lo ak imagines

By vzsaeo

so if y'all want just tell me if you want a request for someone other than lo ak because I will be happy to t... More

hostage (loak)
bully (loak)
requests
depressed (loak)
quiet (loak)
i see u (loak)
hurt
text pt1 (loak)
idk what to do
texts 2. (loak)
a/n

comfort (loak)

481 4 2
By vzsaeo

this story will be about loak and cuddling so lots of fluff (tell me if you want na'vi pov not human if that make's sense)

wc: 311

loak x (human) reader

Y/NS POV:

I couldn't sleep. all I thought of was my handsome boyfriend loak. so i marched my way down to his hut and snuggled into his bed without him noticing. my arm wrapped around his waist and my nose snuggled into his neck.

I was so comfortable and fell asleep right away.

next morning

loaks pov:

I woke up to feel someone's arm wrapped around my waist and someone cuddling me. I Look down to see my beautiful girlfriend y/n.

god I love her she's so pretty in the mornings. She looked so peaceful and perfect I didn't wanna wake her. Until she cuddled into more I couldn't handle it. I kissed her everywhere and held her in my arms like she was gonna disappear any second.

"I know your awake loak." Y/n said smiling with her eyes still closed.

" I'm sorry I didn't wanna wake you." I said flustered.

"I love you" she said while kissing my chest.

" I love you more." I said while kissing her head and falling back to sleep.

Y/NS POV:

I woke up to the sound of giggling. I opened my eyes to see Neteyam, Tuk, and Kiri giggling and Neytiri and Jake smiling.

" You remind me of when me and Jake. When he would crawl into my bed and cuddle with me." Neytiri said smiling.

I was flustered and woke up loak. To see him stuff his head into his pillow blushing.

I giggled and hugged him.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

||should I make a p2???||

A/N: I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE SO YALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SMALL IMAGINE SORRY NOT SORYY🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
196K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC