A Photographer's Viewpoint

Door ItIsITheFreak

Isabella enjoys her life of being single and lives lavishly every passing day. She has absolutely no interest... Meer

Character Profile
I'm Fine, Couldn't Be Any Better
Called It
The Dreadful Day
The Photographer
A Proposal
It's Not That Much, Really
Pretty
Meaningless Banter
Sweet Words And Trouble
Lessons, Friends And More Trouble
Drunk
She's Unaware
It Was Nice
A Bit Of Romance
Aftermath
A Normal Day
A Date
Hold Me
Closure
Do What Feels Right
Not Like Before
Why?
The Old Routine
Talk, Don't Run
The True Opposite Of Love
Mine
Unknown Surprise
Epilogue
Author's Note

Missing You

3.9K 185 3
Door ItIsITheFreak

L U C I E L

My hands were calloused and dirty, fingers numb with a aching back, eyes that were burning and the sides of my mouth that hurt with constantly yawning. The ticking of the clock and scraping of the pencil against paper were the only sounds that managed to make their way to my hearing.

Eversince I was a child I've always been fascinated with art and its history. The ability of having to create something that you see in your mind's eye is truly amazing. Yes, the result may not be exactly the same but the mind is a powerful thing; it gives us an idea of what our heart desires.

Be it a drawing, a painting, sculpting or even music. Art has many forms and has its own special meaning.

I've been sketching for hours non-stop, discarding the drawings that didn't look good and setting the ones aside that could be used as an inspiration for my next assignment. My eyes were teary, I rapidly blinked to get rid of my blurry vision and continued to sketch away only to be unsatisfied with what I've been working on for over half an hour. I wasn't upset nor was I happy, rather, I was restless.

I slump back and close my eyes for a few seconds, the aching feeling of my back subduing with a stretch. After a bit of a rest, I sit up straight and look at a picture of a beautiful woman that was taped on my wall.

She looked straight ahead yet it felt as if she was looking right through me. She held a captivating gaze with those firey eyes that held so many secrets.

If only the camera could capture those secrets...

I got up, my fingers traced along the corner of the picture, careful not leave any smudges. Unfortunately, I find my fingers tracing from her forehead to her eyes, her cheeks, her nose and finally, her lips. This gorgeous bold woman, had a smile decorating those lips that were painted red with lipstick.

Too beautiful...

I glance down at the half crumpled page I sketched on and see the similar gaze.

Truly, those eyes are captivating.

It's been exactly six days since I've seen Isabella, six days since I've felt her in my arms, six days since I've heard her voice and six days since I've kissed her.

That day, our time was cut short when she got a phone call regarding her client. She couldn't even properly explain to me what was going on and was out by the door in the matter of seconds. She did end up sending me a text at three in the morning, saying she was sorry and that she'd be busy for the next few days. I understood and told her that I wasn't mad at her, that she should do her best and rest whenever she got the chance to.

Unfortunately, I didn't know that I wasn't going to see her for a whole week at this point. I wanted to ask her when she'd be visiting again but I constantly had to remind myself that she was busy with work and that I shouldn't be so selfish.

Not seeing her for such a long time just didn't feel right. I'm used to seeing her at least twice a week and not seeing her once in six days put me on edge.

With that said, I decided to head to bed and get some shut-eye. I wasn't going to have any classes the next day so I decided to sleep in. I took a quick shower and dressed in some boxers and a T-shirt before finally getting under the sheets and drifting of to dreamland.

"Luciel..."

A sultry voice called out my name. I couldn't make who it was but it didn't matter, their voice was soothing.

"Luciel..."

They called again, this time I could make out that it was a feminine voice and continued listening. I wasn't really curious of who it might have been and only waited for them to call again.

"Luciel, c'mon, stop playing around."

I could tell she was laughing which put a smile on my face. Eventually, I opened my eyes and saw Isabella straddling my lap, dressed in nothing but a white shirt and her hair messily cascading her face. Her hands were placed on my cheeks while she looked at me with admiration. There was a morning glow coming from the window, making her look like a Goddess as the light bounced off her revealed skin. I leaned into her touch which only caused her to laugh even more with her head thrown back.

I've never seen her so happy and carefree before and found myself laughing as well. She looked absolutely adorable with her hair bouncing about and joyous tears on the verge of escaping the brim of her eyelids.

When she calmed down, she started placing kisses all over my face and finally ending on my lips. As always, I enjoyed the sensation of her lips against mine and smiled into the kiss.

It was supposed to be short and sweet but I wasn't having that.

When I felt her retract, I smashed my lips into hers with a hungry kiss. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, exploring and tasting everywhere I could. She mewled into our latched lips, squirming underneath my touch. The sound escaping from her throat only made me hungry for more, hands slipping underneath her shirt and gripping onto her waist.

Her skin was even softer than I imagined, causing my hands to explore even higher, stopping right underneath her breasts.

"L-luciel..."

And just like that, I opened my eyes with heavy breaths and a cold sweat.

A white ceiling...

...

..

.

"Fuck..."

The last time I got a wet dream was when I was seventeen.

Conveniently enough, it was also around that time that I started being presumptuous. And because of my crazy libido, I had quite a number of different partners when I was nineteen. I didn't consider myself to be a player back then, rather, I wanted to experience something new and wasn't prepared for a committed relationship. And not to mention the fact that if I decided to be in a serious relationship, it'll only limit my experience.

The people I slept with were around the same age as me and seemed to have a similar mindset as well:

"Finally being an adult and having the ability to do whatever the fuck you want...legally."

It didn't last long though.

I got fed up with just sleeping and partying around while having to maintain my grades. Considering I was surrounded by people my age, I just went with whatever they did. Not that I didn't enjoy it nor did I force myself, it's just that I wasn't exactly sure what other type of 'fun' there was. I thought that having a quiet life while still having fun without all the crazy stuff involved would be boring.

Long-story-short, I 'matured'.

But at this very moment I didn't feel mature.

Cold water was trickling down from my head to my toes. It was nice but it wasn't serving its purpose; by getting me off from my high. I glance down and sure enough, my dick was still up and throbbing.

Because of that dream, my mind was filled with nothing but Isabella. It was as if I could still hear her voice and feel her shiver under my touch. How I wish I could suck her skin and leave love bites decorating her neck. Just the mere thought of those pink and purple bruises scattered along her collarbone made me harden and fasten my pace as I pumped myself.

I imagined her moaning under my touch and begging for more as I carresed her naked body and teased her. I've never seen her naked in real life but, my imagination was working wonders as I felt more and more heated with every passing moment.

I grunted with my toes curled and my head leaning on the wall when I finally climaxed.

My body was still slightly trembling and heated with my breathing haggered. It felt as if my heart was beating out of my chest.

Images of Isabella finally whisked away like a fond memory, leaving my mind completely blank and hazy.

After finally getting myself cleaned and freshened up, I dressed in a black Nike sports bra and matching sweatpants. I didn't bother with my hair and only combed it through with my fingers.

For a while I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed with my pupils dilated more than usual. I opened my eyes as wide as possible, leaning into the mirror to get a closer look. I reached out to my cheeks and pinched them as hard as I could, only causing them to redden.

This was very much reality.

With one last disappointing sigh, I left the bathroom and walked of to the kitchen. My stomach was grumbling with hunger and my throat parched.

After a quick scan in my fridge, I decided to put my culinary skills to the test and try to make an omelet. If that wasn't going to work out, well, I guess I'll settle for scrambled eggs.

I felt like my cooking skills has somewhat improved. I mean, it's been quite a while now and I found myself looking up easy recipes online whenever I have free time. It was nice to look at all the different cuisines and how a few ingredients could create a meal with a burst of flavour.

That said, I laid out my ingredients and start whisking the eggs with a few spices and diced up veggies. Just before I could throw the mixture into the pan, there was a knock.

My gaze drifted to the clock and saw that it was only 10:25am. I knew it wasn't Casper mainly because she has a rhythmic knock and the fact that she sleeps till 3pm. Rose would've just walked in but if she felt the door was locked, she would've start banging against it like a madman.

When I opened the door, I immediately froze up.

The first thing I noticed was her vibrant smile. She didn't have any lipstick on but even so, her lips were glossy. As always, her eyes had a twinkle to them which I found myself missing over the past few days. Her hair was neatly styled in a ponytail, highlighting her prominent features and revealing small gold earrings.

"Isabella."

I gulped down after I said her name. It felt as if it's been months since I've uttered it that it now felt new. I only stared at her for a bit, processing that she was indeed here.

"Sorry that I showed up unnanounced, I wanted to suprise you-"

I pulled her in by her wrist and slammed the door shut behind her. Before she could utter another word, my lips claimed hers in a sloppy kiss. She didn't pull back or push me away, instead, she slung her arms around my neck and brought me down to her level.

Watermelon, she must've used chapstick.

I realized she missed me as well, more than I did her in fact. I felt like I was being devoured as our tongues swirled along, panting heavily. The sweet taste of her chapstick made me take her bottom lip between my teeth, nibbling on the soft flesh. My hands snaked underneath her tank top, taking hold of her waist.

"You taste of mint." She muttered, her breath fanning my lips as she pulled away.

"I brushed my teeth not too long ago." I told her and hoisted her up against the door, her legs instinctively wrapping around my waist.

The oh-so-sweet smell of her perfume invaded my nostrils and had me lay my head on her shoulder, enjoying the effect it had on me. I felt her fingers running through my hair as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

The dream I had this morning couldn't compare to the real her. It failed to capture the actual softness of her skin, the vibrancy of her smile and the scent of her perfume.

She brought her hands to my cheeks and tilted my head up so I would be facing her.

"You're quite eager, did you miss me?" She questioned with a smirk.

"I haven't seen you in six days nor heard from you. How couldn't I miss you?" I reply and place a kiss on her cheek, "Besides, it was kind of quiet here. Not to mention that Casper has been talking about you non-stop, I think she might look up to you."

It wasn't a lie.

Casper came here one day and wouldn't stop talking about Isabella and what an inspiration she was. It was nice hearing such things about her. If only Isabella knew what a wonderful person she was yet she would try and convince herself otherwise.

"I'm sorry, I was dealing with a client of mine and other ...personal matters." She trailed off.

"I understand," I stated, knowing well she didn't want to talk about it, "Wanna help me make an omelet?"

"Only if I get to have some." She said, pinching my cheeks.

With that said, I carried a happy Isabella in my arms to the kitchen.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
304K 13.8K 54
You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enough make up can hide it because of my bro...
461 1 35
Isabella found herself being taken by the Emperor's soldiers. Her village was destroyed and she watched her friends and family either get killed or t...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...