UNSPOKEN | scaramouche

By txtaer

you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbre... More

✎ 𝐚/𝐧 ⁉️
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 ; 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲.
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27 - ending.
BONUS

part 6

8.6K 316 1K
By txtaer

after spending some time with her friends, y/n was finally back to her dorm. but she had no time to rest because she promised she'd go out with mona.

"y/n get ready fast, we'll leave in 10 minutes."

y/n was currently in her room, trying to pick up an outfit to wear. sounds easy but she was struggling.

"i have nothing to wear..." she said to herself while looking at the pile of clothes scattered around which was obviously not 'nothing'.

at the end she decided to put on a brown cardigan over her white shirt, with a peach skirt and black socks coming up to her knees, along with a butterfly necklace that hu tao had gifted her.

y/n came out of her room and saw mona dressed in a rather fancy way that made her have second thoughts about her own fit. was she wearing too casual?

mona was wearing a purple off shoulder dress with a choker on her neck. she also wore a star bracelet on her left hand, and boots.

'damn i feel so underdressed this is embarrassing' y/n facepalmed.

"you ready?"

"yeah." y/n replied, as they headed out of the dorm.

—☆—

y/n actually had no idea where she was going or who she was meeting. she was the type to chill and follow along which later on made her nervous about her own impulsive actions.

soon they both stopped in front of a rather big yet aesthetically pleasing café.

"we're here."

mona opened the door and y/n followed her in. 'wait did she even tell her friends i'm coming—'

"hello besties!" mona called out while waving.

y/n slowly looked up from the ground while still being behind mona and saw kazuha. she was not close to him but she wouldn't disregard him as a friend as they did talk frequently when she and scaramouche were still together.

other than him, she also saw fischl, tomo, heizou and ... scaramouche.

she did not expect him to be here, or rather, she completely forgot that there were chances of him being here since he was mona's friend. how can she back out now? she knew it'd be rude for the others who had no connection with this.

"oh welcome mona and mona's friend... y/n right??" tomo asked.

y/n could only slightly nod at him.

"come take your seats!" fischl gestured, kinda dramatically.

mona took her seat followed by y/n, who sat across from scaramouche, further away to the right. her uneasiness kept herself from looking up at anyone. 'guess i'm the embarrassing element today', she thought to herself.

"stop stealing my menu tomo!"

"but this is my menu heizou!"

"no it's not!"

"it is!"

"not!"

"is!"

their bickering reminded y/n of thoma and itto's argument today, except she couldn't really laugh this time.

"god, tomo you're so embarrassing. can't you see we have a pretty guest here? not to mention she's smart too?" heizou playfully winked at y/n which made her have a shock expression followed by a soft smile.

"i swear to god... y/n i'm not embarrassing like this he's just gaslighting you into thinking i am"

"gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss." heizou shrugged.

"excuse me????"

"i said what i said."

"you're so—"

"GOD CALM DOWN!" mona shouted. "what a first impression you've left on her, you two."

"exactly. by the way, y/n do you like isekai anime? have you watched sword art online??" fischl jumped in.

"god... not you too..." mona sighed. "sorry y/n my friends are hopeless."

"i'm pretty sure y/n is used to this though. you're close friends with childe, itto and thoma aren't you?" tomo asked.

"yes unfortunately." this is the first time y/n spoke.

"see? you're probably used to this or have seen wayyy worse."

y/n nodded, agreeing to his statement.

"HAH! in your face mona!" heizou mocked her.

"SHUT UP!"

scaramouche pov —

the moment he saw y/n, his heart skipped a few beats. he couldn't say anything, or feel anything. he knew he couldn't leave either because he promised his friends he'd not. throughout the conversation, all he did was take glances at the others including y/n a few times, and act uninterested most of the time. why was he doing this? he doesn't know. feelings were always a complicated topic for him.

after ordering their dishes, they kept conversing about mundane things.

"that's definitely not a believable story tomo." heizou said, uninterested at whatever the blonde beside him was speaking.

"it is! kazuha at least you believe me right?"

"i'm not sure... but i will i guess" kazuha replied, with his usual calm demeanour.

"yes thank you! i love you"

"get a room boo" mona said, looking at tomo with annoyance.

"how about you get a room when you continuously hit on scara with your non existent flirting?" tomo spoke back.

if y/n said her heart didn't feel a sudden pain that would be a lie.

"what the fuck" scaramouche finally spoke, and those were his first words.

"oh so now you decide to speak."

"see? my flirting works." mona playfully smirked.

"no the fuck it doesn't." scaramouche replied with his annoyed deadpan face.

"it does!"

"no."

"yes!"

"no."

"NOT YOU GUYS TOO!" heizou interrupted them.

"right? and they call me annoying." fischl dramatically sighed.

"i think we should be a little considerate here guys, now that y/n is with us today..." kazuha laughed nervously.

"you're so right kazu" tomo put his hands over kazuha's shoulders.

"simp."

"you can't be the one to talk mona."

y/n kept up with her calm composure, although things were a lot different inside her head. she had a bunch of mixed feelings swirling around like a tornado.

"anyways continue the story tomo. it sounds interesting."

"thank you fischl. so yes when i went out for college in the morning i saw a creepy doll with shiny eyes literally just sitting in my yard, i let out the loudest scream today guys it was terrifying."

'wait isn't that...' y/n held back her urge to laugh but scaramouche was quick to notice, though he obviously didn't call her out. he spent a lot of time with y/n to not notice her little reactions. he found it rather adorable— wait what no.

"that sounds so fake why would anyone put a creepy doll in your yard even 12 year olds on reddit make up better horror stories than you." mona said.

"IT IS TRUE. BELIEVE ME"

"well... it is an interesting story..." heizou spoke in deep thought, as if he'd later on investigate who was behind it if the story was actually true.

"it was terrifying! scara, y/n! at least you guys believe me right?"

"yeah." scaramouche quickly replied, getting a shocked look from the rest. normally he'd be the first one to be against these stories. but he saw y/n laugh, so he assumed she must be somehow connected to it.

"OH MY... THIS IS CRAZY. THE SCARAMOUCHE, THE KUNIKUZUSHI, ACTUALLY BELIEVES ME??"

"i take it back."

"NOPE U CANT~ HOW ABOUT YOU Y/N"

"well actually..." y/n was still trying her best not to burst out laughing. "you might want to ask childe if you want more details of your story."

"childe... wait WHAT?? please don't tell me he's the one behind my misery."

"sounds very likeable. it's childe we are talking about." heizou added.

"anyways where's the doll now?" y/n asked curiously.

"it's still in my backyard..."

"count your days, tomo..."

"WHAT"

all of them started laughing, finding tomo's situation funny, except for tomo himself of course and well, scaramouche.

—☆—

after a few more conversations and eating, they finally decided to go back. it was around 8pm.

"i had a nice time. you're actually fun y/n." heizou spoke, while wearing his jacket.

"yeah, i thought you were a way bigger introvert than what i saw today." tomo added, agreeing with heizou.

"she is though! when she became my roommate she didn't even talk to me for a whole week and came out to have her dinner and breakfast only in my absence." mona sighed, remembering the past.

"wow. proud of you y/n. should've ignored her even longer."

"EXCUSE ME HEIZOU?"

"i'll talk to you about anime more y/n! i'll recommend you some isekai ones too. fischl von luftschloss narfidort was pleased to meet you."

"it was nice meeting you after a while y/n." kazuha smiled.

y/n smiled while nodding at them.

"scara? you got nothing to say? don't be an emo little bitch today at least." tomo called out to him.

"what???"

"come on scara is a tsundere did you guys forget? i don't think he'll get out of that personality any time soon." mona responded.

y/n was the only one he had shown his soft side to back then. he never showed it to anyone else.

scaramouche clicked his tongue and eye rolled, already wanting to leave the conversation.

"so! we'll get going! bye guys!" mona waved at everyone, along with y/n, before leaving.

—☆—

well today was ... weird. y/n suddenly remembered how mona was telling her about this week's horoscope, "meeting up is not really ideal." is astrology kind of accurate after all?

a/n: thank you for 200+ reads :0 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 188 27
˜"*°•.˜"*°• "What a shame, i thought you'd be happy to see me!" •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "I ɯαʂ ɯɾσɳɠ." ˜"*°•.˜"*°• what will happen after Y/N sees scaramouche...
232K 7.4K 29
✩❢ scara x f. reader ✦ genshin modern au fanfic ❧ you move to your online friends school. whil...
71.9K 3K 44
On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their secret identities were revealed, leaving...
18.9K 713 30
🎸WESTSIDE #keshi 💫 🔉🔊 Published 1.1.23 // 🔈🔇Ended x.x.xx "Just don't let me go Swear you'll keep me close When I'm flying to the westside" ₓ˚...