Night's Love

By LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 21

1.1K 55 8
By LifeAsBog

Finally, the box transportation has finished. Now, you need to unpack. It has become your goal to get the unpacking done as fast as possible. Of course, it won't happen in one day, but you could sure pretend.

The problem has become: where to sleep. There are no beds, no couches, and no chairs. You are all currently sitting on the floor, looking around the room.

"So...what now?" Jungkook asks. You chuckle at him.

"Isn't it obvious? We use someone's phone to play a movie, we lay all of our pillows and blankets on the floor, and we cuddle while trying to sleep as best as we can." You say with a cheer.

"Won't that be a little uncomfortable?" Yoongi speaks up. You shrug your shoulders.

"Of course, but would you rather sleep on the hardwood floor, then?" You ask him. He chuckles and shakes his head. 'That's what I thought.'  You give him a funny look, and he rolls his eyes.

Standing up, you head upstairs to grab all of your blankets and pillows. A stampede of feet can be heard throughout the house, likely grabbing blankets and other soft items.

As you are the first one downstairs, you lay out your blankets out neatly, creating a large square. Tossing pillows and plushies about, three more pairs of feet trample down the stairs.

"Sleep next to me, Hoseok!" You hear Jimin shout while he runs down the stairs. A boisterous chuckle fills the room.

"Fine...Fine!" He yells in return. You smile at the interaction as you look around the room. It's terribly empty, but somehow, it's full.

The rest of the boys carefully creep their way down the stairs while each looks like a blob of fluff.

"What movie should we watch?" You ask as they dump their fuzzy accessories on the ground, sorting them out.

"How about we play a game instead? Then we can watch a movie afterward." Jimin suggests with his head in his palms. Shrugging, you look around the room for other opinions.

"A game sounds fun!" Namjoon and Jungkook agrees.

"Then a game it is!" You say, clapping your hands.

"What are we playing, Jimin?" Taehyung asks him.

"I was thinking either truth or dare, or never have I ever." He replies, fiddling with Seokjin's hair.

"Ooh! I haven't played truth or dare in years." You say, a dreamy look on your face.

The truth is, you were never a party goer, and you didn't have a large group of friends. Playing truth or dare is circumstantial, and you were never in the right place at the right time. You begin to wonder how far they will go with these questions and dares.

"Are we playing regular, or spicy?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone decides on spicy, as it would make for a more entertaining night. You were hoping that the game wouldn't get uncomfortable, but then you remember that these are your lifelong soulmates. Nothing would make you uncomfortable around them.

"We should spin a plushy, and whoever the nose is pointing towards gets asked truth or dare." You suggest, grabbing your dog plushy.

Hoseok snatches the dog from you and, after you complain, spins it first. You all lean in, waiting for it to land. The nose stops on Taehyung who cheers for being the first to be asked.

"Okay! Truth or dare, Taehyung?" Hoseok asks enthusiastically.

"Dare." He says, stroking his nonexistent beard hair. You chuckle at his fake accent and wait for Hoseok to pick a dare.

"Ooh...I won't start out spicy. Sit in Jimin's lap for two turns." He says, clapping his hands together.

Taehyung confidently rises to his feet and saunters over to Jimin who has his arms wide open. He plops himself into Jimin's laps who now holds him by his waist. A red tint smothers Taehyung's cheeks, his previous confidence out of the window.

The game continues for almost two hours, each question getting progressively spicier. By the end, many of you are missing some clothing, in someone's lap, and/or red in the face from a previous turn.

In a strange way, you feel much closer to everyone around you. You were hesitant to play at first, but you had so much more fun than what you expected.

Now, you head to the kitchen for a glass of water. You sigh and look around your new kitchen and dining room, suddenly realizing the lack of curtains. You make a note to get some soon. You put yourself in charge of all of the décor and design, anyway.

Slowly, you make your way back to the living room where everyone is nearly asleep. Well, Jungkook, Seokjin, and Jimin are already sleeping. As promised, Hoseok is next to Jimin's comfortable form.

All you can do in this moment is watch. Your heart swells lovingly at the sight, and you become slightly emotional.

You aren't allowed to watch for long because an arm raises and lazily waves you over. A lopsided smile graces your lips as you begin quietly making your way over to your sleepy soulmate.

Before the game had ended, you wanted to get changed into more comfortable clothing, but you forgot. Now, you debate whether to get changed or to lay down with your sleepy Yoongi. He notices your hesitation and drops his arm while giving you a face.

"I want to get changed first." You whisper to him, raising your finger. He sighs lightly.

"My shirt is over there." He points towards the corner of the room. You shrug at him and roll your eyes.

"So? I need to take my bra off in order to sleep comfortably, duh." You say to him, rolling your eyes playfully.

"You can do that here." Another husky voice teases you. You chuckle and look over to the culprit.

Namjoon.

You wave a lazy hand of dismissal at him.

"I'd rather not do that, thanks you two." You announce quietly.

Your vision gets covered by a piece of fabric that suddenly hits you in the face. Pulling it off of your forehead, you examine it.

Yoongi's shirt.

A playful grin spreads across Yoongi's features as he lays back down. You hadn't even noticed that he got up.

You roll your eyes and try to suppress the smile that creeps its way up.

Moving towards the bathroom, you pass through the dining room. Quickly, you change into his shirt, also deciding to remove your pants. Yoongi's shirt goes down to your mid-thighs anyway, so they aren't necessary.

You pass through the eerie dining room again, but you stop and peer out the large glass window first. The darkness is almost uncomfortable, making a shiver go down your spine. You shake your head and return to the warm living room.

Yoongi has his head resting sideways on his hand, waiting for you to return. As he sees you, his arm raises once more, again offering an invitation.

As you make your way over, a hand lightly grabs your ankle. In shock, you peer down at the hand. It belongs to a sleepy Namjoon who wants your attention as well. Yoongi huffs, wanting you to lay with him. Fortunately, a solution comes to your mind.

You grab Namjoon's hand and drag him over near Yoongi. Lowering yourself to the ground, you lay in Yoongi's arms and hold Namjoon in your own.

Yoongi rests one arm firmly around your waist as the other hand caresses your hair. A warm feeling erupts in your chest at his touch.

Draping a leg over Namjoon's hip, you pull his back to your chest. He's like a muscular pillow for you to hold and snuggle with.

Finally comfortable, you allow yourself to drift off into the most restful sleep of your life.
-
Slowly, you drift into consciousness, murmurs filling your ears. Your eyes peel open to reveal a brightness like never before. Inhaling deeply, you smell an attractive cologne. You still feel a tight grip on your waist and you assume that Yoongi is still holding on to you.

As your eyes take in your surroundings, you see a bunch of your soulmates watching you closely, some with their phones out. As they get caught, they put their phones away and giggle. Upon the group is a messy-haired Yoongi, confusing you.

Scrunching your eyebrows, you turn your head over to see whose arms are wrapped around you. A light snore comes from Taehyung's still, sleeping body. A smile places itself on your lips as you try and roll over to face him.

Being successful, you drape a leg over his hips to get more comfortable. A pleasant hum comes from him. You begin to wonder when the switch of spoons was made.

Starting with his cheek, you plant happy kisses on his face. This reminds you of how you woke Yoongi up earlier. Maybe this will become a typical thing.

He doesn't wake up in response, so you move to kiss his neck too. Still no response. You begin to make loud kissy noises in his face. No response. You sigh loudly and press your lips against his own.

In an instant, he lifts his head to return the kiss, moving his hands up to your cheeks. Scoffing at his antics, you pull away from him. He tightens his arms and legs around you, not letting you go.

Now, he plants kisses all over your face, moving your hair out of his way. Your cheeks heat up at his gesture, and you try to wiggle out of his hold.

"Don't squirm like that or else you won't be allowed to leave." He threatens you, his husky morning voice piercing through your ears. Your face becomes stained a darker red at his implication. Immediately, you stop moving.

For the last time, he pulls you in for a passionate and sweet kiss, something you don't receive from him terribly often. You return the gesture with the same amount of emotion, not wanting to pull away.

"Alright, alright. Get up you two." Seokjin scolds you. Groaning, Taehyung releases you from his grip and stretches his legs. As you get up, you steal one last quick kiss.

You leave him on the floor and make your way to the kitchen, hunger now dominating your thoughts. A happy face grabs your attention. You smile at Seokjin and wrap your arms around his waist, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Did you make food, Jin?" You ask him cutely. He chuckles at you and nods his head, pulling you into the dining room.

Surprise takes over your face as you see all of the food on plates on the floor. Your soulmates are also sitting on the floor, a light conversation dancing around. You take a seat next to Jimin who grabs your hand subconsciously. You rub your thumb over his fingers and reach for a plate after sincerely thanking Seokjin.

A sleepy Taehyung stumbles in to the spot next to you, a large yawn escaping his mouth. You laugh at him and place a plate in front of him. You begin to pile food onto each of your plates, giving him what you know he likes.

As everyone is finished eating, you let go of Jimin's hand and stand up. You make your way around the boys and grab everyone's plates and silverware.

Namjoon follows you into the kitchen while the rest of the guys stay at the table.

Carefully, you place all of the dishes into the sink. Namjoon rummages through some boxes to find the dish soap and a wash cloth he had brought from his old house.

The sink, now filled with suds, becomes dirtier with every dish. Namjoon is next to you, drying everything that you hand to him. He's not sure where to put the dishes yet, so he just leaves them on the counter in neat piles.

"Do you want to go to the store with me?" You ask him suddenly. He turns to face you after drying the final dish.

"I wish I could, but I've got to go to a study session today. What are you getting?" He asks.

"I want to get curtains, first of all. For some reason, I felt weird last night with the windows being open. I also want to look at some furniture." You tell him, quickly mentioning your discomfort.

He nods. "I felt a little weird too, honestly. I think it's just because it's unfamiliar." He shrugs. You nod, trying to shake the feeling. You both walk into the now crowded living room.

"Who wants to go shopping with me?" You ask your group of soulmates. Three hands shoot into the air.

"Me!"

"No I want to go!"

"We can all go, duh. Get ready and we can go." You tell them. The volunteers include: Jungkook, Jimin, and Seokjin.

Hurriedly, they head into their own rooms and grab their clothing to change in to. Slowly, you climb up the stairs into your room. A perky Jimin is changing his shirt.

"You should wear my clothes today." He suggests, wiggling his eyebrows. A smirk crawls onto your face, but you quickly replace it with an innocent look when he turns to look at you.

"Are you sure I shouldn't wear something like this?" You ask, holding up a scandalous outfit. His jaw drops as he stares at the outfit.

"O-or you can wear that, too." He stumbles over his words. You laugh at his expression and put the outfit away. He watches you closely as you find a better, more comfortable outfit.

You pick out black, loose jeans, a yellow crop top, and a brown, heavy flannel. A cute outfit for a cute person.

Heading to the bathroom, you drape the clothes over your shoulder.

After changing, you head back downstairs, waiting for everyone to be ready. It seems like you're faster than half of your soulmates.

Finally, they make their way downstairs, Seokjin swinging his keys in his hands. Bidding farewell, you exit the house with three of your soulmates. As you look outside, you see many people taking a walk.

"Where are we going?" Seokjin asks you.

"I want to go get curtains and other furniture. So, wherever the nearest furniture store is." You reply.

He nods, and you all get in the car.

------

AN: If you want a bonus chapter of the truth or dare game, let me know and I'll write it. I didn't think it was terribly important to the plot, so I skipped the details. It would pretty much be a light smut filler chapter (hence why it would be a bonus). Thanks!

Also my bad for the late update. I had a music festival to play in and it took literally all day. Like 7 AM to 7 Pm type stuff. I'm exhausted, goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3.5K 12
Soulmate = A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you, and accepted you, and believed in you before anyon...
548K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
108K 4.9K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
275K 12.1K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...