crimes against humans experimentation and known to be working with the Orthrus organization.

When he verdicted to be guilty, he managed to find a way to run away before it could be issued and now he's still on the run.

Though a few days ago his family members is found and they has run through an investigation and as the result they have found his hideouts.

Though not even a country as large as Ingrassia dare to mess with Orthrus. It's just too risky for them to dispatch their military forces to deal with Orthrus and thus why they had wish for the adventurer to handle the task instead.

It's not a bad idea to do so though. As adventurer we must prepare the risk of dying and since there's no insurance for our death, they ran through a profit here. Not only they would not unnecessarily spend their money on us if in the worse case scenario we fail, but they would also not unnecessarily provoke Orthrus since the blame would fall on the Free Guild instead. Pretty smart if i have to say so since they only pay us after the mission is completed. They wanted to do this with the most efficient way as possible, huh ?

For the group that i'm working with, it's actually the black knights team. It's a team compromised of B rank adventurers with their leader being A rank. That's actually a pretty strong team if i have say so myself.

"So any questions ?"

"None."

"Good, you're quick to understand. Now please meet the other at the gate right now."

So my first mission after i just got promoted ? What did the guildmaster even see from me ?

Well, that's not my concern. As long as i did this mission and get my paycheck, i have no complaints at all.

Along the way there, i'm thinking of a strategy on what is the best way to fight his army without casualties,but without me knowing any of the combat capabilities of my other team members, it would be hard to assumed anything first.

After a while, i could finally meet them. Although, i would prefer if it's only them. They're popular after all so i should have expect that there would be a crowd.

"Excuse me, are you the one who's going to accompany our team ?" A young woman asked.

"Ah,yes i am. You are ?"

"I'm the mage of the black knights team. My name is Sucrose. What's yours ?"

"Ah, i'm Miyuki..."

"Mi-yuki ? You're not from around here are you ?"

It's obvious that my name would be questionable for people around here,but still it doesn't possessed any trouble for me so i'm just fine with it. Though, she doesn't stare at me weirdly does she ? That's nice.

"I'll call the rest, could you come with me ? Aksel is popular as always after all." I nodded to her request. "Oi, we must go now. Quit your chit-chat." Sucrose said as she dragged Aksel out of the crowd.

"Fine,fine... You don't have to dragged me, you know ?"

"Yeah, because it will be very embarrassing to be seen like this." A man holding an axe said.

"Tobias, it would be better if you could shut your mouth." Aksel replied.

Well, i certainly overestimated them. I thought this is a professional scene,but apparently that's not even the case.

So this is the A rank team...

It's more carefree than i thought
.
.
.
.
.

•••

Never judge things just from the looks of the outside. I guess that's somewhat believable. For an assassination mission, i thought they would take this more seriously. Are every top tier team like this ?

"Hey Sucrose when will we arrive ?" Aksel nudged Sucrose who's holding a map.

"Hmm, we might need to take a rest first. There is no way for us to arrive before night falls."

"Then we could camp near the river." Tobias said as he pointed to the direction.

"That's acceptable. Let's do it."

So it turns into a camping trip all of a sudden. Isn't that too quick ?

"I'll prepare the camp then, Miyuki-chan... Can you help me ?" Sucrose said as she holds one of my hands.

"Of course."

So that's the plan for tonight. To be honest, this is my first camping trip ever. Well i don't know how to set up a camp or anything else so i suppose this is a good time to study for it. I can cook well though so that's a plus point.

While the men are out there searching for food, me here are studying with Sucrose.Well, it's weird for a B rank adventurer like me to have no idea on how to set up a camp,but hey to be fair, i'm new here.

Information sure travels pretty quickly for this time of age. I mean, they already know about me and they have been informed of this quest. I guess it has something to do with magic that are use for information gathering.

Well, one new information that i'm getting is setting a camp is kinda hard... Let's do our best next time then...

"Oi, we're back. How's everything going ?" Aksel shouted.

"Everything looks fine."Tobias added.

"Hurry up and give me the ingredients will you ? Help me out here."

And with that, we just gained two extra man power. The so called 'camping' trip has just begin.

.
.
.
.
.

"So, how did you ended up as an adventurer ?" Aksel asked

"Well i need some financial support so that's why." I answered. I still am preparing the food for them. Though it's kinda hard since some of the ingredients are very much different from the one i'm used to. It's completely different from the ingredients from Guy-san place. The one here somehow... It's more familiar i suppose ?

"Financial support ? Very much like Sucrose here. She's been doing all this gigs just for her research you know ?" Tobias replied.

"At least i'm honest of my reasons. It's not noble and all,but who cares." Sucrose replied.

That's true... I doubt everyone would have a noble reasons to do this job.

{ That's fine though. We are still doing it for the people, right ? }

That's not wrong. Regardless of the reasons, as long as we do our duty, it doesn't really matter.

"Anyway, the food is ready. Please enjoy."

What i'm serving tonight is meat rolls. I certainly hope they enjoy it.

"Woah, it looks promising. So you can cook,huh ? Aren't you all capable ?"

"Thank you."

"Cheer up a bit will you ? Your face has always been like this from the start."

Well, i simply have no reason to do so.

You guys are too carefree aren't you ? Now conversing in the middle of the forest ? I have one question that's been in my mind though...

"Why are you guys fine with me ?" I asked them who's in the middle of their conversation.

"Huh ? What do you mean ?"

"My hair, i thought you guys would be disgusted by the witch or something along the line."

Well, i know very much that i'm not the descendant of the witch,but with this hair colour, they would certainly be suspicious. There is no way a high rank adventurer like them didn't know about this.

"What are you talking about ? Of course we won't. What did you even do ? Right, guys ?" Aksel stated.

"Of course." Tobias nodded.

"Mhmm."

"Listen, kid. We won't simply judged people like that. You haven't did anything wrong to begin with so why would we even hate you just because of that simple reason ?" Aksel continued.

"I see..."

So there's people like this in this world,huh ? I'm quick to judged them...

"Hey, we might look like an brainless idiot who's just carefree,but at least we know as much." Sucrose said.

As they said, you never know when you are going to die. That's why we must live every moment of our life as if it was our last one. That's very much true in this world where death is probably viewed more naturally.

The reason they act like this is exactly because of that. They just cherished their life so much and want to spend their time to the fullest.

I guess that's true to some extent...

"Well, who am i to lecture you about life. Go live your life as you wish kiddo."Aksel said

Cherishing your own life ? As someone who has experienced death once... That sentence really means something...

"You're right, we're going to kill someone and you're talking about cherishing life and all."Tobias laughed.

"Hey, i'm just being honest !"

I came into a conclusion that this people are insane... How did they manage to live with that kind of style ? You guys sure are enjoying it all,huh ?

What a glutton.

•••

A few days has passed since then. We've been traveling through the forest and camp at different place each time. For now,we hurriedly clean up the place we camp at and head out for our mission as soon as possible. It might be surprising,but we are actually planning to do this mission during the afternoon.

It sounded stupid, but it's actually a good idea.

The reason ?

From the information that we're getting, it's during that time that the guard is at its weakest due to guard shift. They guard are still human regardless so a shift is needed to maintain their energy.

The location of the count mansion itself is in the forest at the south of Ingrassia. As much as possible, we would try not to fight and only kill our target and head out although that does not seems plausible and a hassle to do. We just don't wanna mess with the Orthrus organization too much.

After a long walk, we finally found the mansion. As expected, there's a lot of guards stationed outside. Though the info that we got is certainly correct. There's a couple of blind spot where guard is not positioned due to a guard shift that is currently happening. Well, it's a place in the middle of the forest, i assume it's going to take some time for the guard shift.

"The target is at the second floor. Kill him, retrieve the information that you could get, and head out. That's all."

It's easier said than done. It's still going to be hard to passed through that guard without brute forcing our way in.

That's why, the best way for us to pass this is to split up so we won't be easily caught.

The security here is just too tight.The good thing is that the contract doesn't actually specified anything which means we are allowed to do anything as long as the mission is completed.

As expected, the rest also agreed that a multiple front attack would be the better choice.

*Slash*

One down, a lot more to take care of.

"We're under attack. Battle formation !!!" The guard shouted.

So much for the surprise attack. That doesn't even last long. If we want to brute force our way in, at least assassinate couple of them to reduce their number.

Well, with this i'm sure everyone is alerted and the count has probably move somewhere else. There's probably a safe house somewhere near there.

{Mi-chan, stay on guard. I'm sensing something evil around here.Bunch of them in fact.}

Something evil ?

{I can't quite grasp it,but there's definitely something... A demon perhaps ? No, this is different...}

Well, if you say so.

Now that thing has turned out this way, i have no choice,but to team up with the rest. It would be better for us to team up together rather than going separately like this since we've been found out anyway.

It's rather a hassle that we've been found out,but...

I'll do it regardless...

•••

POV change to Third POV

"Sir, an intruder has been deteceted. For your safety, please move to the detached house while we dispatch of this intruder." A butler said.

"An intruder ? Tch, we've been found out,huh ?" The Count said with dissatisfaction clearly showed on his face. Though that face quickly turned into a wicked smile soon after."Could we test out that 'thing' against them ?"

"That would very much be possible. Would you like to do it ?"

"Yes."

The Count has made his way to the detached house while the butler is preparing the 'thing' that they wanted to release. What is that thing really is ? It's still unknown...

Whatever it is, it sure will be troublesome.

Currently with the way it is, the attacker team is at a mess due to them being found out way too early than planned.

"Sucrose, where's Tobias and Miyuki at ?" Aksel asked.

"I don't know, i didn't meet them at all. The communication is not working. I think they made a barrier."

"Damnit..."

A barrier that has been raised up since they've been found out.It blocked all form of magic communication.

"Sucrose, how long do you think we have before the backup came ?"

"At most we have around 20 minutes at max we have 30 minutes."

"Hah ! Well, expect the unexpected. Wait..."

Both of them just realized that something is wrong. The guard has stopped coming at them. The number is way too low than expected. Did they retreat ? It's unthinkable for them to retreat,but it's still within possibilities in their mind.

"Hey Sucrose did you sense it ?"

"Sense wh-...." Her word is cut off by that 'thing'.

"What are you ?!?!?"
.
.
.
.
.

With Miyuki still clearing the guard on the outside, she has no clues on what's happening on the inside. All she knows is that she must clear all the guard whilst looking for her teammates.

"Is the communication fixed already ?"

{Not yet... We need to destroy the barrier somehow.}

"*Sigh*,but i just cleared all the guards outisde. Is the barrier placed on the outside ? The range is huge then..."

{ Apparently so. We just need to group with the rest. }

Though even both of Shiro and Miyuki knew that something is wrong. There's no more guards that are coming. Where's everyone at ? Is it done already ? That's quick. There's no reinforcement at all ? Is the mission cleared ?

"You said you sense something evil, what's that about ?"

{Ah yes, it's actually from the mansion inside.}

"We're going inside then."

{ Eh ? Mi-chan... You sure ? I sense spatial magic from inside... }

"Of course." She said as she opened the mansion door and what inside surprised her.

The mansion wasn't supposed to be this big. Heck, this is not even a mansion at all. It's deformed. It looks more like a haunted house more than anything.

"The entrance is gone,huh ?"

{ Well, it's actually moving around rather than missing. }

"That's good... Let's continue."

The mansion doesn't even make sense anymore. Who did this ? Nobody even knows. The Count himself would have no power to be able to do this so it's probably not him. So there's other people who's doing this. Someone strong.

'The aura here feels weird...' Miyuki thought.

{ Ah, that's brutal... }

"Tobias is dead... I see... His body turned out like this ? That's just horrible."

{ Mi-chan are you okay ? }

"I am, don't worry... Can we store him somewhere ? I want to give him a proper burial."

{ Of course... }

"Well,the skill turns out to be handy doesn't it ?" Miyuki said in a poor attempt to cheer herself up.

{ Mhmm, your skills strength is in its multi-purpose use after all. }

"Well, let's go search for the re-...."

{ Mi-chan, don't move. }

'We're already this close anyway, we can't run.'

*Boom*

An explosion occurred in where Miyuki is standing at.

"Ah, you're kidding me... That's not even human anymore

"Kikikiki" The creature screeches.

'So i'm being underestimated ? How rude.' Miyuki thought.

"I'm already this far, so it's not like i can run now can i ?"

{ Heh, let's do it properly. } Shiro finally manifested her rabbit form to help Miyuki out.

"Do you have any idea what that is ?"

"Well, it's a demon that has gone through an brutal experimentation. You know what's frightening ?" Shiro asked as she looks disgusted by that information. Miyuki who looks curious just stares at Shiro eyes waiting for answer." It's the fact that the demon is infused with humans."

"I see..."

"Kikikiki." The 'demon' is starting to throw away its magical force.

The demon seems immature as it's not forming any magic spell. It's just purely throwing its magic force to us.

"Well, let's just do it."

A giant worm appeared under the demon and ate the demon whole. Miyuki thought that this is the end already,but why is the deformed mansion is still here ?

"It's not dead yet is it ?" Shiro asked.

*Boom*

The worm that has eaten him has already been destroyed easily.

"Well, it wouldn't end that easily,huh ?"

"Kikikikikiki" The demon starts to barf out what looks like...

"So even Aksel and Sucrose is dead... This mission has passed A rank for sure... What am i going to do..."

"Mi-chan..."

"I'm fine, watch out on what that demon is going to do."

The demon starts to chant something and magical forces gather around their body and that revives them. Not fully since they are half dead.

"How am i even going to win this. There's no way is it ? Hahahaha..."

"Kikikikikikikii" Even the demon enjoys seeing Miyuki suffers. It feeds on human suffering. It munched on it like a person enjoying their dessert.

Both of the corpses run towards Miyuki and Shiro,but their movements were too slow. It's easily dodged,but that was never the main threat to begin with.

"Mi-chan, on your right !"

A jab connected to Miyuki's face. It was quite a blow even on its own. The punch was strong enough to throw Miyuki to the wall.

"Ah, i can't believe it connected."Miyuki said while lying on the ground.

'I don't know them until a while ago,but... It just doesn't feel right for me to see such person die like that...'

They doesn't deserved this. That what she has been thinking.

"I'm tired... I want to go back..."

'Velzard-san said that i need to be selfish...'

"Ahhh... I give up. I'm not in the mood. I'll finish you."

Either it's her word or something else,but one thing is for sure and that's.

It made even the demon tremble.

"Kikikikiki." It quickly let out another blast of pure magical force straight at Miyuki and an explosion occured there.

The smoke from the explosion dissapear leaving nothing there which makes the demon confused. Though it's answer sooner than expected.

A slash of light connected that cut straight through the demon torso.

"I told you didn't i ? I'll finish you."

A high ranking demon like this one that is mutated sure is a strong one. It even hasa high tier regeneration abilities with it. Those injuries must be nothing to it.

"Filthy demon."

With her next move, she throw a kick straight at her head. The kick was amplified with her [ Radiance ] skill and its speed is unquestionable. It even left an explosion of light at where it hits.

"Shiro, be ready to summon what i need. I'll handle one skill, you handle the other.

"I understand." Even Shiro is surprised that Miyuki could act like this.

"Then, let's start. It's not dead yet."

"Kikikikikikiki."

Putting a sword stance, Miyuki has readied herself to cut that demon to pieces alongside those two undead of people she knows. It won't feel nice,but it would be better for them.

A tentacle appeared beneath the demon foot and it managed to trapped it for Miyuki to launch a bombardment on the demon. A compressed light that turns into a ball. A lot of them.

"Kikikikikikiki."

The two undead that accompanies him is dead,but the demon is way too tough. Or is it ?

*Slash*

The demon head is quickly chopped off from behind and that's it for the demon.

"You're finished."

The deformed mansion turns back to normal as soon as she defeated the demon. It was an unexpected move that the demon couldn't even have seen. The bombardment earlier was only a distraction. It's distracting the demon from the real attack. The demon underestimated Miyuki way too much. Well, even if it didn't, who knows if it even has a chance or not.

"We're not done yet. Shiro, keep that body and... Let's go. Our mission is not done yet."

"Of course Mi-chan."

•••

"So what's the progress ?"

"It works just nice,Sir. The intruders should be dispatched rather quickly."

"That's good."

The Chimera Demon. It's the result of the human experimentation that is did by the Orthrus. By incarnating the demons and combining by the otherworlders that are summoned, they could create a demon that possesses higher stats and the skills of those otherworlders.

Feeding from human emotions especially their suffering. It's definitely one of the most successful experimentation that the Orthrus did. There's a reason why this organization is very feared even by a large country like Ingrassia.

A loud knocked on the door then can be heard.

"Sir ! The domain that is created by the demon is gone."

"What do you mean ? I thought it will be gone after a couple of hours ?"

The demon is released upon contract. The contract was supposed to last for 5 hours,but it has not been that long so how was it gone already ?

"That means, the demon is defeated sir..."

"Impossible ! There's no way it's defeated. I want them to check on it. Check it now !"

"Yes sir !"

"There's no way that it's defeated. It cost me a lot. I won't let it be defeated."

*Screams*

"Huh ? What's that sound ? Check on it now !"

"Understood." The butler replied.

When the butler open the door, he is greeted by a sword that cut through his body.

"Huh ? Who are you !! How dare you get in here ? I'll kill you."He shouted. After he finished his words, he finally realized that both of his hands are gone.

"Arghhhhhhh. I'm sorry, i'm sorry. Please stop. I'm sorry don't do anything to me...." He said while trying to stop the bleeding from his hand.

It's just pure fear that is in his brain at the moment. Well, who wouldn't be ? His combat capabilities is below average after all and with nothing to protect him. All he can do is beg for his life.

"Unfortunately, your sorry couldn't bring back the dead." Miyuki coldly replied.

"Hah... I'll do anything. I'll give you money. I'll give your more money than what you're paid. I swear. So please let me go !!"

He's desperate at this point. He want mercy. He need mercy. He couldn't die right here. He couldn't afford to die here. There's a lot of things that he needs to do first.

"I'm begging you... Please... My family is going to die if you kill me..."

He resorted to the last option and that is asking for sympathy. Unfortunately for him, that won't work against her.,

"What a nice speech...Good night... Sorry,but i need your head as proof."

"Wait no !! I'm begging you. Stop... Please !!!! St-...."

Dead by beheading ended up as his fate.

"Let's give the other a proper burial shall we ?" Miyuki suggested.

"Yeah..." Shiro replied.

So she can be this cold after all. At that moment Shiro realized that the girl she's looking after can be like this. It's scary to witness her looking like that and she won't lie about it.

"Let's go back. I'm sure there are rewards awaiting us." Miyuki added.

"Sure... Let's go."

•••

"So you're here to tell me that everyone is dead ?" The guildmaster asked.

"Mhmm.. i have nothing to say about that." I replied. The demon was too strong after all. There's no way they could defeat it without any information beforehand.

"I see... Well we'll handle the rest. You should get rest. Thank you for your hard work. You could recieve your payment at the receptionist. It's a shame that we lost such group,but... Never mind."

After i collected my payment, i went to the receptionist to collect my payment. It's been a tough week so i would like to get a good sleep on a bed.

The tavern here isn't half bad at all. Well as long as you have money even a discriminated people like me could get the same treatment. I'm glad that was the case.

"Shiro, what do you think will happen ?"

"Hmmm, i don't really know myself..." Shiro who had manifested her form answered. "I'll always accompany you though." She smiled at me.

"Well, thank you..."

I just want a rest now.

The person i just know just died right infront of me. Well, you'll never know when you're going to die so live your life as if it was your last. Turns out, it was their last moment. Who would have guess.

I wonder if they had a good last moment.

I surely hope they did.

Rest in peace all of you.

I'll find out what i wanna do tomorrow.

Though one thing is for sure.

And that is, i want to live this life properly.

Let us have a good ending after this revelation...

Shall we ?

•••

<<< To Be Continued >>>

Tensura Nikki

Side Chapter : The Camping Adventures

" You know, a person who can cook will be very needed here. Hey, how about joining us ? " Aksel asked Miyuki who's leisurely enjoying her meal.

"Hmm ?"

"Well, that's true Miyuki-chan. We truly need some great cook."Sucrose added.

"Well, i can cook,but of course, it is nothing compared to you." Tobias said.

"Well of course..." Sucrose muttered

"That's to be expected." Aksel chirped.

"I'll pretend, i didn't hear that." Tobias stated.

A delicious meal. Well, it's a motivation for sure for an adventurer to have a great meal before their huge quest arrived. It's just such a mood maker if you have a good food right before a battle. That's why every adventurer team are somewhat looking for a talented cook and that is especially true to this dark knight that has been looking for a member for the past few months.

"Regardless, i want you to be our party member." Aksel stated with the others nodding.

"Unfortunately i can't do so. I have my own things that i need to do as well as an adventurer." Miyuki replied.

"Your own thing ?"

"Yes..."

"I see... Well that's too bad that our goals doesn't allign well."

"I wonder what do you wanna do though." Tobias asked.

"You're not looking for a boyfriend are you ?" Sucrose said while looking at Miyuki suspiciously.

"Huh ?" The other just looks at Sucrose weirdly as if they're seeing an alien. Maybe she is really one.

"What ? That's a possibility no ?"

"Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with it. I'm searching for something else." Miyuki said.

"Well, we won't ask any further. Especially you, Sucrose." Aksel pointed his fingers straight at Sucrose.

"Me ?, Why me ?"

"You have no right to complaint you curious nerd."

"That just mean..."

The night ended after their bickering with each other about Sucrose being overly demanding of Miyuki's presence in the party.

Well, it was certainly a lively night. At least there's no wild animal that just came because of their insanely loud voices.

How long will those lively night last for though ?

Who knows...

•••

Afterwords :

Hmm, so this is my longest chapter as of now. I'm tired... I haven't getting any good sleep as of recently you see ?

Well, it is what it is.

Anyway, how do you enjoy this chapter ? Well if you read it this far, i assumed you enjoy it ? Hopefully ? It's not just my confidence being too high is it ? Well, i'm not a good author or anything,but i'm trying my best to post quality stuff. I think ?

Uhh, the fact that i used i think just doesn't convince anyone.

Arghhh, whatever. I just write because i like to do so. The extra is for your guys entertainment. Hope you guys enjoy it. Like seriously...i'll be heart broken if no one actually enjoy this.

Anyway, our MC here has just arrived in Ingrassia after a lot of story has been revealed to her. What is she going to do with those stories ? Who knows ? I wonder if she's going to use it for something else.

Also, where is Rimuru ? Maybe he's still in a dark place somewhere or did he get some vision already ?

Well find out in the next chapter.

I want a good nice sleep now. Anyway, see you in the next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
80K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
3.7K 194 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...