Just Maybe (a.m fanfic)

By zayns_dream

Bea Gardner and Austin Mahone have been friends since they were children ad as they grew older their relation... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 5

1.6K 118 19
By zayns_dream

Bea's POV

Once Austin left my house, he sent me the address to his gig tonight.

The gig starts at 7pm and it ends at 12:30. This gig is different than the other ones he's been doing.

This time he's performing in a festival. A festival that celebrates different artists that come to Texas and who sing their hearts out.

Its said to be the biggest festival of the year. They'll be bands, famous people, artists just like Austin coming to this event.

Months ago Austin auditioned to be in the fest and he got in. He believes that performing at the fest is going to make him well known around the area.

He also said that by doing this performance he can get recognized by recording labels that'll be there.

I'm don't mind going to his gig. Ive been to so many that its a tradition for me to go.  I'm sure that his friends which are my friends are also going too.

Alex, Robert, Zach, and Austin, they call themselves The Foolish Four which is true because whenever they're around each other they're foolish and clumsly. But I love them.

"Yes ... Im leaving the house right now .." I spoke to Austin over the phone as I kissed my mom goodbye.

She told me to be back whenever the festival is over and I nodded in agreement.

"Love you mom .. Bye ." I whispered as I waved bye one last time and went out the door.

My phone held against my ear and the car keys in my other hand.

"The festival is big so we have to meet up somewhere with the boys." He said as i hear crowds of people behind his voice.

"I'm so nervous, Bea." He shouted over the people as I smiled to myself.

"I can tell .." I laughed and so did he. "I wouldn't blame you." I mumbled with a chuckle and slide into the drivers seat.

•••

The drive to the festival was an hour long. An hour filled with my thoughts.

I wondered how Austins feeling considering the fact that he got cheated on 2 days ago. It scares me.

What happens if he breaks down in front of everyone? What happens if he sings the wrong lyrics ?

So many questions running through my head. I just hope that he keeps himself together for this once.

Once I got there, the place was packed.

Kids who look like they're in elementary school, the elderly, rebel teenagers and many others roamed the festival.

Teenagers in short shorts and hippie looking clothes. Kinda reminds me of Coachella.

I parked my car in the ridiculously large parking space and immediately called Austin.

"Are you here ?" He spoke and I locked my car. Making sure no one can get in it.

"Yea .. I don't know where you are and I don't know where I am." I truthfully said as I started following the crowd.

When I said that Austin told me to get a map and to follow his directions.

With my heart racing, I walked into the crowd filled with sweating skined and a obnoxiously loud festival.

•••

"Do you see the lemonade stand?!" Austin yelled in frustration as I sat down on the nearby bench.

The sun went down an hour ago and I still can't find Austins set up.

"I'm sorry Austin .." I looked up at the night sky. "My feet hurt ..." I spoke exhaustedly.

Numerous of people continued walking the concrete floor. Others running because the main event is about to start soon.

"No, no, no, no, Bea ..." I hear him wine through the phone as I get up. My black flats hurting my feet but I start walking anyways.

"Follow the crowd .." He spoke through the phone as I did what he said.

"I'm about to perform .." I hear him sigh. I began to follow the crowd to the main performance.

"I'll see you ..." I said and I hung up. I start running with the people and finally reached the main performance.

After running for 20 minutes I finally get to the main stage. Billions of people standing and waiting in front of it as if it was a concert.

They're all cheering to start the show as I look around lost and confused.

Out of everything, I finally see the lemonade stand Austin was talking about.

I push through the crowd and finally made it to the lemonade stand. With the heat and the countless number of people I decide to buy a cup full of fresh lemonade.

The cool breeze in the air and fresh lemon going down my exhausted throat. I stand there listening to band whose singing there music on the stage.

The crowd cheering with joy and sang along to the music.

Within seconds of listening to the band Alex Constancio, my friend, came and found me. Alex is also Austins friend.

I've known Alex as long as I've known Austin. We hugged and I asked him where Austin is.

"He's performing soon." Alex spoke while handling his lemonade he just bought.

I sat on the grass on the hill, listening to the music as the crowd of people put their lighters up in the sky.

"Where is he performing?" I questioned with anticipation. Looking around for another stage. A stage that's smaller than the main stage.

I've never seen Austin perform in a stage that big before so he's gotta be performing close to here.

Alex looked at me with surprised expression which made me question myself.

"You don't know?" He said with a smile on his face. The night overcame us as the stars glowed above.

"Know what?" I asked with a smile and suddenly hear the crowd start cheering Austins name.

With confusion I stood up with my lemonade and look at the main stage. Austin stood there with his clothes I last saw him in.

Musicians behind him and mic up to his mouth.

"Hey guys ..." Austin said nervously with a smile as the crowd sudden began to scream and cheer. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Austin on the main stage with the crowd screaming his name. They love him and I know because whenever he speaks they all scream and yell. I couldn't help but to tear a little.

After attending all those late karaoke nights and other gigs where Austin sang, all lead up to this moment.

Watching him stand up there with confidence and with a positive attitude I began to cry.

Especially with what happened to him a few days ago, I bawl because I'm so proud of him.

"All those gigs ..." Alex stood beside me and put his arm around me.

"And look what he's achieved." He spoke as I hugged him and watch Austin introduce him while everyone cheered him on.

He hugged me tight as we both watch Austin grow right before our eyes.

I watch as he stands close to the mic stand and tells the crowd that he's going to sing an original song.

The crowd cheers as the music begins to play. He then takes his signature red guitar and begins playing.

"I build my walls up high .." He begins singing and I stand there watching him fulfill his dream.

"But now they're falling and you're the reason why .." His sweet and angelic voice comes out the speakers and fill the festival. Lighters in the air swaying back and forth.

At this moment I finally realize that Austin is going to be a star. He's going to be big in the years to come. As I watch him, tears fall from my eyes.

Knowing that Austin is happy, I'm happy. I can't wait for the future to come and watch him pursue his dream to be a singer.

Ndpwhdiowdsmams s soooooo I actually cried while writing because I realize how far austin has come .. And I'm just proud of him jdoednsodks aahhhh ... I'm sad but happy :)

You guys should follow me on Twitter which is @Mahomies_Dream :) its the same username as this account hahahaa but yeaa follow me if you want :)

Vote and I'll make chapter 6 .. Joemdsksksw yeeeee I honestly love this fanfic :) yassssss but if this chapter gets 5 votes, I'll make chapter 6 :)

Don't forget to follow me on this account too :) hahahaaa okay i love you guys :) thank you so much for reading this chapter :)

Love yas

❤-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
6.4K 97 61
Austin Mahone and Ashley Jones are just best friends but someone is gonna get involved too much they started their strictly sex charade years ago and...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...