Lie To Me||J.JK AU||✓|

By Nazis_nice

"its a ring with LIE written on it." -you eyed the ring carefully. "ok, so whenever a person in front of you... More

:(2):
:(3):
:(4):
:(5):
:(6):
:(7):
:(8):
:(9):
:(10):
:(11):
:(12):
:(13):
:(14):
[NEW BOOK]

:(1):

28 2 2
By Nazis_nice

POV:

when you're mad at him because he forgot your birthday but suprised you later by coming at your place and shows you his best dimple smile but cherry on top was a gift for you made by him.

POV:

when you both were out for grocery shopping but you bought crabs and now he's mad at you.

INTRODUCTION

1. KIM YN.

2. JEON JUNGKOOK.

3. PARK JIMIN.

4. KIM TAEHYUNG.

5. KIM NAMJOON.

6. JUNG HOSEOK.

INTRODUCTION END

AUTHOR POV

-walking in the college with your eyes stuck on your phone scrolling though instagram, as soon as you looked up.

-he came running to you and hugged you, you chuckled wrapping your arms around his waist hugging him back.

"how are you baby?"

-Seo-Jun, your boyfriend from the past two months asked you.

"good, you?"

-you answered and questioned breaking the hug.

"good. lets go, the class is about to start."

-he held your hand and dragged you towards the class but.

"chubs, come with me, I wanna talk."

-Jimin, your bestfriend since childhood held your other hand dragging you opposite to Seo-Jun.

"but she's coming with me."

-Seo-Jun protested.

"did I said anything to you, no. then better shut your mouth."

-Jimin glared at him with his dark orbs.

"let's go chubs."

-he said in a soft voice as his gaze soften in a blink as soon as his eyes met yours.

"she won't-"

-Seo-Jun again said but.

"guys, why are you fighting, what you wanna talk about Chim?"

-you cut him off.

"I want to talk to you ALONE."

-he said glaring at Seo-Jun.

"fine, Seo-Jun-ah, you go I'll be their soon."

-you smiled at Seo-Jun, he nodded and walked after glaring at Jimin.

"what is it Chim?"

-you signed as you crossed your arms on your chest fed up by their daily fights.

"Chubs, I always tell you to break up with him I don't get good vibes from him. I even heard from a girl that his she left him 'cause he was a gold digger."

-he said with concern in his eyes.

"Chubs please try to understand, I don't want you to get hurt."

-he said as his gazedmoved down.

"Chim, I know you're worried for me but I don't think he's wrong. I should leave hmm."

-you smiled and giving him a quick hug you walked to your class.

"I hope that you're right and I'm wrong but even if you're not I'll always be their for you."

-he sadly smiled and walked to his class too.

TIME SKIP

YOUR POV

-me and Chim were walking back home cause we were neighbours too. but suddenly I stepped on something.

-I lifted my shoes up and removing my hair stands of my face, I bend down and took the thing.

"what's that?"

-Chim said eyeing the thing in my hand.

"lie?"

-I said eyeing the ring in my hand with a confused face.

"it's a ring with 'lie' written on it and their is a small light at the dot of 'i'."

-I said carefully eyeing the ring.

"hmm, it's cute though."

-I added.

"it is, but we should-"

-Chim cooed but.

"I'll keep it."

-I smiled and slide the ring in my pocket. and started walking. jogging a little Chim started walking beside me.

"what if it's someone's precious and they must be looking for it."

-chim said looking at my side profile. I looked at him.

"if it's that precious they shouldn't have dropped it at the first plsce."

-I shrugged. he nodded understanding as we again started to talk on random topics.

-and soon we reached home sharing a goodbye hug we parted our ways to our house.

IN YOUR ROOM

-I was staring at the ring while laying on the bed as it was a perfect fit for my hand's ring finger.

*knock knock*

-I lazily moved my body up and walked to the door twisting the door knob.

"baby, I'm going somewhere, take care of the house."

-mom said with a sweet smile on her beautiful face. I nodded.

"where are you going mom?"

-I asked tilting my head.

"umm, sh-shopping for me, yeah."

-she nervously chuckled, I frowned and unintentionally my eyes fell on the ring.

=on=

-the light on the 'i' glowed white and all of a sudden I got a strange feeling in my heart, I felt like she's lieing.

-I looked up at her with a tilt head.

"why are you lieing mom?"

-I asked looking straight into her eyes.

"huh? ho-how did you know?"

-she asked nervously.

"where are you going mom?"

-I asked again.

"to buy a gift for you."

-she smiled, I looked at the ring again.

=off=

-I smiled and looked at her again.

"kumawo mom, drive safely."

-I hugged her as she patted my back and left for shopping.

-closing the door I walked to my bed and layed on it facing the ceiling and eyed the ring.

"is it a lie detector or something?"

-I pouted and taking out my phone from my back pocket I dailed a number.

Chim🎁

[hey chim.]

[y-eah.(yawns)]

[were you sleeping nevermind lie to me.]

[huh?]

[aish, just lie to me Chim.]

[I'm sleeping with shirt on.]

=on=

[again.]

[umm, I hate you, I don't want to be friends with you and I-]

=on . brightly=

[stop.]

[hmm, the deeper the lie the brighter the light, interesting.]

[what the fuck are blabbering on your own?]

[I'll tell you tomorrow, go back to sleep bye bye.]

*beep*

NEXT DAY

AUTHOR POV

AT THE COLLEGE

-you were staring at the ring sitting alone as Jimin was talking on call and told you to go ahead first.

"hey."

-Jimin sat beside you and swung his arm around your shoulders. you looked a him with a confused face.

"what?"

-he raised his eyebrows at you. you signed and looked away and told him everything about the ring.

"so, whenever a person lie's to you it lights up?"

-he asked with wide eyes and jaw dropped. you nodded and laughed a little at his reaction.

"I'll always be their for you."

-he said and looked at the ring.

=off=

"it's fake."

-he said looking away, you pouted angrily and throw your body on him pulling his hair.

"y-yyaahh chubs do you want me to go bald."

-he said laughing.

"of course I want that, you will never leave me."

-you said laughing when a third person sat on the other side of you its Seo-Jun.

"hey babe."

-he said scrooling though his phone not bothering to even look at you.

TIME SKIP

AT THE CAFETERIA

-Jimin walked into the cafeteria and saw a unpleasent veiw infront of him.

"what the fuck!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
130K 6.8K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
51.3K 2.3K 59
Fake Marriage/Fake Dating AU Park Y/N finds herself thrown into a marriage with Jeon Jungkook after agreeing to a marriage contract without thinking...