The Sweetest Poison

By nessatheyaksha

"What do you mean i'm yours?" Taehyung asked, voice shaking. "I turned you, 200 hundred years ago." came the... More

Note
Chapter 1: The Stranger In The Shadows
Chapter 2: The Friend In Disguise
Chapter 3: The Lingering Scent
Chapter 4: Memories Of The Past
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Permission To Break A Promise
Chapter 7: A Glimpse To The Past
Chapter 8: Who We Are
Chapter 9: Strawberry Scented Memory
Chapter 10: The Witch
Chapter 11: The Witches' Red String
Chapter 12: Fated
Chapter 13: Killer; Lover
Chapter 14: Golden Eyes
Chapter 15: Ghost Of A Man
Chapter 16: Growing Closer
Chapter 17: Salvation
Chapter 18: Whole Again
Chapter 20: No More Loose Ends
Chapter 21: Worship The Treasure
Chapter 22: The Storm
Chapter 23: Look Me In The Eyes
Chapter 24: Back In Your Arms
Chapter 25: "Yoongi."
Chapter 26: The Blood Ritual
Chapter 27: The Beginning of The End

Chapter 19: The Full Story

1.3K 70 56
By nessatheyaksha

After a good five minutes of hugging, Jimin pulled back with teary eyes. "Do you forgive me?" his voice was so small, he felt so small. Taehyung pulled him close immediately, his own teary face hidden in the other's neck, "There was nothing to forgive to begin with, Jimin-ah. I just needed to find myself."

A quiet sob left Jimin's mouth, and they decided it was time to sit down on the couch. Jungkook and Yoongi gave them their distance, respecting the privacy of the roommates. They were busying themselves in the kitchen; literally just standing there and glaring at each other.

"I remember everything now. And I know why you did what you did. You trusted a fr-" he stopped himself, looking at Yoongi, and catching his adoring eyes on Jimin, then he looked back at his roommate. Calling Yoongi just a friend didn't feel right when he clearly was so much more. So he started his sentence again, "You trusted the man you love, and you kept your promise to him. That sounds like the Jimin I know."

The witch gave him a small smile, his eyes finding their way to the said man, cheeks red. He did love him. He does love him. He never stopped loving him since the moment he laid his eyes on him. "So," Jimin looked back to Taehyung, "you and Jungkook?"

Taehyung's heart trembled in his chest, Jungkook. "I always belonged to him, and with him, Jimin-ah." He wanted to say so much more, but words eluded him. The love he felt for the vampire wasn't something he can explain with words, but he would make sure to show it with actions for as long as he was alive.

"Are you guys done with your," Jungkook stopped for a second, eyes on Taehyung, "what was it you called it? A- a sniffle? uh-" Taehyung laughed, "A snot fest, baby. And yes, we are almost done, you can join us now."

In a matter of seconds both were next to them. Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, and the young vampire leaning on his chest, hands already playing with Jungkook's fingers which were intertwined on his tummy.

Yoongi settled right beside Jimin, with the witch putting his head on the other's shoulder. "You remember everything now, Taetae. But I have a few questions..."

The young vampire's shoulders tensed, he knew this was coming. Jimin didn't know about the crimes he committed. "You didn't commit any crimes, my treasure." He heard Jungkook's voice in his head, "let him talk first, you know he won't upset you or judge you for anything, trust him, yeah?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Go ahead, I expected a few questions." Jimin giggled, "Of course," he reached and squeezed the vampire's hand, "you're my soulmate in the end, you would know me well."

A silent beat later, Jimin decided to ask, choosing his words carefully. "When I found you in that situation, covered in blood, sweat and tears, I didn't know what happened. It didn't matter at that point, you were one of mine. And, not just as a witch but as myself, I could sense that you're a kind soul. So I saved you, I had to save you." His brows were furrowed, he probably had those images carved in his eyelids at this point. "I just, I hope you know I wouldn't judge you. No matter what. I just want to know, who and what did that to you. I want to be able to protect you from it, if it's still out there."

From beside his ear, Yoongi whispered, "It still is out there." All of their eyes snapped at him, "What does that mean, Yoongi?" Jungkook was the first one to ask.

Instead of Yoongi answering, Taehyung decided to explain first. "Let me tell the story first, and then it will be his turn to talk," he cleared his throat, sitting upright, but hands still around Jungkook's.

"That day you found me, I basically eradicated all of the vampire elders. And a bunch of other innocent guards who tried to protect them. It happened because I lost control. When I got turned into a vampire, I became a-" Jimin let out an audible gasp, his hands flying to his mouth. "You- you are the silver vampire."

Taehyung let out a shaky breath. "Yes." He closed his eyes, head hanging low, hands scratching Jungkook's fingers, but the other let him be. "And I'm sure as a witch you know what that means."

"I only heard stories, and legends. I didn't know it was possible. It was just a bed time story when I was growing up. So you were... possessed by all of our ancestors?"

"Well, kind of. They were inside my head, basically wanting revenge for all the torture they've been through. But the thing that made me finally crumble under their influence was... it was when they told me what they did to my mother and..." he turned to Jungkook, "And... and that I was going to be separated from Jungkook, that he would hate me now."

Jungkook pulled him to his chest, eyes glowing a shade of red, "Not in this lifetime. Not in the next. Not ever. In every universe, in every form, I would find you, and fall for you, every time," he held his face in his hands, looking right into his eyes, "No matter what, I would still, always, find my way to you."

A small smile settled on Taehyung's lips, the tension leaving his body, the warm blanket feeling returning to every inch of his body. Then he turned back to Jimin and Yoongi's expectant eyes.

"After wiping them all of, the voices in my head stopped. And at that point I was so weak, I didn't know where I was going or what I even did. The last thing I remember is seeing a blonde, silver-y light coming towards me, I'm assuming that was you."

Jimin nodded, "Yes, and then I took you to Yoongi. And well, you know the rest. We had to hide you, and if you didn't know who you were, you could be hidden. But to be able to make such a strong spell we had to bind it to a strong creature that you had a strong connection to."

The witch looked at Yoongi, indicating that he wanted him to continue. "Exactly. So, because I had Jungkook's blood, and because you had the strongest connection to him, we used those to make the spell."

Taehyung hesitated, then asked. "But I remember you having to keep renewing it at some points in my life. Although, you always did it when Jimin wasn't around."

Yoongi tensed up, Taehyung knew he hit a nerve. He wanted to know the reason they both suffered for so long, avoiding each other for centuries. "That's... that's a story for another day. But yes, I had to renew it and Jimin had to keep using the herbs and other stuff in order to keep you under the spell because-" his eyes shifted to Jungkook, "Jungkook was getting closer to you. And that meant your spell was getting weaker."

Jungkook couldn't help the growl that left his lips. His hold on Taehyung tightening, his knuckles getting white. "You-" he hissed, "you were hiding him from me for so long."

Yoongi's eyes glowed gold, "You know damn well the reason why, Jungkook. Don't give me that crap now." The older vampire was shaking, "And you know damn well that I can protect him if I'm next to him. What good would keeping us away would do?"

The power emitting from Yoongi made all the hair stand on all of them. When he talked, he talked with authority. "It did a lot of good. It gave me time to figure out whatever the hell they are plotting. It gave Taehyung the time to recover from that fight and to be his own person. If we didn't lock those memories away, he would've lost his mind."

That made all of them shut up. Taehyung's eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"The fight you got yourself in, the one you went on a killing spree because you lost control, it took a lot out of you. You didn't just pass out, you almost died on that day. And you can evade death once, but that second time was a lot trickier because we didn't have our big bad vampire to give you the remainder of his gem."

Jungkook scoffed. He knew the other was right but he didn't like to admit that. "And if we let you be together, the voices wouldn't stop. Because you'd still be around an original vampire. They used your love for him to kill the elders, but he is from their bloodline. He has the royal blood flowing in his veins. They would still see him as a threat and make you lose your mind by making you kill him. And then take your own life."

They didn't know what to say. They all knew Yoongi is right. It was just a little too much to hear at that moment. "You all know I'm right. I had to do what I did in order to save both of you. And also to save Jimin. The moment they knew he was the one helping him and that he's a witch, his name got written on their black list. And I'm not letting a strand of his hair get hurt. I'm sure you understand, Jungkook, given the sacrifices you made for the one you love."

Jungkook nodded. He of course knew. After all, half of his gem was in the man currently in his arms. And he didn't regret it one bit.

"Now that you all know pretty much everything, it's time for me to let you in on one last thing." All of their attention were on Yoongi again. "They are coming. And, they are a lot closer than you think."

~•~

hi lovelies! it is I, your writer ^-^
I hope you're enjoying the story so far.
I have some scenes written from the upcoming chapters as well, and I'm trying to finish them all so I can update more regularly.
I don't have a specific writing routine, because I get inspiration at very random moments 🤭

If you have any questions so far, you can ask them here. (about the story, if you didn't understand something etc. I can explain here. or generally if you're curious about anything, don't be shy and reach out💖)

thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I appreciate every little thing, I promise.

your support means so much and it doesn't cost you anything, but it means the whole world to me, so please, do show it🥺💜

enjoy! and thank you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 87 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
23.3K 1.3K 62
" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 ππŽπ“ πŽππ‹π˜ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„οΏ½...
446K 18.5K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...
39K 2.9K 25
#taekookau Super model Taehyung has had his eyes on Jeon Jeongguk for a while. The young CEO has been the center of his attention since the moment he...