๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#028

2.2K 85 73
By Fun_Is_Infinite

"No dream is too far-fetched."

- Unknown

"Welcome to the finale of the first round peeps! We have a very interesting matchup here today!" Present Mic shouted. Screens displayed the two opponents who'd be going against each other.

Uraraka Ochaco and (L/N) (Y/N)

"In this corner, we have the very bubbly girl with zero gravity! Uraraka!" He announced, as the crowd cheered. Ochaco glare hardened, tightening her fists.

"Vs! The creature tamer which has been the show of the festival! (L/N)!" Mixed reception from the audience occurred, murmurs going through out the festival. Even now, not all of the audience is on board with the Pokemon.

Ochaco gave an intense glare, analysing everything (Y/N) could do. She noticed the pokeballs on her waist.

"Ready, begin!" Midnight announces, as Ochaco rushes in, attempting to use her quirk.

"She must be very reliant on the monsters. I'll get to her before she can summo-"

Surprisingly for Ochaco, (Y/N) dodged the attack, throwing Ochaco to the side of the field. Ochaco got up, surprised. "She actually fought back?!"

(Y/N) analysed Ochaco, bringing a pokeball in her hand. Of course, (Y/N) knew that over relying on her Pokemon is a horrible mistake, so she learnt some basic self defense skills. Of course, she's no master at it, but Pokemon battles have given her a knack for analyzing and counter attacking opponents.

(Y/N) opened the Pokeball.

"Lucario, I choose you!" Lucario came out of the ball.

"Ario!" Lucario said, punching his fists together.

"Lucario, the aura Pokemon. A fighting and steel type! It controls waves known as auras, which are powerful enough to pulverise huge rocks. It uses these waves to take down its prey." The Pokedex's voice rang out within the stadium

Ochaco analysed the Pokemon, as fear slowly spikes within her. 

It's not the same creature. She repeatedly told herself, as she got into a battle stance. Lucario clashed his fists together.

Ochaco started running to attack Lucario.

"Meteor Mash!" (Y/N) said, as Lucario ran towards Ochaco, his fists somewhat representing iron. Ochaco swung at Lucario, trying to activate her quirk, but Lucario dodges the feeble attacks as he hits her with one meteor mash to the stomach. Ochaco yelled in pain, as she stumbled back, before trying again.

Lucario just dodged once gain, landing another Meteor Mash to her stomach. Ochaco sputtered from the pain, launching herself back.

"Aura sphere!" (Y/N) says, as Lucario creates an aura sphere, launching it at Ochaco, or rather, where she was before, as it hit the ground.

Ochaco ran low, trying to use every opportunity she has to get in close.

"To your left!" (Y/N) says, as Lucario narrowly dodges a swipe to the face.

"Extreme speed!" (Y/N) said, as one second, Lucario was gone, and the next, he had hit Ochaco in the gut so fast it was barely comprehendible. Ochaco just managed to keep herself within bounds, as she sputtered, saliva spewing out of her mouth, as she tried to keep her balance as she ran low to the ground.

"Meteor mash." Lucario hits the ground where Ochaco was before, as Ochaco jumped above Lucario. She continued to use it while Lucario repeatedly hit the ground.

It was like this for a small bit. Lucario swipes, Ochaco dodges and/or blocks the attack, as more rubble is kicked up.

"Rio!"

In other words, it was a one sided beatdown.

"Gn!" Ochaco felt that attack. She flinched in pain, as she felt s small amount of liquid start trailing down her arms. She immediately retreated, before reaching out again, trying to activate her quirk on Lucario. Lucario simply dodged, before attempting to land another Meteor mash, which he missed.

"Why is she?-" (Y/N) asked herself, before a wave of aura hit her. She closed her eyes, as she realised Lucario wants to talk to her.

"I sense her aura building up. She's making use of her quirk on the rubble that comes from my attacks." Lucario said, backing away.

"I see." (Y/N) looked up, and noticed a large amount of debris in the sky. She was actually surprised she hadn't noticed sooner. So that brings the question.

What do they do? 

"We'll be fine." Lucario said, as he started to focus on his aura. "With this power, I'll blow it away!"

Ochaco had noticed Lucario had stopped it's onslaughts of attacks. She stared at it confused for a bit. She didn't expect the creature to suddenly just stop.

"Wait, this is an opportunity!" She thought to herself.

"It's time to use my ultimate move!" She said, as she clasped her hands together, deactivating her quirk as gravity returned, rocks falling down into the stadium as she started to run.

Lucario stared up at the rubble falling down. He closed his eyes, as he increased the power of his aura. An aura sphere forms into his hand, as he focused, not flinching when the rubble hit his body. 

"MAX AURA!"

His eyes glowed blue, as he unleashed the aura sphere towards all the rubble, creating a giant explosion that kicked up a giant amount of wind. Many people from the audience shouted in surprise, not expecting that much power.

Ochaco yelped in surprise, attempting to keep her ground, only to be flown back out of bounds by the winds produced. She felt her head hit the stadium, as she slowly sagged down.

"Huh?" Ochaco didn't process anything for a second. Everything just dulled out for her. Not even when the announcement of (Y/N) winning did she do anything.

She just...

Laid there.... Staring into the sky.

"...I-I ...lost?"

"Yo, congrats." Kami said, appearing out of nowhere, just when (Y/N) had left the stadium. She didn't jump this time, only smirking with a deadpan.

"Hello Kami. What's up?" (Y/N) asked.

"Well, that girl... Achiko Urarara, was it?" Kami said. "I overheard her talking to her friends about something. Why she hates the Pokemon."

"Hm?" (Y/N) tilted her head.

It took a while for Kami to explain everything to (Y/N). He's kinda forgetful, so at times, he'd look over the information, and redo some things. Eventually, he got there, telling (Y/N) everything.

"So her parents are stuck in a nightmare coma like state?" (Y/N) asks, as Kami nods. "Hmm... There's only one Pokemon who could have done this..."

"Eh, it's not important right now. We can deal with the issue once we've completed the Sports Festival." Kami shrugs. "For now, just win I guess."

(Y/N) hesitated for a moment, noting Kami's lack of empathy, before nodding.
"Yeah, sure, sure." (Y/N) said, shaking her head, as Kami left. She glared into the wall, thinking to herself.

"Ochaco Uraraka..."

Ochaco only stared into the roof of the place. Her eyes were unfocused and dull. A small tear left her eyes.

She didn't want to get out. Not after her loss. She fought so hard, only for the creature to defeat her like it was no issue. She felt so useless.

"I-I'm s-sorry... S-so sorry..." Ochaco muttered. She was clearly reminiscing about her parents. She felt like she had failed to give them some sort of closure. It seemed to her that her parents would die before she could find a way to wake them up again.

And that gave her so much despair. She felt so hopeless.

She was hopeless...

A door opened, as (Y/N) entered the hospital room.

"Uraraka?" (Y/N) said. Ochaco immediately stood up, expecting anyone but (Y/N). She then glared at her.

"G-go away." Ochaco said, immediately turning away her head.

"Well, i heard about your parents, and what happened to them." (Y/N) said, as Ochaco turned to her. Ochaco's demanour immediately changed, turning into a face filled with fury and pain.

"Who told you. Why are you talking to me. Go away you damned monster tamer." Ochaco said. Sweat dropped from (Y//N)'s head. She didn't expect Ochaco to react like that. She sighed.

"I have an idea of what the Pokemon might have been, as well as how to fix your parents conditions." (Y/N) said, as Ochaco's eyes softened, if only by a small amount.

"You... what...?" Ochaco asks.

"Yeah. From the description, there's only one Pokemon that could have done it." (Y/N) said.

"The mythical Pokemon: Darkrai, the pitch black Pokemon."

"...Why are you telling me this?" Ochaco said, her eyes narrowed.

"Well, it's just that I don't want you to think that all Pokemon are ba-"

"Stop." Ochaco turned away. "I'm tired of all these 'Pokemon' stuff you keep talking about. I'm tired of hearing them. I just want them to go away..."

"Eh... Bu-"

"Just leave, (L/N)." Ochaco snapped. (Y/N) gave a small glare to Ochaco, before leaving. Ochaco sighed, turning to the roof again.

"Darkrai..." Her fists clenched. 

"I will find you..."

Daily question:

What is your favourite rock type?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...
623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
60.5K 2.2K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
142K 3.2K 32
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๏ฟฝ...