π˜‘π˜°π˜°π˜―π˜¨π˜₯𝘰𝘬 π˜–π˜―π˜¦π˜΄π˜©π˜°...

Galing kay Omniscient_Author

JOONGDOK ONE SHOTS πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Higit pa

Oh no, the fourth wall... it's broken πŸ˜₯
I cannot live laugh love in these conditions πŸ’€
Guardian angel KDJ, but as a catπŸ’€
COFFEE SHOP AU CUZ HAHAHA
I can't do pwp bc story matters
Coffee shop au rewrite except it's pwp and I purposely write horribly 😿
This could be angst, idk😿😿 I also changed the story a bit lmao
Attempt at ansgt, I think...πŸ’€
AHEM- Princess X DemonKing AU(the image is fucking goneπŸ—Ώ)
My hunger for joongdok will never be satisfied
Happy birthday my dear
Yjh x Kdj x Sp brainrot πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ
read this ai story while I write smut 😘✌️
I wanna make another angel and demon AU, not thisπŸ—Ώ

πŸ‘Ή I need ideas and I am struggling, but have this-

1.2K 44 39
Galing kay Omniscient_Author

OKAY

SO QUICK AUTHORS NOTE

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk are married. Yoo Joonghyuk works as a gamer that actually gets a lot of money but doesn't stay home a lot(bc work) and Kim Dokja works as a business man but Yoo Joonghyuk wants him to quit bc he's rich(people legit be donating their life savings to him).

Anyways, that's basically the au of this or whatever.

Read well😘😘😘

-Author

•••

Kim Dokja sighed, laying down on the floor. He was bored. Like- Really bored. He'd call Han Sooyoung, but she's too busy writing and he's bored for another reason...

Let's just say he was feeling a little excited.

He doesn't know exactly what caused this. Maybe because he was watching Yoo Joonghyuk's stream and... One thing led to another...

And whoops.

Kim Dokja felt bad using Yoo Joonghyuk as a way of reliving himself, especially when he's not here. It's like he's doing something behind Yoo Joonghyuk's back.

They're married but... Gahh, it makes him feel so guilty.

Kim Dokja looked down at his underwear. He wasn't wearing any pants, not that he needed to, he was in the comfort of his own home.

Kim Dokja sat up. "Fine.. I'll give in just this once..." He groaned, getting up from the ground.

"He wouldn't mind if I borrowed his coat for a bit, right..?"

Kim Dokja asked aloud, of course, no one heard him.

It took him only a few minutes to put everything together and make his way over to Yoo Joonghyuk's room, opening the door.

He wore Yoo Joonghyuks coat, and... Only Yoo Joonghyuks coat. He fell on the bed, trying to cozy himself up against the pillows.

Kim Dokja looked at his hard on, feeling embarrassed. "God.. I gotta make this quick." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

He placed his hand on his dick, covering his mouth with the sleeves of the coat.

It was a nice coat. It was a color variation of Kim Dokja's coat, but it was better than Kim Dokja's simply because of the scent it gave off.

It was soft and comfortable and warm.

It smelled like Yoo Joonghyuk.

It made him want to cum.

Maybe because his moans were too loud or he didn't bother paying attention, but the front door opened.

"Kim Dokja, I'm home." Yoo Joonghyuk said, undoing his tie.

There was no response.

Kim Dokja would usually run up and greet him. Is he not here? No... The lights are still on.

"Ghnnn... Nghhn- Y-yoo Joonghyuk...! A-ah-!"

Yoo Joonghyuk stopped dead in his tracks. What.. What was that noise..?

Yoo Joonghyuk took small and quiet steps up the bedroom. His face turning more red by the second.

Just a peak. A small... peak.

His eyes widened at the sight.

Kim Dokja's legs were shaking, and his head was buried deep into a coat, Yoo Joonghyuk's coat..

Kim Dokja's whole figure was trembling violently.

His hands shook, his body was sweating, his erection twitched slightly... And his mouth... Was hanging open...

Yoo Joonghyuk stared in awe. A grin slowly appearing on his face.

A small "Oh." left his mouth.

Somehow, Kim Dokja finally heard. His body froze. He slowly turned his head...

"Y-yoo Joonghyuk..? When did you... When did you get home..?"

Yoo Joonghyuk grinned wider. This is great. He walked closer towards his husband until their bodies touched.

Yoo Joonghyuk reached out his hand and ran his fingers through Kim Dokja's hair.

Kim Dokja's body jerked involuntarily. His lips parted, gasping as a moan escaped them.

This was perfect. Absolutely perfect...

The sound sent shivers down Yoo Joonghyuk's spine.

Yoo Joonghyuk smiled. He wrapped his arms around his husband, resting his chin on his shoulder, nuzzling him gently.

"How long have you been waiting for me?"

"Not... Not too long..."

Kim Dokja tried to look away.

To get caught doing this... This is so embarrassing...

Yoo Joonghyuk laughed. "Kim Dokja.." Yoo Joonghyuk pushed Kim Dokja down onto the the bed. Ultimately pinning him down.

"Would you allow me to join you?"

"... Eh?"

Yoo Joonghyuk smirked, leaning down and kissing Kim Dokja.

"To think you'd be doing this while I'm out home..."

Kim Dokja turned his head. Ah shit...

"Yoo Joonghyuk... Come on..! It was just this once... Please...?"

"Then just this once, allow me to partake in your alone time."

Kim Dokja rolled his eyes, a scoff leaving his mouth.

"You're such a- NGHMM-!"

"You better watch that mouth of yours, Kim Dokja."

Yoo Joonghyuk smirked again, grabbing a newly bought lube from a drawer nearby.

Yoo Joonghyuk let it drip along Kim Dokja's body, his lower stomach down to his ass.

The lube was cold, making Kim Dokja shiver.

"Yoo Joonghyuk...!"

Kim Dokja groaned, trying to squirm his way out.

"Trying to escape are you? You know better than that Kim Dokja.."

"Oh, please! Come on Yoo Joonghyuk!"

Yoo Joonghyuk looked at Kim Dokja with a blank expression. It quickly faded as he began to smirk.

He tilted his head, "Oh? But you're like this.. Wouldn't it be bad to leave my wife like this?"

Kim Dokja looked at Yoo Joonghyuk with pleading eyes. Yoo Joonghyuk smiled, leaning down, kissing Kim Dokja's neck.

Yoo Joonghyuk used his other hand to reach down Kim Dokja's crotch.

Yoo Joonghyuk teased Kim Dokja's hole, going in and out.

"S-stop teasing me..! G-gaH-!"

Yoo Joonghyuk clicked his tongue.

"But you've already been teasing me.. This sight is enough to drive me crazy..."

Kim Dokja scoffed, "Then fuck me already you bastard!"

"... As you wish, Kim Dokja."

Maybe he shouldn't have said that...

Yoo Joonghyuk got up, sitting straight. He unbuckled his pants, revealing his boxers and his...

GINORMOUS COCK-

AHEM.

Kim Dokja laid there in panic. He forgot how big Yoo Joonghyuk was.

"... You stretched me properly, right..?"

"Of course, I'm not stupid."

"Yeah well I wanted to sure because you have an abnormally huge dick-"

"How vulgar of you Kim Dokja."

Kim Dokja rolled his eyes, wrapping his legs around Yoo Joonghyuk. "Anyways.. If all you're going to do is tease me, maybe-"

"Quiet Kim Dokja.."

Yoo Joonghyuk leaned in again, placing kisses along the sides of Kim Dokja's neck, making him arch his back.

"Stop teasing me, asshole!!"

Yoo Joonghyuk smirked before removing a condom from the drawer. He then started putting it on, slowly.

Kim Dokja was about to tell him again to stop teasing him, but he had already gotten his first hit from his lover.

"NMG-!" Kim Dokja choked out a moan, his eyes growing more hazy by the second.

Kim Dokja wrapped his arms around Yoo Joonghyuk, biting his shoulder.

"How cute."

"Shuft up.."

Kim Dokja felt Yoo Joonghyuk's cock pushing inside him, almost hitting his prostate.

He yelped out loudly, gripping onto Yoo Joonghyuk's arms and pulling himself closer to the other.

Yoo Joonghyuk moved his hips, rubbing against Kim Dokja's prostate repeatedly.

"aHHh--!" Kim Dokja cried out louder and louder. He couldn't take much more.

"Don't move so much, Kim Dokja.." Yoo Joonghyuk grumbled under his breath, moving faster.

"It's hard not to when you keep slamming into- NFHHG!" Kim Dokja bit his lip, shutting his eyes. His body trembled.

"You came.."

"... OBVIOUSLY?! Do you think men just shoot out white liquids randomly??" Kim Dokja rolled his eyes.

Yoo Joonghyuk looked at Kim Dokja unamused.

He pulled out and then pressed himself back inside Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja's eyes widen, a moan leaving his lips.

The two moaned together, letting each other enjoy the pleasure.

"mMMng-!" Kim Dokja bit his lip, trying to conceal his moans. He tightened his grip on Yoo Joonghyuk's arm, wanting to hold on even tighter.

Yoo Joonghyuk kept pushing in and out, grunting every now and then as he did so. His chest heaved up and down rapidly with every thrust.(it jiggled, I know bc I was the coat)

"Ah...! Fuck! So good...!" Kim Dokja cried out, squeezing Yoo Joonghyuk tightly.

Yoo Joonghyuk grabbed onto the bed sheets, his body tightening as he gave one final thrust and pulled out, taking Kim Dokja inside of him once more.

"Ugg...! Mmmfhhg!"

Kim Dokja screamed out loudly. The pleasure was simply too much for him.

"I'll let you rest for now, Kim Dokja. But tomorrow, I'm not giving you any mercy."

"At least it's tomorrow..."

Yoo Joonghyuk chuckled, kissing Kim Dokja's cheek. "I'll go make you an omurice for you."

"... Thanks, Yoo Joonghyuk."

.
.
.

1414 words😜✌️

Hope you enjoyed this random thought cuz like-

It's aight.

Idk.

I've been procrastinating a lot. I mean- I literally am struggling with every attempt I make when I write smut without it sounding weird.

Let's hope I don't procrastinate again and make another chapter soon💀

I also hope you liked my attempts at humor😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.1K 861 45
BTS X READER ONE SHOTS, TWO SHORTS, SHORT STORIES MEMEBER X READER OT7 X READER AU DARK MATURE SMUT FLUFF REOPENED ✨ Requests open ✨
2K 86 18
Jandy one shots Smut is 🌢 Fluff is πŸ₯Ί Angst is πŸ’€ Same as the Londy one shots book I have
7K 206 27
Andy Biersack/Lonny Eagleton one shots smut will be labeled as 🌢 fluff will be labeled as πŸ₯Ί angst will be labeled as πŸ’€ feel free to make requests!