Ankahe Jazbaat

By Walia12

For Adhiraj Agnihotri his brothers come first. No matter what. They are his lifelines. He was forced to take... More

Prologue
Introducing the Characters
Chapter-1 Meet the Agnihotri Brothers
Chapter 2 Family Dynamics
Chapter- 3 Brothers❤
Chapter 4 Results

Friends and Other prominent Characters

1.4K 72 3
By Walia12

Hello everyone!!!

Lets meet the extended family❤

Karan Oberoi (28)

Elder son of Vikrant and Ridhima oberoi. Loves and respect his parents alot. His parents died in a same accident as Agnihotri brothers. A renowned businessman. CEO of Oberoi industries. Ruthless businessman for the world and sweetest for his loved ones. Best friend of Adhiraj Agnihotri. He knows him inside and out. Always stood by adhiraj in his tough times. Protective lion for his family and friends. Extremely lethal and bows to no one except for his younger brother Naksh Oberoi. He is his baby.

Anika Oberoi (27)

A beautiful lady with a heart of gold. Wife of  Karan Oberoi and mother figure to Naksh. Psychologist by profession. Loves her family very much. Very close to Agnihotri's.

Naksh Oberoi (17)

Younger brother of Karan. Jaan of his brother and bhabhi. Cute and sweet boy. Best friend of Ayaan. A carefree boy who loves to enjoy life and cherish every moment of it. Loves to irritate his brother nd make sure he always keep him on toes. Waiting for his 12th results.

Arhaan Rathore (29)

A man with a dare devil attitude. A hardcore businessman. Intelligence runs in his veins. A man of principles who wants everything to be perfect. No one stands up to him rather than Adhiraj Agnihotri and Karan Oberoi. Best friend of them. Lovable husband of Nitya Rathore and beloved bhaiya of Vihaan and Manav. He love his brothers like his sons. Son of Arjun and Jhanvi Rathore. His mother is no more. She didn't survive cancer. He can go to any extent to protect his family and friends.

Nitya Rathore (27)

A Beauty with brains. Wife of Arhaan Rathore. CEO of Rathore Group of Hospitals and Music Therapist there. Beloved bhabhi of Vihaan and Manav. Loves them too much and always saves them from Arhaan anger.

Vihaan Rathore (23)

Younger brother of Arhaan. A firebrand. Gets angry very easily. Loves his bhaiya bhabhi and cupcake the most. He loves to call Manav cupcake. Best friend of Akshit. He is the only one who can resolve the issue between his two idiot friends. Or we can say the thread between akshit and ishaani. Can do anything for his family and friends.

Manav Rathore (21)

A sweet chocolate boy. Youngest in Rathore brothers. Pampered kid of the family. Very sweet nd charming. Gets irritate when vihaan tease him calling cupcake. Best friend of Aarush. He is the only one who can calm down aarush other than his brothers.

Abeer Raheja (26)

A very famous Movie director. His all movies were a big hit on screen. The only son of Raheja's. Doesn't have good relation with them. Childhood bestest buddy of Anant. Knows him inside nd out. A happy go guy who loves to spread happiness and his charm everywhere. Love Agnihotri' and Rathore's as his family or maybe more than that. He has a big hand in spoiling the younger clan.

Roshni Raheja (25)

A bubbly and sweet girl. Wife of Abeer Raheja. A pediatrician by profession. Works in Rathore group of hospitals. Loves her family and friends very much.

Ansh Rathore (26)

Cousin of Arhaan Rathore. Neurologist and MD of Rathore group of hospitals. He have magical hands who never looses a single case. Good looking and very charming guy. Best friend of Anant and Abeer. Very protective of his family and friends.

Mayra Kapoor (21)

Best friend of Aarush and Manav. A fun loving girl with a beautiful heart. Has a crush on Manav which Aarush only knows.

Randhir Birla (30)

A man with different shades. No body knows what's going inside his mind. Randhir Birla is a mystery in itself. A dedicated businessman and can go to any extent to get his work done. Soon going to sign a deal with Adhiraj. Very possessive for his things. He loves his younger brother Shivansh the most. He can't tolerate a single scratch on him.

Shivansh Birla (18)

Brother of Randhir Birla. Studying in 1st year of college. A fun loving guy who likes everyone. Considers Randhir as his father.

Vedant Rana

Security head of Agnihotri's. Right hand of Adhiraj Agnihotri. Nothing can escape his eyes. Daredevil and brave man. Very loyal towards Agnihotri's. He can even die for them. Owe to Adhiraj a big one because once adhiraj saved his family. Loved the younger clan like his own brothers.

Raghuvir Bajpai (40)

A corrupted minister. He do all the illegal works. Currently behind the bars because of Anant. Wants to take revenge from him.

Happy Reading !!!😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 960 14
A story of unbreakable and precious bond between two brothers who are not related by blood but connected with heart......
38.1K 2.4K 22
Having Family is a boon......... Aravya, a beautiful peice of innocence never had one.She lived with only her mother who loved till the depths. But...
13.8K 920 11
Four Brothers and One Sister! A sister who stayed with her mother away from her brothers. She saw and went through enough in her life at a young age...
209K 12.1K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...