ST. TERESA | BLACKTAN |

By reeree_kpop

"welcome to st.teresa the school of everyone's dream" yeah, thats what st.teresa is known for,the school of e... More

Disclaimer<( ̄︶ ̄)>
CH - 01

ST.TERESA

24 5 4
By reeree_kpop

" You are now at the most famous university, be prepared "

CHARACTERS

Kim Jisoo -22 years old - The only daughter and the eldest child of Kim Tae-sung and Kim Ji-hye, is an understanding girl with an half heaven half hell attitude, see the whole world as a colour full picture, a third year student at St.Teresa, wants to became an artist (painter).
::::

Kim Jennie -20 years old - The youngest child of Kim Dae-seong and Kim Ha-joon , an independent girl, a one that girls wants to be and guys wanna be with,wants to take the fashion industry to the top,a second year student at St.Teresa, doing fashion designing course.
::::

Park Chaeyoung -19 years old -The only daughter of park Ju-Won and park Chae-won , Is her father's baby, has one of the most unique voice at the campus, wants to prove the world that if you have talent you can step foot in this industry with out any fear, a first year student at St.Teresa, wants to became a singer.
::::

Lalisa Manoban -19 years old - recently moved from Thailand to South Korea, Seoul ,a curious girl, wants to capture the whole world in her small camera,always happy,wants to prove everyone that she is capable of something,a first year student at St.Teresa, wants to became a professional photographer.
::::

Im Nayeon -22 years old - The youngest daughter of Im Sang-ook and choi Ji-Eun ,a calm one but can get excited as hell ,boys falls for her smile, loves to decorate rooms,has the most creative mind,is a third year student at St.Teresa, a graphic/interior designing student.
::::

Park Jihyo -20 years old -The only daughter of park Du-Ho and park Min-Ji , an practical girl,thinks logical,a strong girl who have a kindest heart, wants her parents to prove a girl can be in this industry, a second year student at St.Teresa,doing a journalism course.
::::

Hirai Momo -21 years old -The only daughter of Hirai Kiyoshi and Hirai Soo-ah ,gives a girl next to the door vibes,a sweetheart,loves to cook for loved once, wants to be one of the greatest chef all around the world, a second year student at St.Teresa, a hotel management student.
::::

Kim Seokjin - 24 years old, The eldest son of Kim Dae-seong and Kim Ha-joon , a guy with gentleman qualities, wants to save people life, He likes to take care of people, a future doctor, a last year student at St.teresa, a medical student.
::::

Kim Taehyung -21 years old-The only son and the youngest child of Kim Tae-sung and Kim Ji-hey ,an aggressive one but a hidden caring guy.He likes business,he means business,and want to do business,a second year student at St.Teresa, a bachelor of business administration.
::::

Park Jimin-21 years old - The only son of Park Ji-hun and Park Dan-bi , is rude sometimes, loyal to his friends.He loves space, he believes there is something beyond the space,a second year student at St.Teresa, a space engineering student.
::::

Jeon Jungkook - 20 years old - The eldest son of Jeon Yeong-Jae and Jeon Ji-Hu , an imitating person, always has that cold era around him, is one of the strongest guy of the campus, have interst in one thing - car,an second year student at St.Teresa, an auto - mobile engineering student.
::::

Min Yoongi - 23 years old, The only son of Min Si-woo and Min Seo-yoon ,a basket ball player mostly spends time with his "tangerine" laptop, is an introvert,and is the most savage buddy in the campus,but a hidden softie,an last year student at St.teresa, a computer science student.
::::

Kim Namjoon -22 years old-The Middle child and second son of Kim Dae-seong and Kim Ha-joon.The smartest guy of the campus,cold but broken.He is a guy of law, he believes in law and can do anything for justice, a third year student at St.Teresa, a law student.
::::

Jung Hoseok -23 years old.The youngest son of Jung Sang-Hun and Jung Eun-Ji ,a dance freak, an complete opposite of Min Yoongi 'a roaster' means an extrovert,girls drools over his dance moves,an third year student at St.teresa, wants to become a great dancer.
::::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
" What's happening in this school isn't normal "

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone !!! This is really my first time I am writing a book and I am very nervous about the results and the response.

I hope everyone like the introduction of the characters. And pls comment down your thoughts about students of St.Teresa!!!

And yes, the names of the parents are made up and if by any chance if you have the name it's purely a coincidence

**Chapter 1 will be released soon till then stay tuned*

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 48K 128
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
12.1K 1.2K 31
«ឯងជាអូមេហ្កា ដូច្នេះឯងត្រូវធ្វើជាទាសកររបស់យើងពេញមួយជីវិត» មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី «បាទ!» «ពីពេលនេះទៅឯងត្រូវហៅយើងថា "លោកម្ចាស់" ព្រោះយើងជាអ្នកសង្គ្រោះជីវិតដ៏ថោក...
224K 4.8K 18
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
5.7K 1K 13
هەموو شت بە باشی دەڕۆیشت هەمووان دڵخۆش بوون بەڵام دووبارە ناخۆشی هات و پێویست بوو بە تاقیکردنەوەی ژیان تێپەڕن