Forbidden love

By Koulasmile

Naruto Uzuamaki The most unpredictable knuckle head Leaf shinobi did the most unpredictable thing. Falling in... More

Heartless
Enchanted
Dreams
Unwanted Dreams
The faithful meeting
Unexpected
Never thought of it
Truthfully
Your face
I am sorry
Under the moon
Why?
A past long forgotten
To another ending

Was it late..?

148 9 0
By Koulasmile

'Listen.. you bastard..' the blonde one said with a hoarse voice.

There was no sound of affirmation from the other side but the lift of the eyes of the raven showed that he was listening.

'Make an oath with me' the blonde said or to say ordered.

The raven didn't showed any signs that he heard or agreed.

The blonde continued even though he heard nothing from the other side.

'If we surely ever meet in our next life .. if such thing exist can you promise to fall in love with me again and that time live happily ever.....with me.' he fidgeted a little at the end as if unsure of himself.

This time he wasn't greeted with the silence as before.

'Maybe.'

The raven replied with a emotion in his voice that he couldn't quite place.

This seemed to satisfy the blonde as his whole body seemed to relax seemed to relax and slowly his eyes dimmed and soon the eyes.

The raven stoodthere in silence. He didn't utter a single word when suddenly he said.

'Maybe.. in another life.'He said quietly.
While his breathing seemed to echo throughout the room.

--------_-------------

He jolted as he was struck by the lightning.

His heart pounding and his back damp from sweat.

what ...

the suddenly memories came like flood.
---------:--------

He knew he was always being followed and every single one of his actions were being monitored.

From the tea he drank in the breakfast to the time he went to sleep at night every single thing was being observed.

Of course it would be like this. He was the infamous prince said to have beauty which even marvelled angels and gods if they exist.

He was dearly loved by the current emperor his brother so that except for some maids working in the imperial palace no one had ever seen his face. There are just some rumors going around about him.

To be honest, he wasn't exactly loved as the rumored said. You might be thinking being the prince who not only is a beauty seen in once in a century but who is also adored by the monarch he would have an easy, luxurious and cozy life.

Well u are wrong. It's totally opposite of that.

He can't say he is beautiful as he hasn't met anyone except the maids and his brother in his entire 18 years of life. So he is not quite sure if the face he percive in the mirror is attractive or not. 

The reason he can't meet anyone or step outside of the palace is simple. The emperor or to say aniki(older brother) just hates no not hate something more twisted that he wants him to be caged like a bird in the palace not being able to be seen by anyone, loved by anyone and cared by anyone. Every single little thing he does is reported to the emperor who treats him like a pet.

He sometimes actually feels like an animal with the way his life is. When aniki comes to meet me it's only for some minutes only or maybe hours he would just look at me and ask about myself as if he didn't knew every single thing and just keeps on listening to me speak. It's creepy and the thought of him visiting every time makes my stoamch twist in fear. 

He remembers one time he hadn't smiled or answered his questiosn properly and what he was gretted was with pain lots of pain. He had already forgotten what type of pain it was but it was enough for him to understand what his role was. 

The emperor wasn't exactly his brother just a guy who had picked him from the streets when he was too young too young that he doesn't even remember from when he had been in this castle. It feels like forever but he know that there was once a time when he was free but he doesn't remember when, where or how he just know he was.

----------------------------------------------------------

Nowdays he has been feeling a presence of someone else rather than of the spies he knew. He was there and because of his presence all the others people who used to monitor him before had disappeared as if they were never there. It felt weird like this he was used to being under watch by many that it felt a bit realxing and a bit free than it should have been because of it.

With the disappearance of those people the visits of the emperor grew frequent. He never mentioned anything about those people but his furrowed brows whenever he would look out of the window proved that he was afraid and scared maybe of not losing him but something more grave.

He always had to act as a spoiled little brother to the emperor during his visits calling him aniki this aniki that. If he didn't he could see the cold look in the emperor's eyes reminding him that if he didn't his life could end right there at that very moment. It's not that he is afraid of death he welcomes it with open arms but he realizes that what he would be presented with would be something far more worse than death.

''..hey..''He voiced out. He had never really spoke much except for the visits with the king. It was first time in a while he had spoked something out alone.

As if getting the hint a man entered in his room from the shadows. He was breathtaking if that was what it could be described as. He dosen't know much about beauty or something but he knows that the person in front of him was attractive with dark raven hair with a pale fairless skin which went well with his hair colour and red ruby eyes. A weird colour maybe it wasn't weird maybe outside many have those same coloured eyes. He dosen't know.

''You knew.'' he voiced out. And his voice was deep and clear like fresh cold breeze during summer. At that time the blonde knew he should'be backed out he shouldn't talk to him ;it was not a good choice maybe if he was in the right mind he would've stopped.

But he was entranced by the sight of those ruby eyes those eyes as red as blood. They seemed lifeless and cold but for someone like him they were more than enough.

''Yeah. From the first day you know.'' he whispered slowly because he knew that guy could capture his  voice no matter how small it may be.

There wasn't an answer from the other side at all so he assumed he should take the lead in this conversation.

''You are quite an intresting one, aren't you? Showing your face without a mask on.'' he said. He knew most of them would cover their face because the emperor didn't wanted him to see any other person's face but this man he was in front of him in his all glory. At that time he realized that maybe this person he might not be one of those sent by the emperor. It brought him a warm feeling in his chest he can't quite name.

''I am not from the emperor's army.'' that person replied. It seems that he was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He doesn't actually remember when the visits to his room became so frequent for that person but they have and in a way it felt nice to have a company of those eyes staring at him. Those eyes didn't held any emotions they almost were dead but for someone like him it was all he needed.

Those eyes; he felt pleased and nice to stare at them it felt nice. He didn't knew if it was bad to stare at him like that maybe evryone does in the outside world who wouldn't if the said eyes were this enchanting.

''You are an enigma.''one day that person suddenly said.An 'enigma' what does that meant. Maybe that person saw through his confusion but didn't find it necessary to answer that guy just looked away at another direction. 

Maybe later in life he would realize that  that night that guy's ear's were red if only he knew what the meaning of it was maybe if he did that guy would have been more embrassed.

The visits were frequent and irregular either way he enjoyed it and maybe that guy no Mr.beautiful eyes did so too.

When he called him ''Mr. beautiful eyes'' in one of his visits he seemed shocked for a moment. It was one of the rare moments when he felt that guy was also a human with how his eyes would sparkle everytime he had caught him off guard. The times he did could be counted in one hand but they were more than enough.

''You think so.'' he whispered as if Mr. beautiful eyes didn't believed him.

After that his visits became less and less frequent he doesn't understand what did he did wrong for it to happen. Then suddenly something he didn't expects happened. Maybe he did expected it just not like that.

----------------------------------------

It was the day like any other day. That night the moon was exceptionally beautiful maybe that was the sign. The sign that something bad was about to happen and he was right about it.

''You..''

Before he could reply the guy Mr. beautiful eyes now maybe Mr. muderer had made his way to him and without any warning his stoamch was ripped apart. He wished if the raven had actually amied for his heart he could've died sooner thinking he was betrayed but he didn't so now he was greeted with red eyes in verge of tears trembling in front of him.

He understood but he wished he didn't.. it would've been easier. From the first day when he had said he was not from one of the emperor's army it was clear he was an enemy a threat to his life yet he ignored every single hint or signal regarding it and maybe this was his karma.

He choosed this .. he wished for things to remain the same as they always have been but maybe fate hates him so much that it didn't wanted him to be happy. He just wanted to feel happiness to feel human not like an animal or a entertainment for someone but maybe it was too much to ask for and here he was with his stomach being ripped open.

But the pain he felt physically was no where to the pain in his heart as if someone was squeezing it and a lump in his throat making it hard for him to breathe than it should have.

Maybe it was the price for those moment of happiness he shared with this person those eyes he can't help but admire them even at his last moments.

Maybe if he had left it alone if he had acted as if he didn't knew maybe it wouldn't have been so painful for him or maybe it was for the best. But the thought of not meeting with him, the thought of not feeling warm in his chest whenever night arrived or the small whispers they exchanged with each other's at night so on one could hear even though there wasn't really any one around.

Thinking of not being able to experience these things made his heart fill with regret but before he dies he wants to have a promise with him even if it's fake.

-------------------------------------------------

I jolted from my bed. The aftermath of the tons of memories being transferred causing his head to hurt.He couldn't believe what he had just saw. Maybe it was just a bad dream but the pain in his chest reminded him maybe it really wasn't.

--------------------

''Uchiha Itachi''

The name was craved on one of the many gravestone in the graveyard.

The fate really hated him didn't it? He got a second chance at life yet he didn't got what he wanted but got what others wanted of him.

He looked at that name again and this time couldn't stop the tears anymore. He cried he wailed he sobed for what felt like hours until he couldn't take it anymore and collapsed.

When he was asked what actually happened later on he made an excuse saying he just missed his parents after having a dream aout them saying he was fine now.

No he could never be fine not until this life has ended.He couldn't talk about it with others it was the burden he himself had to carry. He was stupid if only he got his memories sooner if only fate hasn't been so cruel with him .

That guy lied.

He didn't fulfilled his promise. That bastard.

He knows there will be no third life and if there was or would be then I want..

us to be able to meet again only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 291 20
ever herd of the classic Disney fairytale Cinderella? what if that met dsmp.. and was gay. we find out here. A book written with a fucking Cheater w...
34.1K 872 43
โ– โ– โ– โ– โ˜พ๏ธŽstarted: April 21thโ˜ฝ๏ธŽโ– โ– โ– โ–  โ–กโ–กโ–กโ–กโ˜พ๏ธŽfinished: July 21thโ˜ฝ๏ธŽโ–กโ–กโ–กโ–ก "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’–๐’”." "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ...
2.5K 62 5
it was a normal day really its just that the super league get kidnap by a mysterious figure to react to our favorite cinnamon roll
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC