Minsung Smut

Por HanJisungandLeeknow

This is a bunch of minsung smut, if you are uncomfortable with uncomfortable with this don't read. Más

Beginning
Late night 🔞
late night part 2 🔞
Hello <3
~That one maid~
That one maid-Part 2 🔞
Jealously... 🔞
Good boy 🔞

~Late night part 3~

5.7K 48 17
Por HanJisungandLeeknow

There is no smut happening in this part, so if you where looking for smut then skip this one!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leeknow woke up due to the sunlight Shinning through the blinds. He looked down to see jisung peacefully sleeping, he looked so cute like that.

Jisungs eyes began to open and he stared at leeknow who was already staring back at him.
      "Did I wake you up, baby?"             Leeknow said in a soft voice. Jisung just smiled and shaked his head.

Jisung sat up with Leeknow following,
"I'm going to go in the shower." Jisung said. Leeknow nodded.

Leeknow had just walked outside the bedroom door, when he heard Changbin say "I know what you did Minho, you're nasty-" and he started gagging. Leeknow smirked and said back "I know you do it to Felix, though." Changbin blushed and walked away.

Most of the members where staring at him, but he knew why. He didn't regret what happened last night anyway so now they know Jisung belongs to him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

925K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.6M 291K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...