๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ; JOO YEOJEO...

Autorstwa -kitssune

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜โ€ขยฐ.*เฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€ "ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." โ”€โ”€โ”€ Who was Yoon Hayoung? Nobody seemed to know tha... Wiฤ™cej

๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚.

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐

2.5K 85 1
Autorstwa -kitssune

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

•°.*࿐ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ▬▬

please note that this work is completely fictional and that anything related and similar occurrences is a complete coincidence ! this is also not a y/n story because i find it easier to write with a visual in mind as reference. my writing is also not the best so please bear with me as i'm still learning and improving. in no way, shape or form do i own any of the characters of the glory or plot. i only one yoon hayoung and all things / occurrences related to her.

•°.*࿐ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 ▬▬

please do not plagiarize this story ( as flattered as i am ) ! all ideas are mine and it's a form of plagiarism. if you do desire to use my plot, please ask me in advance and credit me ( i'm a nice person i promise )

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

Copyright © 2023 | All Rights Deserved

-𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐄

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...