Just a Taste Babygirl

By Weeb5150

Hwajin Na x Black Female Reader (Extreme Smut/ Lemon) Hwajin Na: W-Who are you? these kids haven't said a dam... More

The Definition of Respect
The Past, The Present, And The Future
Memories and Grief
Apology
Catch Feelings
Explicit Thoughts (lemon πŸ‹)
1.03K READS!!!!
A Singer's Guilty Desires
πŸŒΊπŸ’ŸAuthor-Chan's Q and AπŸ’ŸπŸŒΊ
VOTE PLEASE πŸ₯Ί
Next Chapter Preview Fellow simps come eat Up
Treating you Right and Drowning in the Guilt
Next Chapter Preview Fellow simps come eat Up PT.2
No longer just Acquaintances (πŸ‹ PT.1)
⚠️I Need Everyone's Answer!!!⚠️
Your votes matter (I was serious about the last chapter)
❀️WHALE APPRECIATION POSTπŸ’ͺ🏾
Next Chapter Preview PT.3
Drunk off Lovin' (πŸ‹Pt.2)
Guess What Beautiful Fucks?!!
I have personal bad news
Next Chapter Preview PT.4
Captain and Reaper PT:1
Christmas with Na
LORD HAVE MERCY WE DID IT AGAIN!!!
2 Announcements
Next Chapter Preview PT:5
Captain and Reaper PT:2
just a little question (pls read and answer)
I completely forgot lmao (πŸ‹)
!!PLEASE READ!!
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH πŸ˜­πŸ’–
I'M SO SO SORRY MY LOVES

~Lovesick Minds and Hearts PT.1~

810 19 7
By Weeb5150

Valentine's Chapter 🤭🥴💕
(The chokehold this song has on me my gosh, I know this song already has a meaning so in this chapter we'll change it a little) CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!

Y/n knew her music was good and popular but she didn't think this would happen. You never would've thought you'd get a letter in your mailbox this morning saying that you've been nominated for a Grammy award on your off day. It felt too good to be true, you could just imagine how proud your father, older brother, and Hwajin's sister would be of you...Hwajin..your once tired eyes lit up in excitement at the thought of telling him. Your smile disappeared into a look of confusion just as quickly though, this feeling..you wouldn't say it's new to you but you haven't felt it in so long, that fluttery feeling in your tummy and the slight racing of your heart. You've noticed a change in yourself after you slept with Hwajin for the first time after singing at The Moonlight Tavern, Claude's bar and lounge. You've noticably been happier than you have with any other relationship you've had before, you've been able to remove yourself from the hard parts of your past. Never forgetting them, just moving on step by step not completely yet though. Even after getting together with him it took a while to feel like this around him, you don't know what to call it. Honestly in a way it scares you for reasons unknown to you just yet, you don't know what to do about it. You look back at the letter and the date of the ceremony is on February 14th...Valentine's day..Fuck. You take a moment to sit back down on your bed and process all your emotions, your head spiraling with thoughts. You're sure Hwajin wouldn't mind coming with you because he had mentioned him and Hanrim being off that Tuesday, and the letter came with the VIP tickets for three extra people to bring with you. You pick your outfit while getting ready for the day and decide that today's theme is blue street-wear.

Fit Check:

You also decided to surprise Hwajin and Hanrim by bringing lunch to their work spot, so you get to cooking once you finish getting ready. You made chicken musubi with sauteed vegetables and daifuku for a snack. You figured you'd text them on the way there and ask what drink they like so you can stop by and get it. That fluttery feeling pops up in your tummy again realizing you never cooked for anyone unless it was your family or friends, daddy always told you don't make shit if he hasn't put a ring on it yet...you're hoping the adorable set of promise rings Hwajin got you counts. You stop by a good place to order their drinks and realize it's a small family owned and struggling business so you tip extra, and by extra I mean 70,000$ because with the hard work you put into your extra jobs as well as teaching they don't call you one of Korea's most wealthy women for nothing, you practically have money to burn. Some of them even ran out the shop and stopped you at your car to express their gratitude you just smiled and waved bye happy to help. You could tell the man was a single father, you've always had a soft spot for single parents. Some of them work so hard to provide, actually doing their job as a parent you can definitely appreciate that. On the way, you spot the dress shop you be dragging them both to later to pick outfits for the ceremony maybe Hanrim will tell her girlfriend so she can pick an outfit too. You and Hanrim have a cousin/friend relationship you both love each other and annoy the shit out of each other simultaneously, her girlfriend isn't any different you treat her like family too. She's kind hearted, strong willed, and hard working. She's Creole Haitian, beautifully black honey, starting out as an intern and deciding to stay here. Her name is Angelica but you call her Angie. She just saved enough to finally get her own fashion business out here too, when she told you all the news you were so proud. You promised her you'd swing by one day and get her business some attention, to which she appreciated very much.

(I would credit the artist but I don't know who it is, this is what meant by the Pinterestoc tag)

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling like a goof the entire car ride, as cold and strict as you may seem that's just your work personality. Unless it's when you're singing, there you can relax and be yourself. Of course sometimes you show your class your soft side but only if they've been behaving. The last time you've shown your soft side to the class was around this time last school year, some of your students seemed to act differently that year. Some of the older students even sent you Valentine's chocolates and letters, of course some of the letters were weird but some of them were just how they genuinely appreciated how you've helped them. You only read the letters because you were interested in what they had to say to you, you regretted reading the weird ones but even some teachers were telling you that they've seen an improvement in the students mood and grades which warmed your heart. You are more of a tough love person when it comes to your students, you may be extremely heavy handed but they can still see and feel how much you care about them. Especially after what people are calling the "mini" war between you and Geto. You fought like hell to protect every soul under your care, and protect them you did..as much as it hurt. Seeing the city rebuild itself after the incident kinda made you see things differently, at least this particular city seemed so much more...peaceful in a way. People are becoming more kind to each other, people are putting more thought into keeping the streets clean, and you haven't seen any homeless in a while. it just seems like everything is making you feel warm and fuzzy today. As you park into a space you see one of Hanrim's coworkers, you've met this particular one by accident and from what you've gathered he's quite the young perv but he's a harmless sweetheart.

Shoyo Mondaiji: Yoo-hoo Ms. Y/N!~ It's me, your best friend Shoyo-Kun!

Y/N: *muttering to yourself and ignoring him* You're here for your two people only, just keep walking...

He seemed sad you kept walking and ignoring him avoiding eye contact.

Shoyo: Aw come on pretty lady don't be like that! I thought we had a connection!

Y/N: *sighs deeply and turns around* look here kid, your sudden obsession with me is starting to be bothersome. I suggest you fix yourself, find someone who's actually single and your age range.

Shoyo just frowns, seeming genuinely hurt.

Shoyo: I don't mean to be creepy miss, I just never seen someone as pretty as you before so I wanted to get closer.

Y/N: Well bothersome is an understatement and you're right it's just plain creepy. I'm taken already Hun, I'm sure you'll find someone else.

You end up softening your tone after feeling a little bad for the poor kid, 19 years old and still loves people the way a puppy would.

Shoyo: *holds your hand* are you sure we can't just talk? I'm on break, so I won't get in trouble.

Shoyo suddenly grips your hand a little harder by accident after feeling a deep chill go down his spine, you mentally wince in the secondhand coldness. You know who's behind him. Shoyo almost yelps as he feels a firm grip on his shoulder but keeps it in to not embarrass himself in front of you.

Hwajin: I believe this nice lady here is trying to get somewhere, are we going to have any problems new kid?

Shoyo: N-no sir...

Hwajin: Then scram.

Shoyo: Y-yes sir...sorry Ms.Y/N..

As Shoyo walks away in disappointment and complete embarrassment Hwajin stares you down but says nothing. You almost feel small under his predatory gaze, you start wondering what's next for you...

Sorry for being so slow and inconsistent with the chapters lately I'm just going to post this early so I don't forget. I hope you all loved it 🤭🥰✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 52.7K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
694K 23.6K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
960K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC