A Dance with the Devil

By welcometothelioncage

Michael is relentless and doesn't let you get any sleep. More

a Dance with the Devil

138 1 0
By welcometothelioncage

pairing: f&r!Michael Langdon x fem!reader

Word count: roughly 1.3K

Warnings: idk haha, contains s m u t, bondage (consensual)

His shockingly blue eyes practically bored into your soul and it almost felt uncomfortable. Almost. Yet it still had you squirming, desperately trying to escape his hungry gaze. Michael was looking at you like a hunter was looking at its prey, and you definitely were; completely tied up at his mercy with your most sensitive parts on full display, your hole repeatedly clenching around nothing. The way the rope cut into your flesh indicated that you tried to squeeze your thighs together, much to Michaels disliking.

"Trying to hide from me, huh?" His raspy voice rang out, the amusement perfectly audible and immediately sending shivers down your spine. Even though it wasn't much, you felt humiliated, and a few tears ran down your cheeks. You felt conflicted. Torn between being humiliated, afraid and even turned on; your soaked folds confirming the last part. "N-No," you stuttered, the words accompanied by you shaking your head - as best as you could since your cheek was pressed against the mattress.

Smack! His hand flew to your cunt, harshly slapping it and sending a wave of pain through your body which had you yelping. "No, what?" He asked, voice deep and alarming. You were helpless, and - judging by the strained fabric of his black boxers - he surely enjoyed it. "No, sir." Michael was admiring you - or rather his work, watching your fingers trembling from being locked into position. The way your ass and pussy pulsated as you breathed had his own breathing growing heavier, more ragged, his broad chest visibly rising and falling. "Look at you now...all tied up and at my mercy. Poor little thing. Bet that wasn't what you've expected as I came over, huh?" It was clear as day that he was mocking you, the smirk that was draped across his angelic features not only visible, but audible as well. For a split second, his stern expression seemed to soften, as if he was mesmerized, matching the gentleness he used to circle one finger around your needy hole; giving you just enough touch to tease, but not enough to satisfy. "'M gonna have so much fun with you, bunny." The pet name had your heart fluttering, once again noticing how much you relied on his affection and approval. You wanted to make him proud, no matter what he asked of you. As he stepped away to disappear into his walk-in closet, you couldn't stop your lips from curling into a pout, your hips wiggling in an attempt to seduce him to stay. But it didn't work, because he was leaving anyways, and the only reaction you got was a mocking chuckle. As he came back, he was balancing a few things in his large hand; all you could make out was a long riding crop and something that appeared to be a butt plug.

Your heart was beating rapidly at this point, every fiber of your body on full alert to figure out what he was going to do to you next. You loved being around Michael, because it finally allowed you to give up the control you constantly had to have; your dates with him being the only time you could let your guard down and fully surrender to anyone but yourself. It got you addicted, and monthly meetings quickly turned to daily ones, since he seemed to enjoy it just as much as you did. If there was one thing you learned about Michael in the past few months, it was that he loved to tease and challenge you. Physically and mentally. Always close to push you over the edge.

So, he started to trace the end of the riding crop across your face, intimidating you or at least trying to get some reaction; your eyes wide and watery. He traced the skinny shaft along your shoulders, sides, ass and thighs, being sure to tease in your most intimate areas. He playfully watched the end of it circle gently over your exposed hole, before giving it a firm slap - your body instantly reacting with your hips turning downward and a wave of pleasure coursing through your veins and dripping down your thighs. Thinking that it maybe was a bit more extreme than normal, he wanted to ensure your feelings about going through with this. "You remember your safe word, baby?" His tone became momentarily soft and gentle, letting you know that he'd been willing to stop at any minute, just like he had before. „Tell me so I know." You took in a deep and shaky breath, the pain of his previous slaps still prominent in your body. "Red." An easy choice, matching the traffic light system you both grew fond of.

That was everything Michael needed to hear. In the blink of an eye, he had stripped himself out of his boxers, his thick cock springing to full attention and hitting his lower stomach. With the tip being covered in an angry red, a small bead of pre cum leaking out of his slit, his erection clearly was far from being comfortable.

He returned to his previous position, standing about a foot away from the bed, and tracing the riding crop around your aching heat, whilst running it upwards to glide over your ass hole. With a sudden burst of action, he slapped each ass cheek two times, watching intently at how your hips buckled away from the pain. Yet, it wasn't a surprise that he quickly grew bored of the toy, wanting to up his game. "Why don't we try this?" His fingers dart out to grab the black butt plug; simple and minimalistic, classic Michael. He was silent from behind you, which may had created a more fearful space since you didn't have a good look at him. He spat onto his fingers, making sure they were all coated before casually sticking one inside your ass, intending to clearly loosen you up. After one finger, he inserted two, biting his lip in the action from your quivering hips. "Okay, doll...this might hurt, but it'll be over soon." He pressed the cold metal into your asshole, watching the rim engulf it all the way to its most girthy end. It finally sank into you, and Michael was satisfied. "Mh - would you look at that." He took a moment to admire you, the butt plug sitting perfectly inside you.

"Aren't you my pretty girl?" You felt a different kind of full, the sensation eliciting a desperate whine to fall past your pouty lips. The pleasure it granted you felt so good, but you still were missing something. And said something was his cock. You wiggled your hips back and forth once again, showing your despair. "D-Daddy...," you panted, clearly worked up as hell with your sweet voice sounding whiny, "...ne-need you. Now." As you heard him scoffing, you knew you were in for a treat tonight, because whenever he scoffed, he always caved in and gave you what you wanted. But maybe he was just as desperate as you were. He enjoyed to torture, but there always came a point where he couldn't take it anymore himself. And watching your body squirm helplessly was one of his weaknesses - tauntingly waving your cunt and ass to his viewing pleasure. The blonde silently shifted his weight closer to you, the mattress sinking where his knees dug into it. "How could I ever say no to you, huh?" His voice sounded raspy and dark, and his hands were quick to form around your petite waist. "You know I just can't, don't you? Always taking advantage of it," he groaned as he simultaneously adjusted his cock to line up in the middle of your soaked and swollen folds, sinking himself inside of you. You both groaned in unison as he impaled you on his shaft. The feeling of being filled to the brim by him and the butt plug left little to no space in your brain to form any coherent thoughts; all you could focus on was the immense pleasure you experienced. "I-I can...t-too full, daddy," it was a lie. You felt the complete opposite, and with your mouth agape, you still had another hole he could fill. And on cue - as if Michael could read your mind - he reached to pinch your chin and tilt your head as far back as possible, so you were looking at him from over your shoulder; your eyes meeting. That movement had another wave of arousal leaking out of your cunt, coating his cock and dripping down his heavy balls. "You can," his husky voice demanded, making clear that it wasn't even up to debate. And right as you wanted to answer, Michael spat on your cheek, the small puddle close to your mouth. It felt humiliating, but you loved it. Without even thinking about it, your tongue darted out to lap up what he gave you. At this point you were certain you even were going to lick his saliva off his shoes if he asked you to. "Remember? You were the one begging me to tie you up. Stop whining and take what I give you. You should be grateful, brat," Michael emphasized the pet name by harshly snapping his hips into yours, the tip of his cock brushing ever so perfectly against your g-spot. The words were caught in your throat, the only sound falling past your parted lips a loud gasp. His hand lifted off momentarily to give you a firm spank, before tightly squeezing your plushy skin, both motions having you clenching tightly around him. "Fuck—you're driving fucking me crazy, kitten," Michael had trouble holding himself back, his rapped tone giving it away. He began to shift his hips forwards and back, creating a staccato pace which quickly pushed you into a frenzy.

You're not going to get any sleep tonight, bunny."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
633K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...