We're in Transformers

By TransformersChick

Two friends. 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕. 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ. 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎ 🅐︎🅟︎... More

The Start
Decepticons?! and Autobots
Sector Seven?!
Rescue
Mission City war and Hospital
Hospital Visit
Released and Confessions

We're Where?!

117 7 0
By TransformersChick

No one

Chala woke up to her alarm beeping its annoying beep and reached over to slam her hand on the alarm clock and shut it off. She pulled her arm back under the covers and breathed out a sigh as she snuggled into the arms of sleep once more as she brought the comforters over her head.

"Chala! We're going to be late for school!" a male voice shouted.

I'm not in school. I graduated years ago- wait a minute. She sat up hastily and looked around to collect her bearings. I live alone. This isn't my bedroom. She got up from the bed, panicking when she looked down and noticed she wasn't wearing her pajamas she had put on the night before.

"Chala! Don't make me come in!" said the voice from earlier, it sounded familiar to her.

The woman rubbed the sleep from her eyes and decided to get dressed just to shut the voice up. She walked over to her closet and opened the doors to reveal a walk-in closet and grabbed some cute clothes she thought would look nice on her.

She walked up to her door and opened it after getting dressed.

"What?" she snapped, still feeling tired.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Ron asked.

"Clothes. It's too hot to wear jeans," she tells the man as she yawned.

Ron sighed. "You're going to school, not a party,"he told her.

"It's too hot to wear jeans," Chala tells the man.

"Fine," he says.

She nodded her head and walked out of her room after grabbing her backpack/purse.

Sam was eating toast.

"Really, Sam? Make me something to eat," Chala tells the 17 year old.

"No. Make it yourself," he tells her.

"Fine, then I'll tell Dad you have an F on your test from History," she snapped. Her eyes glittered with mischief as she opened her mouth to call down their father.

"Fine," he shouted and made her a slice of toast.

"Make me some cereal, too." Chala pulled her cell phone out to see if she had all her photos and songs from her dimension.

Sam muttered something under his breath, before making cereal for his oldest sister.

She had everything from her dimension, and she breathed a silent sigh of relief. She was worried about her songs deleting and she'd have to re-download them.

Sam handed her breakfast.

Chala smirked and started eating. She then thought back to meeting Brett. She didn't know why, but he reminded her so much of Bumblebee. She wondered if he was her long-time crush.

Ron called for them.

Chala shook her head and continued eating until there was no food in her bowl. She left it for Sam to wash and ran out the door.

Sam glared after her.

Chala ran to her father's car and got in the passenger's seat. "I can't wait to get a car. I'm so glad I have money to pay for it," she tells him.

Ron chuckled at her. "We'll see," he said, as Sam got in the car.

Chala smiled as she pulled out her new headphones she had gotten a few days in her dimension and placed them in her ears, hiding them from view with her hair.

Sam was arguing with his father about something.

Chala rolled her eyes and played a song that she relates to on so many levels. Tattoos by Citizen Soldier. She loved the band and keeps up with their hit songs on Tiktok.

They arrived at the school.

The female got out of the car and walked away to her group of friends. She was part of the cheerleading squad, and team captain at that. "Hey, girls!" She hugged her girls.

They all greeted her.

Chala was talking with her friends about how annoying Sam is. She hates the fact she'd have to possibly share a car with him if they both pay together.

They all chuckled, as she saw someone walk over.

"I mean, Sam is such a loser, and he's pining for Mikaela Banes. I don't see why though. She's dating Trent." Chala's face showed disgust.

"Chala?" a voice asked from behind her.

"Yeah?" the female responded.

She turned to look behind her.

She was confused on who was now standing in front of her.

"It's Kya," she said.

Chala's eyes widened and she hugged the girl. She was happy to see her friend for the first time ever.

Kya hugged back.

The brunette-blonde pulled back from the hug. "Where were you?"

"At Mikaela's," the brunette answered.

Chala's eyes widened and she nodded her head.

Kya asked how she was.

The woman sighed and shook her head. She couldn't be honest, otherwise everyone around them would be confused.

That's when the bell rang.

Chala and the other cheerleaders groaned and the walked off to head to their classes.

It was going to be a boring day.

Time skip to the last class

Chala was sitting in her class as she watched as other people stepped up and started presenting. From what she had presented already and had gotten an A+ on her report card.

The bell rang as one kid finished.

The young woman gathered her things and stood to her feet with her other classmates and headed out of the classroom with her report card in hand.

Ron was waiting outside for her and Sam.

She climbed in the passenger's seat. "Sam tried selling great-grandfather's stuff and he he got a B-," she tells the man as she took her phone out again.

Sam got into the car.

Chala was excited about getting her first car in this dimension. She hoped she could get Bumblebee, or at least someone she might know from the first movie.

Ron drove away from the school. "I've got a little surprise for you, kids." He drives towards a Porsche dealership. "Yep, a little surprise."

"Not interested in getting some stupid Porsche," his daughter says as she crossed her arms with a roll of her eyes.

Sam was grumbling something under his breath as they arrived at a rundown car graveyard.

The female sighed and looked at the sky as she knew her father was too cheap for anything, but she was grateful for getting a car of her own. She wanted to feel free like she did back then when she was racing.

Sam was complaining in the background, not liking the dump of the place.

Chala rolled her eyes at Sam's idiocy. "Dad, I'm going to look around and see if I can find anything." She looked at the mentioned male.

Her father gave a wave, having heard her.

She walked away just as a dark-skinned male walked up to her family. She started walking around until she heard a rev and turned her gaze to see a 1977 yellow with black racing stripes Chevrolet Camero just pulling into the graveyard. Her heart beat fast as she realized it was Bumblebee.

She walked over to it.

She had to act casual as she brushed her fingers against the hood and felt the car shudder from her touch. She smiled a bit as she went to the driver's side and opened the door, slipping in the seat. She felt the seat shift so it was comfortable for her and she smiled a little more. She looked around and noticed the car was dirty inside, but nothing a good wash and clean wouldn't fix.

Ron walked over to see her.

"I love this car," Chala says as she smiled. She noticed a bumblebee air freshener and giggled at the Bee-otch word.

"What about this car?" Ron asked the car dealer.

Chala looked up at the man and noticed it was Bobby Bolivia. She wanted nothing more than to stay away from him.

"That was not there," he said.

Chala blinked her eyes innocently, though inside, she was cackling like a hyena. She wanted nothing more than to drive around and hang out with Kya now that they're both in this dimension together.

Ron argued with Bobby Bolivia about a price for a while.

Chala wondered if they were going to argue all day and pulled her phone out from her shorts back packet.

Bobby finally gave a price and Ron called for her to get out of the car.

"But I'm comfortable," she whined as she put her phone back in her pocket.

"We're paying," Ron said.

The female sighed and looked out the window to the sky as she thought about Brett.

"Chala, come on," says her father.

His daughter let out a grunt and stepped out of the car.

Bobby gave the price of $5,000.

Chala took out her wallet and started counting how much money she has in it.

She had more than enough.

She took out the five grand and handed it over to Bobby.

Bobby accepted it and handed the keys over.

Chala smiled as she got inside her new car and inserted the keys into the ignition and turned them, making the car let out a beautiful sound.

Sam went for the Fiesta with a fit.

His sister smirked and started driving away from the place and onto the road that led her to her home that she was living in with her family.

She got out of the car once home.

She walked inside the house, went upstairs to her bedroom and changed out of her clothes into a new outfit she had put aside that morning.

She headed outside.

She grabbed a bucket, a sponge, glass cleaner, and other things she'll need to wash her car. She turned the hose on and sprayed the car.

Her car tried not to shiver.

"Should've warned you the water was cold," her voice had a tease mixed in as she looked at her car innocently.

The car stopped.

"I know you know I saw you shivering," she says as she poured some water in the bucket as well as soap. She threw the sponge in the bucket and waited a bit.

The car was quiet.

Chala sighed as she grabbed the sponge and started washing the car while she made sure no one snuck up on her.

The car shivered under her.

"I knew it. You're not a normal car at all," said the female as she looked at the car.

The car stopped.

Chala giggled as she reached up and started washing the roof of her car.

A voice came from the car, "How- you know?"

"Yeah. Of course I know. I know who you are." She sat back as she looked at the car.

"What?" It acted surprised.

"Your name is Bumblebee. You were sent to Earth to scout around to see if it was safe for your team to come here from outer space, right?" she asked.

"How?" he asked.

"I-" she sighed. "..." she didn't know how to answer him. How was she supposed to answer that question. She can't just straight-up tell him she's from another dimension.

Bumblebee went silent.

Chala finished cleaning him and went to walk away from him. "I'll tell my family I'm going for a drive later on tonight, and then you can leave if you want." She then walked away from him and went inside the house using the path.

Judy was making something in the kitchen.

Her daughter sighed quietly to herself as she stood near the door. Just say it, she tells herself. "Hey, Mom?" She walked away from the door. "Is it okay if I stay out late tonight? My friend and I are meeting up for some girl time."

"How long will you be out for?" Judy asked.

"I was planning on spending the night at her place." Chala looked down at the ground.

Judy lifted a brow.

"I don't have any homework," Chala lifted her head, "plus I'm ahead of everyone in my class. Please?"

"Okay," Judy says.

"Really? Thanks, Mom!" Her daughter smiled and went upstairs to her bedroom to pack her things. First, she had to message a certain friend of hers.

Judy chuckled.

Chala brought her phone out and texted, ::Hey, hey! It's me. Can I stay over? I need to confess something::. She sent the text to Kya.

::Sure. I'll let Miakela's dad know. Just coming back from a motorcycle dealership, and got a good deal:: her friend replied.

::Really? I got no deal for the car I want to show you:: Chala sent as she grabbed her bag and started packing her pajamas, some cute clothes for tomorrow, her toothbrush, toothpaste and her hairbrush.

Judy watched her leave.

The young woman was looking at her phone and smiling as she texted her other friends from Thailand as she walked. She didn't know she would have to drive Bumblebee to Mikaela's house.

Bumblebee sat in the driveway.

Chala's pov

I looked up and froze. I had to drive Bumblebee to Mikaela's house so I can tell Kya what happened. I slowly walked up and kept my eyes on the ground.

I walked over to him, as he opened the door.

I then clicked a button I found and popped the trunk. I went back and placed my stuff inside as I started overthinking a lot of things as I then closed the trunk door.

"What- is the plan?" he asked.

I climbed inside the car and closed the door. "I'm going to my friend's house, and then after that, you're free to do whatever you want," I tell him as I turned the key in the ignition.

I drove backwards out of the driveway.

I grabbed my phone and started looking for songs to play while I drive.

Bumblebee asked me for directions.

"Sorry!" I drove by Miles' house and drove down to where the party was located at the lake.

I looked at the party.

That looks like fun, I thought as I drove by. I noticed Sam and Miles were there and rolled my eyes. I noticed Mikaela wasn't there, which was weird.

I drove to Mikaela's.

I listened to Tattoos by Citizen Soldier and I mouthed the words as I drove.

I soon arrived at the house.

I popped the trunk and sighed as I climbed out of the car. I went to the trunk and grabbed my bag, closed the trunk and went to the driver's side and closed the door.

I texted Kya to let her know I was here.

I sighed as I looked up at the sky from behind my sunglasses and looked back at Bumblebee.

I heard the door open, and Kya walked out.

I looked up at her. "I think I fucked up. Badly."

"What did you do?" Kya asked.

"I-" I looked to the side as I stepped aside from Bumblebee, hoping she gets the message.

"Ohh..." Kya says.

I looked to the ground and gripped my shirt in my fists as I refused to look up.

"This might change the story," Kya tells me.

"I know," I looked up at her. "I don't know what I was thinking. I didn't even know I was going to say that!"

Kya tilted her head.

"It just slipped out. Maybe I could tell him to take me back to Thailand, but that won't change anything, will it?" I looked at her as I asked those words.

"I don't think so," Kya says.

"Didn't think so. Well, I know one thing."

"What?" Kya asked.

No one

"I'm going to be avoiding someone for a while." Chala walked inside the house without another word.

Kya walked inside with her.

"Where's your room at?" The girl turned to look at her friend.

"Upstairs," Kya replied.

"Can you show me?" Chala was wanting to hide out for a bit.

Kya showed her where her room was.

Chala followed her upstairs to her bedroom. She looked inside the room.

"Nice room. I'm jealous," she smirked as she said that.

"What?" Kya said.

"This is the room I woke up in." Chala showed her a picture of her room on her phone.

"Wow," Kya says.

"Wow?" Chala asked.

"It's nice," Kya says.

"Oh. Thanks." Chala smiled.

Kya went to get snacks.

Chala placed her bag on the floor at the foot of the bed and sat down in the chair. I really am an idiot right now.

Kya returned.

Her friend looked up with a smile at the sight of the snacks.

Kya set it down.

Chala grabbed a bag of marshmallows and popped some in her mouth.

Kya enjoyed some chocolates.

Chala looked up when she heard voices from downstairs.

Kya also heard it. "Robbery?" she asked.

"Don't think so. Let's check it out," Chala says as she placed the bag of marshmallows down and stood up.

The two carefully crept downstairs and to the garage doors.

Chala peeked inside to see who was talking.

She saw Bee and a motorcycle.

She got confused as to who was talking.

She looked at the motorcycle.

Arcee? No way. We really did screw up the entire story of the movie. Chala looked back to her friend with wide eyes.

"Is it robbers?" Kya asked.

Chala shook her head and motioned for her to be quiet.

Kya poked her head in to see.

There was no one around except for them and their respective cars.

"Arcee- here?" Bee used a recording.

Chala listened to Bumblebee talk and wanted to get away for a bit so she can avoid him.

Kya looked at her.

"Bumblebee?" Arcee was confused and surprised to see him here.

"Surprise! We- have a- winner," Bumblebee played.

Chala had to cover her mouth with her hands to hold back her laughter.

Kya was giggling a bit.

"Really?" Arcee asked in a bored tone. Chala was really struggling to hold her laughter back.

"Why- so- gloomy? Let- the sun shine- over the rainbow," he said.

Chala was soon a giggling mess behind her hands. "..." Arcee had no words to say to that.

Kya fell backwards with a laugh.

Chala was soon joining her with laughter as Arcee jolted in shock.

Kya rolled around on the floor, holding her stomach.

Chala was cackling as she held her aching sides.

Kya calmed down.

Chala sat up and wiped away a few tears from her eyes from laughing so much.

Bumblebee was silent, and then started to play, "Oh- shit."

Arcee had turned to face the two girls as Chala stood to her feet. "That was funny. I needed that laugh." She wiped tears away from her eyes.

"Oh. My stomach's still hurting from laughter," Kya says.

"Same." Chala looked up and noticed it was quiet.

The two turned to look at the two Autobots.

Chala quickly looked away from Bumblebee.

Kya sighed.

The woman turned girl was rubbing her arm as she looked at the ground.

"You can't always ignore it," Kya said.

"I'm not ignoring anything," Chala says as she turned around and walked back inside the house.

"You are!" Kya called to her.

There was no response from her friend.

The girl sighed.

"Is she okay?" Arcee asked.

"I don't know how to explain, really. I’m Kya," she said, greeting them. "I'll go check on her, though." She left to check on Chala.

She was sitting on her friend's bed as she wondered what happens now that she messed up the story.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chala was washing her car as she listened to music from her phone.

She enjoyed the peacefulness.

She changed the song to Thank You For Hating Me by Citizen Soldier. She mouthed the words to the song as she washed the car.

She heard the sound of a car.

She sighed and turned her head to see who was driving. She needed peace in order to work on things her way.

She saw it was Sam.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, turned around and soon started drying the car off with a rag and soon started working on the inside of the car.

There was dust.

She wiped down the dashboard and steering wheel. She noticed the face of the Autobot symbol on the steering wheel and blinked her eyes.

She rubbed her finger over it.

She stared at it and knew Bumblebee would be leaving later on tonight to send the signal out to his team.

She then headed inside the house.

She went upstairs to change clothes to get ready for the party tonight.

She walked downstairs.

She grabbed her keys as she started putting her hair up in a ponytail. She walked outside the house and on the path to her car and noticed Sam was looking at her.

He lifted a brow.

"?" His sister blinked her eyes in confusion as she walked over to her car.

"Can you give me lift to the party? My car broke down," Sam asked.

Chala breathed out her nose as she placed her hands on her hips. She scoffed and nodded her head as she walked to the driver's side and climbed inside after opening the door.

Sam hopped into the passenger seat.

"You owe me, Samuel." Chala drove out of the driveway after putting her seatbelt on.

"I know," he replied.

Sure, you do. You hardly know anything, she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes.

She drove to the party.

She looked over and saw the party was at the lake and smiled when she noticed her friends.

Sam got out to meet with his friend, Miles.

Chala parked her car and noticed other people were laughing at her brother because he fell when she didn't stop her car to let him out. She snorted and got out of her car and laughed as she walked over to her giggling friends.

"Your brother must be embarrassing to have around," one girl said.

"Yeah, he is. I wonder how I put up with him. Honestly." Chala sighed.

They got to chatting.

Chala was giggling at some jokes one girl said and looked up to see Trent standing beside the group.

He was watching them.

She looked at him like he was crazy stupid right now. Oh, wait. He is stupid anyways. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

He looked away to talk to his friends.

The female smirked and looked up when she heard a motorcycle.

She watched someone arrive on a pink motorcycle with a passenger.

The woman walked over. "Love the ride, Kay."

"Thanks," Kya replied, as Mikaela handed the helmet to her sis, who took it from her with a nod. Mikaela soon disappeared somewhere into the crowd.

"So, what happens now?"

"Don't know. I guess let the story continue, and you know Sam's gonna try and bring Mikaela with him," Kya replies.

"Yeah, no. I don't trust him driving my car. I don't want him hitting the radio." Chala crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah," Kya said, "but then how will he get home?"

"Miles is here, so he can drive Sam home." Her friend pointed out the two losers near the tree from the movie.

"Alright. Can I hang at your place later?" asked Kya.

"Sure. What do you want to do?" Chala looked at her.

"Don't know," Kya shrugged.

"Movie night?" Chala asked.

"Yeah." Her friend nodded.

"Should we leave now? This is really starting to be boring." Chala didn't want to hang around any more than she has already.

"Yeah." Kya nodded her head again.

"Go get Mikaela. I'll wait here."

Kya got off her bike and went to get Mikaela.

Chala went back to her phone and went to sit on Bumblebee's hood so she can play video games and listen to music.

Kya returned with Mikaela.

The girl looked up and slid off the hood and got inside the car.

Kya went to her motorcycle with Mikaela, and left to take the girl home.

Chala followed them as she jammed out to music from her phone. She was listening to music from the radio after she found the aux chord.

She looked at it.

It looks exactly like the movie, Chala thought as she turned the music down and unplugged her phone.

Kya dropped Mikaela off.

The Camero driver wondered if she should play another song or if the radio will mess with her again.

Kya followed her to her house.

Chala pulled into the driveway and turned off her car and got out.

Kya parked next to her.

Chala walked inside after beckoning for her to follow.

Kya followed her.

Chala already had permission to bring friends over since she had no homework today so she just slipped upstairs to her room.

"Hold on, Chala," said the brunette as she went after her friend.

"Sorry. I just didn't want to deal with Ron and Judy right now." The brunette with blonde streaked hair was wanting to talk Transformers stuff with her friend.

"That's fine," Kya tells her.

Chala

I nodded my head and walked inside the room after unlocking the door.

Kya sat on the floor after walking inside my room.

I closed the door and went to sit on my bed. I sighed as I thought back to what happens now. "We screwed up the entire storyline."

"What do you mean?" asked Kya.

"I mean, Arcee wasn't supposed to be here until the second movie, we're not characters, and not to mention the fact that we are basically changing everything up."

Kya thought about it. "You're right," she says.

I nodded my head. "So, what do we do now? Follow the Autobots, or stay here?"

"I think follow," said my friend.

"Okay. Let Sam follow or don't let him follow? I'd really not want to have the cops called on us," I asked.

"Uh, aren't we already changing the whole thing since Sam doesn't have Bumblebee?" she asked.

"True, but the kid's a light sleeper. He'll hear the car and motorcycle instantly and then go into some panic attack."

"Oh shit. Then, maybe go out for a night drive? It's the weekend," Kya says.

"Sure. Beats waiting up for anything," I shrugged as I nodded.

Kya stretched on the bed.

I laid back and was soon stretched out on her back.

"What now?" Kya asked.

"No idea. Want to watch movies?" I asked as I brought out my phone.

"Sure."

I went to my Netflix account and started searching for movies to watch. I didn't want to watch Transformers since that would only attract unwanted attention.

Kya pointed one out.

I looked at the movie she had pointed out.

We watched a lot of movies until it was midnight. It was time for us to leave.

We headed outside after I had changed my clothes.

I got inside my car and waited for her to get on her motorcycle so we can leave.

Kya walked out of the house with her helmet on and got on her motorcycle.

No one

Chala slipped the keys in the ignition and started up her car.

Kya took off ahead of her.

Chala followed behind.

Kya enjoyed the ride.

Her friend was smiling as she drove. She enjoyed driving as driving was something that won her money every time she raced. She was an all time champion of races and earned the title Queen of the Race. She loved the feeling of the wind in her hair and the adrenaline.

Kya revved her engine at her.

The woman chuckled and revved her engine and sped past her.

Kya followed after her.

The woman was laughing as she turned on the radio.

Kya looked at her friend.

The girl's motorcycle started acting weird; like it was driving all by itself! The motorcycle started speeding up into another direction. "Kya!" Chala exclaimed.

Kya held the handles tightly as she tried to get control of it. The wheel of the car suddenly turned, and followed after the motorcycle.

Chala tried turning the wheel around so she can get control of her car. Her heart was racing. The motorcycle started driving off to a secluded location as a train was coming up.

"Shit!" Kya says.

"KYA!" Chala shouted as the train showed no signs of slowing down. "We're not gonna make it!" she shouted to no one in the car.

The car didn't stop. "We- will fly!" the radio played.

The girl froze and her eyes snapped to the radio. "I didn't touch the radio."

Kya tried to swerve.

The motorcycle sped up and jumped over the tracks as the train sounded its horn. "KYA!" cried Chala as she was terrified of being hit by the train.

The car followed after the motorcycle. Kya screamed.

The two-wheeled vehicle landed away from the tracks and swerved, parking itself. Chala screamed when she noticed the train was coming.

The car jumped in front and landed on the other side of the tracks.

"Sure took your time, Bumblebee. How is your charge?" asked the motorcycle. Chala was breathing heavily as she ran her fingers through her hair to smooth it down. Her eyes wide with shock, horror and fear.

"Hallelujah- she's- alive!" he played, moving over to the motorcycle.

"Alive? Try almost dying!" the girl shrieked as she breathed in and out to calm her heart.

Kya looked at the motorcycle. "You just talked," she breathes.

Chala looked at the radio. "I'm losing my damn mind," she whispers.

"Sweet dreams- gonna- rock- your world. You- no- cray-cray," he played.

The woman slightly blushed as she yelped a little. She didn't know why she was blushing and got out of her car.

Kya got off her motorcycle.

Both vehicles then transformed. Gears shifted and whirring was heard as clicks here and there were made.

Bumblebee stood up, clapping as he danced. "This- gonna be- the best time."

Chala laughed as she leaned her weight on one leg. She thought Bumblebee looked adorable when he danced.

Bumblebee walked away from the three to send out a signal in the sky.

Chala followed him. She wanted to see him send the signal up close.

The mech glanced at her.

She was looking at something instead of looking at him. She felt shy around him all of a sudden.

"Why- so- gloom?" he played.

"I- I'm not," she stumbled over her words as she looked to the left.

He tilted his helm.

Brown eyes blinked as the woman slowly turned her head to look at him.

He turned away.

Now it was her turn to tilt her head. She watched as a glowing light from his chest shone and was pointed in the sky.

He was quiet.

She was silent. She looked at the symbol in the sky and smiled softly to herself.

Bumblebee soon stopped.

She blinked and looked up at him.

Bumblebee looked at her.

She tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked away shyly. She didn't know why she was feeling this way.

They walked back to the other two.

Chala was not wanting to go home just yet. She was hungry, but didn't want to bother Bumblebee with asking to drive her to get some food.

Kya waved at her.

She waved back. She jogged up to her and typed something out on her cell phone.

Kya wondered what she was doing.

::I'm hungry, but I don't want to bother Bumblebee. They don't even know who we are, either:: the text read.

Kya sighed, taking her phone out to type. ::Why do you think you'll bother him?::

::I've always been told I was a bother to everyone::

::Have I ever told you that?::

::No::. Chala sent.

::You aren't a bother. I promise that::.

Chala nodded her head and looked up when she noticed the two bots were staring at them.

"What's the plan?" asked Kya.

"First, we leave, and then we get you both some food and then head home for now," Arcee said as she transformed back into a motorcycle.

Kya walked over to Arcee, while Bumblebee transformed.

The Camero girl walked over to Bumblebee and climbed inside the car.

And they left the area.

What they didn't know was someone had seen the Transformers and girls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kya was talking to Arcee.

Chala was shivering from the cold of her seat, but forced herself to stop shaking.

Bumblebee turned on the heating.

The girl smiled a small smile as she looked outside the window since he was driving.

"Where- eat?" he asked.

"Um, I think I can wait until tomorrow to eat. I don't think anything is open right now," says the girl as she wrapped her arms around herself to keep her stomach from making weird noises.

Bumblebee ignored her and found a restaurant.

"Eh?! I said I was fine until I got home. Besides, I want to save my money for something," Chala was waving her arms around as she spoke.

Bumblebee parked.

She pouted. "You don't listen very well, do you?"

"Nope," he replied.

"Meanie." She steps out and yelps when she feels the cold wind blow by her. She scurries inside the building with her wallet.

Kya comes inside after her, quite hungry.

Chala was already seated at a booth and she started looking over the menu to decide what she wanted to eat.

Kya sat with her.

They both ordered drinks as soon as a waiter stopped by their table. Chala got Coke.

Kya got a Sprite.

"I can't believe we actually met them," breathed Chala as she looked outside to look at her car.

"Yeah." Kya nodded.

Her friend already decided on what she was going to order.

The brunette wanted a salad.

The other girl wanted a burger and fries. She was starving since she forgot to eat something that morning for lunch.

They waited for their orders.

Chala sighed to herself as she wondered. I wonder how my mom is, and if she's okay. Last I heard, she and my dad went through a messy divorce because she wasn't home half the time.

Their food soon arrived.

Mom, why did you have to go and cheat on Dad like that? He gave you everything, and you gave him nothing in return! I am disgusted by you, were the brown/blonde's thoughts as she ate her food. She had heard about her parents' divorce from her mother's friend who was like an aunt to her.

Kya tapped her on the shoulder.

Chala looked up with a gasp, as she had been lost in thought as she ate her food.

"Don't want you choking while eating," she says to her friend.

The girl nodded her head and continued eating as she blinked her eyes.

"You okay?" Kya asked.

Chala nodded her head as she finished her burger and fries. She sipped her soda.

Kya finished her food.

Chala was finished and was ready to pay for her food.

They were given their bill.

Chala paid for their bill.

They headed outside.

Chala got inside the car without a word and closed the door.

Both girls went their separate ways.

Chala tried keeping her eyes open so she can drive.

"Sleep- little child. I- drive," Bumblebee said.

"I'm not-" a yawn cut her off and she rubbed her eyes to keep herself awake.

Bumblebee chuckled.

"I'm not tired," sighed the woman as she continued driving.

The mech just stayed quiet.

She groans and rubs her eyes again because they were starting to hurt.

They soon arrived at her house.

She was already fast asleep.

Bee had to wake her up.

She was out like a light.

His holoform appeared in the passenger seat.

She yawned and laid her seat back to get comfortable.

He got out of the car and went to the driver's side.

Chala was laying on her side away from the door.

He unbuckled the seatbelt before picking her up.

She cuddles into his warmth and gripped his shirt.

He found her keys.

She yawned again and tiredly opened her eyes.

"Think you can walk back?" he asked her.

She was too exhausted to answer him. Her eyes were starting to close again as her body started to fall more and more into sleep.

He unlocked the door and carefully made his way inside.

Ron and Judy were both upstairs sleeping while Sam was just starting to wake up due to hearing someone unlock the door.

Brett walked upstairs, searching for Chala's room.

Her bedroom door had her name imprinted on it with a large red heart encircled around it with a picture of herself and Bumblebee's alt mode. She was posing with a peace sign in the air as she took the picture with a bright smile on her face.

He opened the door.

Her room was large in comparison to anyone else's in the house. Her bedroom walls were a blue color with her carpet being a darker shade. She had three chairs in her bedroom and her bed was opposite two chairs that were facing a window that looked outside to the backyard. On her bedside table was a dark blue book with a lamp that had pink cherry blossom petals on it. She had posters of her favorite bands covering the walls.

He removed her grip from his shirt, putting her in bed.

She opens her eyes tiredly and looks at him. "Brett?" she asked, sleep slurring her words.

"What?" he asked.

"Don't go," she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes with a yawn.

"Are you sure?" he asks her.

She nodded and got up, gathered some clothes and walked off to her bathroom.

He sat on her bed.

She walked out after a few minutes of changing and other things.

He was looking at the posters in interest.

She climbed in bed again and laid down.

Brett laid next to her.

She cuddled into his warmth as she slept and laid her head on his shoulder.

He fell into recharge.

Soft snores were heard as she slept near him.

Meanwhile

Kya arrived at home.

Arcee parked herself just outside the garage.

"Thanks, Arcee," says Kya as she stretched.

"Neither of you were supposed to see us like that. Now, we will have to tell Prime when we see him. Understood?" said the motorcycle as she moved her mirrors to look up at the girl.

"Yeah. I understand." Kya yawned a bit, before opening the garage up for Arcee to move inside it.

The motorcycle drove herself inside the garage.

Kya entered the garage and closed it, using the door in the garage that leads to the house to go inside.

Mikaela was fast asleep.

Kya went up to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 302 21
Bayverse AU ♡♡♡♡♡ "I'm a front liner. And I'll put it all on the line for her the way she did for me." ♡♡♡♡♡ Chicago, 2011: The new reports violence...
51.4K 2K 49
*Uncover series spinoff book* This story follows the life of Kaelyn Olivia Hide, Azalea and Ironhide's very determined and headstrong daughter. For...
144K 8.1K 33
↠Bayverse Fanfiction↞ •Book is Complete• •Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs •~••~• F I R E. "Is dangerous and addicitive, lik...
71.6K 2.2K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...