THE SUN AND THE FLAME ☀︎ AEGO...

By wishtherebestars

⎯⎯AFTER QOREN MARTELL showed his support to the Triarchy against Prince Daemon Targaryen, King Viserys demand... More

THE SUN AND THE FLAME
intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty-one.
twenty-two

nine.

13.9K 737 70
By wishtherebestars

SUN AND THE FLAME

CHAPTER NINE

☀︎☀︎☀︎

Prince Aegon had sat with every Small Council meeting since his petition, his mother as advisor on one side, and his grandsire remained as the Hand on the other. None of the Lords spoke against the plans, at least now decisions were made, and while Nyferia was not actively on the Small Council, the Dornish Princess, the Sun of Aegon's life, was very much involved through her husband.

Aegon had planned, for whenever he had been King, he would name his wife his advisor and his brother Aemond as Hand, he had seen how his father failed his own brother, Aegon would not repeat those mistakes.

Court kept booming, depictions of House Targaryen remained to a minimum as the Queen ordered them to be replaced by the Seven, a slight foolish order according to Nyferia whenever she was asked. But other than that, Princess Nyferia didn't have anything negative to say about the Queen, her good mother.

If anything, their relationship had been better than Alicent expected, she had gifted her—and of course Aegon—with 2 children in their first years of marriage.

Shortly before Maenar reached his first name day, Nyferia announced her second pregnancy, a joy to both the Prince, the court, and the Kingdom it seemed. Princess Rhaenyra nor anyone from the Blacks had shown themselves since the events of Driftmark, they didn't show for Maenar's name day celebration, or the celebration of Prince Aegon's second child, a daughter, Princess Eraella, they had named her, a beautiful baby girl with the Targaryen silver locks and violet eyes of her father.

Eraella was the eye of Aegon's eye, he held her in his arms for months, only letting her leave to feed from her mother's breast. Princess Nyferia insisted all her children would be fed from her own breasts; no wet nurse would feed them.

Time flied for Aegon and Nyferia, as Eraella was almost expecting her first name day within the week, and it seemed the small children tapping their little feet around the Red Keep had done well to keep the attention of the King on Aegon, as he remembered to ask for them and for Aegon more often. Aegon even visited his father, speaking to him with the Hand about council matters or to show his grandchildren.

Maenar seemed to be the most vocal of the two so far, his dragon, a blue and gold hatchling which looked like it could belong to Sunfyre and Tessarion, which he had named Xerdrae in his babbles for a 2-year-old. Aegon had helped his son and he had responded well to that, both rider and dragon.

Eraella had bonded with a light pink and silver wild hatchling after there had been no new egg for her cradle, the hatchling had already been a year and grew fast and large but was a gentle she-dragon which the Dragonkeepers named the Lady of Dragons.

Even with responsibilities of the Small Council and court, and 2 children, Aegon and Nyferia never stopped loving each other, if anything they loved each other more.

"Lord Corlys wants more aid for the Stepstones" Aegon said as he entered his shared chambers with his wife. "Do you have some available?" Nyferia asked, behind a clothing screen as Aegon laid back on their bed. "Lord Lannister offered, and House Greyjoy is also willing to sail over, but by the time they arrive war can be won, or horribly lost" Aegon said staring at the ceiling, not noticing Nyferia appeared from behind the screen.

She had sent away all the servants for the rest of the day, and not bother with dinner unless they called for it. Nyferia wanted a night with her husband, as Helaena offered to look after Maenar and Eraella if needed.

"Well, then Lord Corlys will have to wait" Nyferia said, leaning against the wooden screen decorated with three headed dragons. Aegon finally turned his head, to find his wife had decided not to change into another dress. "It's not my name day yet I believe" Aegon smiled, admiring her body, worshipping it from afar. "No, nor is it mine" Nyferia said.

"But, my Flame, tonight I want nothing more than your cock deeply buried within me, nothing else matters" Nyferia said as she walked to the bed, climbing on as she lifted her leg over Aegon's lap until she straddled his hips. Aegon smiled at his wife, she was beautiful, and she would always be beautiful to him but if he had to admit, he would say she never looked more beautiful than whenever they were alone and were just them, no titles nothing more than them as husband and wife.

"Ride your dragon then, my Sun" Aegon said and smirked, Nyferia smirked back as she removed all of his clothes. She had prepared herself already, and she had been way too impatient. She pushed Aegon's cock within her warm, dripping walls, earning a moan from Aegon as she did. She smirked before she rocked her hips as she sank down, slightly regretting as she felt Aegon's girth stretch her. "fuck" she moaned as Aegon's dull nails dug into her sides. "Love, you're tight" Aegon moaned as she had sunk down fully, his voice restrained as she pushed herself up and down again. "I could stop" Nyferia said, resting her hands on his shoulders and he quickly shook his head. "No, but I won't last long—"Aegon said before another whimper of pleasure left his lips.

Nyferia smiled, she didn't plan for him to last long, she had been craving the intimacy too much to bother think further. The moment she heard the shift in his moans, the whimper, the slight begging as his hands travelled up to her upper back, she knew Aegon was close to spill his seed within her, and she had been anticipating it. Nothing felt more intimate to her than whenever she would feel his seed, a slight comfort of all the times she conceived, it was proof that no matter their arranged marriage, they loved each other truly.

She sped up her hips, the sound of skin slapping against skin, the sound of her arousal coating his cock felt like music to both their ears, but the moment Aegon's face scrunched up and released his seed deep within her, their chamber door opened abruptly to reveal the Hand.

"Fuck" Aegon said as he quickly rolled them into the sheets, covering Nyferia had been his major focus before he wrapped a sheet around himself as well. "My Lord Hand, how can we help" Aegon said with slight sarcasm in his voice. "The Council has been called, both of you are required to come, I will give you 30 minutes" Otto said, not addressing the fact he just waltzed into their room.

After he left Nyferia rolled her eyes. "He annoys me the most out of all in Court" she said as she wanted to stand to find clothing. "He said 30 minutes" Aegon smirked. "Aegon—" Nyferia tried giving him a stern look. "I cannot leave these chambers without my wife being satisfied" Aegon said. "I'll give you ten" Nyferia challenged him, and he smirked before he dove under her sheet to attach his lips to her bud and to wrap his hands around her hips to hold her.

Nyferia's moans sped up Aegon's movement of his tongue as it drew circles around the bud of his wife who had been gripping her sheets tightly in pleasure. Aegon's tongue was skilled, Nyferia had many, many nights where she had experienced it, so when she challenged him to 10 minutes she knew if Aegon truly wanted he could have her shaking in less than five. They did need to be somewhere, so Aegon sucked harder, removing one hand from her hip to push 2 fingers into her pushing them in and out in unison as his tongue.

Nyferia did arch her back, moaning loudly as she did, knowing the guard before the door could hear her before she came undone. Aegon smirked at his skills as he sat up before he walked towards his closet. "Perhaps that was a mistake" Nyferia said as she herself sat up again before she looked at her husband. "And why is that my Sun?" Aegon asked as she had the sheet wrapped around her body as he dressed himself in the colours both of them had chosen for their own house, they represented House Martell far more than Hightower like Otto wished for.

"My legs won't stop shaking" Nyferia said as she got out of her bed to find her clothes. She chose an orange dress with gold detailing, representing her Martell house. They walked—arm in arm—as they walked to the Small Council room. Aegon sat in the spot which was usually meant for the King as Nyferia sat next to him, with the Hand next to her.

"Why have we gathered?" Aegon said looking around as he placed his assigned orb—golden with specks of pink like Sunfyre—in his place as Nyferia placed her in her place—a orb with swirls of red, orange and gold—as she looked at the Council. "Lord Corlys has been injured in the Stepstones, there is peace now, but the Sea Snake has been mortally injured" Otto Hightower said. "Ser Vaemond Velaryon has written that he wants a petition for the succession of Driftmark" he said.

"The succession of Driftmark has been decided" Lord Beesbury said. "Lord Corlys chose ser Laenor's trueborn son; Lucerys Velaryon" he continued and Aegon looked at the Lord, holding his tongue. "Ser Vaemond believes himself to be Driftmark's true Heir" Otto said as he looked at Lord Beesbury, not saying the words.

Aegon sighed. "Has the King been made aware of the petitions?" Aegon asked his Grandsire and Hand. "No, Your Grace, do you wish for us to hold the petitions?" Otto asked. Nyferia looked at Aegon and back at the Hand. "It is the duty of the Realm to listen to all of the people and if Ser Vaemond believes he has genuine proof why he should be heard. But the Sea Snake is not yet dead, nor has his condition been announced to its severity" Aegon said.

"Princess Eraella's name day is coming in a fortnight, and I would much rather keep myself busy with her celebration than the trouble my sister has caused" Aegon said, and everyone knew what he meant. "Indeed, Your Grace" Otto said nodding at the Prince—the Unspoken Heir—as the Council was dismissed. Otto and Nyferia stayed behind as the others left. "Lady Laena's children should have equal claim to the Driftmark throne, but Princess Rhaenys has not yet given that to them it seems" Aegon said as he read Vaemond's letter, handing it to his wife.

"Lady Laena's children have actual claims to Dirftmark unlike Princess Rhaenyra's children. No matter what ser Laenor said, if it be given to Lucerys Velaryon, the Velaryon bloodline from Old Valyria will end, and I would see why Ser Vaemond wants to avoid that" Nyferia said as she looked at the Hand. "If the petitions are made, Princess Rhaenyra would be allowed to petition Lucerys" Otto said. "She would try, but then the truth would once again be against her, the King is too weak to hold such petitions, my Lord Hand, in such cases, the Hand of the King has to hold them" Nyferia said and looked at the Hand who smiled.

Even with his misogynistic views, he knew the daughter of the former Prince of Dorne, had been as fiery as the sun and spear of her sigil, true to her House words. He held great respect for her. "Give it a year" Nyferia said. "I would not wish to taint my mind with Princess Rhaenyra earlier, my son should not have to endure that" Nyferia said as she placed her hand over her belly, slightly starting to swell.

The Hand looked with pride at the couple, already they had a son and daughter and now another son, his plan had worked far better than he could have ever hoped for, but his plan had not been the one to place Aegon on the Iron Throne, it was the strength of the Sun and the Flame who got themselves there.

☀︎☀︎☀︎

little time changes to fit the story better, but i wanted their children be born before the dance, do not worry they will be save

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7K 25
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺, 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 " Wed her to me. " " What? " " When I offered up my crown, you sai...
19.4K 956 18
━━━━ aegon targaryen ii. she is not her father's daughter and he is not the prince that was promised. and with all the chaos brought by the dance sta...
6.8K 505 4
when the princess gave birth to her first child, the kingdom rejoiced, and when the sweet princess was followed by brothers they expected the princes...
23.7K 1.2K 22
When Alicent Hightower refuses to betray her friend by taking to King Viserys bed, her younger sister is sent in her stead. Though a different hand...