๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ . ๐๐—๐

By ihawttop

" ๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ " - ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹
i.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐

3.9K 199 57
By ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Li' daddy, ima call ya back alright?" Ares said as him and Dazaí were on FaceTime together and his right AirPod was in his ear, and Ares knocked onto the Benavi's front door and looked down at his phone. "Ight, stay safe baby boy."

"Ya kno' Top." Ares grinned softly, licking over his lips and admiring Tae's features and taking a FaceTime photo of Tae.

Tae laughed at him and hummed in response. "Say, I'll let you kno' when i'm otw ta ya 'kay?"

"'Kay." Ares heard from Tae before the call ended between them, Ares took his AirPod out of his ear and put it into his case and slid his phone and case into his joggers.

Ares was checking on his brother, seeing how he haven't spoken to Benavi in a few days which was rare, plus since he was out he had a few drops so he would have some money in his possession.

His ears keened to the brief arguing then Ben's front door was swung open by Benavi sneaky link, Ares stared at her who's looked like she was crying a bit, "Navi hea'?" He asked in a dry tone.

She wasn't one of Benavi's normal links, she liked him more than he liked her.

Ares didn't know why hoes were stuck onto Ben so much because he was the definition of a fuck boy, he played girls left to right and had them wrapped around his fingers.

"Yes his ho' ass is here." She said with a mug on her face, stepping aside to allow Ares to walk inside.

"Bitch, who a ho?!" Ares heard Benavi booming voice from his bedroom, "Benavi Fields!"

Ares laughed at her response, "Not tha government." He shook his head.

"Get to steppin' li' bitch!" Ben yelled, making Kayla to huff and slammed the door as she left out.

Walking to Benavi's bedroom and entering into his room where Benavi was sipping on lean and smoking a Backwood between his fingers, he looks a bit stressed.

"Mane wat goin on wit' her?" Ares asked, closing the door behind him and pulling his pre-rolled from behind his ear.

Benavi sighed and licked his lips and Ares flopped down beside him and took a lighter from his Windbreaker and sparked his blunt. "Brah, you kno' dat ole lady from tha movies?"

"Shitchea, wats her name?" Ares said before snapping his fingers then her name popped into his head, "Lanai?"

"Mhm." Ben nodded, "So wat happened?" Ares asked, looking over at him and creasing his eyebrows.

"She pregnant."

Ares jaw dropped as he stared at Benavi with wide eyes, "No big brotha. Wit' yo baby?" He asked lowly as if someone was listening on their conversation.

"Shitchea and Ian ready fa allat." Benavi sighed before running his hand down his face and shaking his head. "When she told ya?"

"Not even ten minutes ago, on Marvin. Dis shit is flunky. And ole guh who was just hea' had answered the phone den she start spazzin' on me, on God I cannot wrap my head round dis shit."

Ares shook his head, "She said she was keeping it?"

"She will be going against her parents if she kill it."

"Damn." Ares kissed his teeth.

Ares never thought Ben would get someone pregnant because he said saying he wouldn't fuck girls raw and wouldn't slip up that bad.

Ares at least thought Jaymel would have a kid before anyone out of the gang.

Ares knew if ten had a baby, it would humble him a bit. He wouldn't be so reckless with his life and with the lifestyle the whole gang was trapped inside.

"Du', ya kno ya gonna have ta step up?" Ares questioned before taking a drag of his blunt and looking over at him.

"Yea." Ben mumbled then a silence grew between them, "fuck! dis gonna fuck up a lot of shit, ion wan' no kid." Benavi said, bouncing his leg up and down and getting irritated.

"Well, dat muthafuck comin'." Ares muttered, exhaling the smile from his nose and taking another drag.

"Top you gonna help me raise it?" Ben looked over at Ares. "If it's a guh." Ares said softly with a small smile on his face.

Benavi smacked his lips and smiled a bit. "I want a boy." He uttered quietly before taking a sip of his codeine and licking his lips.

"See, ya do wan' a kid thug." Ares laughed fondly. Ben waved him off, "I can't do dat shit."

"Why not, Navi?" Ares questioned.

Benavi stared at the floor and sighed lowly. "Ion wanna be like ma daddy and shit." He said, Ares nodded in agreement and gave Benavi a nudge on the shoulder, "Yeen gonna be like dat nigga 'cause ima help ya, uncle Top gonna be dere wit' ya so don't worry bout dat." He sent a smile to Ben.

Benavi smiled at Top's and nodded his head, "Ight."

"I'm so fr 5." Ares said, "Aye Navi. I gotta tell ya sum thug and I'm be honest." Ares said to Benavi who nodded to his seriousness.

"What's up yungin'?"

Ares mustered the courage and took a deep breath, "Uh... I'm um Bi."

Benavi stared at Ares and chuckled, "Like in..?"

"Yuh."

Benavi gave Ares a dap with a wide grin on his face, "I'm tha first you told?" He asked, Ares nodded to Ben question.

"Sorta, I told Tae 'fore I came ova hea. Plus, Mel put the pieces together so he already knows. I recently came to terms wit it few days ago, and I wan' be straight up wit' ma dawgs, ya hurd me?"

"Well, ima happy fa you li' brah. You fuckin wit' ole boay?" Benavi referred to the boy he met when they're were all at the club.

"Mhm, das mines but he'on know dat yet so tell Ty to chill on him 'kay?" Ares said with a smile on his face, he felt proud to call Tae that.

Ben laughed and nodded his head, "Ight. Be happy and shit." He said pulling Ares into a brotherly hug and rubbing Ares shoulder.

"I preciate ya so much big brah." He said, feeling his eyes getting glossy.

Navi heard Ares sniffle and looked down at him, "you good?"

"Yuh man, I thought ya wasn't gonna ta fuck wimme no moe slime."

"I was scared."

Benavi smiled at Ares words, "Man, you my heart Top. Ian neva gonna stop thuggin wit' you." Ben said, lifting his younger brother chin and wiping his eyes with his jacket sleeve.
"If you happy, das allat matters to me, li' nigga."

Ares nodded in response to Ben words, "I tenya thug." He said.

"I tenya too, Top."

//

The bowlegged man pushed his car door closed and held a bag of mcdonald's in his grasp, it was now dark outside and Ares was coming back from the studio and had made a quick stop at Mcdonald's to get Tae some food before he came to the smaller neighborhood.

"I think ima drop dis song." He uttered underneath his breath, he had made a new a song called 'Thrasher' and he knew Tae was like it.

Entering into the apartment complex where the normal O'block goons rolling dice as usual, "Aye Top!" He heard through his airpods making him look back to see a man who was darkskin and had a low haircut.

"Wassam slime?" He answered, clutching his pole in his jacket.

"You droppin sum moe shit?" He asked, Ares grinned and nodded his head. "Shitchea, ima drop a song called Thrasher. It's gonna be on youtube and Soundcloud inna few days."

"Saydat shorty. You keep doin what you doin, dem deals gonna start rollin' in." The chicago native man said to Ares.

Everyone was telling Ares that the music labels were going to start reaching out to him and he was going to be the next up which he believed so it was only a matter of time before a good

Deals have been reaching out to him but they were impressing Ares, he wanted a good deal and a good label to back him up.

He was probably going to pick the label that was talking the most money.

"I preciate it. Slime, what's yo name?" Ares asked the man, "I'm Muwop but call me Wop."

"Type shit. Say Wop, I fuck wit' ya. hit me up on Insta thug." Ares said to see Muwop nod his head in response.

He actually did fuck with this Muwop which was odd because Ares barely liked chicago niggas except for Tae but this dude didn't seem bad to get know.

He always thought this chicago dudes wanted to take his head off his shoulders so he never spoke to them.

"I gotcha." Muwop said to him before giving his attention back to the people he was talking to before Ares came in the apartment complex.

Ares turned around and knocked onto Tae door gently, he waited for a moment then the door was opened by Tae who allowed him to come inside and had on a white t shirt and Nike grey shorts that showed the rim of his Polo Ralph Lauren briefs.

"You have a good day?" Dazaí questioned, closing and locking the door behind him and looking at Ares.

Ares hummed softly, "Yuh, it's ite. How was yo day li' daddy?" He asked licking his lip as Tae grabbed his wrist and dragged Ares into his bedroom. "It was coo', I was sleeping." Tae said with a smile, flopping onto his bed and fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Yo ass stay sleep."Ares chuckled, handing the bag of food to Tae and snatching Tae's phone out of his grasp, "Eat li' daddy." Ares demanded softly.

"Yo skinny ass needa eat. Wea yo bag, Ares?" Tae asked, noticing Ares only had one bag which was his food and mugging Ares.

"Ian got no appetite, I'm sleepy."

Tae stared at Ares, "I'll roll up." He said softly, placing his bag on the bed and opening his nightstand and grabbing his stash of weed and his rolling tray.

"Wat das posed ta do?"

"You gonna have the munchies after we smoke den we can share my food and go to sleep." Tae remarked.

"Das yo food papa." Ares grumbled, "And, we gonna share it." Tae said adding bass in his tone.

Ares groaned. "Ite ite, don't get mad at me."

"Pass me dat rello on my table please?" Dazaí asked nicely.

Ares smiled. "I gotcha." He uttered, walking to Tae's glass table and grabbing the packet of Swisher Sweet which had one rello inside of it and walking back to Tae and handing it to him.

"Thank you." Tae said as Ares hummed and unzipped his Louis Vuitton windbreaker and taking it off as well with his white shirt and throwing them onto Tae sofa.

He sat down beside Tae and watched Tae begin rolling up a perfect blunt, "Zaí?" Ares called out quietly, laying his head on Tae shoulders.

"Yea?" He replied, bringing the blunt to his lips, "Wat ya like 'bout me?"

"You wanna kno' what I like bout you?" Tae repeated Ares question with a little blush on his face.

Ares nodded his head. "Yuh den i'll tell ya wat I like 'bout ya."

"Okay, I like that your middle name. Noamir, lil folks dat shit pressha. I like yo smile and yo skin complexion and yo cute dimples, yo eye color and yo eyebrows and how clear skin is. I like yo tats and yo dents." He said in honesty. "And, yo personality of course. I like the music you make and your taste of music, and I preciate yo clingy tendencies."

"Ma dents? dey ugly as fuck. I hate em." Ares grumbled underneath his breath with a small grin.

Tae shook his head at Ares words and grabbed the lighter off his nightstand. "Dey not ugly baby boy, it makes yo face look mesmerizin'."

"Ya think so?"

"Yup, I liked 'em since I met you but how did you get em?" Dazaí questioned.

"I broke my neck like a crash dummy." Ares laughed, Tae looked at Ares with a shock expression. "And, you think das funny?"

Ares nodded his head goofily, "Hell yuh. I was 'round 4 and wrestlin' dis nigga from down tha way but we used ta called em, Gee money. His dead ass but dat nigga slammed me li' hard and I couldn't move ma shit, and Mulan stupid ass tryna put ma shit back place but i'm like 'No, don't touch ma shit it', I was scared but I thug it out."

"Dayum, why?" Tae frowned, invest in what happened to Ares when he was younger.

"He had stolen ma juice, right? And I flashed out but best believe when I shook back I bat dat dead nigga in his shit."

"Ova a juice?" Tae stared at Ares who nodded eagerly in response. "Shitchea, dat goddamn Caprisun was mines and his bitch ass drunk it. Mane, I mad as shit boa."

"Flashin' bout a caprisun is insane Ares." Tae sighed before sparking the blunt and bringing it to his lips and taking drags. "Say, aye. It's ma turn ta say wat I like 'bout ya." Ares reminded tae, placing his hand on Tae inner thigh.

"Go 'head." Tae muttered, exhaling the smoke and taking two more drags and looking at Ares.

Ares licked his lips, "I like yo plump ass lips, the color of yo hair and yo dark brown eyes. I fuck wit yo personality so muchh. Tha way ya smell and smile, I like yo body, yo veins and ya abs, yo 64th tat and tha way you loved ta rep tha O." Ares smiled, grabbing the blunt from Tae gently when the older passed it to him and bringing it to his lips to take a long drags.

"I like dat ya gangsta and soft at tha same time, ya let me be soft and I like tha way ya handle me, I fuck wit dat a lot." He continued.

Saying what they liked about each other made both of them feel special and appreciated.

Dazaí cheesed at Ares words and turned his head so Ares wouldn't see him smiling his ass off. "Allat lovely dovey." Tae mocked Ares.

Ares laughed at Tae and took more long drags of the blunt to get him high and tapped Dazaí who turned to grab the blunt that was almost about to be finished.

After a ten minutes, the two men had finished the blunt and shared Tae's food with each other.

They were talking about nothing in particular as Ares unreleased song 'Thrasher' was playing from Ares phone and the room was dim.

"Ya like it pa?" Ares asked as the two laid on their backs and stared at the ceiling. "I love it." Tae said with a small grin on his face, "You needa drop it."

"I will." Ares said picking his phone up and pausing the song and checking his notifications.

Tae looked over at Ares with low orbs and grabbed Ares face, turning Ares line of vision and connecting their line of vision. "What you said in Doughboy, you meant what you said?"

"Bout how I wan' ya?" Ares asked staring into Tae eyes and licking his lips. Tae nodded, "Mhm, you meant dat? 'Cause I want you fr fr."

Ares grinned and pulled Dazaí closer to him, "Shitchea, I meant every word pa. I swea ta god, I wan' ya so bad. Nobody else, ya hurd me?"

Tae smiled and nodded at his words, "So you mines?" Tae asked him, burying his face in Ares neck and gently breathing on his neck.

Ares bit his lip as he began getting aroused by Tae breathing on him, "Hell yuh, i'm yours meanin' no flirting' wit guhs."

"Damn, you practically just changed a nigga sexuality. I'm Bi fa a reason, gotta let da ho's— Aht aht, Ion wanna hea' dat shit. Ya Top-sexual nie, nigga." Ares cut him off in a raspy voice.

Tae laughed in Ares neck, "Mmkay. yo ass is na Tae-sexual shorty." He mumbled before biting Ares neck and leaving a bite mark on his neck.

"Damn Vampire."

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐚𝐞 & 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬,
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭?

𝐁𝐞𝐧,
𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 25.4K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
413K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
908K 36.1K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
296K 13.3K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...