Scarian Oneshots [Request's o...

By Lunatic_Was_Taken

HIIIIII yeahhhh I decided to make a scarian oneshot because the ship is underrated >:( Hope u enjoy lmao R... More

A/N
Secret Soulmates
A/N
Betrayal and Loss
Thunderstorms
(Pt.1) New student?
(Pt.2) New student?
Movies and Cuddles
New Student? (Pt 3)
New Student? (Last Part)
Cuddles and Touching (smut)
Flashbacks
Grave
Sneezes
Panic
Why. (Not a oneshot)
Pranks
Sleepover
Pain
Forever Together

Research

1.4K 53 68
By Lunatic_Was_Taken

I used this cleansing thingy to clean off my mascara (yes I wear makeup, only eyeliner and mascara tho) and I got the product in my eye and it hurts to blink, ITS BEEN MORE THAN AN HOUR

Also, I'll probably write tmr because I have Monday off and I don't wanna make gacha OCs rn (we ignore the fact I am a gachatuber yes)

@Hunter_0357 recommended :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scar considered himself a smart man, although many may disagree with this statement they could at least admit he did know his things. So whenever something stumped the man most people wouldn't care while his close friends would be only slightly concerned.

Scar has been puzzled for a few days now. No one really knows why, not even his lover Grian but he may have a little idea of what he doesn't understand. Grian is an Avian, there aren't many on the server but Avians are just basically oversized parrots. So most habits that parrots have Avians adopted. 

One habit is that Avians collect shiny things and give them to their partners. And since Grian is an Avian, he also partakes in this little habit. Although there are good intentions behind it Scar doesn't seem to understand. He knows Grian is the one giving him these objects because he catches him in the act in the corner of his eye when he turns his back. 

He finds the shiny objects adorable and keeps most if not all the objects but he doesn't truly understand where this all started. Grian managed to suppress this habit for a few months ever since he and Scar become official but it was getting increasingly annoying whenever he would absentmindedly grab anything shiny and start walking to Scar's desk. 

Grian, being the stubborn man he is, kept suppressing the habit till one day he finally placed the shiny object, a random piece of gold he found in one of the monster chests that sat in front of their bed, onto Scar's desk without catching himself. He eventually gave up and every once in a  while, he'd place something shiny on his partner's desk.

Scar wanted to confront the man but the objects didn't do any true harm so he decided to ask Mumbo about it.

He found Grian laying on their bed, sleeping. The window facing the door leaked sun into the room and it stretched its way to Grian. Resting on the boy as it illuminated his features. Capturing his wings in a warm glow that seemed to seep into the boy's golden fluffy hair. His wings, pure white, seemed to glow softly with the help of the sun. The boy's chest softly rose and fell and his mouth was agape, breathes and snores leaving his mouth as he inhaled through his nose.

Scar stood in the doorway for a good few minutes, holding his breath as he internally screeched at the man's beauty. He walked back out to write a note for the boy when he woke up and found the house empty. The context of the note was simple, just letting the boy know he was meetings Mumbo and to not worry, sneaking in an "I love you" near the bottom. Drawing hearts around the paper to emphasize his statement. He lay the note down on the chest that was placed awkwardly next to the bed. Scar cringed at the idea of having to move the chest as it was filled to the brim with random items and materials.

He leaned forward, face hovering over delicate features. Watching the man snore and breath. He blinked from his trance before giving the boy a quick peck on the cheek. He pulled away and straightened his back. Feeling it relieved as it strained from bending over. He watch the boy shift in his sleep as he used his wings to cover more of his body. Watching as his face scrunched up in a delayed reaction from the kiss and ease back to a content look. Although he couldn't see his eyes he knew that the blonde's eyes would've been shining even if they were pitch black. His lips pulled into a smile before it dropped slightly, a smile that you'd have to look twice to make sure it truly was a smile.

Scar captured the giggle that threatened to escape his lips as he left the room, closing the door slowly till he turned the knob and heard the slight force of the doorframe and the door. He fished his elytra from the closet that was engraved into the wall next to the door. He rummaged around till he grabbed the most weathered-down one. Its delicate fabric no more as harsh lines cut through the fabric. Covering it in zigzag lines that were meant to represent homemade thread lines.

He walked out of the house, running back to the closet to grab fireworks he had forgotten to grab. He made sure the elytra was secured to his back. Clipping the straps that dug into his clothes and skin uncomfortable. He started to glide before shooting himself upward with a single rocket. Feeling the force of gravity pull his stomach down while the rest of his body glides along with his elytra. The wind forced the hair out of his face. Making his eyes water as they get dried by the air. Barely keeping his eyes open as he uses more rockets to keep himself away from the trees and ground that stretched endlessly. The air smelt so pure and gave him the right amount of dopamine. 

He landed himself face-first next to Mumbo's house. Putting his arms out to cushion his fall. He made impact on the ground. Bouncing as he landed on his side. Feeling new and old cuts open. He lifted himself from the ground, having yelped with pain as he landed. He hissed, looking over to his arm which was littered with dirt. Fresh wounds pumping blood. He groaned before hearing a door open and slam. He looked up, scrambling up to a sitting position as Mumbo came into view with his netherite sword at the ready.

He noticed the injured man, exhaling as he chuckled. Fixing his mustache as he walked over to the man, holding out his hand that was littered with calluses and scars. Scar stared at the hand for a moment. His first reaction wasn't really a reaction. He barely processed that Mumbo was offering to help. He placed his un-injured hand onto the others. Felling his hold tighten as he was lifted from the ground. Dazed from the sudden force before he collected himself.

"Heya Mumbo Jumbo," Scar beamed, finally taking in the man in front of him.

"Why are you covered in dirt," Mumbo asked flatly, crossing his hands over his chest, eyebrows raising, expecting answers from the injured boy.

"I kinda had an accident," He answered sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Mumbo only rolled his eyes before leaving Scar. Dumbfounded, Scar froze. Mumbo walked out of Scar's eyesight before popping his head around the corner. His brows knit together as his mustache drooped from his frowning.

"Are you coming Scar or?" He asked, eyeing the bow up and down as Scar came out of his trance.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" He took a few wobbly steps before bounding to the man. 

Mumbo disappeared again but reappeared as Scar rounded the corner. He started walking now as he called the man into his home. A cozy feeling flooded his senses as he sat down on one of the dinner table chairs. Drumming his hands against the table as he heard shuffling from the kitchen. Mumbo eventually came out with a first aid kit as Scar beamed at the other.

"So why are you here specifically?" He asked, pulling out rubbing alcohol as he grabbed wipes.

He put just the right amount of alcohol on the wipe as the smell wafted his and Scar's senses. The strong smell caused the taller to scrunch up his face in protest. Before he could answer he yelped from the coldness and pain that the wipes caused. He stared at Mumbo, clearly agitated.

There was a soft "sorry" from the man before he went back to wiping the cuts.

"Well," he paused, biting his tongue to hold back a hiss of pain," Grian has been acting weird lately," he finished as he watched Mumbo put away the wipes and alcohol, relief wafting in his mind.

"How weird? You know Grian is always a little strange," he snickered, grabbing some cotton and gauze.

"Well, he's been giving me shiny objects he finds for some reason," He recalled, feeling the cotton being pushed into his cuts and being tightly secured by the gauze. He shuddered at the thought of the cotton in his wounds.

"Oh really?" Mumbo mumbled (hehe), putting more cotton and gauze on the man's arm.

"Yeah, I don't know why," He shrugged, feeling the tug of the gauze as the man before he tightened the bondage.

"I think it has to do something with him being an Avian," Mumbo mussed, checking the man for any other wounds before standing up. Putting away his materials.

"Really?" He asked, looking to meet Mumbo's gaze.

"I think I read somewhere where Parrots give their mates, in this case, lovers, shiny objects. I think you should give him a shiny object. It may be one of the many ways Avians show love," Mumbo advised, placing the first aid in its respective spot before sitting next to Scar.

"Wow! I never would have thought of that! Thanks, Mumbo, you are smart!" Scar giggled before jumping off of the chair, collecting his things, and leaving the house.

Mumbo, taken aback, yelled "Your welcome" from the safety of his home as he watched Scar take off into the sky. He watched for a while before shutting the door.

Scar made it home relatively quickly, finding iron in the cave as he smelted the piece and turned it into a nugget. The way home felt faster to Scar than on the way there but it may be the adrenaline rush. He landed gently on the house's doorstep before walking inside. He unclipped the elytra before looking for Grian. He found him in the kitchen. He snuck into Grian's study room and placed the nugget on his desk. 

Feeling proud of himself he slipped out of the office and back into the front door.

"I'm home~~!" He sang, struggling to take off his shoes. He heard shuffling from the kitchen.

Grian came bounding towards his lover. His wings fluttered in excitement. He hugged the man close. Since he was significantly shorter than the man he was hugging the man's stomach. Scar scooped the man up into his arms. Holding onto his waist as the Avian giggled gleefully. Burring his face into the crook of the man's neck. Taking in the scent of cinnamon and sweet grass. He was eventually placed back on the ground.

A purring was heard underneath as Jellie rubbed against Scar's leg, also greeting him.

"So what did you do at Mumbo's?" He asked innocently, dragging the man back to the kitchen.

"Oh you know, stuff," Scar teased as he saw the Avian roll his eyes, playfully mocking the man.

Scar gasped, placing a hand over his heart as if the mocking had deeply hurt his feelings. Grian only shooed him away. Still making dinner.

A minute or two passed before Grian walked into the dining room with two dishes and a food bowl. He placed the dishes on the table as he placed the food bowl on the ground. Calling Jellie to come to eat as she bounded to the food. Stopping to receive pets from Grian which earned a string of purs from the feline. She was left to eat her food as Grian and Scar ate theirs. Grian's cooking was considered heavenly by most people excluding his lover who thought everything Grian did was worthy of praise. 

They finished quickly as Grian picked up the plates. Placing them in the sink since he was too tired to clean them tonight. Scar grabbed Jelly's bowl and placed it on the counter. Knowing it won't stop her from reaching it but at least it isn't on the ground. 

Scar beat Grian to the restroom. Having already changed into something more comfortable as the elf cuddled into the bed. His cuts stung as he lay on the injured arm. He didn't mind since he would be able to cuddle Grian if he laid on the arm.

Grian went to his study room to grab a plate he left from lunch. His eye caught something shining on his desk from the light that flooded into the room from the door being ajar. He picked up the nugget. His face turned pink as his wings puffed out. He grinned at the piece of iron before placing it delicately into his drawer. He placed the dish into the kitchen. Turning off all the lights before heading into their bedroom. 

The bedroom itself was dark but you could make out the bed's outline and the mound that rose and fell from its place. He had already been in comfortable clothes as he climbed into the bed. Cuddling into Scar as he felt the man wrap an arm around him. Further pulling him closer to the warmth. His cheeks flushed red as he held a dopey smile. Not understanding why a simple iron nugget made him all fuzzy inside like when he first started developing feelings for Scar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 3:41 am. Y'ALL BETTER APPRECIATE THIS OR I SWEAR TO GOD. Nah but I stayed up way too late for this. And I dunno why I went all out on this tbh, anygays hope y'all enjoy ;)

Words: 2267

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 731 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
7.2K 209 14
A whole bunch of Oneshots... some will have 2 or 3 parts to them... and yes... I did draw the cover this time 🙂
7.2K 269 20
Scar is quite new to the highschool, but on the other hand, Grian has been going to the forsaken school for what feels like eternity. Scar finds hims...
9.7K 139 24
(cover art by me aka @kekankekoo on twitter) irregular updates, just somewhere to store ideas lmao ignore how the cover just says grian centric it's...